Poll: Is Jon Voight right?

2,927 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by calbearinamaze
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is Trump the greatest president since Lincoln?

Star this thread for yes.

okaydo
Star this thread for no.
concordtom
Jon Voigt is an idiot.
Just ask his daughter.
bearister
Jon Voight is a drug addled sell out like Dennis Hopper was at the end of his life.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Another Bear
bearister
Another Bear said:

Ronny Cox was their guitar playing buddy in Deliverance. In 1980 I was an extra in this movie with him:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080767/

One of my Hasting's buddies had a mom that was active in local theater in Napa and the movie producer had put out a request for 5 young guys that could pass for FBI agents for the final scene of the movie. I played one of them.
The plot: Richard Crenna was an accountant for the mob that testified against his boss and was put into the witness protection program as a winemaker in Napa. The mob kidnaps his daughter and the FBI rescues her in the last scene.
The daughter was supposed to be 18 and was portrayed by actress Robin Dearden, who is now married to Bryan Cranston. Wow, was she pretty. My buddy asked her out at the bar of the Holliday Inn but she turned him down. She was older than us (I was 25).
Ronny Cox was the only actor that spoke to us. He said he had just wrapped The Onion Field and that "Jimmy" Woods was creepy brilliant it it.
Under the Kevin Bacon "Six Degrees" game, being in that movie put me within 2 degrees of many of my favorite actors. Richard Crenna, the star, was in Sand Pebbles with Steve McQueen. Eli Wallach was in The Good, The Bad and the Ugly with Clint Eastwood, and Don Murray was in Bus Stop with Marylin Monroe. It was quite an adventure for a movie fan.
calbearinamaze
Of course, JV is "right". He's also been paranoid for decades......keeps hearing voices, etc.

If you believe in forever
Then life is just a one-night stand
If there's a rock and roll heaven
Well you know they've got a hell of a band
concordtom
bearister said:

Another Bear said:

Ronny Cox was their guitar playing buddy in Deliverance. In 1980 I was an extra in this movie with him:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080767/

One of my Hasting's buddies had a mom that was active in local theater in Napa and the movie producer had put out a request for 5 young guys that could pass for FBI agents for the final scene of the movie. I played one of them.
The plot: Richard Crenna was an accountant for the mob that testified against his boss and was put into the witness protection program as a winemaker in Napa. The mob kidnaps his daughter and the FBI rescues her in the last scene.
The daughter was supposed to be 18 and was portrayed by actress Robin Dearden, who is now married to Bryan Cranston. Wow, was she pretty. My buddy asked her out at the bar of the Holliday Inn but she turned him down. She was older than us (I was 25).
Ronny Cox was the only actor that spoke to us. He said he had just wrapped The Onion Field and that "Jimmy" Woods was creepy brilliant it it.
Under the Kevin Bacon "Six Degrees" game, being in that movie put me within 2 degrees of many of my favorite actors. Richard Crenna, the star, was in Sand Pebbles with Steve McQueen. Eli Wallach was in The Good, The Bad and the Ugly with Clint Eastwood, and Don Murray was in Bus Stop with Marylin Monroe. It was quite an adventure for a movie fan.
Cool.
But why Marilyn? She was a bit daft.
And you're not old enough to have had a crush on her when she was "it", are you? 7 when she died?

Here, I'll take you from feeling thrilled to feeling sickened:

Bearister in Deliverance with Richard Crenna
Richard Crenna in The Evil with Mary Louise Weller
Mary Louise Weller in Animal House with Kevin Bacon
Kevin Bacon in Trapped with Gerry Becker
Gerry Becker in The Assocate with Donald Trump

Ew, the horror!
Now go take a long shower to cleanse yourself. Make it a hot one if needs be (think Marilyn Monroe).
bearister
The movie I was in was a made for TV movie called Fugitive Family. Oh, and it put me 2 degrees from Heisenberg.

B.A. Bearacus
concordtom
bearister said:

The movie I was in was a made for TV movie called Fugitive Family. Oh, and it put me 2 degrees from Heisenberg.

Ha, that's a funny response.
Fugitive Family.
That's what the Trump Crime Family is gonna be after all the documents are released.
Off to Eastern Europe. You think Melania will provide safe harbor for Donald, or will he have to continue further east with his first 3 children? At least Baron speaks fluent Slovenian already. Poor Tiffany, maybe she can stay with Marla - who, by the way, how come we never hear her name anymore?

Putin will make a monumental grave for Trump, entitled, "How Russia Won The Cold War."

And just think - he would have gotten away with it all if only he hadn't
A) become president, and
B) been an ***hole

Very inspiring to aspiring criminals. Just stay a bit more under the radar, they'll never catch you!
okaydo
The poll results are in and 10% of BI posters think a Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln.

calbearinamaze
okaydo said:

The poll results are in and 10% of BI posters think a Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln.

That makes me feel very afraid
If you believe in forever
Then life is just a one-night stand
If there's a rock and roll heaven
Well you know they've got a hell of a band
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.