No evidence of Russian disinformation regarding Hunter Biden's laptop

5,063 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BearForce2
AunBear89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
It's called a rhetorical question, pinhead. Your fevered defense of obvious bullshyte just because you REALLY want it to be true gets you ignored like the rest of the heads on your shyte spewing hydra.
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
sycasey
BearNIt said:

Death Gatling said:

BearNIt said:

Death Gatling said:

Eastern Oregon Bear said:

Death Gatling said:

On another message board, a poster who says he has looked through a portion of the emails says that the senders misspell their own names.
Sounds like great sourcing. I suspect WIAF is the one doing all the misspelling, but no one ever questions his sourcing.
I agree that it's just another uncertain internet source, but thanks for deleting my further explanation on the name misspelling subject
You're welcome. Your Boston Market level information was as useless as the Russian misinformation claim.
Didn't the DNI and head of the FBI say that Russia and China are attempting to interfere in our election by spoofing emails?
Why don't you look that up for us instead of throwing more **** at the wall and hoping it sticks?
Know need to, I did the work needed and the story is a big heaping pile of horseshyte that no one with any credibility believes. Why hide your identity with multiple names if what you want is the truth? Cowards hide and men stand front and center to be counted. Maybe Iran sent those Proud Boy notifications to democratic voters to hurt Captain Catastrophe? Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. LMFAO

Delusional: Characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.

You don't get it. If it fits with Yogi's presupposed narrative you should believe it without question. If not, then you're a sucker who fell for the mainstream media's coverup. Very handy rhetorical tools, these.
Yogi33
sycasey
Watchdog Man said:

Looks like Yogi found another rando journalist to quote. Again, what kind of special knowledge does this guy have about this story?

I don't know if this story is actually sourced by Russians either, but I see nothing from any of these guys that proves it one way or the other. Why are their opinions important?
Eastern Oregon Bear
sycasey said:

Watchdog Man said:

Looks like Yogi found another rando journalist to quote. Again, what kind of special knowledge does this guy have about this story?

I don't know if this story is actually sourced by Russians either, but I see nothing from any of these guys that proves it one way or the other. Why are their opinions important?
His opinions make Yogi feel like he's pwned everyone else again.
BearNIt

sycasey said:

Watchdog Man said:

I see this often with individuals on holds, their grip on reality is tenuous at best. They often feel superior to everyone.
Yogi33
BearNIt said:

sycasey said:

Watchdog Man said:

I see this often with individuals on holds, their grip on reality is tenuous at best. They often feel superior to everyone.
Like people who believed Russia was paying bounties in Afghanistan?
BearNIt
Watchdog Man said:

BearNIt said:

sycasey said:

Watchdog Man said:

Like people who believed Russia was paying bounties in Afghanistan?
No, like people who don't believe that Russia paid bounties on the heads of U.S. service personnel and still are denying it like an Ostrich with their head in the sand.
sycasey
BearNIt said:

sycasey said:

Watchdog Man said:

What do you mean by "on holds?" Someone holding a grudge?
BearNIt
sycasey said:

BearNIt said:

sycasey said:

Watchdog Man said:

What do you mean by "on holds?" Someone holding a grudge?
Psych involuntary hold.
BearForce2

Is Twitter blocking CBS for this?
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2
BearNIt said:

Death Gatling said:

Death Gatling said:

On another message board, a poster who says he has looked through a portion of the emails says that the senders misspell their own names.
Sounds like great sourcing. I suspect WIAF is the one doing all the misspelling, but no one ever questions his sourcing.
I agree that it's just another uncertain internet source, but thanks for deleting my further explanation on the name misspelling subject
You're welcome. Your Boston Market level information was as useless as the Russian misinformation claim.
Didn't the DNI and head of the FBI say that Russia and Iran are attempting to interfere in our election by spoofing emails? It seems like it is a little difficult to imagine someone taking their laptop to a guy 1000 miles away from his house to get it fixed and all these emails coming to light and ending up in Russian hands. The emails then made their way to Crazy Drunk Uncle Rudy and Greedy Fat Thieving Steve Bannon who then provided the information to Post reporters who refused to put their names on the byline of the story that they wrote because they didn't trust the source of the information nor the information itself. So the Post then says screw journalistic integrity we're publishing this story, we'll just put random names on the byline and the people whose names appear on the byline did not work on the story and didn't even know that their names were being used. All I can think is this Post story is a big pile of steaming horseshyte that I wouldn't use to fertilize my lawn. There is no one with any credibility who believes this made-up story and that is why only Captain Catastrophe's true believers are sucking it up like a drunk on a bender.
The difference between a right wing conspiracy and the truth is about 20 months.
BearForce2
https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-hunter-biden-laptop-is-real-11625868661

The Hunter Biden Laptop Is Real

Our 'newspapers of record' become something else when they conspire to deny facts and hide truth.

Joe Biden is getting away from answering questions about Hunter's laptop.

Quote:

He's been so unwilling to answer any questions on this issue that it's no longer clear what exactly he's denying. He brushes off everything as a smear.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.