Is ten million enough....fractured genitalia

3,475 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Another Bear
going4roses
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
bearister
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
concordtom
That's a terrible thing to happen, but I have to insert joke here at the claim of "fractured genitalia" cannot be true because although they call it a boner, there is actually no bone in the p-nis. If I'm the judge or jury, i want to ask the man, what does it mean here where it says "fractured genitalia"? Just what exactly is that?
going4roses
concordtom said:

That's a terrible thing to happen, but I have to insert joke here at the claim of "fractured genitalia" cannot be true because although they call it a boner, there is actually no bone in the p-nis. If I'm the judge or jury, i want to ask the man, what does it mean here where it says "fractured genitalia"? Just what exactly is that?
that was my thought .. its soft tissue? muscle but umm ... lol
Tell someone you love them and try to have a good day
Another Bear

Quote:

Chuck Negron's Third Leg Nightmare

Warning at least PG 13
Former Three Dog Night singer Chuck Negron turned 71 years old today (6/8) and like any true rock star, he'ss experienced quite a lot in his seven decades, from hit records to drug addiction. But one event stands out to anyone who has read his autobiography, the night his ***** exploded while sexing with a beauty queen. Ouch!!!
The candid Negron said "I think it was Miss Oklahoma and we ended up spending the night together and in the middle of the sex, it was like a hot dog splitting and you know, I found myself in the emergency room with my ***** in my hand waiting to be stitched up."

The injury was caused by his drug use and excessive sex, and so Negron put the story in his book so others might learn from his mistakes. You can read more rock n roll stories (including the ***** story) from Chuck's 71 years in the book Three Dog Nightmare, which came out a few years ago. Stay up to date with the singer at ChuckNegron.com.

Outside of the rock n roll world, Chuck also played basketball for Cal State during college.
[url=https://92zew.net/2013/chuck-negrons-third-leg-nightmare/][/url]
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.