cal's monster class - thread CLOSED - PLEASE do not post here

3,275,607 Views | 11555 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearGreg
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
brj1;842547218 said:

But hey, who's on trial?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]5006[/ATTACH]

i dunno maybe criminal dana altman

MinotStateBeav
Man Brian hasn't aged at all!!! Raymond lookin young still too..use to play with him at the YMCA in Richmond when we were both still in HS.
Shocky1
MinotStateBeav;842552163 said:

Man Brian hasn't aged at all!!! Raymond lookin young still too..use to play with him at the YMCA in Richmond when we were both still in HS.

fun fact: brian, circus & coach martin all go to the same hair stylist
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]the court never matters[/SIZE]

Sikkim - West, India

HoopDreams
elderbear
Jaylen in glasses in all pix. Anyone know if he plays with contacts in???

Shocky1;842551244 said:

love these guys but not as much as a curvy brunette yoga female...let's be real here, jordan "en fuego" mathews can sack a lunch as quickly as he can knock down a couple of 3 pointers...and yeah, sammy "the gym rat" will not be outworked in either the kitchen or on the basketball court...roman davis is sporting a fuschia apron, it's not pink...what up with jaylen brown's oversized/swollen grey hand?, dude must have a dog bite or something

this is cal basketball#

Shocky1
Shocky1;842543542 said:

sabrina ionescu is a top 4 player in the 2016 class from miramonte high school...she has a basketball playing bro eddy who is 6'5"...will be interesting to see if criminal dana altman & the unethical oregon basketball program try to lure ionescu to eugene by offering her brother scholarship $

what you need to know about dana altman: during labor day weekend of 2010 tony woods beat the crap out of his girlfriend in front of their 8 month old child...woods was arrested and charged with three counts of assault for kicking and pushing courney lorel barbout who suffered a fracture of her spine in the attack

against the 6'11" 250 lbs woods, courney had no chance to protect herself

wake forest did the right thing and suspended woods

so oregon's sleazeball head coach dana altman recruited woods to shore up the ducks interior defense

dana altman & steve alford are enablers of sexual predators that commit crimes of violence against women if it means they might win a few more games

who else has altman recruited to eugene?

*elgin cook, declared ineligible during high in milwaukee for having a gpa under 2.0 & also left school for florida due to his involvement with gang activity
http://themilwaukeedrum.com/2011/02/13/the-tragedy-of-elgin-cook-other-mps-black-student-athletes/

*jordan bell from long beach poly was academically ineligible out of high school

*christiano felicio from brazil was declared ineligible by the ncaa after attending a roseville "prep school" handpicked by altman that is facing allegations of academic fraud & child abuse
http://fox40.com/2013/01/10/roseville-prep-academy-coach-arrested-for-physical-abuse/

*jaquan lyle, 2.5 gpa in high school & suspended for fighting in high school was ineligible to enroll at oregon

*ray kosongo was denied admission by the university's special admission board which was created by concerned faculty re: altman's disinterest in recruiting high character student athletes

*ben carter, suspended along with dominic artis for selling team issued shoes/gear, transfered to unlv

*a.j. lapray transferred to pepperdine

*brandon austin, 2.6 gpa in philly, was suspended from the providence basketball team after being charged with a sexual assault of a female student...he immediately was recruited & transferred to oregon...when confronted by the media, altman claimed he checked austin's background but did not know he raped a girl while at providence...charged in the rape of an oregon female student...dismissed

*damyean dotson, suspended during the season for trying to use a fake id at a bar...charged in the rape of an oregon female student...dismissed

*dominic artis, named in the rape of an oregon female student...dismissed with a court restraining order does not allow him to set foot on the university of oregon campus

*elgin cook & jalil abdul bassit were arrested by the eugene police department for shoplifting at market across the street from matthew knight arena on sept 12th of last season...dana altman has stated "we expect our student athletes to conduct themselves as solid members of this community and team...both were "internally disciplined" (which means nothing as usual)"
http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2014/10/two_oregon_ducks_basketball_pl.html

*dana altman knews that elgin cook had been cited for assault & battery, disorderly conduct and vandalism four years ago in wisconsin before he recruited him to oregon...criminal dana altman has stated "i was aware of elgin's background prior to his arrival at the university of oregon...the two years before he arrived here, elgin did very well at prep school and junior college, especially in the classroom...we would not have recruited elgin if we didn't believe he was capable of receiving a college education that he would appreciate and value"
http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2014/10/dana_altman_was_aware_of_elgin.html

*jordan bell cited for harassing an oregon parking officer attempting to place a ticket on his car...altman suspended bell for 1 game, a home game vs pac 12 cellar opponent washington state

*dana altman has been named in the lawsuit against the university of oregon filed by the female student victim of the brutal player sexual assault for his role in allegedly lying to authorities that he did not know that brandon austin was dismissed by providence for raping a female student

*when mike montgomery had his cancer scare dana altman & his henchman tony stubblefield negatively recruited against the bears basketball program using this medical situation as a reason not to attend cal

make no mistake about, altman & stubblefield are pieces of worthless ****

this is oregon basketball#

eddy ionescu is receiving interest from dana altman & will take an unofficial visit to eugene next month, he is a top 100 player in nor cal

Shocky1
Shocky1;842543091 said:

sabrina ionescu, the #4 player in the 2016 class from miramonte high school, also attended saturday's men's basketball practice along with her mom & dad and the dynamic/fun lindsay gottlieb & her assistant coaches

sabrina is the ringleader to trigger other key 2016 commits in order for cal to "absolutely compete for a national championship"

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world

50 year decision#

sabrina's 4 finalists are cal, oregon, oregon state & texas
Shocky1
"win as many basketball games as possible by recruiting low gpa/character non student athletes who engage in criminal behavior, steal/fight both on and off the court and also assault women as long as they don't make any meaningful academic progress while in eugene"

this is oregon basketball#
just do it#

Shocky1
the ducks are hosting malik monk, payton pritchard & mj cage this weekend in eugene on official visits

their combined gpa is 4.9 (which is slightly better than nick hamilton's high school gpa)
Shocky1
when hot girls from academically mediocre schools enter the real world they try to hook up & date/marry cal, stanford & ivy league grads

like my relentless work helping them rescue dogs, i consider it my civic responsibility to provide the unbalanced unvarnished truth to prospective & current cal basketball student athletes, i'm kinda like a ******* life coach/yoga teacher or something...sure, i should probably charge you 5 bucks for this priceless life changing info info but i'm gonna share it with you for nothing because i care about you...yeah, but not as much as them curvy brunette yoga females (3rd from the right in the foto above)

real talk#
BearsObserver
actually the view by itself is priceless. whether the high altitude may affect play, that's another issue.

HoopDreams;842552204 said:

[SIZE=5]the court never matters[/SIZE]

Sikkim - West, India

Shocky1
happy birthday, roberta & coach martin

https://twitter.com/CalMensBBall?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

true love#
Shocky1
elderbear;842552237 said:

Jaylen in glasses in all pix. Anyone know if he plays with contacts in???

guess what, did you know that jaylen brown is legally blind (he refuses to wear glasses during games) & that he got no right leg?...trust me, that's gonna be a problem

let's be real here, cal basketball is totally ******

**ivan rabb is no marvin bagley iii
**t-wall is the quietest point guard in the pac 12
**jabari bird & jordan mathews don't got a clue re: defense & rebounding
**stephen domingo was candy azz soft at georgetown
**sam singer is jewish
**kameron rooks isn't his dad plus he is a hoarder
**kingsley okoraoh is too much of an english gentleman
**roger moute a bidias isn't his brother
**brandon chauca is a peruvian filipino
**roman davis probably can't bench press 100 lbs
**nick kerr isn't his dad
**the dumb azz coaches don't seem to realize that the best players on the team are brenden "in san francisco" glapion, cole "surfer dude" welle & nick "at nite" hamilton and got them buried deep on the bench

yeah, true california golden bears are not gonna buy season tix(s) at haas pavilion, watching on tv is much better way to experience the magic of cal basketball

no wonder coach martin always regards me from further afar

shut up, shocky#
Shocky1
2016 prospects tj leaf (strong ucla lean) & schnider herard (kansas lean) will not be making official visits to berkeley & they're no longer on the staff's big board
Shocky1
the staff is relentlessly targeting a potential cal's howlin' at the moon class (2016) which features elite basketball talent with academic ambition for guys that want to play together in a family environment at the #1 ranked public university in the world

*****oscar frayer, cal commit

*****tyson jolly, cal commit

*****charlie moore, top 70 player in the 2016 class originally scheduled september 13th official visit will be rescheduled

*****jayce johnson, top 70 player in the 2016 class will officially visit cal on september 26th

*****vance jackson, top 50 player in the 2016 will officially visit cal on october 3rd

yeah, these guys are gonna be howlin' at the moon, they're not dumb azzs

this is cal basketball#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842531093 said:

alec hickman, a fast rising 6'4" 170 lbs 2017 combo guard from jserra catholic high school in san juan capistrano will be unofficially visiting with the cal staff this weekend in berkeley

alec played this summer for the aau team eleate...hickman is a solid perimeter shooter with a mid range game along with ball skills & passing vision...strength is an area of targeted ongoing improvement, cal got the best s&c coach in the nation

and yeah, alec got better hair than coaches martin, webster & jones but maybe only a tie with coaches huf & christopher:headbang

http://www.maxpreps.com/m/team/videos.aspx?schoolid=a3a4b4d3-bce3-47b1-a57b-30226feba5e1&ssid=68412f9a-7900-4e5d-9239-7ebae2cf32dc&videoid=08a39580-e225-4ec6-9365-ecd34d1ef4f0

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including so cal)

alec hickman is the 1st commit for cal's touch the sky class (2017) after unofficially visiting berkeley with both his parents & respected head coach marvin lea (who has a longtime relationship with coach wyking jones dating back to their pepperdine days)

both alec & tyson jolly have been asked by the staff to develop their skills in order to play both the 1 and the 2, the bears wants guys who are multiple...these guys are no lupe fiascos, that's for sure

alec, welcome to the greatest public university in the world, the doors you are opening right now will last a lifetime...yeah, your chance to touch the sky is gonna be unlimited

50 year decision#:gobears:
Shocky1
alec is currently a senior at jserra catholic high school in san juan capistrano & will attend prep school next year before enrolling at cal in 2017, got it?

this makes sense strategically as alec's body is still developing & he will benefit from continued s&c work...furthermore, the bears are very limited in their 2016 schollys at this time while cal's touch the sky class (2017) is expected to be a large class of incoming student athletes

prep school is gonna be fun, just ask tyson jolly

HoopDreams

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]#1 QB Rating
#2 Accuracy %
#1 Deep Passing
#1 Play Action[/SIZE]

Shocky1

the draftexpress.com (which is written by guys with zero nba backgrounds whose primary jobs are working security for the gap) is of the opinion that 4 of the top 7 nba prospects in the pac 12 are california golden bears
http://www.draftexpress.com/article/Top-NBA-Prospects-in-the-Pac-12-Part-Seven-Prospects-17-20-5245

but make no mistake about it, jordan "en fuego" mathews is the best shooter in the pac...there's something transcendently epic that freezes time forever when mathews squares up his shoulders & releases his 3 pointers with perfect rotation into the haas airspace, i can't breathe...let it fly, baby, let's do this

nothing to lose#
Shocky1
http://www.sfgate.com/collegesports/article/Q-A-Cuonzo-Martin-discusses-Australia-trip-6527568.php

we attack#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842505073 said:

cuonzo martin has offered vance jackson, a highly skilled 2016 top 50 6'8" 215 lbs nightmare matchup sharpshooting wing from st john bosco (bryce treggs hs) in bellflower...vj is a key targeted priority prospect for the california golden bears basketball program, he is truly an impact player

jackson is currently the 23rd highest scoring player in the nation in aau ball this summer with a 18.7 ppg average for dream vision on the adidas gauntlet circuit ...his dad vance sr has indicated that the family has a preference for their son staying on the west coast, like so many of the current 2016 & 2017 recruiting battles for the bears, this is likely gonna be a cal, arizona (miller prioritizing other recruits over jackson right now) & ucla (could be done for 2016 class) decision...coach martin has invested the time & built strong relationships with both vance & vance sr

key factors in jackson's recruitment will be his excellent academic track record & ambition (he recently took the sat) along with a team's style of play & relationships with the coaching staff...the cal staff is working to coordinate an unofficial visit for the jackson family to visit berkeley this summer
[video=youtube;3B1Vgle9ROo][/video]

"people come and go, you just have to make sure the right one stays.."
-vance jackson

vance would be an ideal cal fit for cal's howlin' at the moon class (2016)

vance will be be transferring (after also considering mater dei) to prolific prep in napa for his senior season, the close proximity to berkeley will allow the jackson family to take a close look at the cal basketball program

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world

vance will be making a 3,000+ miles official visit to connecticut this weekend...coach kevin ollie has wisely decided to trip jackson during the fall & not the 5-6 month wintertime in upstate connecticut when it's 30-40 degrees & the wind chill factor is ******* freezing

vance, your dad vance sr has been an integral part of your basketball career every step of the way both as a mentor & as a loving parent so it's important that you calculate the potential fiscal impact upon your parents of traveling across the country to see your collegiate games, ok?

cost analysis for your mom & dad to travel to uconn's 1st 2 games of the 2015 season vs maine on november 13th & new hampshire on november 17h:

airfare: delta has 1 stop 6 and a half hours flights from lax to hartford on november 13th & then back home to california on november 18th for $343 per tix
total cost with taxes for 2 adults=$750

car rental: rentals are available at the hartford airport for the slightly less than an hour drive north to storrs
total cost for a 6 day rental & fuel charges=$350

meals: total cost for 2 adults=$300

lodging: best western regent inn is 6 miles from the uconn campus with rates starting at $104 per night
total cost for 5 nights (november 13th-november 17th) including taxes=$600

so it's gonna cost around $2,000 for the trip, are your parents minted?...can they get the required time off from work to make this trip work with their schedules?

yeah, there are $128 sameday non stop roundtrips on southwest airlines from lax to oakland & bart can quickly take you directly to berkeley for a couple of bucks

the loving son#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842513100 said:

the bears #1 4/5 target on the 2016 big board is jayce johnson, a 6'11 225 lbs top 70 player in the 2016 class...jj played played last season for phil hecht's santa monica vikings along with teammates jonah mathews after transferring from findlay prep...johnson had previously attended j serra & mater dei, yeah his high school career has kinda been a rollercoaster

johnson works hard on defense with a strong motor & can finish with either hand, he's borderline ambidextrous...he is continuing to grow & is expected to be 7'+

jayce is a outstanding student with a 4.0 gpa, dude is not a dumb azz...his dad jay grew up in nor cal & graduated from st marys (jay's sister graduated from cal)...the family visited cal last summer & intends to do so again this summer...he's currently playing aau ball for the earl watson elite

coach martin ate dinner with jayce & his dad in late april in so cal...one of the topics discussed is cal's unique staff with guys like coach wyking jones who can actually get on the floor & pound inside with his players

jayce has noted that the schools recruiting him the hardest are cal, utah & oregon with asu, gonzaga & north carolina state among others also offering...but let's be real here, johnson got a 4.0 gpa, he's not gonna go to some academically mediocre school

"on the defensive end i'm a good rebounder and i block a lot of shots...on the offensive end i actually widened out my game...i'm shooting 15 footers now and i'm more of a back to the basket player where i can get the ball and get into my moves so i can finish around the basket with both hands"

"people have been telling me i've trimmed out and lost a little bit of the baby fat...people are saying i'm progressing and i can feel myself getting better, jumping higher and running quicker"
-jayce johnson

"jayce johnson is one of my favorite big men of 2016...the kid doesn't take crap from anyone"
-drew ruiz (slamonline)

jayce dropped notre dame: johnson's 4 official visits will be colorado (september 19th), california (september 26th), utah (october 10th) & stanford (october 23rd)

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including so cal)

what up jayce johnson?...hope you are gonna enjoy your official visit to cal & talk with your fellow santa monica viking jordan mathews

this is cal basketball#
Shocky1
my man jaylen brown holding the tree pose

yoga enables one to find their inner strength & quiet the monkey voices that are constantly talking in our heads

jaylen told me after practice this morning that he started his yoga practice as a high schooler as a result of of shareef abdur rahim sharing with him the many benefits of yoga...i dunno maybe rahim told brown about them curvy yoga brunette females

when i asked jaylen if any of the coaches have exemplified any aptitude in their yoga practices, he kinda laughed which is probably code talk for absolutely ******* not

namastae#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842519098 said:

the shockster's view of yoga

the coaches view of yoga

not exactly#

tracy, you look like you're surfing more than a dedicated yoga master

Shocky1
Shocky1;842519098 said:

the shockster's view of yoga

the coaches view of yoga

not exactly#

marco, you look like you're a victim of a robbery more than a dedicated yoga master, pointing your hands straight up with a grim demeanor is not a known yoga move

try smiling next time you're on your mat in class, ok?
Shocky1

yoga pants#
Shocky1
congrats to oakland solider carolos johnson, a current findlay prep/former el cerrito high school star on his commitment to them unlv running' rebels

salute#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842505293 said:

the bears staff has extended an actionable offer to troy brown jr, a 6'4" 175 lbs point guard from las vegas centennial & the #2 ranked player in the 2017 class

brown is playing aau ball this summer for the las vegas prospects under the watchful eyes of cal coaches...troy is a combo guard (coach martin loves guys who are multiple) with extraordinary length with lethal passing skills & a deadly shooting touch

what's the best thing about troy?...he's got a 3.7 gpa including ap & honors classes, basketball is not gonna define troy brown jr & that's really bad news for academically mediocre schools that are recruiting this true student athlete...this could play out as a cal vs stanford (assuming dawkins is retained for 2017 if the cards fail as expected to make the ncca tournament this season for an abysmal 7th time out of his 8 year run in palo alto) epic recruiting battle along with duke

troy would be an amazing leader to cal's touch the sky class (2017)...he's no lupe fiasco, that's for sure

coach martin along with assistants yann, tracy & wyking have been visibly watching troy distribute/facilitate his teammates & knock down jumpers along with a couple of thunderous attacking dunks both yesterday at rancho high school & today at desert pines high school at the las vegas classic

troy is 6'5" with the potential to grow to 6'7" & prefers to play the 1 but can also swing to the 2 & 3...the bears utilization this season of t-wall, another tall point guard, will likely be a strong indicator to brown of the cal staff's potential utilization of him if he commits to them california golden bears

let's be real here, with a 7 year pac 12 record of 56-68, only 1 ncca tournament appearance, rapidly declining attendance/an apathetic fan base in palo alto along with potentially a 2015 pac 12 cellar finish for the cards, johnny dawkins is definitely on the hot seat

this current cal vs stanford along with duke recruiting battle is gonna be impacted by this season's fortunes for both the bears & the cards...with brown's academic ambition, it's hard to imagine him seriously considering an academically mediocre school, troy's definitely not a dumb azz

welcome troy brown on his unofficial visit with the cal staff in berkeley today...troy will also visit palo alto this weekend

cal & duke are the current leaders for brown

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including las vegas)
Shocky1
"fear is the cheapest room in the house, i'd like to see you in better living conditions"
-jordan mathews

together we attack#
concordtom
Shocky1;842553824 said:

vance will be making a 3,000+ miles official visit to connecticut this weekend...coach kevin ollie has wisely decided to trip jackson during the fall & not the 5-6 month wintertime in upstate connecticut when it's 30-40 degrees & the wind chill factor is ******* freezing

vance, your dad vance sr has been an integral part of your basketball career every step of the way both as a mentor & as a loving parent so it's important that you calculate the potential fiscal impact upon your parents of traveling across the country to see your collegiate games, ok?

cost analysis for your mom & dad to travel to uconn's 1st 2 games of the 2015 season vs maine on november 13th & new hampshire on november 17h:

airfare: delta has 1 stop 6 and a half hours flights from lax to hartford on november 13th & then back home to california on november 18th for $343 per tix
total cost with taxes for 2 adults=$750

car rental: rentals are available at the hartford airport for the slightly less than an hour drive north to storrs
total cost for a 6 day rental & fuel charges=$350

meals: total cost for 2 adults=$300

lodging: best western regent inn is 6 miles from the uconn campus with rates starting at $104 per night
total cost for 5 nights (november 13th-november 17th) including taxes=$600

so it's gonna cost around $2,000 for the trip, are your parents minted?...can they get the required time off from work to make this trip work with their schedules?

yeah, there are $128 sameday non stop roundtrips on southwest airlines from lax to oakland & bart can quickly take you directly to berkeley for a couple of bucks

the loving son#

Apples to apples: need a hotel in east bay too.
Shocky1

this is cal football#
Shocky1
"hate it or love it ill never let you stop my grind...all i need is one shot thats just how i was taught!"
-tyson jolly

unbreakable#
Shocky1

beast mode#
First Page Last Page
Page 225 of 331

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.