foreign interference in US ELECTIONS

1,526 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Eastern Oregon Bear
kelly09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Johnny Chung, Charlie Trie, James Riady

Any of you lefties know who they are?
Yogi58
kelly09 said:

I figure you, being a lefty Jill Stein supporter, could just tell us
kelly09
Yogi Bear said:

kelly09 said:

Well Yogster, they brought in lotsa money from (Red) China to the Clinton election coffers. I mean lotsa money.

Trump is an Ahole but to be put off by foreign intervention of his behalf seems kind of weak. A bit hypocritical too. Get a decent candidate and get him out office in 2020.
Yogi58
kelly09 said:

Yogi Bear said:

kelly09 said:

Well Yogster, they brought in lotsa money from (Red) China to the Clinton election coffers. I mean lotsa money.

Trump is an Ahole but to be put off by foreign intervention of his behalf seems kind of weak. A bit hypocritical too. Get a decent candidate and get him out office in 2020.ut
"But what about????"
Another Bear
SERIOUSLY IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?
kelly09
Another Bear said:

"SERIOULY?"
BearNIt
Hmmmmmmmm. Trump/Russians, NRA/Russians, Wikileaks/Russians, Manafort/Russians, Donald Jr./Russians, Papadopolous/Russians, Flynn/Russians, Kilimnik/Russians, Gates/Russians, and Russians/Russians. That is only the Russian contacts that we know of. See a pattern? Could we do the same thing for the Saudis, Chinese, Qataris, Ivanka, Kushner, and Prince?

Anarchistbear
The names don't sound Israeli.

Israel colluded with Kushner who told Flynn to call the Russians about a UN vote about settlements-the phone call that got him in trouble with the FBI.

Also Putin was never invited by a US political party to address a joint session of Congress in which he lambasted US policy and President Obama. But Netanyahu was.

Israel marshaled all its power to assist Trump getting elected including - as Roman Farrow reported- a group of intelligence operators in the US who courted the Trump campaign and set up phony web sites, Facebook posts, etc
Another Bear
kelly09 said:

Another Bear said:

"SERIOULY?"
You're an idiot.
sycasey
1. Whatever happened with these guys happened in 1996, so bringing it up now is a BIG reach as a "whatabout?" Why wasn't I on here talking about that stuff at the time? Maybe because I didn't have the Internet yet and also I was 16 years old.

2. There doesn't seem to be any evidence that they actually tried to change the result of an election, more that maybe they wanted to influence policy with Clinton as President. That's also bad if it happened, but NOT THE SAME THING as what the Russians are accused of doing.
kelly09
Another Bear said:

kelly09 said:

Another Bear said:

"SERIOULY?"
You're an idiot.
Saw the typo and thought "Oh ****'.I'll probably get a nasty response from one of the scumbags that respond here. So,thank you to the number one scumbag.
Now to my point, AB.
In 1998 a foreign power really did interfere in an American presidential campaign. They illegally gave hundreds of thousands of dollars to the Clinton Campaign. I'm guessing your knowledge of American hiistory is somewhat limited. In the words of Joe Biden 'That was a big ****ing deal!".....You Clown
Another Bear
Bringing up 20 year old business now is gaslighting and a crappy attempt to shift the focus. Utter bullbleep and weak AF. Lack intellectual ability, just dumb AF. Bringing up old business changes nothing. America is now in a fight for democracy and its soul. If you conservative don't see that...that's on you. Idiots.
blungld
kelly09 said:

Another Bear said:

kelly09 said:

Another Bear said:

"SERIOULY?"
You're an idiot.
Saw the typo and thought "Oh ****'.I'll probably get a nasty response from one of the scumbags that respond here. So,thank you to the number one scumbag.
Now to my point, AB.
In 1998 a foreign power really did interfere in an American presidential campaign. They illegally gave hundreds of thousands of dollars to the Clinton Campaign. I'm guessing your knowledge of American hiistory is somewhat limited. In the words of Joe Biden 'That was a big ****ing deal!".....You Clown
So you are saying that Russia did NOT interfere in 2016?

And that investigation into THAT more recent interference with a sitting president is not important because of your read on 1998?

You are okay with what is being revealed in the report?
kelly09
Another Bear said:

Bringing up 20 year old business now is gaslighting and a crappy attempt to shift the focus. Utter bullbleep and weak AF. Lack intellectual ability, just dumb AF. Bringing up old business changes nothing. America is now in a fight for democracy and its soul. If you conservative don't see that...that's on you. Idiots.
We are in a fight for democracy? I heard this **** 50 years ago. Get real. Get rid of your black clothes and face covering and come outside and see what Spring looks like. You know nothing of the soul of America....Clown
Another Bear
kelly09 said:

Another Bear said:

We are in a fight for democracy? I heard this **** 50 years ago. Get real. Get rid of your black clothes and face covering and come outside and see what Spring looks like. You know nothing of the soul of America....Clown
But...but...I SIGN CHECKS, I'm important! REALLY!

You really are an idiot.
golden sloth
kelly09 said:

You know nothing of the soul of America.
Does anyone? How do I know if I know about the soul of America?
kelly09
golden sloth said:

kelly09 said:

You know nothing of the soul of America.
Does anyone? How do I know if I know about the soul of America?
AB claims to.
Unit2Sucks
kelly09 said:

Now to my point, AB.
just curious - do you really care if a foreign power gave hundreds of thousands to a campaign? I mean, Clinton got impeached for lying about a consensual sexual act so that was apparently more important back then.

We may find out about Trump's entanglements as the SDNY investigation into foreign contributions to Trump's inauguration continues. That seems a whole lot more relevant to our current predicament than a president 20+ years ago, don't you think?

Eastern Oregon Bear
I thought James Brown was the soul of America. It's been all downhill since he died.

As for the 1998 Clinton stuff, when I was about 6 years old, I learned the hard way that "But Johnny did it too!" wasn't a good legal argument.
My favorite school days… “There is no substitute.”
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.