cal's monster class - thread CLOSED - PLEASE do not post here

3,286,733 Views | 11555 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearGreg
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1;842346537 said:

took my fashionista daughters shay & taylor and their friends katie and carson (uncle jeff hornaceck played in the nba & is currently the phx suns head coach) to the antlers (indie band from brooklyn) concert tonite at the crescent ballroom in downtown phx

shaylor live music rules stipulate that i cannot stand by them unless they initiate such proximity to their dad

oh well

anyways, my favorite song was the hauntingly beautiful "palace" which is about a very personal & special place in your life that is filled with treasured memories, somewhere that is magical

as the song ended i realized that in many ways haas pavilion is my palace

what is your palace?

gonna be emotional at haas pavilion on sunday's noon senior day with david kravish, dwight tarwater & christian behrens all participating in the pregame ceremony

our time on earth is finite#
Shocky1
"win as many basketball games as possible by recruiting low gpa/character non student athletes who engage in criminal behavior, steal/fight both on and off the court and also assault women as long as they don't make any meaningful academic progress while in eugene"

this is oregon basketball#
just do it#

Shocky1
during labor day weekend of 2010 tony woods beat the crap out of his girlfriend in front of their 8 month old child...woods was arrested and charged with three counts of assault for kicking and pushing courney lorel barbout who suffered a fracture of her spine in the attack

against the 6'11" 250 lbs woods, courney had no chance to protect herself

wake forest did the right thing and suspended woods

so oregon's sleazeball head coach dana altman recruited woods to shore up the ducks interior defense

steve alford & dana altman are enablers of players that commit crimes of violence against women if it means they might win a few more games

dana altman is once again relying upon 6 transfers for the ducks 2013 season...2 of these transfers are seniors: mike moser & jason calliste

the 2 senior transfers are not student athletes in any sense of the word...moser & calliste will arrive in the fall & then depart that spring with zero academic progress and/or achievement...they are like transients

beyond devaluing the already shaky oregon degree (which is considered a jc caliber education with its 90+% acceptance rate), those players that have worked within the basketball program for several years are recruited over & benched in favor of guys who don't even know where the library is in eugene

so who else did altman recruit for the 2013 ducks?

*elgin cook, declared ineligible during hs in milwaukee for having a gpa under 2.0
http://themilwaukeedrum.com/2011/02/13/the-tragedy-of-elgin-cook-other-mps-black-student-athletes/

*jordan bell from long beach poly was declared ineligible before the school yr & will not join the roster until next season

*christiano felicio from brazil was declared ineligible by the ncaa after attending a roseville "prep school" handpicked by altman that is facing allegations of academic fraud & child abuse
http://fox40.com/2013/01/10/roseville-prep-academy-coach-arrested-for-physical-abuse/

bottom line
*****a cal degree helps you move forward in life & marry the girl of your dreams
*an oregon degree helps you get hired as the night shift supervisor at the truck stop in medford & probably marrying a lot lizard

*jaquan lyle, 2.5 gpa & suspended for fighting in high school is no longer listed on the oregon basketball roster because of admissions/eligibility issues...now enrolled at the img academy in florida & was relentlessly recruited by altman this year

*ray kosongo has been denied admission by the university's special admission board & has been still relentlessly recruited by altman this year

*mike moser, jason caliste, johnathan lloyd, richard amardi & waverly austin used up their eligiblity...not clear if any of them will ever earn an oregon diploma

*ben carter, suspended along with dominic artis for selling team issued shoes/gear, transfered to unlv

*a.j. lapray transferred to pepperdine

*brandon austin, 2.6 gpa in philly, was suspended from the providence basketball team after being charged with a sexual assault of a female student...he immediately was recruited & transferred to oregon...when confronted by the media, altman claimed he checked austin's background but did not know he raped a girl while at providence...recently named in the rape of an oregon female student...dismissed

*damyean dotson, suspended during the season for trying to use a fake id at a bar, considering transferring & currently not participating in team activities...recently named in the rape of an oregon female student...dismissed

*dominic artis, he attended cal's last pac 12 home game at haas vs usc...i was speaking with his former hs athletic director at salesian chad nightingale (played wr for the bears) when dominic came over & said hello, it was clear to me that he wanted to speak privately with chad...recently named in the rape of an oregon female student...dismissed & currently attending contra costa cc as a student while practicing (but not playing) for the bb team...court restraining order does not allow him to set foot on the university of oregon campus

*elgin cook & jalil abdul bassit were arrested by the eugene pd for shoplifting at market of choice across the street from matthew knight arena on sept 12th...dana altman has stated "we expect our student athletes to conduct themselves as solid members of this community and team...both are being internally disciplined (which means nothing as usual)"
http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2014/10/two_oregon_ducks_basketball_pl.html

*dana altman knews that elgin cook had been cited for assault & battery, disorderly conduct and vandalism four years ago in wisconsin before he recruited him to oregon...criminal dana altman has stated "i was aware of elgin's background prior to his arrival at the university of oregon...the two years before he arrived here, elgin did very well at prep school and junior college, especially in the classroom...we would not have recruited elgin if we didn't believe he was capable of receiving a college education that he would appreciate and value"
http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2014/10/dana_altman_was_aware_of_elgin.html

*jordan bell cited for harassing an oregon parking officer attempting to place a ticket on his car...altman suspended bell for 1 game, a home game vs washington state

*dana altman has been named in the lawsuit against the university of oregon filed by the female student victim of the brutal player assault for his role in the violence

altman is a talented basketball coach that is very successful at winning basketball games on the basketball court with a basketball but make no mistake about it, dana altman is a criminal

this is oregon basketball#
just do it#
concordtom
I can't make it tonight, but I want to hear heckler reports from everyone. You promised, didn't you Shocky?

By the way, how has Cabo recovered from the hurricane? Serious question. Family has property there...

See you Sunday.
Shocky1
Dear Shocky,

How are you?

I am fine.

In case you haven't noticed, my Ducks are winning lots of basketball games, we are heavy favorites to win tonight, we are gonna earn another NCCA tournament bid & I'm gonna get another huge raise (again) from Phil.

Let's be real here, your Bears got no ******* chance tonight, ok?

Jabari Bird: Pac 12 scouting report is that you bump him hard & often early in the game and he'll go sulk the rest of the game. Expect another ZERO rebound game from Bird. Count on it, my bad boys are gonna **** him up tonite.

Jordan Mathews: Pretty funny you think he's an alpha male, he's so candy azz soft. Mr. Girly Man is gonna miss his first 7 shots & then limp to the Cal bench never to be seen or heard from again. He's an overrated piece of ****.

David Kravish: Your student athlete never plays 2 strong games in a row. Kravish would really rather read books and **** like that than bang with my bad boys.

Tyrone Wallace: Dude got no vision for passing, we'll just beat the **** out of him when he drives the lane tonite. Man, I sure miss Tony Woods, that guy could definitely choke you out for sure.

Dwight Tarwater: Worst white guy ever.

Christian Behrens: We never even considered recruiting his sorry broken down azz.

Sam Singer: Worst jewish guy ever.

Brandon Chauca: You got Brandon Chauca, we got Ahmaad Rorie. Tough ****, Sherlock.

Roger Moute a Bidias: His bro is a ******* enforcer, he's a candy azz little bitch.

The King: I'll be shocked if that English dumb azz is able to block a shot tonite.

The rest of the Bears and that includes the walk ons, the student managers and the assistant coaches are just ugly azz quiet little bitches that are gonna take our beatdown in silence tonite at Haas.

And then we're gonna laugh on the team bus back to the hotel & probably steal **** and stuff from the Claremont.

Ducks by 26 tonite, count on it.

Later Shocky,

Dana Altman
Holmoephobic
Dana Altman needs to check his Vegas books a little closer as the game is a pick em. Come on Altman, leave the handicapping to the fans and stick to what you're good at -- which is recruiting losers and making excuses.
HoopDreams
[COLOR="#000080"][SIZE=4]Now the Orange beat #9 Irish...I detect a pattern here...[/SIZE][/COLOR]

HoopDreams;842457126 said:

[SIZE=4]The Orange beat #12 Louisville today[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Some say that the Cal win on (basically) Syracuse's home court was over rated, as Syracuse isn't good this year

But since Syracuse's loss to Cal, they lost starting forward Chris McCullough and still beat the #12 team in the country[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Yeah, I think Syracuse is plenty good with projected NBA draftee Rakeem Christmas[/SIZE]

concordtom
Did ANYONE at the game hear Shocky make ONE SINGLE yell toward Altman?
HoopDreams
no, not the oscar winning movie...

[COLOR="#000080"]Jabari Bird [/COLOR]with 22 points, 6 boards, 2 assists, 1 block
we've seen his high potential displayed on the court many times
...but the issue has been his inconsistency, and that's because his injuries have prevented him from getting in rhythm, getting in flow...

But yeah, he's a [SIZE=4]FIVE STAR [/SIZE]

[SIZE=7][COLOR="#000080"]Rep the Bay[/COLOR][/SIZE]
HoopDreams

[COLOR="#000080"][SIZE=7]Rep the Bay[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Shocky1
favorable thigh gaps

oregon cheerleaders=future cal, stanford & ivy league girlfriends & wives

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsQ

free throws matter (11-19 not good enough)#
HoopDreams
together again....on the court at Cal?

Shocky1
Shocky1;842424218 said:

cuonzo martin is personally handling the recruitment of caleb swanigan, a top 10 2015 strongman from fort wayne, indiana...swanigan is known for his relentless rebounding motor & back to the basket power game along with a skillful soft touch from the perimeter with a nba future upside

caleb is 6'8" 275 lbs after losing 75 lbs from his days as a 6'4" 350 lbs middle schooler...at that time he left his family in utah to live with his current guardian roosevelt barnes jr, a former nfl player, who has mentored swanigan's healthier diet & dedicated cardio program

roosevelt barnes jr (also a 4 year player on the purdue basketball team) & cuonzo martin have a strong longtime friendship

swanigan has been offered by virtually every major powerhouse program in the country including kentucky & local favorite michigan state

dude is a smart guy, by working diligently in the classroom during summer school, swanigan has reclassified from the 2016 to the 2015 class...last season big sauce had 20 ppg & 12 rpg at homestead hs in fort wayne

caleb played on the usa team in dubai with bay area superstar ivan rabb & shot an unreal 69.6% for the victorious american team...both caleb & ivan have a lot in common from an outside interests (beyond basketball) perspective...it should be noted that caleb has stated that ivan is his best friend among the high school basketball ranks & that the two mcdonalds all americans are looking forward to their official visits to cal this weekend

caleb has already made visits both officially & unofficially to duke, arizona, kentucky, michigan state & other national powerhouses

cal's potential diamonds are forever class (2015)#

caleb swanigan scored 24 points along with 17 boards as big sauce became the #1 all time scorer in the history of homestead high school as the homestead spartans conquered the ft wayne northrop bruins 77-52

http://wane.com/2015/02/24/224-prep-basketball-recap/
Shocky1
concordtom;842459426 said:

I can't make it tonight, but I want to hear heckler reports from everyone. You promised, didn't you Shocky?

By the way, how has Cabo recovered from the hurricane? Serious question. Family has property there...

See you Sunday.

i dunno, everything in cabo seemed in pretty good shape to me

shocky is a mutt#
Shocky1
jordan ford scored 13 points in limited playing time as the folsom bulldogs destriped the tokay tigers 79-51 in the sac-juaquin playoffs
Shocky1
congrats to ben kone on being named west catholic athletic league mvp of the year as a junior

ben's got the capability of working harder in the classroom too, afterall he's knowledgeable about "the line of energy transfer"

don't be a dumb azz#
Shocky1

i've noted numerous times in this cal's monster class thread that the upward trajectory of this season's california golden bears is limited by the lack of alpha males, an edginess, a **** *** attitude...the guy with the toughest mental mindset can't be the head coach, it's gotta be a fearless leader on the court

davon dillard is taking an official visit to cal this weekend along with fellow indianan big sauce & young ivee, he could be one of those alpha males

dillard is a late emerging 3 star 6'5" 205 lbs wing from our savior american school in new york but his mom kaliah baker (davon's dad died in 2005) is raising his 2 younger sisters & 1 younger brother in gary, indiana...his blue chip finalists include cal, creighton (scheduled to take an official visit), indiana, purdue & pittsburgh

davon is an aggressive, athletic wing that plays in a relentless basket attacking mode that also facilitates his teammates with creative passes & knocks down open 3 pointers...his physical style of play would bring a different & necessary element to the bears wings, he would complement (and push) jabari & jordan

the bears coaching staff has throughly checked out dillard after a bloody altercation with another player during his junior year...he's a good kid that would benefit from coach martin & coach webster's mentorship in becoming a man that takes care of his business in the right way...davon has a 3.0+ pga & hopes to be a role model to his younger sisters & brother in becoming the 1st person in his family to graduate from college

like coach martin growing up in east st louis, davon grew up in tough circumstances with food stamps in gary

dillard's offer from the cal staff is actionable, he's a key priority for 2015 along with mcdonalds all americans swanigan & rabb

davon's other collegiate finalists all got miserable cold azz weather, he's gonna find out this weekend that cali isn't heavy jacket weather

cal family#
50 year decision#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 public (#3 overall) university in the world
Shocky1
kameron rooks has cored out his body during this blueshirt season & is gonna be a HUGE part of next season's team...his dad sean went thru a similar process in slowly developing into a decade plus nba veteran

health wise kam could play right now but that's not how the cal coaching staff makes decisions, it's always about what's in the best interests of our hard working student athletes

we're not ******* oregon (the only basketball team in the pac 12 that i root against)

cal family#
Big C
Wait, you don't root against Stanfurd?!? What are you, a Communist?

See you at the game, Sunday! Sounds like you'll be on the "left" side. (I'll be somewhere in the center.) If the lil' kid who wins the "growl like a bear" contest is awesome enough, it might just be my son.

Shocky1;842460543 said:

kameron rooks has cored out his body during this blueshirt season & is gonna be a HUGE part of next season's team...his dad sean went thru a similar process in slowly developing into a decade plus nba veteran

health wise kam could play right now but that's not how the cal coaching staff makes decisions, it's always about what's in the best interests of our hard working student athletes

we're not ******* oregon (the only basketball team in the pac 12 that i root against)

cal family#
Shocky1
Big C_Cal;842460546 said:

Wait, you don't root against Stanfurd?!? What are you, a Communist?

See you at the game, Sunday! Sounds like you'll be on the "left" side. (I'll be somewhere in the center.) If the lil' kid who wins the "growl like a bear" contest is awesome enough, it might just be my son.

big c is not gonna raise his kid to be a passive tv bears fan that goes thru life like a non engaged zombie

nope, that's not gonna happen...fun times & family celebration at haas this sunday at noon

big c, dad of the year
HoopDreams
[COLOR="#000080"][SIZE=7]Congrates Coach
#100 Win![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

HoopDreams

Shocky1
Shocky1;842341924 said:

cuonzo martin has offered vance jackson, a highly skilled 6'7" 200 lbs sharpshooting wing from st john bosco (bryce tregg's hs) in bellflower

jackson is an elite top 50 2016 player that played well this summer on the aau circuit for belmont shore displaying a more aggressive style of play...the unselfish team player has offers from arizona, defending ncca champs uconn along with most of the pac 12...his dad vance sr has indicated that the family has a preference for their son staying on the west coast

a key factor in vance's recruitment will be his excellent academic track record & ambition to excel as a true student athlete

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world

vance jackson scored 27 points along with 13 boards as the st john bosco braves kicked the cantwell-sacred heart cardinals off the rez 64-61 in the cif southern section playoffs

and yeah, vj's offer from the cal staff is actionable
Shocky1
gary, indiana: high temp 18 low temp 0
fort wayne, indiana: high temp 18 low temp -2

fun stuff to do in the cold azz midwest for a third of the year

berkeley, california: high temp 62 low temp 47

cali isn't heavy jacket weather, that's for sure

50 year decision (of not freezing your azz off)#
just ask ivan#
HoopDreams
[video=youtube;E2mcUdwPR28][/video]

HoopDreams
[video=youtube;LSHQv9FhvVA][/video]
Shocky1
caleb swanigan scored a game high 25 points as the homestead spartans concluded their regular season with a 75-61 battlefield victory vs the ft wayne north side redskins...check out how an articulate & thoughtful swanigan analyzes his team's win

big sauce, do u c berkeley?

http://wane.com/2015/02/27/227-highlight-zone-homestead-trumps-north-side/
Shocky1
2016 bears commit oscar frayer scored 20 points along with 17 boards & teammate damari milstead scored 26 points as the moreau catholic mariners fatally gored the miramonte matadors 81-67 in the north coast section playoffs

"nobody expectations will ever exceed mines for myself"
-oscar "proud" frayer

cal family#
Shocky1
[video=youtube;cjbC964K7lI][/video]

warning: do not watch if you are offended by vicious basket attacking dunks

unique skill set#
Shocky1
dk is the consummate team player unselfishly playing out of position this season & is an amazing student athlete with an eye on the future...mark my words, kravish is gonna be a multi millionaire, a terrific husband & father, and a true friend to those close to him with his giving spirit...dave & debra kravish gotta be pretty proud of their son

the cal basketball experience extends far beyond playing basketball on the basketball court with a basketball...unlike basketball factories like arizona that leave their ballers undereducated & poorly prepared for the future once they leave tucson, the #1 public university in the world successfully prepares its graduates for life's many challenges & opportunities

david, you are a special person & i'm gonna yell my azz off for you on sunday...and yeah, i'll probably go to one of your concerts in the future too, who knew that you're also the lead singer for st lucia?...if you play this song at your upcoming summer wedding to ashton pohlman, i'll feel like i've accomplished something with this dumb azz cal's monster class thread

the smartest bear of them all#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842452954 said:

gotta love the hearts of the young dude in the blue cal shirt in the center front row & the little girl in the white shirt in the 4th row from the top center advance signaling the game winning rainbow of dreams shot...they knew dwight was not alone when he released that arc de triomphe shot into the haas airspace, that mary was right behind his shoulders (as always)

http://pac-12.com/videos/recap-cal-mens-basketball-stuns-ucla-late-3-pointer

moment of love#
let it fly#

dwight, your graduating from an ivy league school with a 3.0 gpa & becoming a starter for this season's california golden bears says a lot about your many talents as a true renaissance man

and yeah, both mary & dwight are pretty proud of you too

50 year friendships#
HoopDreams

HoopDreams
[SIZE=7]he likes donuts
get this man some donuts!
[/SIZE]

HoopDreams

HoopDreams

First Page Last Page
Page 154 of 331

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.