Trump Campaign Rally

5,634 Views | 86 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by going4roses
Yogi7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Golden One said:

Not Me - Us said:

Golden One said:

Todd Ingram said:

Golden One said:

However, in St. Louis the anarchists did go into the suburbs to invade and damage the property of a middle-aged couple who saw fit to defend themselves with firearms.
I double dog dare you to support this assertion that the McCloskeys had their personal property damaged with actual verifiable facts from a non-right-wing nut job site.
Wake up from your hibernation. Video of the front of their property on various networks clearly showed that the wrought iron entrance gate to their property
It's a gated community. The gate doesn't belong to that family. The gate is the entrance to all of Portland Place.
Quote:

However, a live stream from the front of the march shows that the first protesters walked through an intact gate that was being held open.
https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-53891184
Wrong! The gate I'm talking about is a pedestrian gate on the walkway leading up to the main entrance of the house. That's the gate that was demolished. At least do your research before you post totally erroneous garbage.
Let's see the picture then
Golden One
Todd Ingram said:

Golden One said:

Not Me - Us said:

Golden One said:

Todd Ingram said:

Golden One said:

However, in St. Louis the anarchists did go into the suburbs to invade and damage the property of a middle-aged couple who saw fit to defend themselves with firearms.
I double dog dare you to support this assertion that the McCloskeys had their personal property damaged with actual verifiable facts from a non-right-wing nut job site.
Wake up from your hibernation. Video of the front of their property on various networks clearly showed that the wrought iron entrance gate to their property
It's a gated community. The gate doesn't belong to that family. The gate is the entrance to all of Portland Place.
Quote:

However, a live stream from the front of the march shows that the first protesters walked through an intact gate that was being held open.
Wrong! The gate I'm talking about is a pedestrian gate on the walkway leading up to the main entrance of the house. That's the gate that was demolished. At least do your research before you post totally erroneous garbage.
Look it up yourself. The video was on multiple networks. Gosh, you libs are lazy.
bearister
"You're not gonna be one of those people who goes through life wondering why sh@it keeps falling out of the sky around them." George Clooney, Michael Clayton

Based on a review of the McCloskeys history, I think they are "those people."
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
calpoly
Golden One said:

Todd Ingram said:

Golden One said:

Not Me - Us said:

Golden One said:

Todd Ingram said:

Golden One said:

Quote:

Look it up yourself. The video was on multiple networks. Gosh, you libs are lazy.
The troll of misinformation is back!
Yogi7
Golden One said:

Todd Ingram said:

Golden One said:

Not Me - Us said:

Golden One said:

Todd Ingram said:

Golden One said:

Quote:

Yep. Can't find it, can you? Cause it doesn't exist.
dimitrig
Roxie Richter said:

Big C said:

bearister said:

Next year, Trump will be referring to the others in this picture as suckers... and this time he will be right.
Latinos have no reason to vote for a party that started the policy of mass deportation and putting people in cages. That party being the Democratic Party.

I guess they should vote Republican. That should solve their problems!

calpoly
Todd Ingram said:

Golden One said:

Todd Ingram said:

Golden One said:

Not Me - Us said:

Golden One said:

Todd Ingram said:

Golden One said:

Quote:

You are correct. Anytime Golden Shower says look it up yourself means he/she is lying!
Yogi7
dimitrig said:

Roxie Richter said:

Big C said:

bearister said:

Next year, Trump will be referring to the others in this picture as suckers... and this time he will be right.
Latinos have no reason to vote for a party that started the policy of mass deportation and putting people in cages. That party being the Democratic Party.

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54162722
dimitrig
Todd Ingram said:

dimitrig said:

Roxie Richter said:

Big C said:

bearister said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54162722

I'm sure Trump will address their grievances!

Golden One
Todd Ingram said:

Golden One said:

Not Me - Us said:

Golden One said:

Todd Ingram said:

Golden One said:

Quote:

Satisfied now?

%3Fresize%3D400%252C300&action=click
Golden One
calpoly said:

Todd Ingram said:

Golden One said:

Todd Ingram said:

Golden One said:

Not Me - Us said:

Golden One said:

Todd Ingram said:

Golden One said:

Quote:

You are correct. Anytime Golden Shower says look it up yourself means he/she is lying!
You're so full of B.S. that I hope you live near a sewage treatment plant. See the photos on the link in my post above. You guys should be ashamed of yourself. All you had to do was to google "McCloskey's Damaged Gate", but you're either too lazy to do that or you just don't want to expose yourself to the truth. I suspect it's actually a bit of both. You libs live in a fairy tale world. I doubt that you have the decency or integrity to provide an apology.
Golden One
Todd Ingram said:

Golden One said:

Todd Ingram said:

Golden One said:

Not Me - Us said:

Golden One said:

Todd Ingram said:

Golden One said:

Quote:

Yeah, I'm afraid it does. See the link in my post above if you're not afraid of the truth. You guys only believe the trash you invent or you see on DNC TV (otherwise known as MSNBC or CNN). If you're so lazy or afraid of the truth, you could have easily found it yourself. Now, how about an apology. I bet you don't have the decency or integrity to provide one.
Yogi7
Golden One said:

Todd Ingram said:

Golden One said:

Not Me - Us said:

Golden One said:

Todd Ingram said:

Golden One said:

Quote:

Satisfied now?

Oh, you mean this one that says Private Street? Not their personal property.

See how the guard lets them in and opens the gate for them?

I mean, I love confronting hypocritical Biden voters with inconvenient facts, but luring a QAnon conspiracy theorist into my trap and then proving that he is wrong is really the cherry on top of the sundae that is the time I spend in this forum.

going4roses
Todd Ingram said:

Golden One said:

Todd Ingram said:

Golden One said:

Not Me - Us said:

Golden One said:

Todd Ingram said:

Golden One said:

Quote:

Satisfied now?

I mean, I love confronting hypocritical Biden voters with inconvenient facts, but luring a QAnon conspiracy theorist into my trap and then proving that he is wrong is really the cherry on top of the sundae that is the time I spend in this forum.

Well

So regarding this situation (only!!!). Are y'all willing to concede there is major problem that needs to be dealt with?
Golden One
Todd Ingram said:

Golden One said:

Todd Ingram said:

Golden One said:

Not Me - Us said:

Golden One said:

Todd Ingram said:

Golden One said:

Quote:

Satisfied now?

You're an absolute fool. That happens to be the McCloskey's home in the background. I didn't think you'd have the decency or integrity to apologize. Typical liberal.
Yogi7
Golden One said:

Todd Ingram said:

Golden One said:

Todd Ingram said:

Golden One said:

Not Me - Us said:

Golden One said:

Todd Ingram said:

Golden One said:

Quote:

Satisfied now?

You're an absolute fool. That happens to be the McCloskey's home in the background. I didn't think you'd have the decency or integrity to apologize. Typical liberal.
I caught you so bad in your lie. Want me to look up the post where you said you never lie?

Quote:

going4roses
Todd Ingram said:

Golden One said:

Todd Ingram said:

Golden One said:

Todd Ingram said:

Golden One said:

Not Me - Us said:

Golden One said:

Todd Ingram said:

Golden One said:

Quote:

Satisfied now?

I caught you so bad in your lie. Want me to look up the post where you said you never lie?

Quote:

Hmm k

Well golden still going to tow that line ?
Think for yourself for once it won't hurt..
going4roses
going4roses said:

Todd Ingram said:

Golden One said:

Todd Ingram said:

Golden One said:

Not Me - Us said:

Golden One said:

Todd Ingram said:

Golden One said:

Quote:

Satisfied now?

Well

So regarding this situation (only!!!). Are y'all willing to concede there is major problem that needs to be dealt with?

I will give up a little credit you stayed on topic

Wrong but nevertheless

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.