Cal / ASU Tickets (2) - JJ ($60/ea)

2,122 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by oskidunker
Cal89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We have two tickets in JJ we won't be using. Interest was already expressed by two members (one ticket ea), so they have first crack at them. Simply posting here as I was directed to this sub-forum...

Please message me with interest or any questions.

For those who don't know, JJ is newly revamped with increased space, especially legroom. Odd numbered rows were removed, wider seating too, as well as comfortable seat backs and tables. Restrooms and concessions, 15-20 seconds from seats. ADA platform directly behind, so standing is never an issue for those behind...

EDIT/ADD: Just realized I was looking at an old set of tickets. Face value is $61. Will do 60 bucks each, honoring the $50 for those two earlier though.
DN8Bears
Cal89
Clearly face-value is above the going rate...

Ping me if interested in 50 dollars ea, I guess that's about 20% off.
oskidunker
Dont sell yourself short. We have to donate a-lot of money to get seats on the west side . Your price is very reasonable. Good luck.
Go Bears!
Cal89
oskidunker said:

Dont sell yourself short. We have to donate a-lot of money to get seats on the west side . Your price is very reasonable. Good luck.
Got one sold already, to a forum member. Transaction to happen tomorrow, on the way up to Berkeley...

Hopefully I'll sell the other.
oskidunker
Good. So far no bites on mine. Lowest price for 20 yd line on stub hub. People wait until day of game.
Go Bears!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.