Rona getting closer to the Prez

39,448 Views | 358 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by concordtom
sycasey
How long do you want to ignore this user?
okaydo said:

Trump is the super-spreader.
okaydo

B.A. Bearacus
Krugman Is A Moron
okaydo said:

LOL at anyone who still watches Maddow
"Yogi is right" - Oaktown Bear
Cal84
BearNIt said:

That photo op with Marinev1 in front of the White House didn't look great with Captain Catastrophe struggling to get air into his body didn't look great . When your oxygen saturation rate is below 95-96% it is worrisome. When they are trying new therapies that have been approved only for "compassionate care" you are in trouble.
You are correct here. That video and its implications have not been fully understood by most. He is about one week into his illness and despite having received pretty much every experimental approved treatment, he is clearly in worse condition that he was at start. So the illness is progressing and it has reached his lungs. You don't have to be a doctor to diagnose that.
bearister
Let's pray for a speedy recovery for Frankenstein and the safety of his bride:

" Stephen, 34, and Katie, 28, had fallen in love as young people do...while figuring out how to separate children from their parents at the border..."

How Stephen Miller and Wife Katie Waldman Found Love Through Hate | Vanity Fair

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/08/stephen-miller-and-his-wife-found-love-in-a-hateful-place

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
BearChemist
B.A. Bearacus
BearChemist said:

It was announced today by the Nobel Prize committee that Conley will not receive a Nobel Prize in this lifetime. Also, every single living Nobel Prize winner, across all categories, including those yet to be announced, prefers Biden over T. There is absolutely no doubt.
B.A. Bearacus
Kanye is back on Twitter. Read below. The guy needs help.

"Wow!!! NOW DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, THE BIGGEST OF ALL POLITICAL SCANDALS (IN HISTORY)!!! BIDEN, OBAMA AND CROOKED HILLARY LED THIS TREASONOUS PLOT!!! BIDEN SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO RUN - GOT CAUGHT!!!"
bearister
B.A. Bearacus
File this under: Highly esteemed publications and other groups that don't ever endorse a candidate are doing so now.

Paraphrasing the editorial board of the New England Journal of Medicine: Get this fat **** the **** out of here by voting for Biden.

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMe2029812

Quote:

"The magnitude of this failure is astonishing...

Anyone else who recklessly squandered lives and money in this way would be suffering legal consequences. Our leaders have largely claimed immunity for their actions. But this election gives us the power to render judgment. Reasonable people will certainly disagree about the many political positions taken by candidates. But truth is neither liberal nor conservative. When it comes to the response to the largest public health crisis of our time, our current political leaders have demonstrated that they are dangerously incompetent. We should not abet them and enable the deaths of thousands more Americans by allowing them to keep their jobs."
BearlyCareAnymore
bearister said:

President is cray cray and now it is in the open for all to see. Not talking about stupid crazy or immoral crazy. I mean actually lost his faculties crazy. I find the last week and a half "hilarious" given the claims about Biden.

bearister

"Ahh, but the strawberries that's... that's where I had them. They laughed at me and made jokes but I proved beyond the shadow of a doubt and with... geometric logic... that a duplicate key to the wardroom icebox DID exist, and I'd have produced that key if they hadn't of pulled the Caine out of action. I, I, I know now they were only trying to protect some fellow officers..."

-Captain Queeg, The Caine Mutiny (1954)

B.A. Bearacus
okaydo

B.A. Bearacus
Won't bother quoting T's latest tweet, but was just wondering what the all-time record is for consecutive Hail Mary's to close out a game.
okaydo

bearister
Head of White House security office is gravely ill with coronavirus

https://mol.im/a/8817383

okaydo
B.A. Bearacus
okaydo
okaydo
Some people are saying the background is green screen, but I don't know. Why wouldn't Trump be able to go outside?

okaydo
bearister

bearister
sycasey
McConnell is evil, but he's not stupid.

bearister
Draft dodger tRump blamed the military and the police for his concubine's Taint because "they just like to hug her" and he blames his own Taint on Gold Star Families....

B.A. Bearacus
bearister

Donald Trump could become ill with 'second wave' of coronavirus within days, lung doctor warns | US News | Sky News

https://news.sky.com/story/donald-trump-could-become-ill-with-second-wave-of-coronavirus-within-days-lung-doctor-warns-12091651

Trump COUGHS as he reveals plans to hold Florida rally on Saturday after doc says he'll be 'safe' following Covid fight

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1604517/trump-could-hold-rally-florida-saturday-coughs-on-air/

...and while we are on the subject, Where Rudy?

Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani coughs his way through anti-mask interview | Rudy Giuliani | The Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/06/trump-lawyer-rudy-giuliani-masks-coronavirus-fox-news
bearister
Trump's First Interview After Covid with Dr. Marc Siegel

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/fox-news-dr-marc-siegel-will-interview-trump-conduct-medical-evaluation-on-camera-friday-night/

The predicted diagnosis:
"President tRump is in the best condition of any POTUS in history that has tested positive for COVID 19."
Unit2Sucks
bearister said:

Trump's First Interview After Covid with Dr. Marc Siegel

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/fox-news-dr-marc-siegel-will-interview-trump-conduct-medical-evaluation-on-camera-friday-night/

The predicted diagnosis:
"President tRump is in the best condition of any POTUS in history that has tested positive for COVID 19."
Wouldn't it be nice if Siegel asked real questions? Like why Trump forced all his doctors to sign NDAs when he went to Walter Reed last year for "part" or his "annual physical"? And why the dementia test was part of that visit?

I bet we don't even find out when Trump's last negative test was or when he first found out he had COVID either.
okaydo
Rona forcing the prez to say a bad word.

okaydo
So, here's where things stand:

Trump and the White House, which are used to getting their way, of course, are trying to bully the debate commission to make next Thursday's debate a live event after making it virtual.

The debate commission is holding firm, saying they have no proof Trump has tested negative .

GoOskie

Why does he have clown makeup on?
This just in: Republicans find another whistleblower who claims Hillary's emails were proven to be on Hunter's laptop while Obama spied on tRump as he sat (shat?) upon his golden toilet. Gym Jordan afraid whistle blower may be in danger of abduction by aliens in cahoots with Democrats.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.