cal's monster class - thread CLOSED - PLEASE do not post here

3,289,826 Views | 11555 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearGreg
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
welcome stephen domingo and his parents kirsten bibbins-domingo & patrick domingo to the cal family

at a late in the season meb fund breakfast (i did not attend but other meb guys kept me updated) mike montgomery indicated that stephen domingo was an identified transfer prospect & that jakob poeltl was basically a silent commit (still needed to complete the necessary cal international student application process)

domingo was rated as a top 30 prospect & had actionable offers from arizona, louisville, harvard (yanni), stanford, etc. after blowing up in summertime aau ball...his blue chip offer lists suggests elite potential talent & skillsets

the family's decision to forego their only child's sr yr of hs to enroll at georgetown surprised the st ignatius staff as they were not consulted & there were questions re: how he could matriculate in college without a hs degree

the 6'6" domingo played hs ball at 190 & is now 206 lbs but still needs significant s&c strength to play in cuonzo martin's up tempo intense d/rebounding system

stephen is considered a likeable high character young man who was successful in hs speech contests & also earned a 3.4 gpa at the academically rigorous si

domingo is a pure scorer & will benefit from the blueshirt yr in building up his body, restoring his shooting confidence & practicing in a team concept (he focused more on aau ball than hs ball & then didn't play much at georgetown)

stephen is finishing up his coursework in washington, d.c. & will then arrive home this summer to begin the transition of becoming the bear's newest player

yeah, the san francisco native will also get more of mom's home cooking too

city by the bay#

"georgetown was just not the right basketball opportunity for me...i'm going forward and cal will be a place i can flourish and show what i can do...coach martin said i'll be able to use my length and athleticism on the defensive end and i can be a matchup problem on offense"

-stephen domingo
socaltownie
Stoked for a coach that uses the world athleticism, Cal, and creating match up problems in the same sentence.

#Futuresobright
#realmansbasketball
#goshfeelsgoodtohaveayoungcoach
#gobears
Shocky1

"where i like the coaching staff and where the head coach is the main one talking to me so i know they really want me...if the head coach is calling, that means you're a priority"

-ivan rabb

"the schools that he has recruiting him are university of california-berkeley, ucla, usc, arizona, kansas, kentucky, georgetown and north carolina"

-lou richie, bod hc

early indications are that cuonzo & the new staff have made favorable 1st impressions

the former bears staff were fractured in their approach to the recruitment of the #1 player in the 2015 class...coaches told me there was "no chance" to "we should try harder"...my biggest divergence in opinion with the that staff (that led cal bb to the most successful era during the last half a century) centered around ivan's recruitment...only td attended bod's state championship game at sleepy train arena in sacramento after the bears season had already ended

mac dre agrees that not making every effort known to mankind to relentlessly recruit ivan rabb would be stoopid, gotta "growl like a bear"

the grind includes the hc#
Shocky1
welcome 7'1" 260 lbs kingsley okoroh, coach martin's 1st commitment to the california golden bears

spoke with okoroh's hc jai steadman at westwind prep (i'm an acquaintance of former suns tom chambers whose twins sons also attend westwind) in phx who emphasized several times that kingsley is an outstanding young man

okoroh has a 3.0+ gpa & his dad michael is a professor of facilities mgmt at the university of derby's school of engineering & technology...his dad has a family policy of mandatory good grades in order to play sports & is harder on his sons re: academics than athletics...kingsley bro is a bodybuilder back in england

westwind's academic tutor hannah has told steadman that kingsely is very polite & actively engaged in his schoolwork...apparently hannah doesn't say this about all of jai's players

okoroh season stats: 18 ppg, 12 rpg, 6 bpg & 4 apg

steadman thinks that okoroh like most young bigs has significant development potential on offense & has a nice soft touch...he shot 79% on fts & did not attempt any 3 pters, apparently kingsley does not think of himself as a stretch 4

defensively steadman compared him to dikembe mutombo in terms of his ability to be a monster shot blocker & rebounder but still needs more strength to reach his potential

jai also told me he has known cuonzo for yrs & that he knows kingsley is in "very good hands" with coach martin

most rating services have not seen okoroh play but tom chambers thinks okoroh with hard work could have nba potential

kingsley, welcome to the #1 ranked public university in the world (including waterford, england)

kingsley's loi has been signed & received by the bears staff

okoroh should be academically good to go between his education in england (low achievement students are funneled into trade schools), findlay prep classes, westwind prep coursework & additional credits at grand canyon university (15 minutes from westwind prep)

okoroh is ranked as the 5th best prospect in europe by espn's bb recruitiing services

"i like kinglsey's ability to block shots and protect the rim...he continues to make great strides with his offense...kingsley has great size at 7'1" 260 pounds and has the chance to get bigger and stronger in our strength and conditioning program...i think he has a bright future in front of him and has a chance to be really good"

-cuonzo martin

before nooner yoga today i spoke with classmate padraig o'brien, a trainer/basketall developer for hs, college & nba (including 5 lottery picks) ballers...padraig has known westwind prep hc jai steadman for yrs & worked with this season's squad

po told me that kingsley is a very well mannered & polite young man who looks like a nba player when he walks in the door...his "strength is his ability to run & get up & down the floor"...okoroh has "good feet" & "soft hands"...he has not developed any reliable post interior moves at this time (which is typical for a young big)

i'm not gonna repeat padraig's funny comment but basically kingsley biggest challenge is that he hasn't quite developed his inner bad azz yet

when i mentioned the impressive okoroh video clip of blocking shots like mutombo, he laughed & said "dude, when you play 70 games like westwind did this season, you can put together an impressive film package on anyone"

o'brien (who last saw okoroh a month ago) also questioned the 260 lbs weight listed above, thinks he's closer to 230, maybe 240 lbs tops

bottom line, padraig thinks kingsley has a significant upside but that the cal coaches are gonna have light a fuse or two up our english gentleman's azz to spark his motor

my smokin hot yoga teacher des>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>your gf
Vandalus
Shocky1;842314469 said:

my smokin hot yoga teacher des>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>your gf

I keep telling you Shocky, one of these day's I'm going to make it out to your neck of the woods and I expect to at least play one good round of golf and maybe, just maybe, jump into a yoga class with you.
NYCGOBEARS
Vandalus;842314481 said:

I keep telling you Shocky, one of these day's I'm going to make it out to your neck of the woods and I expect to at least play one good round of golf and maybe, just maybe, jump into a yoga class with you.

If you come to NYC, we can do a couple of rounds of drinks and I'll tell you about how athletic I used to be.
Shocky1
Dear Shocky,

How are you?

I am fine.

To answer your stoopid question why I played Dominic and Damyean even after the Eugene Police told me about their misunderstanding, I got a $50,000 BONUS for making the NCAA Tournament.

Dude, I would play OJ Simpson in a heartbeat if Uncle Phil mints me 50K, ok?

Gonna put in a new bentgrass putting green in the backyard or maybe a new swimming pool at the 2nd home at Pronghorn, I dunno, I really haven't decided yet. What do you think?

Let's put aside our differences (do you really think I give a **** if my players end up on food stamps someday?) and play a quick 18 at Eugene CC next time you're in town. I'll buy lunch aftwards, the shrimp ceasar at the club should not be missed.

-Dana
petalumabear
Shocky1;842314493 said:

Dear Shocky,

How are you?

I am fine.

To answer your stoopid question why I played Dominic and Damyean even after the Eugene Police told me about their misunderstanding, I got a $50,000 BONUS for making the NCAA Tournament.

Dude, I would play OJ Simpson in a heartbeat if Uncle Phil mints me 50K, ok?

Gonna put in a new bentgrass putting green in the backyard or maybe a new swimming pool at the 2nd home at Pronghorn, I dunno, I really haven't decided yet. What do you think?

Let's put aside our differences (do you really think I give a **** if my players end up on food stamps someday?) and play a quick 18 at Eugene CC next time you're in town. I'll buy lunch aftwards, the shrimp ceasar at the club should not be missed.

-Dana

LOL..... met the Club Pro @ Eugene CC who teaches golf @ UofO during our visit there in February.... too funny. Very nice guy who has an interesting background as a teacher (College Professor) and teaching Golf pro in the South and Florida.

I think Uncle Phil gets a lot of shyt for being a huge donor to Duckville... but everyone on this board wishes we had him as a lead donor... The stink there is not Phil IMO.. but what do I know... I follow Cal sports and all that's done is been frustrating recently.

Go Bears!!

PS.. I love Cuonzo.. (not like that Shocky!!)... :gobears:
Vandalus
NYCGOBEARS;842314487 said:

If you come to NYC, we can do a couple of rounds of drinks and I'll tell you about how athletic I used to be.

Done and done. We can get a few drinks in us, and then I will challenge you to a footrace. :p
Shocky1
Vandalus;842314503 said:

Done and done. We can get a few drinks in us, and then I will challenge you to a footrace. :p

nyc, i know you told me you're fast for an eurasian but vandy ran track at cal...think of javid best with a pulled hamstring & you got vandy

i dunno, maybe we all could race from drinks at the mandarin oriental to dinner at nobu but you & i could sprint thru central park while vandy's gotta run all the way around

maybe he would get poked by an upper east side socialite's umbrella or something
Shocky1
to win as many games as possible with low gpa/character transients who agressively attack the basket and women as long as they don't make any academic progress

this is oregon basketball#
just do it#
Vandalus
Shocky1;842314508 said:

nyc, i know you told me you're fast for an eurasian but vandy ran track at cal...think of javid best with a pulled hamstring & you got vandy

i dunno, maybe we all could race from drinks at the mandarin oriental to dinner at nobu but you & i could sprint thru central park while vandy's gotta run all the way around

maybe he would get poked by an upper east side socialite's umbrella or something

Key fact, I was a sprinter. I've run a marathon, but it almost killed me, and I ran it REALLY slow.
Shocky1
during labor day weekend of 2010 tony woods beat the crap out of his girlfriend in front of their 8 month old child...woods was arrested and charged with three counts of assault for kicking and pushing courney lorel barbout who suffered a fracture of her spine in the attack

against the 6'11" 250 lbs woods, courney had no chance to protect herself

wake forest did the right thing and suspended woods

so oregon's sleazeball mbb hc dana altman recruited woods to shore up the ducks interior defense

steve alford & dana altman are enablers of players that commit crimes of violence against women if it means they might win a few more games

dana altman is once again relying upon 6 transfers for the ducks 2013 season...2 of these transfers are srs: mike moser & jason calliste

the 2 sr transfers are not student athletes in any sense of the word...moser & calliste will arrive in the fall & then depart that spring with zero academic progress and/or achievement...they are like transients

beyond devaluing the already shaky oregon degree (which is considered a jc caliber education with its 90+% acceptance rate), those players that have worked within the bb program for several yrs are recruited over & benched in favor of guys who don't even know where the library is in eugene

so who else did altman recruit for the 2013 ducks?

*elgin cook, declared ineligible during hs in milwaukee for having a gpa under 2.0
http://themilwaukeedrum.com/2011/02/13/the-tragedy-of-elgin-cook-other-mps-black-student-athletes/

*jordan bell from lbp was declared ineligible before the school yr & will not join the roster until next season

*christiano felicio from brazil was declared ineligible by the ncaa after attending a roseville "prep school" handpicked by altman that is facing allegations of academic fraud & child abuse
http://fox40.com/2013/01/10/roseville-prep-academy-coach-arrested-for-physical-abuse/

bottom line
*****a cal degree helps you move forward in life & marry the girl of your dreams
*an oregon degree helps you get hired as the night shift supervisor at the truck stop in medford & probably marrying a lot lizard

just do it#

update from eugene:

*mike moser, jason caliste, johnathan lloyd, richard amardi & waverly austin used up their eligiblity...not clear if any of them will ever earn an oregon diploma

*ben carter, suspended along with dominic artis for selling team issued shoes/gear, transfered to unlv

*a.j. lapray transferred to pepperdine

*brandon austin, 2.6 gpa in philly, was suspended from the providence basketball team after being charged with a sexual assault of a female student...he immediately was recruited & transferred to oregon...he is currently not participating in team activities...recently named in the rape of an oregon female student...dismissed

*jacquan lyle, 2.5 gpa & was suspended for fighting in hs, is a 2014 oregon commit but is not likely to be declared academically eligible by the ncaa

*damyean dotson, suspended during the season for trying to use a fake id at a bar, considering transferring & currently not participating in team activities...recently named in the rape of an oregon female student...dismissed

*dominic artis will be transferring from oregon...dominic attended cal's last pac 12 home game at haas vs usc...i was speaking with his former hs ad at salesian chad nightingale (played wr for the bears) when da came over & said hello, it was clear to me that he wanted to speak privately with chad...recently named in the rape of an oregon female student...dismissed

this is oregon basketball#

*joseph young posted on twitter (and then took it down) that he's going to try to finish his degree & leave ujean as a gradaute transfer

ruh roh#
NYCGOBEARS
Shocky1;842314508 said:

I'm a middle aged man, I don't run drunk anymore and plus... why scuff a real nice pair of bench made loafers?
Shocky1
what player in the pac 12 has the disruptive length & skillset to most resemble the playing style of nba rookie of the year michael carter-willliams of philly?

what california golden bear most resembles samuel l jackson in unbreakable?

who will cuonzo martin & staff rely upon for upperclassmen leadership next season?

tyrone "let's rumble" wallace significantly improved his perimeter shooting from his freshman season & was the bear's best defender at times

but his game last season was erratic with the low pt at the asu game in tempe when mike montgomery lit up t-wall during a timeout after he inexplicably failed to dive for a loose ball near the bears bench...when play resumed, mike turned sideways to td and said "they're not listening" & shook his head

tyrone needs to bring it every moment he is on the court & also continue improving his outside jumper & shot selection...he is virtually unstoppable when he attacks the rim, if he wants to get paid $ playing bb down the road, that's gonna be his $ move

the dude always has a smile on his face, t-wall just gotta love it not hate it
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=fifty+cent+love+it+hate+it+video&FORM=VIRE2#view=detail&mid=2CA55FB70EA62AC4DA632CA55FB70EA62AC4DA63

cal family#

Shocky1
former tenn signee pg larry austin has made a commitment to xavier during his official visit

close to home#
tsubamoto2001
Shocky1;842314806 said:

former tenn signee pg larry austin has made a commitment to xavier during his official visit

close to home#

That's too bad. He looked like a nice prospect. Shelton Mitchell's visit becomes even more important now.
Shocky1
congrats to senegal big man idrissa diallo on his commitment to boston college

separate ways#
Shocky1
miami vice/keeping up with the kardashians update: spoke with ransom everglades bb hc claude grubair re: sam singer's final game in the florida state finals...sam does not want this out there (claude & i feel otherwise) but ss had a severely sprained right wrist from the university game...on the 2nd play of his final game, his middle finger of his shooting (right) hand was also dislocated...ss didn't complain and did the best he could as a true gamer but ended up missing all 6 fts (for the year he shot fts at 78%)

ss is currently sporting a cast which will be removed in the near future

sam is already focused on his training prior to his arrival in berkeley this summer & looking forward to working with his new teammates...as unselfish a player as ss, he will seasmlessly fit into the bears program

should be mentioned that after sam commited to cal, tommy amaker was the 1st coach to call and congragulate ss (not all of the other coaches were as classy in speaking with coach grubair)

singer ended up his ransom everglades career with 2135 pts

as for trey manning, amIII, he has told his coach that if there is any school that would be a favorite other than georgetown, it would be cal because of his friendship with sam...the ball is in monty's court now

amIII is still growing and might be 7' for his season year and can run the floor...cal's fast pace down court after rebounds style of play might be a real plus vs the hoyas more deliberate game

amIII is an elite student too with an eye on international business & a 3.6 gpa...the haas biz school's #3 ranking in the us is a plus for the bears

go raiders (and joes stone crabs)#

a yr later trey mourning has made a commitment to georgetown
Shocky1
shelton mitchell is an elite 4 star lefty pg (top 75 player in the 2014 class) that stands 6'3"+ barefoot & 180 lbs that defends & is a playmaker in the j kidd style

shelton, his sister, mom april & dad malik lived in vancouver, washington & portland, oregon before moving to charlotte, north carolina when shelton was 13

as an 8th grader, mitchell played varsity ball at covenant day

cuthbertson hs hc mike helms said "shelton is the hardest working kid i've ever coached" referring to mitchell's daily grind of waking up at 5:45 am & practicing his shooting until school started in the morning

despite actionable offers from arizona, illinois, connecticut, tennessee (cuonzo & staff) & other national powers, mitchell ended his recruitment during his jr season with a commitment to wake forest

shelton attended the famed oak hill academy for his sr season & suffered a torn acl which sidelined him for 2 months

mitchell made a decommitment from wake forest when hc jeff bzdelik was fired with the stipulation that he could not sign with an acc school which eliminates north carolina & duke for the strong student athlete

shelton graduates from oak hill on may 17th & will then visit missouri (the next day), cal on may 19-20th & then vanderbilt (another yanni recruit, they're everywhere)

shelton's intent is to attend the 1st session of the selected college's summer school

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world
stu
tsubamoto2001;842314809 said:

Shelton Mitchell's visit becomes even more important now.

I hope Mitchell is a better fit, and I agree his visit is important. However IMHO we have a more immediate need at PF -- I'd like to see 2 guys at that position between 2014 and 2015.
R.Hobbs
It's too bad that when Mitchell visits , the 2013 class will be on break .....
Shocky1
HoopDreams;842309702 said:

cal's monster class b old people (sophs)

50 yr friendships#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842213096 said:

former bears all american & cal graduate nnamdi asomugha of nigerian descent was a 1st round nfl draft choice, a multiple time pro bowler & is currently with the san francisco 49ers

asomugha has generated $75+m in nfl earnings

nnamdi is a philanthropist & runs the asomugha foundation: owin (orphans & widows in need) provides food, shelter, medicine, vocational training, literacy education, and scholarships to those victimized by abuse & poverty in nigeria

this yr nnamdi married actress/model kerry washington & they are expecting their 1st child

cal has provided the foundation/opened doors for nnamdi athletically, acacademically, financially & from a community service perspective along with getting the girl of his dreams

cal family#
50 yr decision#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including nigeria & hollywood)

nnamdi asomugha signed a 1 day contract this week so he could officially retire wih the oakland raiders

meanwhile, nnamdi's wife (the girl of his dreams) kerry washington continues to appear on the cover of almost every magazine (ok, maybe not field & stream) in america...if you don't think kerry doesn't do yoga 5 times a week, you are clueless

congrats to kerry & nnamdi on the birth of their baby daughter isabelle amarachi asomugha

happy mother's day#
HoopDreams
to all the mothers out there...have a beautiful day

concordtom
HoopDreams;842315100 said:

to all the mothers out there...have a beautiful day

I stalk recruits on airplanes. You apparently stalk their Facebook pages? Lol.
Kam and Sam, I presume.
concordtom
Shocky1;842315060 said:

nnamdi asomugha signed a 1 day contract this week so he could officially retire wih the oakland raiders

meanwhile, nnamdi's wife (the girl of his dreams) kerry washington continues to appear on the cover of almost every magazine (ok, maybe not field & stream) in america...if you don't think kerry doesn't do yoga 5 times a week, you are clueless

congrats to kerry & nnamdi on the birth of their baby daughter isabelle amarachi asomugha

happy mother's day#

Yes, this is the latest installment of "attend Cal and get laid by hot women". More lol.
Shocky1

post game family magic at haas#
HoopDreams
living the dream

Shocky1
like many of you with the california golden bears family, i have the best mom in the world

i have always believed everything she's told me

when i was in kindergarten it was determined that i would repeat it again the following yr because apparently i was viewed as very hyper & childish with a low tolerance for sitting still

next yr on the playground:

rex charles & bobby battaglia (both 1st graders): "shocky flunked kindergarten, shocky flunked kindergarten!"

shocky: "un uh, that's a lie, my mom told me that miss jones likes me so much that she wants me in her class again this year"

see, i told you, i believe everything my mom tells me

my happiest memories of kindergarten are beating everybody at marbles & my petite brunette teacher miss aubrey jones wearing a black fish net top sometimes on fridays
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=bread+aubrey++video&FORM=VIRE1#view=detail&mid=BD17C29CB08CB0A2612DBD17C29CB08CB0A2612D

when i was 16 i caddied at san francisco golf club for an australian businessman* in his 20s from melbourne...our 3 & a 1/2 hrs on the golf course flew by as he enthralled me with stories about the sydney opera house, intense late night business meetings in manhattan & pretty girls wearing short skirts & long jackets riding motorbikes in paris...at that pt, with remarkable clarity i knew what i wanted my adventure in life to be all about

that night at the dinner table with my mom (quietly the most determined person i've ever met), my dad (a recognized expert on sherlock holmes) & my sister beth (has ridden her bike across the usa & competed in the iron women triathlon in hawaii) heard all about my plan to go to cal & study business so i could travel the world & play the world's greatest golf courses:

sister (rolling her eyes): "shocky, you are such a dumb azz, last year you said you wanted to be the quarterback for the 49ers and own a bitchin' camaro like mitch delorenzo"

dad: "sounds like somebody needs to study more and raise his gpa"

mom (touching my hair): "shocky, that's a wonderful idea, after dinner tonight let's write a plan to make sure this happens"

moms are dream creators...thanks mom

*i currently have member friends at kingston heath & royal melbourne assisting me in tracking down my mysterious australian vision mentor...i now have a name & we're getting closer to the day i will be able to sit down with him & thank him...this is my personal quest in "searching for sugarman," which is an emotional oscar winning movie set place in detroit & cape town re: my idol sixto rodriguez
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=crucify+your+mind+lettermen+rodriguez&FORM=VIRE6#view=detail&mid=36207B204521044A91B136207B204521044A91B1

moms rule#
south bender
Shocky1;842315236 said:

when i was in kindergarten ... i was viewed as very hyper & childish with a low tolerance for sitting still

What has changed???

Go Bears!
NYCGOBEARS
south bender;842315237 said:

What has changed???

Go Bears!

He now has a Cal degree. Go Bears!
manus
south bender;842315237 said:

What has changed???

Go Bears!

Just time.

And, circumstance.
HoopDreams
"I'm the youngest golfer to ever finish the pee wee golf roundtable, and will be graduating from the #1 public university in the world...you don't happen to like yoga do you?"

Shocky1;842315236 said:

like many of you with the california golden bears family, i have the best mom in the world

i have always believed everything she's told me

when i was in kindergarten it was determined that i would repeat it again the following yr because apparently i was viewed as very hyper & childish with a low tolerance for sitting still

next yr on the playground:

rex charles & bobby battaglia (both 1st graders): "shocky flunked kindergarten, shocky flunked kindergarten!"

shocky: "un uh, that's a lie, my mom told me that miss jones likes me so much that she wants me in her class again this year"

see, i told you, i believe everything my mom tells me

my happiest memories of kindergarten are beating everybody at marbles & my petite brunette teacher miss aubrey jones wearing a black fish net top sometimes on fridays
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=bread+aubrey++video&FORM=VIRE1#view=detail&mid=BD17C29CB08CB0A2612DBD17C29CB08CB0A2612D

when i was 16 i caddied at san francisco golf club for an australian businessman* in his 20s from melbourne...our 3 & a 1/2 hrs on the golf course flew by as he enthralled me with stories about the sydney opera house, intense late night business meetings in manhattan & pretty girls wearing short skirts & long jackets riding motorbikes in paris...at that pt, with remarkable clarity i knew what i wanted my adventure in life to be all about

that night at the dinner table with my mom (quietly the most determined person i've ever met), my dad (a recognized expert on sherlock holmes) & my sister beth (has ridden her bike across the usa & competed in the iron women triathlon in hawaii) heard all about my plan to go to cal & study business so i could travel the world & play the world's greatest golf courses:

sister (rolling her eyes): "shocky, you are such a dumb azz, last year you said you wanted to be the quarterback for the 49ers and own a bitchin' camaro like mitch delorenzo"

dad: "sounds like somebody needs to study more and raise his gpa"

mom (touching my hair): "shocky, that's a wonderful idea, after dinner tonight let's write a plan to make sure this happens"

moms are dream creators...thanks mom

*i currently have member friends at kingston heath & royal melbourne assisting me in tracking down my mysterious australian vision mentor...i now have a name & we're getting closer to the day i will be able to sit down with him & thank him...this is my personal quest in "searching for sugarman," which is an emotional oscar winning movie set place in detroit & cape town re: my idol sixto rodriguez
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=crucify+your+mind+lettermen+rodriguez&FORM=VIRE6#view=detail&mid=36207B204521044A91B136207B204521044A91B1

moms rule#
Shocky1
marinating with a chassie

his grandmother

tickling aaron rodgers' moustache

beast mode runs

cal family#
bay areas finest#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including oaktown)

beast mode luvs his grandma too#
First Page Last Page
Page 90 of 331

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.