cal's monster class - thread CLOSED - PLEASE do not post here

3,268,126 Views | 11555 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearGreg
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
[SIZE=5]for all the critisizm of Bird's defense over the years, he has really improved in that area
with the game on the line, Coach put Jabari on the player most likely to take the last shot
and although York is the senior guard, and quicker player, Jabari's length caused him problems, and well... you know the rest[/SIZE]

[url=http://photos.sermeno.com/b16arizonahome/e6e5681a4][/url]
credit: Al Sermeno who takes incredible photos
Shocky1
canadian 6'6" 200 lbs 2017 wing abu kigab from st catherine's ontario was in the haas saturday nite on an unofficial visit for cal's victory over arizona...the staff is currently evaluating abu for a potential offer

kigab is currently playing for prolific prep in napa & is a teammate of key cal target ira lee, he's got offers from kansas, usc, oregon, minnesota & virginia tech among the schools pursuing the previously under the radar high motor student athlete

listen to abu articulate as a sophmore (a year ago) his passion for defending, self improvement & team goals
[video=youtube;7Eeklpo3-Lg][/video]

yeah, there are unconfirmed reports that drake is abu's brother or something

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including canada)
Shocky1
1st place washington (13-6/5-2) lost at home in seattle 80-75 in overtime to utah (15-5/4-3) as jakob poeltl scored 29 points with 10 boards & 3 assists...and yeah, he made 13 of 16 free throws, that's gonna help him get him paychecks in the nba next season

oregon state (12-6/3-4) converted 18-21 (85.7%) free throws as the beavers chewed on 85-70 usc (15-5/4-3) as the trojans missed 14 free throws (24 of 38, 63.2%) as yet another pac 12 battle is decided at the charity line

is each california golden bears gonna shoot an extra 100 free throws a day before the road trip to salt lake?

did you know that cal is only 1 game out of 1st place in the pac 12?

why is oski such a dumb azz & why didn't he wear the mandatory gold out t-shirt, is it because he's an animal?

questions of the universe#
OdontoBear66
Anybody's game.....Eight teams within one game of first place and ten teams within two games....Anyone who sez the Pac 12 is not a tough road to hoe this year is wrong.

This weekend is big on the road in the Rockies....If we could finish this week at 6-3 then we would have five of nine games at Haas.....
NYCGOBEARS
OdontoBear66;842638323 said:

Anybody's game.....Eight teams within one game of first place and ten teams within two games....Anyone who sez the Pac 12 is not a tough road to hoe this year is wrong.

This weekend is big on the road in the Rockies....If we could finish this week at 6-3 then we would have five of nine games at Haas.....

2-0 would be amazing but I'd happily take 1-1.
Shocky1
NYCGOBEARS;842638328 said:

2-0 would be amazing but I'd happily take 1-1.

3-0 would be amazing but i'd happily take 2-0
parentswerebears
concordtom;842637971 said:

Contrasting colors stand out. Gotta be able to pick him out on tv or in stills.

Saw him storm the court! I was too far up to get down there and do it. Such a fun game. I sat next to a couple of old crotchety az fans. I think they were annoyed that I kept jumping up and yelling.
ecb
Shocky1;842638320 said:

1st place washington (13-6/5-2) lost at home in seattle 80-75 in overtime to utah (15-5/4-3) as jakob poeltl scored 29 points with 10 boards & 3 assists...and yeah, he made 13 of 16 free throws, that's gonna help him get him paychecks in the nba next season

oregon state (12-6/3-4) converted 18-21 (85.7%) free throws as the beavers chewed on 85-70 usc (15-5/4-3) as the trojans missed 14 free throws (24 of 38, 63.2%) as yet another pac 12 battle is decided at the charity line

is each california golden bears gonna shoot an extra 100 free throws a day before the road trip to salt lake?

did you know that cal is only 1 game out of 1st place in the pac 12?

why is oski such a dumb azz & why didn't he wear the mandatory gold out t-shirt, is it because he's an animal?

questions of the universe#

It's not mandatory, it's just that cal fans who want to build something greater than themselves will join in and improve the atmosphere. The selfish ones won't.
Shocky1
ecb;842638332 said:

It's not mandatory, it's just that cal fans who want to build something greater than themselves will join in and improve the atmosphere. The selfish ones won't.

ecb, don't tell nobody but i'm color blind

Shocky1
parentswerebears;842638331 said:

Saw him storm the court! I was too far up to get down there and do it. Such a fun game. I sat next to a couple of old crotchety az fans. I think they were annoyed that I kept jumping up and yelling.

parents, you are never too far (6 hour roundtrip for you) to storm the court, that **** is fun

but yeah, you're still not my favorite teacher, not even close

Shocky1
ecb;842638228 said:

More importantly why didn't you join her in wearing the gold shirt?

i dunno maybe it's because i got a yoga practice & none of the t-shirts come is eurotrash slimming cuts?

dior homme#
parentswerebears
Shocky1;842638338 said:

parents, you are never too far (6 hour roundtrip for you) to storm the court, that **** is fun

but yeah, you're still not my favorite teacher, not even close

I seriously would have had to plow through hundreds of fans and ditch my sister's Az loving boyfriend. Would have been bad form.
calfanz
Sorry shocky, but that is some weak stuff.

I thought it was because you dvr the game and want to make sure you can pick yourself out of the crowd.
Shocky1
parentswerebears;842638341 said:

I seriously would have had to plow through hundreds of fans and ditch my sister's Az loving boyfriend. Would have been bad form.

as an educator shouldn't you be teaching your students to not be consumed worrying about what other people think of them all the time?

Shocky1
calfanz;842638346 said:

Sorry shocky, but that is some weak stuff.

I thought it was because you dvr the game and want to make sure you can pick yourself out of the crowd.

i don't own a dvr
ecb
Shocky1;842638339 said:

i dunno maybe it's because i got a yoga practice & none of the t-shirts come is eurotrash slimming cuts?

dior homme#

Surely with your cal education you've made enough money to buy a gold shirt?
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]gold out...[/SIZE]

[url=http://www.goldenbearsports.com/p671994854/e6e0b604b][/url]

[url=http://www.goldenbearsports.com/p671994854/e66b99eef][/url]

[url=http://www.goldenbearsports.com/p671994854/e6df05ed0][/url]

credit: goldenbearsports.com (assist to KoreAmBear for finding the pic)
HoopDreams
ecb;842638372 said:

[SIZE=5]maybe shocky should have worn gold pants...[/SIZE]

Shocky1
ecb;842638372 said:

for me it's more of a priority to assist rescue dogs

Shocky1
then when heaven has a line around the corner
we shouldn't have to wait around and hope to get in
if we can carpenter a home in our heart right now
and carve a palace from within

there are only 5 home games left at haas pavilion, diamonds are not always forever

*****stanford saturday february 6th-1:00 pm
*****oregon thursday february 11th-6:00 pm
*****oregon state saturday february 13th-3:30 pm
*****ucla thursday february 26th-6:00 pm
*****usc sunday february 28th-5:00 pm (senior nite)

are you gonna call go online at calbears.com or call 1-800-gobears and get tix(s) today?...what are you waiting for, haven't you waited long enough to support a potentially elite cal basketball team comprised of so many high character true student athletes?

are you gonna die someday knowing you were a fake model that didn't go to your palace, haas pavilion?...are you gonna live your life with regrets & how do you really know if you'll ever get this recipe again to storm the floor?

the magic of cal basketball (absolutely every voice at haas matters)#
concordtom
HoopDreams;842638400 said:

[SIZE=5]maybe shocky should have worn gold pants...[/SIZE]

]

I like it.
And if he doesn't, we can jump him pregame and either spray paint his pants (but it might not dry fast enough and ultimately stain his floor seat) or use gold duck around each leg to give the proper loo.
He'd have the unified spirit, AND the unique look at the same time.
concordtom
petalumabear;842638260 said:

Not buying it Tom. Narcissism is an insidious illness.

Well, the white was a huge improvement over the fuchsia!
Thank you!!!!
concordtom
HoopDreams;842638288 said:

[SIZE=5]for all the critisizm of Bird's defense over the years, he has really improved in that area
with the game on the line, Coach put Jabari on the player most likely to take the last shot
and although York is the senior guard, and quicker player, Jabari's length caused him problems, and well... you know the rest[/SIZE]

[url=http://photos.sermeno.com/b16arizonahome/e6e5681a4][/url]
credit: Al Sermeno who takes incredible photos

Should have pushed that dude in red out of the way to get a better view!
ecb
Shocky1;842638422 said:

for me it's more of a priority to assist rescue dogs

Then just suck it up and put on the free shirt.
Shocky1
ecb;842638490 said:

Then just suck it up and put on the free shirt.

can I just put it on one of my rescue dogs instead?
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]great student-athlete and rep for the University
I'm sure he is working hard, and can't wait to get back on the court, and we need him![/SIZE]

ecb
Shocky1;842638508 said:

can I just put it on one of my rescue dogs instead?

Sure, but then next season I might spend my money rescuing some (more) dogs instead of coming to the games.

I'll make you a deal. You participate in the stripe out and I'll keep coming to games.
Shocky1
ecb;842638753 said:

Sure, but then next season I might spend my money rescuing some (more) dogs instead of coming to the games.

I'll make you a deal. You participate in the stripe out and I'll keep coming to games.

ok, that sounds fair (every voice at the haas matters)

kam, nick, ivan, brandon, brenden, stephen & the shockster are all mutts#
Shocky1
[video=youtube;EcR6HpRsimA][/video]
Shocky1
[video=youtube;SAu9Mk0rPmc][/video]
Shocky1
davidson (12-6) picked up a 78-70 atlantic 10 road win at richmond (10-8)

rpi#
Shocky1

big disappointment for the donut boy of tucson as talented 6'10" australian star harry frolling picks smu (2 sisters play for the mustangs women's team) over arizona

the wildcats will lose bigs zeus, ryan anderson & mark tollefsen after this season...dusan ristic got upside but rail thin chance comanche is unproven while incoming 6'10" lauri markkanen from finland is only 200+ lbs plus he's got a girl's name

with gabe york & kadeem allen definitely also gone while allonzo trier (not a true student athlete in any sense of the word, may leave school after this season) & top recruiter joe pasternack (arguably the leading candidate for the unlv head coach position) are already packing their bags that doesn't leave much talent in pima county other than pothead elliott pitts & leader parker jackson-cartwright who was suspended as a senior at loyola high school for cheating in school

no wonder coach is downing them dunkin' donut variety boxes, he's multiple that way

nobody wants to be in bitch ugly azz tucson...i dunno maybe chunky arizona homer jeff goodman still got some eligibility but good luck getting him out dirtbags when's he's putting away another diabetic inducing deluxe cheeseburger with fries & onion rings

tuscon is a dump#
BearsObserver
Shocky1
creasy in the haas, going home with the mission accomplished...jb giving the victory sign

this **** is getting live

cal band is great#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842634892 said:

i am relentless in my efforts to better the lives of rescue dogs in maricopa county

what do you believe in that causes you to take action in life?

let's do this#

just finished reading the promise by robert crais which features maggie, a los angeles police department bomb squad dog

yeah, she's fearless kinda like brandon chauca

feed your mind (read a book a week)#
First Page Last Page
Page 272 of 331

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.