Last Chance to Stop the Deep State

1,263 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by joe amos yaks
dajo9
How long do you want to ignore this user?
For the right, this November election represents the last chance to stop the Deep State and save America and the right version of its people.

What is the Deep State? The Deep State is Trumpism's version of scapegoat mythology. Fascism requires a scapegoat. The scapegoat is "The Other". The group that is not one of the people. The word, fascism derives from the Italian word "fascio", which means bundle of sticks. The people are the bundle of sticks. The people are one. "The Other" is the scapegoat who is to be blamed for all your problems. This rallying around on the basis of hate drives the strength of the fascist movement. It allows for violence, or the threat of violence to win, because the people are under attack and must defend themselves.

The most famous use of scapegoat mythology to obtain power is that of Hitler blaming the Jews for the loss of World War I because, according to the Hitler mythology, the Jews stabbed Germany in the back at the end of the war and turned victory into defeat. All the problems the German people faced from 1918 onward were derived from that stab in the back. It was a lie. The big lie. Truth is irrelevant - in fact it is made irrelevant as the only truth can come from the leader who will save the country from the attacks from "The Other".

In America, the Deep State is the liberal movement, which conveniently happens to include the vast majority of ethnic minorities, non-religious people, and rich celebrities to dunk on. If Trump loses the Presidency then America will lose itself, according to this version of fascist methodology. For the Trumpist fascist movement no lie about these people is too big. The lies include, that we will cheat through absentee-ballot fraud, that we will bring disease and crash the economy on purpose to hurt Trump, that we are pedophiles, that we support global control of America, that we use emails inappropriately, that we hate America. I am part of the Deep State.

If Trump wins re-election, you can stick a fork in the American Republic. All government institutions will be used as tools to maintain the Trumpian ascendancy. This process has already begun. Sure, there will be elections. Even Putin has elections, so that distinction is meaningless. If Trump loses a close election he will lie and use force to hold power. This would be the greatest challenge for America since the Civil War. Trump must be defeated in a landslide.
American Vermin
blungld
It's amazing how the Deep State has managed to still run the country even with God's chosen president who is in complete control and a genius and who has already drained the swamp and made America great. Man, the Deep State is so so deep. It's almost like you can never find it. Maybe it's hiding in the basement of that pizza parlor?
Krugman Is A Moron
dajo9 said:

For the right, this November election represents the last chance to stop the Deep State and save America and the right version of its people.

What is the Deep State? The Deep State is Trumpism's version of scapegoat mythology. Fascism requires a scapegoat. The scapegoat is "The Other". The group that is not one of the people. The word, fascism derives from the Italian word "fascio", which means bundle of sticks. The people are the bundle of sticks. The people are one. "The Other" is the scapegoat who is to be blamed for all your problems. This rallying around on the basis of hate drives the strength of the fascist movement. It allows for violence, or the threat of violence to win, because the people are under attack and must defend themselves.

The most famous use of scapegoat mythology to obtain power is that of Hitler blaming the Jews for the loss of World War I because, according to the Hitler mythology, the Jews stabbed Germany in the back at the end of the war and turned victory into defeat. All the problems the German people faced from 1918 onward were derived from that stab in the back. It was a lie. The big lie. Truth is irrelevant - in fact it is made irrelevant as the only truth can come from the leader who will save the country from the attacks from "The Other".

In America, the Deep State is the liberal movement, which conveniently happens to include the vast majority of ethnic minorities, non-religious people, and rich celebrities to dunk on. If Trump loses the Presidency then America will lose itself, according to this version of fascist methodology. For the Trumpist fascist movement no lie about these people is too big. The lies include, that we will cheat through absentee-ballot fraud, that we will bring disease and crash the economy on purpose to hurt Trump, that we are pedophiles, that we support global control of America, that we use emails inappropriately, that we hate America. I am part of the Deep State.

If Trump wins re-election, you can stick a fork in the American Republic. All government institutions will be used as tools to maintain the Trumpian ascendancy. This process has already begun. Sure, there will be elections. Even Putin has elections, so that distinction is meaningless. If Trump loses a close election he will lie and use force to hold power. This would be the greatest challenge for America since the Civil War. Trump must be defeated in a landslide.
You and Joseph McCarthy would have been great friends
Eastern Oregon Bear
Matthew Patel said:

dajo9 said:

You and Joseph McCarthy would have been great friends
Do you, Matthew Patel/Todd Ingram/Professor <insert name here>/Individuals of the week 1-97, deny that there are at least 227 card carrying businessmen/shallow state agents in the Trump Administration?
My favorite school days… “There is no substitute.”
BearForce2
In Paris, a physicist dies after performing a laboratory experiment for a beautiful visitor.
In the jungles of Malaysia, a mysterious buyer purchases deadly cavitation technology, built to his specifications.
In Vancouver, a small research submarine is leased for use in the waters off New Guinea.
Back in DC, President Trump has missed his scheduled weekly briefing.
And in Tokyo, an intelligence agent tries to understand what it all means.

Anarchistbear
First they came for my Hillary Clinton Presidential insignia high thread count sheets and my "black lives matter" squash racquet cover and you laughed

Then they came for my, "Ask me about the Steele Dossier" bumper stickers and you said nothing

Next they came for my annotated version of the Mueller report demonstrating 4315 hitherto unknown contacts between Putin and Trump including the Zabar's Smoked Whitefish and it was too late

Deep State Dajo, Patriot, on the lam somewhere west of the Mississippi
dajo9
This Week in Trump Destroying America's Institutions:

1 - Trump has appointed Fox News commentator, Anthony Tata to the legally and constitutionally dubious position of "official performing the duties of the deputy under secretary of defense for policy". The Under Secretary for Policy role became open when its previous occupant, John Rood, resigned because he was pushing back against the withholding of aid to Ukraine over Trump's political ambitions (the issue Trump was impeached for). Anthony Tata was up for Senate confirmation, but when it became clear that the Republican Senate would not confirm this RWNJ, Trump withdrew his nomination and appointed him to this dubious role, essentially undercutting the Constitution, the law, and the Pentagon.

2 - The Census Bureau (and Trump appointee Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross) requested in April, additional time to complete the Constitutionally required census as a result of delays caused by the coronavirus. The Trump Administration has now reversed itself and said the additional time will not be used. Most experts believe this will result in an undercount of the Constitutional requiremdent to "count all persons". Most experts believe undercounts generally undercount poor and minority populations that are harder to reach through traditional means of mail and now the internet (though it will be interesting to see how this undercount will impact white rural communites). Trump has ensured that his Administration will be in place to finalize the census count and any statistical adjustments that are made before it is finalized. We will see how this may result in distortions of Congressional representation and funding for each state.
American Vermin
Bobodeluxe
Murkuh was organized as a vehicle for white men of property to organize society.

dj tRump is the last, and greatest, founding father.
smh
Bobodeluxe said:

Murkuh was organized as a vehicle for white men of property to organize> sodomize "society".
fixed it for ya BoboD
--- eom ----

unrelated, caption august 3rd Lio
https://www.gocomics.com/lio/2020/08/03

muting ~250 handles, turnaround is fair play
bearister
The Deep State must be about as competent as the Keystone Cops. They couldn't stop a guy who can't pronounce Yosemite from possessing the Nuclear Football.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
tRump clearly forced the Senate Judiciary Committee to investigate the origins of the Russian Investigation because he is the only one stupid enough not to take advantage of the fact he dodged a bullet. Now there is going to be a second airing of a lot of dirty laundry that is not helpful to him:

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
dajo9
This Week in Trump Destroying America's Institutions:

I mailed a letter recently from New Jersey to California. The usual ~5 days time turned into 2 weeks. There is a reason for this. Trump has purged the US Post Office of competent leadership by having the new boss (Postmaster General) reassign or displace 23 longtime leaders. Overtime has also been cancelled and the cost for states to mail ballots has been tripled. As Trump's new Postmaster General memo'd to post office employees, "if we cannot deliver all the mail. . . the mail will not go out".

Trump's new Postmaster General is Republican activist Louis DeJoy. DeJoy is a business executive who has donated $2M to Republican causes since 2016. He is there to destroy the integrity of postal service in time for the November election. Trump can't win on the ballots so he is setting the table to sow the seeds of chaos. Undelivered and lost ballots is all part of the plan.

This is particularly deadly right now because of the pandemic and people's growing reliance on mail to conduct their daily lives. Ending the post office and privatizing all mail for Trump's cronies would be just another perk of a 2nd Trump term.
American Vermin
dajo9
And Trump is so dumb he has now gone on tv and admitted that he won't fund the post office because that would mean voting would happen

American Vermin
joe amos yaks
blungld said:

It's amazing how the Deep State has managed to still run the country even with God's chosen president who is in complete control and a genius and who has already drained the swamp and made America great. Man, the Deep State is so so deep. It's almost like you can never find it. Maybe it's hiding in the basement of that pizza parlor?
Man ... profound ... deep dish ... eh!
Who would have ever thought ... hiding in a pizza?
Maybe a shawarma, a T-bone, or a corned beef sandwich.
Mo fongool !
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.