OLE MISS WEEKEND TRAVEL PACKAGE...

2,586 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by olemissrebel
olemissrebel
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If you are planning to make the trip to Oxford this year for the CAL @ Ole Miss game on 9/21/19, this is the ultimate way to go.... $3,000 Package includes:

3 night stay in a 3 bedroom/2 bath condo within walking distance to The Grove and Vaught-Hemingway Stadium (located at 2100 Old Taylor Road, Oxford, MS 39655) - Can be 9/19-9/22 or 9/20-9/23; whichever you prefer. I can provide pictures once we connect. Condo sleeps up to 8 (3 Full beds and a Queen sleeper sofa)

2 SouthZone Club Level tickets to the game - which includes access to a private locker that you can stock on Friday with wine/beer/liquor; plus catered food and soft drinks

* Option to purchase an additional 2 tickets in the SouthZone Club for additional $500 (the two sets of tickets will not be next to each other, however, there are always empty seats up there, so you can find four together)
If you need more than 4 tickets, let me know, and I can work on getting more and will provide them at cost.

1 Parking Pass in Lot C (short walk to the Grove and Stadium)

If you have never been to The Grove on a Saturday to see the #1 Tailgate in America, you are in for an awesome treat! Email me with any questions or to book at mprince.olemiss@yahoo.com
I can also provide recommendations on restaurants on the Historic Oxford Square, and other insider info that will make your stay even more enjoyable!
oskidunker
Your dreaming if you think someone will bite on this .
Go Bears!
olemissrebel
The condo is already booked, but I still have 2 Club Level VIP tickets plus a reserved parking pass near the Grove and Stadium in Lot C. Tickets are in Section 112, Row 3.
Southzone Club includes unlimited catered food and soft drinks, and you will have access to a private locker which can be stocked on Friday afternoon with whatever you want (beer/wine/liquor). $500 for the tickets and parking pass; and the option to purchase up to 2 additional Club Level tickets for an additional $250 each.
olemissrebel
Condo is booked and Tickets are sold, but I do still have a reserved parking pass near the stadium and Grove available for $100. Lot C - Space 320. Parking on Ole Miss campus is prohibited without a pass, and the good ones are hard to obtain.
olemissrebel
Parking Pass is SOLD.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.