Rona getting closer to the Prez

39,486 Views | 358 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by concordtom
smh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
meanwhile, more than 100,000 something like 40K American's came down with T's virus since he did.

this according to usafact.org estimating known infections most recently at about 40k per week. your mileage may vary. scrolled down to "New COVID-19 Cases // 7-day Moving Avg"
https://usafacts.org/covid-recovery-hub

a similar trend here:
https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#trends_dailytrends
muting more than 300 handles, turnaround is fair play
bearister
tRump's default mode is fraud, misrepresentation and deception. He is lying about his medical condition like he lies about the value of his assets when he tries to get a bank loan or when he tells investors what the occupancy rate is in one of his condo buildings.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
okaydo
okaydo
smh
Monday night on Fox, a not yet announced covid positive drooping-eyed Giuliani defends Trump's mask scorn. All the while struggling to breath.

> Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani, who is currently awaiting coronavirus test results, coughed through a Fox News interview on Monday night in which he attacked Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden for consistently wearing a mask, claiming it was a "political statement" meant to "scare" people.

3 min vid inside..
https://www.thedailybeast.com/rudy-giuliani-coughs-through-attack-on-bidens-mask-advocacy
muting more than 300 handles, turnaround is fair play
Cal88
B.A. Bearacus said:

That was pretty much where BI was in February:

https://bearinsider.com/forums/2/topics/94392/1

Back then Pelosi and co where pleading for people to come down and partake in crowded Chinatown festivities, hugging people, and they thought that shutting down flights from China was paranoid and racist.

Quote:

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi toured San Francisco's Chinatown Monday to send a message. She said there's no reason tourists or locals should be staying away from the area because of coronavirus concerns.
"That's what we're trying to do today is to say everything is fine here," Pelosi said. "Come because precautions have been taken. The city is on top of the situation."

As Pelosi walked from the Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Factory to lunch at a dim sum restaurant, she hugged friends and waved to onlookers. She downplayed the racism issue, saying she understands people are concerned about China the epicenter of the novel coronavirus.

"But that shouldn't be carried over to Chinatown in San Francisco," she said. "I hope that it's not that. But all I can say is, 'I'm here.' We feel safe and sound, so many of us coming here."
https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/nancy-pelosi-visits-san-franciscos-chinatown/2240247/

I don't get the fuss about Trump's SUV drive either, it's not like his security personnel is more at risk from the virus than they are at being shot or blown up in their daily job protecting the POTUS. Fit men in their 20s-40s are nowhere near the kind of danger portrayed in these fluffy media reports that border on gossip columns.

bearister
dimitrig
Cal88 said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/nancy-pelosi-visits-san-franciscos-chinatown/2240247/

I don't get the fuss about Trump's SUV drive either, it's not like his security personnel is more at risk from the virus than they are at being shot or blown up in their daily job protecting the POTUS. Fit men in their 20s-40s are nowhere near the kind of danger portrayed in these fluffy media reports that border on gossip columns.

I guess they don't have grandmas or diabetic kids or anyone else at risk in their lives...
calpoly
Cal88 said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

Back then Pelosi and co where pleading for people to come down and partake in crowded Chinatown festivities, hugging people, and they thought that shutting down flights from China was paranoid and racist.

Quote:

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi toured San Francisco's Chinatown Monday to send a message. She said there's no reason tourists or locals should be staying away from the area because of coronavirus concerns.
"That's what we're trying to do today is to say everything is fine here," Pelosi said. "Come because precautions have been taken. The city is on top of the situation."

As Pelosi walked from the Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Factory to lunch at a dim sum restaurant, she hugged friends and waved to onlookers. She downplayed the racism issue, saying she understands people are concerned about China the epicenter of the novel coronavirus.

"But that shouldn't be carried over to Chinatown in San Francisco," she said. "I hope that it's not that. But all I can say is, 'I'm here.' We feel safe and sound, so many of us coming here."

You don't mind putting people in unnecessary risks. What is the purpose of the risK? Satisfying tRumps narcissistic mental disorder? A leader does not do stupid political stunts that puts people at risk.
bearister
".... don't get the fuss about Trump's SUV drive either, it's not like his security personnel is more at risk from the virus than they are at being shot or blown up in their daily job protecting the POTUS."

Being shot or blown up is a risk that is part of the job they knowingly signed up for. Driving an ancient infected Orangutang around in an SUV is not part of the job description.
sycasey
Cal88 said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

Quote:

You mean somebody got something wrong way back when the virus was new? And people are not as outraged about that as they are about the current President getting something wrong after he's had at least SIX MONTHS to learn about the disease and get it right?

This argument is weak sauce, even for you.
bearister
Like a criminal defense attorney, there is no turd that a tRumpist can't draw a happy face on.... but after tRump's Douglas McArthur I Shall Return reenactment today, how will tRumpists spin it if he succumbs to Covid 19 or the side effects of the VIP drugs?

All I can think of: The Deep State murdered him.
Unit2Sucks
Lol Cal88 is back and will pretend like he hasn't been wrong about everything for months. Why didn't Trump take HCQ? And it's been how many weeks since you said it would be virtually gone?

Cal88 if you want to have any semblance of credibility here you need a mea culpa. Admit you were wrong. Admit you were overconfident. Admit you don't know what is going to happen with the pandemic here.
okaydo
So is she saying Trump allowed China to invade him and the White House?

BearNIt
dimitrig said:

BearNIt said:

bearister said:

" Don't be afraid of Covid. Don't let it dominate your life."

My nomination for inscription on tRump tombstone.

That photo op with Marinev1 in front of the White House didn't look great with Captain Catastrophe struggling to get air into his body didn't look great . When your oxygen saturation rate is below 95-96% it is worrisome. When they are trying new therapies that have been approved only for "compassionate care" you are in trouble.

Even if COVID itself doesn't get him will it strain his heart or other organs and cause complications? To be fair, he probably did not have to go to the hospital which is why he wants out. The doctors are granting him that but he's not out of the woods. My coworker's girlfriend caught COVID-19. She is a healthy 23 year old. Three weeks in and she is now finally almost back to normal. It impacts different people different ways but I doubt The Donald is already over it.

I see COVID patients night after night and it is not an easy recovery if you can get to that point. I'm glad your friend is starting to recover and getting back to what she calls normal. There are some people who after being discharged from care require months to recover but have lasting long-term damage to various body systems. Watching the guy who called it a hoax get COVID is poetic justice and means that somebody someplace has a sense of humor. Trying to suck wind after climbing stairs to make a campaign ad looked pathetic. Most insurance companies will not pay for treatment if the patient signs himself out AMA. I wonder if this was the case with Captain Catastrophe because you or I would be left with thousands dollars in debt if we did it.
B.A. Bearacus
The most prolific serial killer in US history?

Also...
B.A. Bearacus
bearister
Trump White House's reckless coronavirus outbreak response - Axios

https://www.axios.com/white-house-coronavirus-trump-0da4f86d-b725-4a7e-8599-3a73978dafb4.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_axiosam&stream=top

*Ivanka has gone to ground to avoid Daddy lap dances that suddenly have deadly consequences
okaydo

bearister
bearister
Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani coughs his way through anti-mask interview

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/06/trump-lawyer-rudy-giuliani-masks-coronavirus-fox-news?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

Rudy will die alone, drunk and undiagnosed in a dark, dingy bar.
Big C
okaydo said:

Sure, he will try, but not many will buy.

Really, the way he has ONLY worked to rally his base this year, it almost seems like he is looking past the election to a time when he will need lucrative speaking engagements, in order to pay his upcoming debts. He will hold rallies, but people will have to pay to attend.
okaydo

I hope it's emphasized in the next 3 debates how this admin is an utter failure with regards to protecting the White House and country.

okaydo
B.A. Bearacus
Miller.

Krugman Is A Moron
Big C said:

okaydo said:

Sure, he will try, but not many will buy.
The Boy Who Cried Wolf Blitzer
"Yogi is right" - Oaktown Bear
B.A. Bearacus
Complete shiitshow presidency.

(@lisadnews)
NOW *32* WH-related cases:

1+2 POTUS, FLOTUS
3 *NEW* Stephen Miller (h/t many ppl)
4 Greg Laurie
5-7 Press aides
8 @PressSec
9 Stepien
10 Christie
11 Hicks
12 Conway
13 Sen Lee
14 Sen Tillis
15 Sen Johnson
16 McDaniel
17 Rev. Jenkins
18 Luna
19-21 WH press
22-32 Debate staff
bearister
B.A. Bearacus said:

Miller.

Well, at least we know there is no way his wife will get it from him....she can pretend to test positive like Melania.

okaydo
B.A. Bearacus said:

Complete shiitshow presidency.

(@lisadnews)
NOW *32* WH-related cases:

1+2 POTUS, FLOTUS
3 *NEW* Stephen Miller (h/t many ppl)
4 Greg Laurie
5-7 Press aides
8 @PressSec
9 Stepien
10 Christie
11 Hicks
12 Conway
13 Sen Lee
14 Sen Tillis
15 Sen Johnson
16 McDaniel
17 Rev. Jenkins
18 Luna
19-21 WH press
22-32 Debate staff

okaydo

sycasey
Biden and Harris should pull out of the debates unless Trump/Pence agree to do it virtually.
bearister
B.A. Bearacus
okaydo

B.A. Bearacus

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.