Why Republicans are always incompetent: They prefer kooks over experts

1,118 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by bearister
okaydo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/trump-fauci-coronavirus-scott-atlas-herd-immunity-science-masks.html

smh

Quote:

..Trump has been trailing Biden in the polls for more than a year, so if he loses, the coronavirus will hardly be the sole cause. But it may well be recorded as his most consequential failure. And in the light of history, it may be seen less as a reflection of his personal inadequacies than a continuation of his party's intellectual insularity. Trump has refused to undertake even the most obvious steps to control the pandemic not because he ignored conservative orthodoxy, but because he listened to it.
BearNIt
smh said:

Quote:

..Trump has been trailing Biden in the polls for more than a year, so if he loses, the coronavirus will hardly be the sole cause. But it may well be recorded as his most consequential failure. And in the light of history, it may be seen less as a reflection of his personal inadequacies than a continuation of his party's intellectual insularity. Trump has refused to undertake even the most obvious steps to control the pandemic not because he ignored conservative orthodoxy, but because he listened to it.

It's as if he is allergic to science.
calpoly
BearNIt said:

smh said:

Quote:

It as if he is allergic to science.
It's too hard for his little brain.
bearister
I say finish the simple mother f@uckers off. Pour gas on them and torch them where they collapse in the street.

US nears daily Covid cases record amid warning of 500,000 deaths by February

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/oct/23/coronavirus-half-a-million-deaths-study-forecasts?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
bearister
Pence Chief of Staff Short and Adviser Obst Have Coronavirus

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-10-25/pence-adviser-obst-caught-virus-adding-to-white-house-outbreak
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.