Why Clapper, Brennan and Comey Are Going Down

1,585 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Anarchistbear
Sonofoski
How long do you want to ignore this user?
On Jan 5, 2017,the three met with Obama.

On Jan 6, all three met with Trump at Trump Tower. After discussion about Trump receiving intelligence reports daily and having Trump decline, Comey asked Clapper and Brennan to leave.

He then told Trump about the Steele Dossier. He stated it was out there but for Trump not to worry as none of it had been verified. He also told Trump he was not under investigation.

It then that Trump asked Comey to announce to the public that he was not under investigation; Comey declined.

After that meeting, Brennan disclosed to CNN that Trump had been briefed on the Dossier. It was then that the Dossier became public knowledge.

Why is this important? Because in October 2016, Comey had signed the first FISA warrant, certifying that the Steele Dossier had been verified. This was the beginning of the spying on Carter Page and the Trump Campaign.

This was all a coordinated scheme by these three to eventually drive Trump from office, either by impeachment or by driving his approval numbers down to where no Republican would support him.
Another Bear
Please provide your reference material. Otherwise, it's

bearister
If by "going down" you mean going to prison, you are wrong. The talk of people going to prison is always humorous. No one on either side is ever going to prison. Until tRump dissolves the Constitution and anoints himself Emperor for Life, only a jury can send someone to prison, and since America is divided into two camps that hate each other, there will always be at least one juror that will refuse to convict someone from their camp, regardless of what the evidence shows. It only takes one holdout juror to block a conviction. Since the majority of Americans hate tRump, there will always be a few jurors on any jury that will refuse to convict a target of tRump's illegitimate government. Conversely, millions of ignorant and intellectually challenged Americans buy tRump's absurd Deep State narrative and if they were on a jury they would never vote to convict a tRump Crime Family member or associate.
I'm convinced that the only reason Paulie Walnuts Manafort "went down" is that tRump threw him under the bus and therefore tRumpists on the jury refused to engage in jury nullification in the face of overwhelming evidence.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Anarchistbear

Don't worry this dildo is a master investigator of all conspiracy theories. Plus they are all her guests most nights
calbearinamaze
Sonofoski said:

On Jan 6, all three met with Trump at Trump Tower. After discussion about Trump receiving intelligence reports daily and having Trump decline, Comey asked Clapper and Brennan to leave.

He then told Trump about the Steele Dossier. He stated it was out there but for Trump not to worry as none of it had been verified. He also told Trump he was not under investigation.

It then that Trump asked Comey to announce to the public that he was not under investigation; Comey declined.

After that meeting, Brennan disclosed to CNN that Trump had been briefed on the Dossier. It was then that the Dossier became public knowledge.

Why is this important? Because in October 2016, Comey had signed the first FISA warrant, certifying that the Steele Dossier had been verified. This was the beginning of the spying on Carter Page and the Trump Campaign.

This was all a coordinated scheme by these three to eventually drive Trump from office, either by impeachment or by driving his approval numbers down to where no Republican would support him.
You're clearly right...especially on Clapper. History has clearly shown that people whose
names may remind others of a venereal disease are.....and I quote....."Really bad dudes."
If you believe in forever
Then life is just a one-night stand
If there's a rock and roll heaven
Well you know they've got a hell of a band
kelly09
BEARUPINDC said:

Sonofoski said:

You're clearly right...especially on Clapper. History has clearly shown that people whose
names may remind others of a venereal disease are.....and I quote....."Really bad dude. I think of Jim, coming into his bedroom and turning on the lights remotely.
calbearinamaze
Kelly09,

Do you mind if I take "I think of Jim, coming into his bedroom and turning on the lights remotely."
as funny which was the general idea. I think you meant it as humorous, but I'm not sure. That image of Clapper (whom I like way more than I dislike) is also a bit scary.

BTW: you can append such comments within another post in bold.
If you believe in forever
Then life is just a one-night stand
If there's a rock and roll heaven
Well you know they've got a hell of a band
Another Bear

So this is what the RWNJ watch.
Sonofoski
Read Andy Mac Carthy in National Review today.
Another Bear
Sonofoski said:

Read Andy Mac Carthy in National Review today.
Why? Is that like a RWNJ command? Do as I say because I'm a RWNJ and believe in authoritarianism, down to the t. In that case, you know where you can stick it...

Have a nice day.
sycasey
I once again thank our resident conservatives for providing me with the most recent Fox News spin, so I don't have to watch it myself.
Anarchistbear
McCarthy is a right winger but is good on national security. He was part of that system.

Much as I'd like to see Comey et al hung on the Washington Mall as part of Trump's July 4 pageant I suspect that- like the goofy Trump conspired with Putin to steal an election fantasy- this gives too much credit to conspiracy and not enough to powerful men stumbling around in a fog seeking to protect and gain advantage.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.