The impeachment sham boomerang

4,759 Views | 56 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BearChemist
Blue Moon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
helltopay1 said:

just wait for the John Durham report.
Just wait for the IG report, etc.
Unit2Sucks
Blue Moon said:

helltopay1 said:

Rudy has got some hot takes coming straight from Ukraine that you aren't going to want to miss!!
helltopay1
Many of the folks who worked for Obama are paying for high-priced lawyers in anticipation of thge coming Durham report. Those lawyers will be worth every penny. if Hilary had won, America would never have learned about the incredible depredations of the previous administration. Honest historians will not paint a pretty picture of the on-going coup d'etat to remove a duly-elected president. Greatest political scandal in American history and the MSM is still trying to ignore it. Thge coming Durham report will shed much light if not all of the light on it. And who directed this coup????Duh!!!!!Who did all these people & agencies work for????Hint: He is married to Michelle. when a local boss is whacked in Las Vegas, it is ALWAYS the Crime boss in New york or Chicago who ordered the hit. ALWAYS. Privately, in Washington knows about Mr. Obama. The American people???They haven't a clue. If they only knew.
BearNIt
helltopay1 said:

Many of the folks who worked for Obama are paying for high-priced lawyers in anticipation of thge coming Durham report. Those lawyers will be worth every penny. if Hilary had won, America would never have learned about the incredible depredations of the previous administration. Honest historians will not paint a pretty picture of the on-going coup d'etat to remove a duly-elected president. Greatest political scandal in American history and the MSM is still trying to ignore it. Thge coming Durham report will shed much light if not all of the light on it. And who directed this coup????Duh!!!!!Who did all these people & agencies work for????Hint: He is married to Michelle. when a local boss is whacked in Las Vegas, it is ALWAYS the Crime boss in New york or Chicago who ordered the hit. ALWAYS. Privately, in Washington knows about Mr. Obama. The American people???They haven't a clue. If they only knew.
The tinfoil hat is strong with this one.
oski003
helltopay1 said:

I'm going with David E. Kelley
sycasey
BearNIt said:

helltopay1 said:

You mean you don't think more question marks means more accuracy?????????
bearister
The good news, helltopay, is that even if your "chasing windmills" fantasies were true, no one on my team will ever serve 1 day in jail because so many people in this country hate tRump and his supporters there will always be at least one ( but more likely several) member of a jury that will refuse to convict anyone that tRump considers an enemy, regardless of what the evidence proves. Thus, your crew can yell " Lock Them Up!" until they get leaky in their britches but it is never going to happen, not even once.

*It is noteworthy that to date the only people that have been locked up are those with that stanky tRump taint on'em.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Unit2Sucks
LOL at the thought of the same people who claim that Trump as president can do anything he wants because the constitution says so yet still believing that there is any crime they can hang on Obama.

Either you believe in the unitary executive or you don't. Or you're an idiot who believes it only applies to Trump. I should never count that one out.
BearForce2
Unit2Sucks said:

LOL at the thought of the same people who claim that Trump as president can do anything he wants because the constitution says so yet still believing that there is any crime they can hang on Obama.

Either you believe in the unitary executive or you don't. Or you're an idiot who believes it only applies to Trump. I should never count that one out.

Obama was the second coming and Trump is Hitler, yes,yes we know.
AunBear89
Oh, there's a funny cartoon to support your claim? Then it MUST be true. Who needs facts?

Moron
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
BearForce2
Blue Moon said:

helltopay1 said:

Just wait for 2024.
BearForce2
AunBear89 said:

Oh, there's a funny cartoon to support your claim? Then it MUST be true. Who needs facts?

Moron

bubble boy.

Blue Moon
AunBear89 said:

He has funny cartoons? I've yet to see one that wasn't incredibly stupid.
blungld
bearlyamazing said:

...where everyone outside your circle jerk...
I'll tell you what, you can watch next time if that will get you to stop fantasizing about them.

FYI, it's not the people who don't attend the circle jerks who are crazy, it's the pople who believe liars and propaganda and then shamelessly accuse the people who trust court documents and sworn testimony of being crazy, who are crazy.

You are quite literally crazy. Tell me, do crazy people also have circle jerks or do you just think about them all the time?
bearlyamazing
blungld said:

bearlyamazing said:

I'll tell you what, you can watch next time if that will get you to stop fantasizing about them.

FYI, it's not the people who don't attend the circle jerks who are crazy, it's the pople who believe liars and propaganda and then shamelessly accuse the people who trust court documents and sworn testimony of being crazy, who are crazy.

You are quite literally crazy. Tell me, do crazy people also have circle jerks or do you just think about them all the time?
You are quite literally a jackass. Calling lots of posters here who you disagree with crazy doesn't reflect well on you at all. And it's typical of the new left.

You clearly need a similar awakening that this woman had. And before you cry fake like most on the left would reflexively do, go well back on her twitter feed for Dem bona fides.

https://gen.medium.com/ive-been-a-democrat-for-20-years-here-s-what-i-experienced-at-trump-s-rally-in-new-hampshire-c69ddaaf6d07
Blue Moon
bearlyamazing said:

blungld said:

bearlyamazing said:

You are quite literally a jackass. Calling lots of posters here who you disagree with crazy doesn't reflect well on you at all. And it's typical of the new left.

You clearly need a similar awakening that this woman had. And before you cry fake like most on the left would reflexively do, go well back on her twitter feed for Dem bona fides.

https://gen.medium.com/ive-been-a-democrat-for-20-years-here-s-what-i-experienced-at-trump-s-rally-in-new-hampshire-c69ddaaf6d07
Unfortunately for this woman, I don't base my voting decisions or my party registration based on the people who support the candidates I support. I base them on the policy positions, ethics, values, and most importantly actions of the candidates I support. And no matter how someone tries to spin it, a person who attends a Trump rally is OK with him abusing the power of his presidency to smear political rivals, making hiring and firing decisions based on loyalty to him rather than their qualifications for the job, blocking election interference legislation, the Muslim travel ban, etc.

Do I think there are people on the left who act deplorably on social media? Yes I do. Do I think people on social media in general act deplorably? Yes I do. Do people on the right act deplorably on social media. Absolutely.

Whataboutism doesn't fly with intelligent and honest actors.
bearlyamazing
Blue Moon said:

bearlyamazing said:

blungld said:

bearlyamazing said:

Unfortunately for this woman, I don't base my voting decisions or my party registration based on the people who support the candidates I support. I base them on the policy positions, ethics, values, and most importantly actions of the candidates I support. And no matter how someone tries to spin it, a person who attends a Trump rally is OK with him abusing the power of his presidency to smear political rivals, making hiring and firing decisions based on loyalty to him rather than their qualifications for the job, blocking election interference legislation, the Muslim travel ban, etc.

Do I think there are people on the left who act deplorably on social media? Yes I do. Do I think people on social media in general act deplorably? Yes I do. Do people on the right act deplorably on social media. Absolutely.

This is not whataboutism or bad actors on twitter. She's talking about the culture of people she's associated with for years and the lies and fear spread and outright bad actions of so many of those people she's surrounded herself by for years. She's seeing that she's bought the lies that are often spread here that being a conservative or a republican means you're a hate monger, a sexist, a racist and a homophobe. It's accepted doctrine on the left. I'm called stupid, crazy, ignorant, selfish, a gun toter and more on here by many and my comments in no way justify that. I don't really care personally. I don't know any of you and you don't know me. But it's simply a clear example of what the left has become.

This story is just one person coming to realize how many conservatives are good people who are accepting of others who think differently than them and are just nice people in general who like what the republican party stands for. That's certainly not an accurate label for some conservatives but it indeed applies to many. Certainly those I know.

Disagreeing on why one votes for a particular candidate is fine. I prefer a president who doesn't let the government interfere as much as ours has in recent decades, who's pro-business, who's for energy independence, who believes in originalist judges, who believes in rectifying trade imbalances and not giving our nation's money to other foreign governments who turn around and badmouth us at every occasion and actively work against us. I'm for a president who doesn't believe the government should run healthcare and take choice and employer contributions out of our hands. The left largely believes in the opposite of my priorities and sees evil in many of the things conservatives value. That's fine. We're a free country. I'm not going to dox anyone or shame or boycott or bully anyone for disagreeing with me. And that's where the left and the right part ways.
AunBear89
Gee, what a snowflake! Are the bad peoples calling you names and hurting your feelings? Need a safe space?

Gun toting, goose stepping, RWNJ needs a hug...
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
heartofthebear
BearNIt said:

helltopay1 said:

That's an insult to all proud tinfoil hat wearers like me.
He doesn't have a head to put a hat on.
He's just an electronic menace.
BearForce2
BearNIt said:

helltopay1 said:

BearForce2
Blue Moon said:

AunBear89 said:

He has funny cartoons? I've yet to see one that wasn't incredibly stupid.
BearForce2
AunBear89 said:

Gee, what a snowflake! Are the bad peoples calling you names and hurting your feelings? Need a safe space?

Gun toting, goose stepping, RWNJ needs a hug...
BearChemist
bearlyamazing said:

Blue Moon said:

bearlyamazing said:

blungld said:

bearlyamazing said:

This is not whataboutism or bad actors on twitter. She's talking about the culture of people she's associated with for years and the lies and fear spread and outright bad actions of so many of those people she's surrounded herself by for years. She's seeing that she's bought the lies that are often spread here that being a conservative or a republican means you're a hate monger, a sexist, a racist and a homophobe. It's accepted doctrine on the left. I'm called stupid, crazy, ignorant, selfish, a gun toter and more on here by many and my comments in no way justify that. I don't really care personally. I don't know any of you and you don't know me. But it's simply a clear example of what the left has become.

This story is just one person coming to realize how many conservatives are good people who are accepting of others who think differently than them and are just nice people in general who like what the republican party stands for. That's certainly not an accurate label for some conservatives but it indeed applies to many. Certainly those I know.

Disagreeing on why one votes for a particular candidate is fine. I prefer a president who doesn't let the government interfere as much as ours has in recent decades, who's pro-business, who's for energy independence, who believes in originalist judges, who believes in rectifying trade imbalances and not giving our nation's money to other foreign governments who turn around and badmouth us at every occasion and actively work against us. I'm for a president who doesn't believe the government should run healthcare and take choice and employer contributions out of our hands. The left largely believes in the opposite of my priorities and sees evil in many of the things conservatives value. That's fine. We're a free country. I'm not going to dox anyone or shame or boycott or bully anyone for disagreeing with me. And that's where the left and the right part ways.
Last time barelyamazing had a meltdown on BI.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.