cal's monster class - thread CLOSED - PLEASE do not post here

3,276,500 Views | 11555 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearGreg
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
travis decuire told me at the santa barbara airport this morning that the staff stayed up late last night rewatching video of the ucsb game & that "there's some things we need to fix"

cal family#
the grind#

calfanz
is a total mess. what a joke, we throw the dangerous bail out half court heave every time/ WTF?
south bender
calfanz;842242146 said:

is a total mess. what a joke, we throw the dangerous bail out half court heave every time/ WTF?

Agreed. Our lack of options on that inbounds play is stupefying.

Go Bears!
HoopDreams
Cal 2014 spring recruit Cameron Oliver is a major plus athlete
He'd be joining a very athletic and talented soph and freshmen group at Cal

Shocky1
south bender;842242148 said:

Agreed. Our lack of options on that inbounds play is stupefying.

Go Bears!

agreed that the bears struggled again last night with jumping jack, arm waving opposing big men blocking the field of vision/passing lanes for justin cobbs (cal's best passer) which resulted in a few passes being thrown up for grabs near the center court line

will be interesting to see if cal's big men take over offensive baseline inbounding duties or other potential strategical adjustments are implemented against nevada next tues nite

chess#

Shocky1
Shocky1;842240228 said:

6'7" 185 lb 2015 4 star cameron walker & his dad eric ("my wife and i are big on the education front") will be visiting berkeley for an unofficial visit on june 26th

with an academically focused 4.0 gpa, cw is the perfect cal fit as an elite true student athlete & high flying impact player at the 3...cameron is a humble & team oriented player just like the bears last small forward future high nba draft pick alan crabbe & future starter at the 3 jabari bird

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world[ (including southern california)

50 yr decision#

cameron walker with a 4.0 gpa@santa maria's righetti hs & explosive hops is a key 2015 bears recruiting target

cameron has already been offered by half of the pac 12 (including ucla & usc) and says "the academics are always the back up plan...if i don't play basketball professionally, i'm always going to fall back on my grades to have a good career"

the bears staff will be once again scouting walker in person tonight at riordan's crusader classic...it should be mentioned that riordan is literally across the street from ccsf & sami eleraky...what a night, the cal coaches should swing by the wharf for a shrimp sourdough sandwich with a perrier & then get a small chocolate fudge sundae (with a cherry, no whip cream) to go at ghiradelli square while driving with the music cranked to ccsf & riordan...recruiting is fun! (life is whatever you want it to be)

let's roll#
this is cal basketball#

check out this redunkulous block

cameron walker scored 18 pts (8 fgs & 2-5 fts) as righetti (2-1) was wolfpacked 76-51 by the sam ramon valley wolves
HoopDreams
HoopDreams
one member of the Monster Class is Jordan Mathews
here is his espn profile:

[COLOR="Blue"][COLOR="Navy"]Mathews is a promising combo-guard for the Division I level. He has a solid looking frame with a good amount of length. His ball skills are quite good considering his youth and he is ultra-competitive. He loves to attack both in transition and in the half-court set. He is very potent at breaking down his defender and using his strength while attacking the rim. If the defense sags, he can knock down the 3-point shot at a consistent rate.
[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
Well that profile is right on the money from what I've seen. I love players who 'attack' the basket. However this evaluation makes it sounds like he can 'also' shoot. From what I've seen he is an outstanding outside shooter.

When I watch Jordan play, I am reminded of Ed Gray. I strong talented player that also 'attacked' the basket. Give Jordan a year or two, and we will see if my comparison holds.

Monster.

Shocky1
j is now married to porschia coleman kidd

cal experience=opens doors with the girl of your dreams (ok, maybe there was a mulligan involved here, so what)

when j played for the phx sun i met his then wife joumana several times

j's strengths:
cal superstar>>>>>nba all star>>>>>>>>>eye for good looking (crazytown) women>>>golfer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>nba head coach>>vehicle driving skills

Shocky1
Shocky1;842240228 said:

6'7" 185 lb 2015 4 star cameron walker & his dad eric ("my wife and i are big on the education front") will be visiting berkeley for an unofficial visit on june 26th

with an academically focused 4.0 gpa, cw is the perfect cal fit as an elite true student athlete & high flying impact player at the 3...cameron is a humble & team oriented player just like the bears last small forward future high nba draft pick alan crabbe & future starter at the 3 jabari bird

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world[ (including southern california)

50 yr decision#

cameron walker with a 4.0 gpa@santa maria's righetti hs & explosive hops is a key 2015 bears recruiting target

cameron has already been offered by half of the pac 12 (including ucla & usc) and says "the academics are always the back up plan...if i don't play basketball professionally, i'm always going to fall back on my grades to have a good career"

the bears staff will be once again scouting walker in person tonight at riordan's crusader classic...it should be mentioned that riordan is literally across the street from ccsf & sami eleraky...what a night, the cal coaches should swing by the wharf for a shrimp sourdough sandwich with a perrier & then get a small chocolate fudge sundae (with a cherry, no whip cream) to go at ghiradelli square while driving with the music cranked to ccsf & riordan...recruiting is fun! (life is whatever you want it to be)

let's roll#
this is cal basketball#

check out this redunkulous block

cameron walker scored 23 pts (9 fgs & 4-7 fts) with 11 boards & was named to the crusader classic all tnt team as the drake pirates made righetti (2-2) walk the plank 55-52 in overtime as cameron's 3 pter at the buzzer just missed...johnny depp & steve lavin dnp for the pirates
Shocky1
marinating with a chassie

his grandmother

tickling aaron rodgers' moustache

beast mode runs

cal family#
bay areas finest#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including oaktown)
Shocky1
the bears first 7 players are pretty solidified (will be interesting to see if jordan potentially starts tues nite vs nevada with jabari coming off the bench)

cal's success (or failure) this season will be determined to a large extent by the production from the wide open 8th, 9th & 10th spots

sitting behind the bench at the santa barbara game, it was disappointing to observe that the guys behind the first 7 players were not actively participating & mentally engaged during the team's timeout discussions

they looked like stoned out transients from people's park looking lost in space...to their credit, none of them were incoherently mumbling to themselves about dudes from mars stealing their stuff

they could learn from the then injured ricky kreklow last season who got his broken down azz (and foot) into the middle of every timeout while enthusiastically pumping up his teammates & actively listening to the coaches outline strategies (taking important mental reps)

ricky kreklow is gonna be a wildly successful hc and/or multi millionaire rainmaker in biz someday, he's always gonna have a good looking gf (or wife) that adores him, he's gonna have loving kids that respect him, he's gonna achieve his dreams because he is 100% physically & mentally engaged at all times with his full buy in commitment to excellence...ricky gets it

funny thing is that some guys are always gonna say that ricky is "lucky"...wrong, ricky kreklow is engineering his "luck" in life

i get it, sitting on the bench isn't fun (life is tough, get over it)...the solution isn't to mentally check out/throw a pity party for your sorry azz but rather to grind harder & be mentally tougher

so who are these guys?

*****sam singer-brings passing skills...a gym rat, sam needs to practice a 1000 3 pters a day/night so that when his name is called he will let it fly without hesitation with nothing to fear

*****kameron rooks-brings size...kameron needs to develop a reliable seal & finish move around the basket

*****roger moute a bidias-brings energy...roger needs to work hard with the s&c program & knock down open 10-12 footers

*****jeff powers-brings 3 pt shooting skills...imo the staff is undervaluing jeff's ability to shoot the bears back from losing situations when the starters are off their games

*****christian behrens-brings length & ball skills-christian needs to get 100% healthy

the bears 8 thru 10 roles are still wide open...pt is available

so knock off the dumb azz lost in space crap during timeouts, ok?

cal family#
boats against the current#
the grind#
unbreakable#
tsubamoto2001
Shocky1;842242773 said:

the bears first 7 players are pretty solidified (will be interesting to see if jordan potentially starts tues nite vs nevada with jabari coming off the bench)

cal's success (or failure) this season will be determined to a large extent by the production from the wide open 8th, 9th & 10th spots

sitting behind the bench at the santa barbara game, it was disappointing to observe that the guys behind the first 7 players were not actively participating & mentally engaged during the team's timeout discussions

they looked like stoned out transients from people's park looking lost in space...to their credit, none of them were incoherently mumbling to themselves about dudes from mars stealing their stuff

they could learn from the then injured ricky kreklow last season who got his broken down azz (and foot) into the middle of every timeout while enthusiastically pumping up his teammates & actively listening to the coaches outline strategies (taking important mental reps)

ricky kreklow is gonna be a wildly successful hc and/or multi millionaire rainmaker in biz someday, he's always gonna have a good looking gf (or wife) that adores him, he's gonna have loving kids that respect him, he's gonna achieve his dreams because he is 100% physically & mentally engaged at all times with his full buy in commitment to excellence...ricky gets it

funny thing is that some guys are always gonna say that ricky is "lucky"...wrong, ricky kreklow is engineering his "luck" in life

i get it, sitting on the bench isn't fun (life is tough, get over it)...the solution isn't to mentally check out/throw a pity party for your sorry azz but rather to grind harder & be mentally tougher

so who are these guys?

*****sam singer-brings passing skills...a gym rat, sam needs to practice a 1000 3 pters a day/night so that when his name is called he will let it fly without hesitation with nothing to fear

*****kameron rooks-brings size...kameron needs to develop a reliable seal & finish move around the basket

*****roger moute a bidias-brings energy...roger needs to work hard with the s&c program & knock down open 10-12 footers

*****jeff powers-brings 3 pt shooting skills...imo the staff is undervaluing jeff's ability to shoot the bears back from losing situations when the starters are off their games

*****christian behrens-brings length & ball skills-christian needs to get 100% healthy

cal family#
the grind#
unbreakable#

Why would Jabari come off the bench for Jordan? JM had a nice game, but let's face it, this team isn't going anywhere without Jabari being a big contributor.

As far as the 8-10 spots on the bench goes, what do you really expect? None of those guys mention were sure-fire high major players coming out of HS. It's either they need time to adjust or they just can play at this level.
OdontoBear66
tsubamoto2001;842242781 said:

Why would Jabari come off the bench for Jordan? JM had a nice game, but let's face it, this team isn't going anywhere without Jabari being a big contributor.

As far as the 8-10 spots on the bench goes, what do you really expect? None of those guys mention were sure-fire high major players coming out of HS. It's either they need time to adjust or they just can play at this level.

And the team isn't going anywhere (by your definition) if Jabari does not get engaged. He did not contribute Friday night, and MM sat him. This is what MM does. Is this the end of JB? Heck no. It is a wake up call. He needs to get over his temporary pity party, and all will be well. A bit of defense would help too.
south bender
OdontoBear66;842242784 said:

And the team isn't going anywhere (by your definition) if Jabari does not get engaged. He did not contribute Friday night, and MM sat him. This is what MM does. Is this the end of JB? Heck no. It is a wake up call. He needs to get over his temporary pity party, and all will be well. A bit of defense would help too.

+1

Likely we are seeing merely growing pains.

Go Bears!
mikecohen
Shocky1;842242773 said:

so who are these guys?

cal family#
the grind#
unbreakable#

+1
SFCityBear
OdontoBear66;842242784 said:

+1 I could not agree more.

I predicted before he came to Cal that Jabari would have problems initially, because from what I saw in the ProAm and high school clips was that Jabari did not play defense at all. His idea of defense seemed to be standing up, and when his man beat him off the dribble, Jabari would take a swipe at the ball as the player went by. Being the extraordinary athlete that he is, Jabari would actually get a steal once in a while with that technique. But that technique is something that you must put aside after the 7th grade, if you have any sort of knowledgeable coaching at all.

The reason Jabari would have problems initially playing at Cal is that Montgomery is primarily a defensive coach, and Jabari does not yet have the skills or the desire to play tough defense. Playing defense requires much more hard work than playing offense, in practice, and in the game, and it is much less rewarding than playing offense. Offensive stats and dunks and threes and fancy moves are what is glamorous and what pleases the player and fans alike, while defensive stats are few, and stats like steals and blocks do not really indicate how well a player is playing defense.

Jabari has a lot on his plate, as far as learning how to play for Mike Montgomery. Defensively, not only does he have to learn basic defensive position and movement, but he has to learn to play both man-to-man and zone defenses. That in itself is a load. Offensively, he has to learn Montgomery's system, which requires numerous responsiblities. He is a scorer, so his primary responsibility is to find ways to get open. He is more talented than Allen Crabbe was as a freshman, because he already has a variety of shots, and he needs to learn how to get open for all of them. Crabbe, when he arrived, had one shot, the long jump shot, so it was easier for Crabbe to concentrate on just getting open for that. Bird also needs to learn to set good screens, and how to block out on rebounding. Finally, Jabari has to learn how to mesh with his teammates, both defensively and offensively, so they can play as a unit. He has to go from being the star high school player to being a team player who is growing into a star college player. It is a very tall order, and many high school stars fail at this. Jabari won't, and Montgomery will see to that. He will know when to be tough with Jabari, and when to pat him on the back. Montgomery can't allow Jabari Bird to turn into another D.J. Seeley, sulking on the bench and eventually transferring. Jabari Bird is too valuable to him and to the team to allow that to happen.

:Monty
" Montgomery can't allow Jabari Bird to turn into another D.J. Seeley, sulking on the bench and eventually transferring. Jabari Bird is too valuable to him and to the team to allow that to happen"

Just this thought, most depressing.

Really, I would consider starting both JB and JM. Never ever been overly
impresed by Walker.
Shocky1
HoopDreams;842242156 said:

Cal 2014 spring recruit Cameron Oliver is a major plus athlete
He'd be joining a very athletic and talented soph and freshmen group at Cal

sacramento's bionic man cameron oliver blew up for 31 pts, 14 boards, 5 blocks & 4 assists as the grant (2-1) pacers ran by an athletic oakland 68-55 on the road

the surgically repaired oliver is 6'7" 205 lbs & is regarded by the bears staff as a 3/4 combo player...a source told me that he is the off the charts +1 athlete the bears need to become an elite 8 & better team

cal's competition will be oregon (offer, made an official visit to eugene), arizona (no offer yet) & ucla ("potential offer")

cameron's dad doyle & uncle toured berkeley during cameron's official visit to cal during which the staff outlined an academic (my advice, don't take any chemistry classes in college, cameron) gameplan for the articulate oliver

cameron says "it's (cal) like a home away from home for me and i've been there many times...i want a family oriented program where it feels like home...academics are important...as far a early playing time, yes, that's something i'm looking at but it's not a huge factor...i'm going to have to earn minutes wherever i go"

both cameron oliver & sami eleraky are cal's key spring 2014 prospects (the bears have room for both or otherwise the staff will likely hold an extra scholly until 2015)...cameron will be playing in the bay area starting dec 27th at marin catholic's don bambauer tnt for several games-check him out then

sure hope cameron's dad doyle voted for sacramento's mayor kevin johnson...

cal family#
50 yr decision#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including sacramento)
Shocky1
as part of the cal's bb program's team building efforts, players are paired as roommates with different teammates on each roadtrip...this allows guys to really get to know each other & fosters greater team unity & 50 yr friendships

not confirmed, but apparently night club hero jeff powers requested that he room on the next road trip with cal women's golf team members pia halbig & nicola rosseler (both are from germany)

when told that that the men's bb team & women's golf team have different travel schedules, powers allegedly shrugged his shoulders and said "so what?"

wollen sie in den whirlppol gehren?

cal family#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including germany)
antipattern
Who said that your obsession with Powers is super creepy? I don't think that's fair at all.
HoopDreams
Not too early to talk about 2015 class recruiting. Keep the Monster Classes rolling

Espn:

Justin Simon (Temecula Valley, Calif./Temecula Valley)
2015, PG, 6-4, 180
Status: Has offers from Arizona, Cal, USC, Washington, Boston College, Penn State, New Mexico, San Diego State and Creighton.
Simon is a rangy point guard who has improved in all aspects of his game. He pushes the ball well in the open court, has terrific vision and his much-maligned jump shot has become playable. He still needs to improve his point guard savvy, but overall his progress has been excellent.
Shocky1
antipattern;842243222 said:

Who said that your obsession with Powers is super creepy? I don't think that's fair at all.

thank you, miss manners

btw, i spoke with jeff powers last sat morning at the santa barbara airport
Shocky1
cal's s&c guru scott thom told me that rmad arrived this summer around 185 lbs & is currently pushing 200 lbs (still looks skinny to me)...thom said richard is a hard worker & could potentially play at 210-215 lbs next season

it should be noted that rmad's big bro richard mbah a moute (pictured below) plays for the minnesota timberwolves (minting $4,588,384 this season) at a listed 230 lbs (a nba front office executive told me he might be closer to 240 lbs)

the bears search (and biggest question mark) for bigs getting significant pt will continue next season...

the grind#

HoopDreams;842206557 said:

BC Calfan
Rmad?
south bender
BC Calfan;842243434 said:

Rmad?

To Shocky ain't no difference between a "d" and a "b."

Go Bears!
Shocky1
south bender;842243451 said:

To Shocky ain't no difference between a "d" and a "b."

Go Bears!

?tuoba gnilkat ouy era tahw

!sraeb og
Shocky1
Shocky1;842242773 said:

so who are these guys?

cal family#
the grind#
unbreakable#

"they (santa barbara) played harder than us...you probably got recruited because you're an inch taller or a half step quicker...if you don't play harder than they do, that's all gone"

-mike montgomery

determination#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842241969 said:

interesting times in santa barbara flying in this evening (the thunderdome is literally 5 minutes from the airport)... have you ever been on a cal road trip where the tsa females at the airport were better looking than the home team's cheerleaders?...for the record, the smokin hot airport security senoritas in lisbon (portugal) son numero uno en todo el mundo

basketball is a team game, the cal bb team lost tonight

the game started with santa barbara packing it in with a zone d...mind you this was not a syracuse zone with insane athletes...ricky, justin & t-wall hesitated to take the open 3 pters & also did not attack the seams instead just flipping the ball pointlessly around the perimeter which resulted in turnovers and off balance shots as the 35 second clock expired...at that pt the coaching staff failed to get jordan mathews into the game immediately, jm ain't ever met an open shot he didn't like

jordan is mentally the toughest bear in cal's monster class...mathews scored 22 pts (including 4-9 on 3 pters with several bombs from nba distance) with 5 boards & zero turnovers in his 1st road game on a hostile floor...it is interesting to note that the staff member he interacts/confers with most during timeouts is cal's all time 3 pt leader, theo robertson

to be honest with you, the bears could've used zone busters amhaad rorie & jonah mathews tonight

solo & doc kravish were pushed around not just by "big" al williams (not a nba talent but will be a successful pro overseas) but more disappointingly by the other ucsb big men who played like their hairs were on fire...both david & richard fumbled with the ball all night & did not display their usual soft hands

a plus was the best yet competing for the ball by kameron rooks & his hustle up/down the floor...kameron's signficant strides in conditioning under scott thom are remarkable & bodes well for his future potential improvement as it reflects his work ethic and passion

during the final 10 minutes jabari bird's man hustled by him for a backdoor basket which resulted in him being substituted out of the game...sitting right behind the cal bench (a tix in my world merely means i can walk thru the front door of an event with no requirement to actually sit in the assigned seat) i saw a little slice of cal growing pains take place

a minute later monty came over to jabari and kneeled in front of him and put his hands on jb's knees and calmly talked to him...i'm not gonna repeat the conversation but the word defense was mentioned by mike...jb did not return to the game...in watching him on the bench i have never seen such a pained looking player that was not physically injured...he put his head between his knees with his eyes closed while literally every teammate slapped him on the back with encouragement...everybody wants to be your friend when you are a world champion, you find out who your real friends are when the house in burning

no more dumb azz cee lo greens pictures from me...jabari bird has the heart of a champion & he will learn and improve from this hostile road game experience...the definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing over and over & expecting a different outcome...the ball is in jabari's court

this game was like the football opener 3 seasons ago on a freezing cold azz night in nevada...a classic trap game...a highly talented & well coached mid major school with chips on their shoulders relentlessly competing vs a pac 12 team on their home court/field in front of their respect hungry fans...after the game the gaucho players jumped into the stands and high fived & sang songs with their fellow students

a bears bb donor told me after the game, "this cal team is not good enough to coast and win"...he's right

cal family#

for santa barbara playing the bears was "a big, big deal...they played like it and we didn't...we just don't have that luxury"

-mike montgomery

let's roll#
SFCityBear
tsubamoto2001;842242781 said:

If Mathews eventually breaks into the starting lineup, it won't likely be at the three spot. We can't afford to go small for that many minutes. It will be at the off guard spot, if it happens. That will depend on which player, Wallace or Mathews is best suited to start, and which player is best suited to come off the bench.

Mathews is a fairly hard-nosed defender in man defense, not so much in zone. But he is not the rebounder that Bird can be or is right now.

If I know Montgomery, this was just to wake up Bird, get his attention. He will not likely lose his starting job over this. If he continues to have lackluster games, Montgomery may start Kreklow for a while, as was the original plan. Bird is just having growing pains. No big deal yet anyway.
OdontoBear66
SFCityBear;842243725 said:

If Mathews eventually breaks into the starting lineup, it won't likely be at the three spot. We can't afford to go small for that many minutes. It will be at the off guard spot, if it happens. That will depend on which player, Wallace or Mathews is best suited to start, and which player is best suited to come off the bench.

Mathews is a fairly hard-nosed defender in man defense, not so much in zone. But he is not the rebounder that Bird can be or is right now.

If I know Montgomery, this was just to wake up Bird, get his attention. He will not likely lose his starting job over this. If he continues to have lackluster games, Montgomery may start Kreklow for a while, as was the original plan. Bird is just having growing pains. No big deal yet anyway.

100% agree, SFCityBear. MM will sit a player to gain attention, and have that player watch and learn. JB will come back better for it, if he is the player we all know he has in him.
Shocky1
"jordan played well in the last game...it wasn't like we arbitrarily decided that the starting line up was our best five...we wanted to have a veteran come off the bench, i.e. ricky...it was ty in this situation...i think jabari knew he wasn't playing as well as he's capable of...it didn't really bother him...we just wanted to change...if we can keep it competitive, we want to...we want to keep guys motivated...we don't want guys to get stale or take anything for granted...i'd like to get sam singer and roger moute a bidias more time"

-mike montgomery

south bender
Shocky1;842244072 said:

"jordan played well in the last game...it wasn't like we arbitrarily decided that the starting line up was our best five...we wanted to have a veteran come off the bench, i.e. ricky...it was ty in this situation...i think jabari knew he wasn't playing as well as he's capable of...it didn't really bother him...we just wanted to change...if we can keep it competitive, we want to...we want to keep guys motivated...we don't want guys to get stale or take anything for granted...i'd like to get sam singer and roger moute a bidias more time"

-mike montgomery

So if he wants to get Sam and Roger more time, I suggest he play them! Ain't nobody stopping him.

Go Bears!
Shocky1
Shocky1;842216109 said:

2015's ultra bouncy wing marquese chriss from elk grove's pleasant grove will be unofficially visiting cal this sun...chriss originally was going to visit berkeley on sept 7th with solomon young, christian terrell & trey finch but had to reschedule due to an illness

mc would probably like to remind jordan mathews how his pleasant grove eagles conquered jm's santa monica vikings 73-57 in last season's state championship game

chriss is a +1 athlete that plays the 3 at 6'7" 180 lbs and has never worked with weights (cal's s&c guru scott thom could change his world) & already has offers from vanderbilt, san diego state, washington and asu...more offers will be forthcoming

marquese is also strong student with an interest in majoring in electrical engineering and a 3.15 gpa with a challenging class schedule including algebra 2...he is more like kevin johnson than malik pope in terms of being academically well rounded

mc's mom shawntae wright & grandpa would surely enjoy watching him close to home in berkeley...

cal family#

marquese chriss scored 24 pts on opening day of bird season as his pleasant grove (0-1) eagles were aerially grounded by the fairfield falcons 71-57

fly with the bird#
Shocky1

"justin's taught all the freshmen that you can't really dwell on plays because the game's coming at you so fast...in high school it was like "ah i messed up but I can get it back" but here your memory has to be really short...he's taught us by example that your confidence almost has to be border on cockiness because the guy you're playing is just as confident in his abilities as you are yours...if you drop back even a second, he's coming at you...so we're just learning from the older guys every day...if they have anything to say, we learn"

-jordan mathews

cal family#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including yosemite)

First Page Last Page
Page 54 of 331

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.