Trump Campaign Rally

5,731 Views | 86 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by going4roses
BearForce2
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Reno, Nevada 9-12-20

The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2
The news media is worse than the Democrats - Trump.

The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2
Obama got caught spying on Trump's campaign.
okaydo
"My voluptuous daughter Ivanka alone created 2 million jobs. Isn't she a beauty? If I wasn't her father...."

bearister
okaydo said:

"My voluptuous daughter Ivanka alone created 2 million jobs. Isn't she a beauty? If I wasn't her father...."

"...I'd - - - - her harder than the dinner bell at the Ponderosa."
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearForce2
And he said the media is even worse than you guys.
BearForce2
Half the border agents are Hispanic/Latino and the Democrats have contempt for them.
okaydo
Joe Biden is a *u*sy. I'd like to grab him by it.
BearChemist
okaydo
BearChemist said:

BI tip: if you copy the link to the second tweet of a tweet thread, it shows the first and second tweet when you post.

okaydo
BearChemist
AunBear89
okaydo said:

That's the most running that many of those fine Muricans have done in years - or ever.
BearNIt
BearForce2 said:

If Obama broke the law then he should answer for it like the Criminal in Chief should answer for his crimes. After almost 4 years No Drama Obama hasn't been charged with any crimes. The Criminal in Chief AKA Individual #1 has been impeached, his charity has been shuttered so he can't use it as a personal piggy bank, and he has had to pardon Flynn, Stone, and others. I wonder if the Criminal in Chief AKA Captain Catastrophe will be able to say he hasn't been charged a year after he leaves office? The Southern District of New York U.S. Attorney's office, the FBI, and the IRS are looking to cornhole the Criminal in Chief and his Merry Band of Idiots.
bearister
No tRump enemy will ever be convicted of any crime relating to the political realm. There are too many millions that hate tRump for a prosecutor to do better than a hung jury.

However, under this scenario, tRump enemies are in trouble:

"Roger Stone, whose 40-month prison sentence for lying to Congress and witness tampering in the Russia investigation was commuted by Donald Trump, has said Trump should seize total power and jail prominent figures including Bill and Hillary Clinton and Mark Zuckerberg if he loses to Joe Biden in November."

Roger Stone to Donald Trump: bring in martial law if you lose election

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/sep/13/roger-stone-to-donald-trump-bring-in-martial-law-if-you-lose-election?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

bearister
Trump says he'll try to 'negotiate' a third term in office - Business Insider

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-negotiate-third-term-in-office-2020-9
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/trump-negotiate-third-term-in-office-2020-9%3famp
BearForce2
BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

If Obama broke the law then he should answer for it like the Criminal in Chief should answer for his crimes. After almost 4 years No Drama Obama hasn't been charged with any crimes. The Criminal in Chief AKA Individual #1 has been impeached, his charity has been shuttered so he can't use it as a personal piggy bank, and he has had to pardon Flynn, Stone, and others. I wonder if the Criminal in Chief AKA Captain Catastrophe will be able to say he hasn't been charged a year after he leaves office? The Southern District of New York U.S. Attorney's office, the FBI, and the IRS are looking to cornhole the Criminal in Chief and his Merry Band of Idiots.
Patience, Captain Catastrophe, patience.
And the media continues to remain silent.

Big C
okaydo said:

BearChemist said:

BI tip: if you copy the link to the second tweet of a tweet thread, it shows the first and second tweet when you post.

I assumed it was 2020 and those were grave markers for people who died of COVID.
Golden One
BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

Un, Trump has NOT pardoned Flynn. Once again, your TDS is showing through.

Liberalism is a mental illness.
BearNIt
Golden One said:

BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

Do you think he won't pardon Flynn if he has a chance? The worshiping of the Cult of The Donald is strong with this one.
Golden One
BearNIt said:

Golden One said:

BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

Do you think he won't pardon Flynn if he has a chance? The worshiping of the Cult of The Donald is strong with this one.
Doesn't matter. You said he has already pardoned Flynn, which he has not. Get your facts straight and stop acting like a seasoned leftist. Leftists have a habit of just making stuff up.

bearister
BearNIt
BearForce2 said:

BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

Patience, Captain Catastrophe, patience.
And the media continues to remain silent.

Yes, patience, Captain Catastrophe, and his Merry Band of Idiots pray that he will win the election so they won't have to serve time for all his crimes. The end is near.
BearNIt
Golden One said:

BearNIt said:

Golden One said:

BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

Doesn't matter. You said he has already pardoned Flynn, which he has not. Get your facts straight and stop acting like a seasoned leftist. Leftists have a habit of just making stuff up.

You are a true believer and your tinfoil hat must be large. I think you might be mistaken on the making it up argument because nobody makes stuff up like the Criminal in Chief. Remember this week's comment regarding not wanting to create panic? I'm pretty sure his campaign is based on nothing but creating panic.

1. The Dems will destroy the suburbs
2. Antifa is going to move in next door
3. People of color are going to move to the suburbs destroying your home's value
4. Suburban women beware if the Dems win you won't be safe.
5. Dems will ruin the economy
These are just a few of his hits for just this week. Now who is making stuff up?
blungld
okaydo said:

BearChemist said:

COVID tombstones?
BearForce2
Golden One
BearNIt said:

Golden One said:

BearNIt said:

Golden One said:

BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

You are a true believer and your tinfoil hat must be large. I think you might be mistaken on the making it up argument because nobody makes stuff up like the Criminal in Chief. Remember this week's comment regarding not wanting to create panic? I'm pretty sure his campaign is based on nothing but creating panic.

3. People of color are going to move to the suburbs destroying your home's value
These are just a few of his hits for just this week. Now who is making stuff up?
None of those 5 points is made up. They're all true.
BearForce2
Las Vegas, NV 9-13-20

calpoly
Golden One said:

BearNIt said:

Golden One said:

BearNIt said:

Golden One said:

BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

From the troll of disinformation!
bearister
"As Trump began a side-bar about Obama supposedly being caught spying on him, he eyed an attendee who was beginning a "Lock Him Up" chant. He then egged on the overwhelmingly unmasked crowd into a frenzy in which they projected airborne spittle throughout the building in an attempt to will to life the fantasy that their wannabe strongman president might jail his predecessor, the first black president, for an imaginary crime."

Trump's Reckless, Atrocious, Deceitful Rally - The Bulwark

https://thebulwark.com/trumps-reckless-atrocious-deceitful-rally/

*And helltopay1 thinks I'm engaging in wishful thinking that tRump will die from COVID 19. Believe me, that 6 foot protective bubble from the screaming, foaming at the mouth cretins didn't protect the Fat Man
BearlyCareAnymore
Golden One said:

BearNIt said:

Golden One said:

BearNIt said:

Golden One said:

BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

Just want to point out that you just said that people of color moving to the suburbs will destroy your homes value is a true statement. I assume that was a mistake as I really didn't think you would believe that, no matter how much we lock horns. Can you please clarify that you do not believe that? Because otherwise I have to take you at your word that you do. I'd like to know who I'm dealing with.
Golden One
calpoly said:

Golden One said:

BearNIt said:

Golden One said:

BearNIt said:

Golden One said:

BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

From the troll of disinformation!
Love conquers hate.
BearNIt
Golden One said:

BearNIt said:

Golden One said:

BearNIt said:

Golden One said:

BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

I can't even respond to that. I see this type of thing from time to time, I think 100 mg of Thorazine via injection might be helpful.
Golden One
OaktownBear said:

Golden One said:

BearNIt said:

Golden One said:

BearNIt said:

Golden One said:

BearNIt said:

BearForce2 said:

Just want to point out that you just said that people of color moving to the suburbs will destroy your homes value is a true statement. I assume that was a mistake as I really didn't think you would believe that, no matter how much we lock horns. Can you please clarify that you do not believe that? Because otherwise I have to take you at your word that you do. I'd like to know who I'm dealing with.
You are correct. I don't believe that. The concern is having the anarchists and domestic terrorists (a la Portland) taking their violence into the suburbs. Those anarchists could be of any color.
going4roses
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.