Those who defend the president on here... you own the president's comments

849 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by blungld
B.A. Bearacus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The comments that betrayed the memory of Otto Warmier. His comments in support of Kim Jong Un were completely predictable and you own them by your pattern of support for him at every turn. But a guy got a black eye on Sproul plaza and that's being minimized....

concordtom
1. I believe Putin
2. I believe the aprince of Saudia Arabia.
3. I believe Kim Jung Un.

3 strikes you're out.

Okay, actually, it's been 3,000 strikes. Apparently strikes don't count.
He could shoot a man himself on 5th avenue and his supporters would still support him.
A bunch of mindless idiots as far as I'm concerned.
They will never reverse course because doing so would mean admitting they were wrong about him.
And my other discovery about the Backfire Effect tells me that their reading this criticism of them will only made them harden their resolve to support him. Sad.
bearister
"This is Trump's leadership legacy: Because he continues to push the boundaries of decency in rhetoric and action, those around him must prove their dedication by parting with their integrity and moral judgment. The least reluctance is taken as betrayal.
For some the Stephen Millers and Corey Lewandowskis of this world this is not a problem. They authentically cheer every step down the road of dehumanization." Michael Gerson, Washington Post
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Bobodeluxe

?
Bobodeluxe
Why do you hate America?
blungld
If Trump ruled another country other than our own at any other time in history, the GOP would have despised him.

From the outside it is easy to see the complete slide of the GOP into an ugly Trump base in so short of a time. From the inside, do they not notice the radical change to their "values" and conduct? Do they REALLY think this is "great again"?

It's amazing to see the transformation you see in foreign regimes happening here. And to see so many Americans willing to comply and be willfully blind to it.

"The Bear will not quilt, the Bear will not dye!"
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.