No evidence of Russian disinformation regarding Hunter Biden's laptop

5,064 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BearForce2
Yogi34
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Another liberal conspiracy theory bites the dust
https://news.yahoo.com/ratcliffe-no-proof-foreign-actors-174959564.html
Anarchistbear
New rule: anything with the word disinformation in it, is in fact disinformation
okaydo
Thank you Puri-Puri Prisoner for alerting us to this credible story.

sycasey
okaydo said:

It's Yogi again. He's now pulling names from the anime series One-Punch Man.

https://onepunchman.fandom.com/wiki/Puri-Puri_Prisoner
BearNIt
sycasey said:

okaydo said:

Do you think he likes his own posts? Narcissistic much? Multiple personalities?
sycasey
BearNIt said:

sycasey said:

okaydo said:

Do you think he likes his own posts?
Very likely.
bearister
If I had those skills I would use obscure character names from movies like:

Sylvester Newel*

* The character is referred to as " Pardner" the entire movie and his name mentioned only once.

Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
BearForce2
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
GoOskie
okaydo said:

Well, if the Ratman says no disinfo, then it must be.
This just in: Republicans find another whistleblower who claims Hillary's emails were proven to be on Hunter's laptop while Obama spied on tRump as he sat (shat?) upon his golden toilet. Gym Jordan afraid whistle blower may be in danger of abduction by aliens in cahoots with Democrats.
okaydo

Whom should I believe -- a Trump cronie (when Trump cronies often manipulate the truth) or these people?
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/19/hunter-biden-story-russian-disinfo-430276

Yogi39
okaydo said:

Whom should I believe -- a Trump cronie (when Trump cronies often manipulate the truth) or these people?
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/10/19/hunter-biden-story-russian-disinfo-430276

https://i.imgur.com/RDhSr5Q.png

Anarchistbear
Whatever Brennan and Clapper say- believe the opposite.
sycasey
Anarchistbear said:

But then I would have to believe Giuliani and the Trump cronies. Quite a pickle.
Yogi39
sycasey said:

Anarchistbear said:

But then I would have to believe Giuliani and the Trump cronies. Quite a pickle.
Believe the Bidens. Neither have said that the emails are fake or that the laptop wasn't his.
sycasey
Death Gatling said:

sycasey said:

Anarchistbear said:

Believe the Bidens. Neither have said that the emails are fake or that the laptop wasn't his.
So you recommend believing something they did not say. Interesting.
bearister
sycasey said:

Anarchistbear said:

I would only believe Rudy if he told me Al Young 50th Anniversary Small Batch Bourbon from Four Roses was better than Russell's Reserve 1998.

BearNIt
bearister said:

sycasey said:

Anarchistbear said:

I would only believe Rudy if he told me Al Young 50th Anniversary Small Batch Bourbon from Four Roses was better than Russell's Reserve 1998.

As a bourbon drinker would star this a hundred times
Yogi34
sycasey said:

Death Gatling said:

sycasey said:

Anarchistbear said:

sycasey
Puri-Puri Prisoner said:

sycasey said:

Death Gatling said:

sycasey said:

Anarchistbear said:

So does Greenwald have any special information about this story. If not, why do I care what he says?
Yogi39
sycasey said:

Puri-Puri Prisoner said:

sycasey said:

Death Gatling said:

sycasey said:

Anarchistbear said:

So does Greenwald have any special information about this story. If not, why do I care what he says?
Here is 1619 fake history fraud Nikole Hannah-Jones getting taken to task on the same topic. Nobody is trying to verify this stuff because they don't want to admit that it's all real.

sycasey
Death Gatling said:

sycasey said:

Puri-Puri Prisoner said:

sycasey said:

Death Gatling said:

sycasey said:

Anarchistbear said:

Here is 1619 fake history fraud Nikole Hannah-Jones getting taken to task on the same topic. Nobody is trying to verify this stuff because they don't want to admit that it's all real.

I thought these guys were journalists too. Perhaps they can get to work on it.

Though as I have said, even if every word of the Post story is true, there are no crimes described there.
BearlyCareAnymore
Death Gatling said:

sycasey said:

Puri-Puri Prisoner said:

sycasey said:

Death Gatling said:

sycasey said:

Anarchistbear said:

The normal course of things before you make an accusation is that you prove your sourcing and then you publish. You do not dump it out there and say "now it is your job to prove it is untrue". If the Post wanted the story to be taken seriously they would have authenticated the sourcing. They didn't care about that. It is not everyone else's responsibility to do their job for them. Especially since the only ones that can really do that are the one's in possession of the laptop.
GoOskie
Death Gatling said:

sycasey said:

Puri-Puri Prisoner said:

sycasey said:

Death Gatling said:

sycasey said:

Anarchistbear said:

Those are excellent, level headed responses by Ms Wells
This just in: Republicans find another whistleblower who claims Hillary's emails were proven to be on Hunter's laptop while Obama spied on tRump as he sat (shat?) upon his golden toilet. Gym Jordan afraid whistle blower may be in danger of abduction by aliens in cahoots with Democrats.
blungld
The lefties are trying to ignore this great great political scandal, the worst ever that should end up with Joe and Hunter in jail, because if you believe every bit of propaganda and disinformation from unreliable sources known to lie at every turn and who have a political stake in fooling the American public and the foreign sources we know are trying to interfere in our election on Trump's behalf, you will come to the dubious damning fact that....wait for it...wait for it...a candidate's son might have been overpaid and is unqualified for a job he got. OH MY GOD!!!!!! Sure, no crime has been alleged to have been committed, but LOCK THEM UP!!!!!!!!

Now, please bury head in sand for all actual crimes committed by the entire Trump inner circle.

"The Bear will not quilt, the Bear will not dye!"
sycasey
blungld said:

The lefties are trying to ignore this great great political scandal, the worst ever that should end up with Joe and Hunter in jail, because if you believe every bit of propaganda and disinformation from unreliable sources known to lie at every turn and who have a political stake in fooling the American public and the foreign sources we know are trying to interfere in our election on Trump's behalf, you will come to the dubious damning fact that....wait for it...wait for it...a candidate's son might have been overpaid and is unqualified for a job he got. OH MY GOD!!!!!! Sure, no crime has been alleged to have been committed, but LOCK THEM UP!!!!!!!!

Now, please bury head in sand for all actual crimes committed by the entire Trump inner circle.
Haha, pretty much.

Also, never mind how many people in Trump's family are unqualified for the positions they hold or the fact that it's pretty well proven that Trump himself tried to bribe a foreign leader to interfere in the election.
dajo9
Eastern Oregon Bear
On another message board, a poster who says he has looked through a portion of the emails says that the senders misspell their own names. One spelling in some emails and a different spelling in others. Also, the "sent from an iPhone" tag line is in Russian, not Ukrainian. I lean towards believing him since he's always been honest in the past, as far as I've been able to tell. This makes me believe it's an elaborate hoax.
bearister
Yogi39
OaktownBear said:

Death Gatling said:

sycasey said:

Puri-Puri Prisoner said:

sycasey said:

Death Gatling said:

sycasey said:

Anarchistbear said:

The normal course of things before you make an accusation is that you prove your sourcing and then you publish. You do not dump it out there and say "now it is your job to prove it is untrue". If the Post wanted the story to be taken seriously they would have authenticated the sourcing. They didn't care about that. It is not everyone else's responsibility to do their job for them. Especially since the only ones that can really do that are the one's in possession of the laptop.
Oh, you mean like Russiagate and Trump's taxes. The sourcing on that was proven.....when?
Yogi39
Eastern Oregon Bear said:

On another message board, a poster who says he has looked through a portion of the emails says that the senders misspell their own names.
Sounds like great sourcing. I suspect WIAF is the one doing all the misspelling, but no one ever questions his sourcing.
Eastern Oregon Bear
Death Gatling said:

On another message board, a poster who says he has looked through a portion of the emails says that the senders misspell their own names.
Sounds like great sourcing. I suspect WIAF is the one doing all the misspelling, but no one ever questions his sourcing.
I agree that it's just another uncertain internet source, but thanks for deleting my further explanation on the name misspelling subject and using it as a pointless swipe at WIAF.
Yogi39

Death Gatling said:

I agree that it's just another uncertain internet source, but thanks for deleting my further explanation on the name misspelling subject
You're welcome. Your Boston Market level information was as useless as the Russian misinformation claim.
BearNIt
Death Gatling said:

Death Gatling said:

I agree that it's just another uncertain internet source, but thanks for deleting my further explanation on the name misspelling subject
You're welcome. Your Boston Market level information was as useless as the Russian misinformation claim.
Didn't the DNI and head of the FBI say that Russia and Iran are attempting to interfere in our election by spoofing emails? It seems like it is a little difficult to imagine someone taking their laptop to a guy 1000 miles away from his house to get it fixed and all these emails coming to light and ending up in Russian hands. The emails then made their way to Crazy Drunk Uncle Rudy and Greedy Fat Thieving Steve Bannon who then provided the information to Post reporters who refused to put their names on the byline of the story that they wrote because they didn't trust the source of the information nor the information itself. So the Post then says screw journalistic integrity we're publishing this story, we'll just put random names on the byline and the people whose names appear on the byline did not work on the story and didn't even know that their names were being used. All I can think is this Post story is a big pile of steaming horseshyte that I wouldn't use to fertilize my lawn. There is no one with any credibility who believes this made-up story and that is why only Captain Catastrophe's true believers are sucking it up like a drunk on a bender.
Yogi39
BearNIt said:

Death Gatling said:

Death Gatling said:

Didn't the DNI and head of the FBI say that Russia and China are attempting to interfere in our election by spoofing emails?
Why don't you look that up for us instead of throwing more shyt at the wall and hoping it sticks?
BearNIt
Death Gatling said:

BearNIt said:

Death Gatling said:

Death Gatling said:

Didn't the DNI and head of the FBI say that Russia and China are attempting to interfere in our election by spoofing emails?
Why don't you look that up for us instead of throwing more **** at the wall and hoping it sticks?
Know need to, I did the work needed and the story is a big heaping pile of horseshyte that no one with any credibility believes. Why hide your identity with multiple names if what you want is the truth? Cowards hide and men stand front and center to be counted. Maybe Iran sent those Proud Boy notifications to democratic voters to hurt Captain Catastrophe? Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. LMFAO

Delusional: Characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.