cal's monster class - thread CLOSED - PLEASE do not post here

3,271,258 Views | 11555 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearGreg
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1;842591592 said:

the magic of cal basketball#

amazing news for washington high's greatest basketball player, yeah, it's in the richmond district in san francisco

congrats from the prez of your fan club & her dumb azz dad, the city's the spot where we get going

brenden, you hold the key to the city

[video=youtube;1IEj3fjL680][/video]
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Congrates Brenden![/SIZE]

Shocky1;842634418 said:

amazing news for washington high's greatest basketball player, yeah, it's in the richmond district in san francisco

congrats from the prez of your fan club & her dumb azz dad, the city's the spot we're we get going

BearsObserver
Shocky1
Shocky1;842522355 said:

taylor clowning with nick hamilton with a special photobomb by the king

brenden glapion showed us his locker, dude has got more shoes than the prez of his fan club

the smartest guy (gates scholarship) on the cal basketball team with taylor telling the world nick's current gpa

taylor's dumb azz dad, she made me promise before the event that i would not embarazz her (again)...sorry sweetie

yeah, it's gonna be midnite city tonite in both berkeley & san francisco

who knew that yann could play the saxophone?

[video=youtube;09LaAOYfkgo][/video]

the journey#

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]I think you know what time it is
[/SIZE]
[video=youtube;Dv95OuqnVk0][/video]

Shocky1
arizona state (11-7/1-4) jc student athletes lose at home to washington (12-5/4-1) behind smokin' hot erin andrews with 30 points

arizona (15-3/3-2) defeat washington state (9-9/1-4) 90-66 at mckale, yeah watermelon is a dumb azz wildcats fan (pretending to be a bears fan) & tucson is a dump
OdontoBear66
Shocky1;842634418 said:

congrats from the prez of your fan club & her dumb azz dad, the city's the spot where we get going

Steve Grey or Norm Owyoung may have some argument about who was greatest for the Eagles.
Shocky1
OdontoBear66;842634535 said:

Steve Grey or Norm Owyoung may have some argument about who was greatest for the Eagles.

sorry odonto, a vote has been taken & your guys aren't anybody's favorite eagle

glapion rules#
Shocky1
BadNewsBear;842634412 said:

Shocky:

What are the chances of Cal signing anyone decent over 6'4" in the 2016/2017 classes? As I assume they are losing 90% of their front court scoring/rebounding after this season is over.

no decisions will be made re: jaylen & ivan until after this season

unless there is a significant late breaking opportunity, the bears are likely done with high school recruiting for 2016...both tyson jolly (2016) & roman davis (blueshirt) will add an element of mental & physical toughness to next season's roster

the staff will potentially sign a graduate transfer (or two) after the season, dwight tarwater's strong academic work the last year and a half is helping build strong relationships for the basketball program with the school of public health...the challenge with graduate transfers is that 99%+ of d1 basketball players do not have the academic qualifications (gpa) to be accepted for admission into one of the graduate programs at the #1 ranked public university in the world...unlike the undergraduate admissions process which reserves spots for qualified student athletes, no spots are reserved at cal's fiercely competitive graduate programs...another challenge is that cal is one of the few colleges that only offer 2 year graduate programs, most graduate transfers that are athletically talented enough to help the bears on the basketball court are interested in pursuing potential professional basketball careers once their collegiate eligibility is completed

as for 2017 the bears already got 2 commitment from elite shooter (jordan mathews level shooter) jemarl baker & combo guard alec hickman who will attend prep school in 2016...the staff is building strong relationships with many of the top student athletes in the 2017 class & will be able to offer significant immediate playing time opportunities to those in cal's touch the sky class (2017)

cal's started at the bottom class (2018) is also targeting elite talent including top 5 player jordan brown (ivan rabb impact type player), top 15 player miles norris & the top point guard on the west coast brandon williams among many others that are currently on the radar

and yeah, coach hufnagel is in contact with a blue chip 5th grader from fremont with a strong mid range game & straight a's on his last report card except for handwriting
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]There's no place like home[/SIZE]

[video=youtube;1BYiL3d7bp8][/video]

BearsObserver
don't think we will have any ...

BTW, one of our FB recruits (Lil'Jordan Humphrey WR from Texas) was nominated to McD.
Shocky1
played estancia in north scottsdale this afternoon, shot a 79 with a clutch shot out of the desert on the long demanding dogleg left par 4 18th hole to win a few bets

received sage greens reading input from my caddie, a cheerful arizona grad who is an aspiring golf professional

i asked him what's the last book he's read (that's a frequently asked question by me, you can learn a lot about people by their answers...i'm a voracious reader who reads at least 1 book a week) & he told me with a blush that the last thing he's read is the handout for his defensive driving class due to too many tickets

yeah, tucson is a dump & reading books & **** like that really isn't necessary to earn a wildcat degree, just ask watermelon

don't be a dumb azz#
Taisho hoops
OdontoBear66;842634535 said:

Sorry, odonto might have been Eddie Chow, or a guy who didn't get a lot of hype at wash Phil Smith
Shocky1
Taisho hoops;842634848 said:

Sorry, odonto might have been Eddie Chow, or a guy who didn't get a lot of hype at wash Phil Smith

i dunno all i really know is that taylor thinks brenden glapion & nick hamilton are the most fun bears of all time

unfortunately for them, coach martin does not place a premium upon being fun as a criteria in awarding playing time

Shocky1
it's truly a beautiful day as the most corrupt collegiate basketball program in the united states the morally bankrupt oregon ducks (14-4/3-2) lose 91-87 in boulder to colorado (14-4/3-2) as the buff were +14 in rebounds against the ducks (39 to 25)...to be honest with you any defeat for criminal dana altman makes me only slightly less happy than a bears win

the utah utes (13-5/2-3) made 18 of 24 free throws to defend 59-53 their home court in salt lake city vs them tripping oregon state beavers (11-5/2-3)
Shocky1
future mcdonalds all american true student athlete with a 3.8 gpa jordan brown scored 21 points as his woodcreek timberwolves got locked up at the rescue shelter 61-48 by them folsom bulldogs behind one time cal recruit/st marys signee jordan ford's 25 points

cal's started at the bottom class (2018) is focusing upon jb, dude has ivan rabb type skills

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (and close enough driving distance from roseville for moms & dad on gameday)
Shocky1

what do you believe in that causes you to take action in life?

[video=youtube;-8aXwHl3OGA][/video]

the university of california, berkeley=one of the leading agents of change for the civil rights movement & long standing reputation for social activism (its in our veins)

turning feelings into action#
Shocky1
i am relentless in my efforts to better the lives of rescue dogs in maricopa county

let's do this#
bearmanpg
Shocky1;842634888 said:

future mcdonalds all american true student athlete with a 3.8 gpa jordan brown scored 21 points as his woodcreek timberwolves got locked up at the rescue shelter 61-48 by them folsom bulldogs behind one time cal recruit/st marys signee jordan ford's 25 points

cal's started at the bottom class (2018) is focusing upon jb, dude has ivan rabb type skills

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (and close enough driving distance from roseville for moms & dad on gameday)

I believe that Jordan is ahead of Ivan on the offensive side of the game...he still needs work to catch Ivan's defense and BB IQ, but he's only a high school sophomore...what I wouldn't have sacrificed for his god given talent...kid has a complete offensive game already, his team has no one to take any pressure off of him so he is constantly doubled and usually triple teamed, so his stats may not pop off the page but if you saw what he has to go against, you would be impressed....
Shocky1
2017 wing 6'5" 185 lbs alfred hollins from sacred heart cathedral in san francisco scored 20 points (16 points in the 1st half) as the fightin' irish got no luck 62-51 vs the birdless salesian pride at the mlk classic at haas pavilion with the cal staff in attendance...hollins is averaging 16 ppg & 10 rpg this season...the bears are also scouting teammate 2019 wing kamiri smith

Shocky1
coach martin has extended an actionable offer to 6'6" combo point guard troy brown jr of centennial high school in las vegas, the #2 ranked player in the 2017 class

troy got a 3.7 gpa including ap & honors classes, basketball is not gonna define the future mcdonalds all american, he's not a dumb azz

the bulldogs are 14-2 on the season after weekend victories over legacy & price (playing former cal & current portland trailblazer alan crabbe)...brown is averaging 20 ppg, 8.6 rpg & 6.1 apg

troy unofficially visited cal & arizona last fall along with duke & kansas (sister jada plays for the jayhawks & writes a sports blog)

yeah, troy brown jr would be an outstanding leader of cal's touch the sky class (2017), he's no lupe fiasco

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including las vegas)
Shocky1
cal recruiting high priority target top 50 player in the 2017 class 6'7" 220 lbs ira lee is now playing for the elite prolific team in napa

cal's touch the sky class (2017)#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842634223 said:

"i'm plugged in, i'm charged up"

-t-man

real friends#

"i go to war for anyone who goes to war for me!#simple"

-t-man

tyson is gonna be in berkeley this weekend on an official cal visit for the arizona game

25th street#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842634892 said:

i am relentless in my efforts to better the lives of rescue dogs in maricopa county

let's do this#

let's be real here, i'm also the biggest supporter of the slow & the forgotten, them california golden bears walk ons

dead men (and teenage girls that shop at brandy melville) wear plaid#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842512475 said:

the 2015/2016 golden bears basketball team has the potential to be the greatest football/basketball (with all due respect to the old timers that experienced pete newell's national championship season) cal team of our lifetimes

cal's diamonds are forever class (2015) is gonna create off the charts excitement at haas pavilion starting friday nite november 13th, an evening for the ages

are you gonna get season tix(s) at our palace haas pavilion for this potentially epic season?

2014/2015 pac 12 average home game attendance:
1) arizona-14,591
2) utah-12,101
3) colorado-9.135
4) california-8,099 (54th in nation)
5) ucla-7,711
6) washington-6,398
7) oregon-6,209
8) arizona state-5,985
9) oregon state-5,612
10) stanford-4,439
11) usc-3,552
12) wsu-3,190
http://i.turner.ncaa.com/sites/default/files/images/2015/07/06/mens-attendence.pdf

what needs to happen at haas pavilion this season in order for the team to maximize their almost unlimited potential?

the cal basketball team needs your passionate energy & full support in buying season tix(s) to push this season's average gameday attendance at haas pavilion over 10,000 in order to create the necessary hostile home court advantage for them california golden bears...being a passive tv fan does absolutely nothing for the program

right now the bears already got very strong renewal numbers & 1,000+ deposits for additional new season tix(s) seats

you can call 1-800 gobears this week to make a deposit on season tix(s) which will give you seating preference for seat selections when the current $10,000,000+ renovations (thanks to the haas/goldman family) at haas pavilion are hopefully completed this august...there are a variety of season tix packages to fit every budget & busy schedule

experience the magic of cal basketball with your family & friends in person, feel the enthusiasm & become part of the roar at haas
[video=youtube;N7QqouIxulM][/video]

this is cal basketball, are you gonna be part of it?

together we attack#

updated 2015/2016 pac 12 average home game attendance:

1) arizona-14,424
2) utah-12,801
3) california-9,566
4) ucla-8,284
5) colorado-8,086
6) washington-6,408
7) oregon-6,223
8) oregon state-6,096
9) arizona state-5,452
10) stanford-4.019
11) usc-3,400
12) wsu-2,725
http://pac-12.com/content/mens-basketball-statistics

true cal fans are supporting the basketball program as we are approaching the stated goal of average home game attendance of 10,000 at haas pavilion with the upcoming asu game on thursday & arizona game on saturday expected to increase the current numbers

the players & coaches need to raise their games too, the vast potential of this year's talented california golden bears basketball team has not been realized yet

let's do this#
joe amos yaks
[*Lookout for Chapman_.]
UrsaMajor
Shocko:

If Brown, Jr. is in the 2017 class, how is he going to be the linchpin of the 2016 class?
petalumabear
UrsaMajor;842635481 said:

Shocko:

If Brown, Jr. is in the 2017 class, how is he going to be the linchpin of the 2016 class?

He's just that good Ursa... :headbang
Shocky1
UrsaMajor;842635481 said:

Shocko:

that does it, the cal's monster class proofreaders aren't getting any gas $ this week

accuracy matters#
Shocky1
joe yaks;842635433 said:

[*Lookout for Chapman_.]

chapman is a good guy, he just takes the cal losses kinda hard

if them bears don't practice their free throws (again) this week & lose by a couple of points to asu thursday nite, i'm gonna be taking an uber to the bridge at midnight too

this **** is getting live

Shocky1

the good news is that t-wall is gonna have more time the next 4-6 weeks to spend quality time with that curvy brunette yoga girlfriend ms alacantar

life is not linear, **** happens along the way, you just gotta deal with it & love it, not hate it

my favorite bear (don't be a dumb azz, i'm talking about tyrone)

the grind (relentless rehab)#
Shocky1
sammy, you are one of the most liked bears on the squad & your more aggressive attacking the basket this season (43.9%) reflects the hard work you've put in since you arrived in berkeley from miami

while this isn't how you wanted it to happen, you've dreamed about being a starting point guard in the pac 12 since your days leading coach grubair's raiders back in the day

you've got one of the most talented supporting cast in the nation, you don't gotta take over the game...just play relentless bad azz d like you did in palo alto & facilitate/distribute the ball while keeping guys together when adversity hits on the floor

you don't gotta be perfect, that's not gonna happen...just play your game, don't be afraid to be vocal & emotional, we're not at ******* moffett library, ok?

let's do this (everybody including t-wall & the shockster got your back)

smile#
Shocky1
brandon, you are the son of a sniper & one of the mentally toughest guys on the team...at a preseason practice one of your teammates tried to shove you away while you were defending him & you took no ****, you're not gonna back down to nobody

you've practiced at midnite more long range 3 pointers than anybody on the team, this is your time...come on

******* nails#
Shocky1
brenden, you'd better start taking the warm up jacket off at tip off, ok?

you gotta be ready to roll particularly as a defensive stopper/burst of energy...yeah, you got the biggest fan club in the haas

scholly player#
Shocky1
jabari & jordan, promise me you're 100% done with the moody sulking/brooding at times, ok?

your teammates need you now more than ever to show leadership all the ******* time, not just when your shots are falling

next time either one of you starts to get all emo & selfishly inwardly focused, i'm gonna go phil mathews on your broken down sorry azzs

First Page Last Page
Page 268 of 331

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.