Martin Luther King has nothing on this guy. He's got my vote.

1,056 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by going4roses
BancroftBear93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://streamable.com/b2h7tl

This guy has more sense than 95% of this forum (likely including me). Seeing a dude from the hood accurately identifying "globalists" as the problem brings a tear to my eye. He should be lecturing at our alma mater.

And he doesn't even know any white people! lol I'd gladly buy him a beer and take him even further down the rabbit hole. $20 says he'd appreciate a hoppy IPA. Preach on, brother!
going4roses
He is alive.

Disrespectful
Yogi3
I propose we make BancroftBear93 use separate water fountains and separate bathrooms for the rest of the year. I don't want him getting of his filthy mongrel germs near me.

I'd say that we educate him in a separate school as well, but education is clearly wasted on the man.
BancroftBear93
Lucas Lee said:

I propose we make BancroftBear93 use separate water fountains and separate bathrooms for the rest of the year. I don't want him getting of his filthy mongrel germs near me.

I'd say that we educate him in a separate school as well, but education is clearly wasted on the man.
How did you know I was a mongrel?
BancroftBear93
BancroftBear93
^ This guy is pretty good too. Not as eloquent as the first guy, but definitely a force.
going4roses
BancroftBear93 said:

wifeisafurd
going4roses said:

BancroftBear93 said:

anyone calling Terry Crews anything better take a look at Terry first since, you are in for an arse kicking.
GBear4Life
going4roses said:

BancroftBear93 said:

Can this r e t a r d or any other r e t a r d explain what "blackness" and "whiteness" are when used in such a context?
GBear4Life
BancroftBear93 said:

What a conversation looks like when the rational world talks to BLM/SJWs
going4roses
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.