What was so bad about Hillary?

10,595 Views | 106 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by bearister
Eastern Oregon Bear
How long do you want to ignore this user?
helltopay1 said:

He just did Eastern...On his last day in office, he ordered the DOJ to de-classify everything relating to the Russian collusion story. So far, the Biden DOJ has refused this presidential request. Can you guess why????Everyone who follows politics knows that the Russian story was manufactured and paid for by the Hillary campaign and the DNC. The fact that you don't know this either means you know and don't care or you really don't know in which case I'm deeply concerned about your reading/viewing habits.
OK, then why did Trump wait until tghe last possible moment to declassify this information? It must not have been very important to him if he didn't do it a couple of years sooner when his people could have acted upon it..
dajo9
helltopay1 said:

He just did Eastern...On his last day in office, he ordered the DOJ to de-classify everything relating to the Russian collusion story. So far, the Biden DOJ has refused this presidential request. Can you guess why????Everyone who follows politics knows that the Russian story was manufactured and paid for by the Hillary campaign and the DNC. The fact that you don't know this either means you know and don't care or you really don't know in which case I'm deeply concerned about your reading/viewing habits.

"On his last day"
This is how you pretend to do something without doing it. Same as Afghanistan. Trump supporters are truly the group of people you can fool all of the time.
American Vermin
bearister
Christopher Steele admits his infamous dossier is not 100% true

https://mol.im/a/10100991
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.