Rona getting closer to the Prez

39,451 Views | 358 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by concordtom
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Big C said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

Big C said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

He ****ing has it.

Or does he?

After two weeks of soaking in the nation's sympathy, he swaggers onto the stage for Debate Two: "I TOLD you this was nothing: It's a hoax!"

Who saw the test results and how did they actually "see" them?

Big C. Step back for a moment. He and Melanie are not simply going to be allowed to fake this. Also, it's a much harder argument to make that this conspiracy between the first couple potentially helps more than it hurts his chances for re-election. His handling of Covid-19 is arguably his biggest weakness -- this news makes him look not only like a complete idiot, but one who cannot be trusted on this topic anymore.

It's fair to believe that nothing the president says can be believed, but this conspiracy would be too tangled a web to weave.

I'm not saying it's likely. I'm saying, "Believe nothing without verification." I'm especially saying, "Let's have some fun on a college football board when our team isn't even playing."...

Trump figures everything's crumbling down around him, so he comes up with a long shot. He couldn't "be trusted on this topic" the day he mused in public about injecting disinfectant, and probably long before that. Sure, he looks like a dolt for a week... until he dominates the virus!

73 million Americans watched Trump mocked Biden for being overly cautious with his mask-wearing.

Whatever Trump says in the next week, it's likely he's not going to have that kind of reach ever again.

The president of the United States is the biggest target in the world.

And that the virus got to him can only bode negatively no matter how much he tries to spin it.

YLS Bear
Does this mean we'll get a Biden victory, AND a supreme court appointment victory with a blue senate? What a bonanza!
YLS Bear
okaydo

Cal84
As of yesterday it was stated that Trump was asymptomatic. This morning its said that he suffers from "mild" cold symptoms.
bearister
dimitrig said:

Do you think Pence might have it, too?

President Pelosi's 1st Executive Order:

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
okaydo
Ronna has rona.

sycasey
Hmm . . . is Trump the super-spreader?
bearister
okaydo

B.A. Bearacus
B.A. Bearacus

Big C
Big C said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

Big C said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

He ****ing has it.

Or does he?

After two weeks of soaking in the nation's sympathy, he swaggers onto the stage for Debate Two: "I TOLD you this was nothing: It's a hoax!"

Who saw the test results and how did they actually "see" them?

Big C. Step back for a moment. He and Melanie are not simply going to be allowed to fake this. Also, it's a much harder argument to make that this conspiracy between the first couple potentially helps more than it hurts his chances for re-election. His handling of Covid-19 is arguably his biggest weakness -- this news makes him look not only like a complete idiot, but one who cannot be trusted on this topic anymore.

It's fair to believe that nothing the president says can be believed, but this conspiracy would be too tangled a web to weave.

I'm not saying it's likely. I'm saying, "Believe nothing without verification." I'm especially saying, "Let's have some fun on a college football board when our team isn't even playing."...

Trump figures everything's crumbling down around him, so he comes up with a long shot. He couldn't "be trusted on this topic" the day he mused in public about injecting disinfectant, and probably long before that. Sure, he looks like a dolt for a week... until he dominates the virus!

Interesting the way they worded their headline in everybody's favorite rag (SF Chron) today:

"Trump says he has virus"
B.A. Bearacus

Senator Mike Lee from Utah has just announced that he tested positive. This Mike Lee:
bearister
dimitrig
bearister said:

That's quite a rogues' gallery.
bearister
dimitrig said:

bearister said:

That's quite a rogues' gallery.

Manchurian Candidate?

White House's 24 hours of COVID cover up and superspreading revealed

https://mol.im/a/8798417
Unit2Sucks
sycasey said:

Probably not him, but this is a pretty significant cluster. Remarkable that it took this long given how lax these clowns have been this entire time.

I hope the covid deniers learn from this and that people start to take masking and social distancing more seriously.
bearister
An anxious Country awaits......the calming words and sound medical and scientific analysis of ....Furd Dr. Scott Atlas:

BearlyCareAnymore
Unit2Sucks said:

sycasey said:

Probably not him, but this is a pretty significant cluster. Remarkable that it took this long given how lax these clowns have been this entire time.

I hope the covid deniers learn from this and that people start to take masking and social distancing more seriously.
There was just a big study that confirmed the basics of an article Yogi posted the other day. Most of Covid spread is superspreading. majority don't give it to anyone. So when you trace it, you need to go back and find the superspreader. As names pile up on this one, it looks like we are seeing that pattern.
Unit2Sucks
OaktownBear said:

Unit2Sucks said:

sycasey said:

There was just a big study that confirmed the basics of an article Yogi posted the other day. Most of Covid spread is superspreading. majority don't give it to anyone. So when you trace it, you need to go back and find the superspreader. As names pile up on this one, it looks like we are seeing that pattern.
It's definitely a large and expanding group of people who didn't necessarily have prolonged close contact. Trumps, Ronna, Mike Lee, President of Notre Dame, and on and on.
B.A. Bearacus
Just heard on CNN that Amy Barrett and her husband already caught Covid earlier this summer, so interactions with Mike Lee, among others, unlikely to have put her at risk.
B.A. Bearacus
Leader the free world, Angela Merkel.

B.A. Bearacus
B.A. Bearacus

okaydo

okaydo
B.A. Bearacus
I don't consider the BMI-derived definition of obesity to be valid. I think obesity falls in the category of "you know it when you see it." By that standard he most definitely is obese.
okaydo
This is the incoming QAnon congresswoman.

Unit2Sucks
If ACB somehow turns out to be the super spreader, well let's just say that would be an interesting turn of events.
B.A. Bearacus
Unit2Sucks said:

If ACB somehow turns out to be the super spreader, well let's just say that would be an interesting turn of events.
It has surfaced that she already had it this summer, so highly unlikely.
B.A. Bearacus
Question: Will T have have to refrain from popping Adderall while recovering from Covid?
B.A. Bearacus
Known positives so far from this SCOTUS nomination event:

Unit2Sucks
B.A. Bearacus said:

Unit2Sucks said:

It has surfaced that she already had it this summer, so highly unlikely.
She could be one of the super spreaders shedding virus long after she initially tested positive. I'm "just asking questions."
okaydo

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.