Of all the stupid stuff donald trump has done...

1,529 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by GoOskie
hanky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
...this is by far the dumbest. And the most harmful.

sycasey
Yup. He needs to go.
BearForce2
Seth Abramson, lol!!!! What a joke.

AunBear89
BearForce2 - what an arse licking RWNJ. Never fails to shoot the messenger.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
okaydo
That doesn't sound like something Trump would do.
smh
okaydo said:

That doesn't sound like something Trump would do.
cybers may miss, when reading stuff on the internet w/o subtle clues like tone of voice and the manic smirk, when you're pulling our leg,, okay?
Tedhead94
AunBear89 said:

Yes, he is.

However, personally, I am getting sick of reading about "sources."

At this point it is pretty clear that Trump is not up to the job, so anonymous sources that make salacious claims in a polarized climate do not serve our countries interests anymore. They only serve to further the partisan divide by providing air to a suffocating Oval Office.

I do not want to see NY Times OpEds from senior officials who-will-not-be-named. I do not want anymore whistleblowers.

I think we are well past the point of using words to show Trump's ineptitude and disregard for humanity. We may very well have Americans dying by large numbers shortly and without actual, physical dissent from within I will still be listening to arguments about the fake news.

Stand up or sit down. Please!
BearForce2
AunBear89 said:

Speaking of messenger, where's the whistleblower? Has he overhead any phone conversations recently? Is he playing cards at Adam Schiff's house to get chummy with the family?

AunBear89
Why would I know? Go ask your incel buddies at 4chan and QAnon. Wipe the "Cheeto dust" from around your lips first.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
GoOskie
BearForce2 said:

AunBear89 said:

Speaking of messenger, where's the whistleblower? Has he overhead any phone conversations recently? Is he playing cards at Adam Schiff's house to get chummy with the family?

Yea, I'm sure he's at Adam Schiff's house having a barbecue and playing Monopoly. You stupid ****.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.