Rona getting closer to the Prez

39,523 Views | 358 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by concordtom
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
X
B.A. Bearacus
One year anniversary of the most prescient
and fascinating new topic in Off Topic history, brought to you by the one and only Okaydo (who may appreciate my "a year ago today" stylings, albeit off by a day).
bearister
After rereading this thread, and thinking about the new charges against Corey Lewandowski, it makes me believe that Hope Hicks must have been as drugged up as Liam Neeson's daughter at that auction in the movie Taken, as she was being passed around by the sexual predators in the tRump Administration (Rob Porter, Corey, ?)

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearForce2
B.A. Bearacus said:

and fascinating new topic in Off Topic history, brought to you by the one and only Okaydo (who may appreciate my "a year ago today" stylings, albeit off by a day).

Okaydo is the biggest purveyor of fake news on OT.
bearister
Tragic and completely avoidable': US hits 700,000 Covid-19 deaths

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/oct/02/us-hits-700000-covid-19-deaths-coronavirus?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
okaydo
BearForce2 said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

Okaydo is the biggest purveyor of fake news on OT.

Thanks. BF. Coming from you, that's a real compliment.
concordtom
bearister said:

After rereading this thread, and thinking about the new charges against Corey Lewandowski, it makes me believe that Hope Hicks must have been as drugged up as Liam Neeson's daughter at that auction in the movie Taken, as she was being passed around by the sexual predators in the tRump Administration (Rob Porter, Corey, ?)

Oh come on.
Don't stop there.
You know Trump must have f****d her!
concordtom
B.A. Bearacus said:

Actually, would be interesting to have BI post a traffic per day chart of OT beginning one more before Trump took that ride down the escalator to announce his candidacy to now.
82gradDLSdad
concordtom said:

bearister said:

Oh come on.
Don't stop there.

Risking covid for 'a run' at Hope Hicks? I may have been up for that too.

Good thing my wife doesn't read this board.
concordtom
82gradDLSdad said:

concordtom said:

bearister said:

Oh come on.
Don't stop there.

Risking covid for 'a run' at Hope Hicks? I may have been up for that too.

Good thing my wife doesn't read this board.

Ha!
Except anyone who's been touched by those creeps is spoiled goods - no way! Sloppy seconds that you can't wash off or generate new body cells to erase.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.