cal's monster class - thread CLOSED - PLEASE do not post here

3,294,259 Views | 11555 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by BearGreg
Chapman_is_Gone
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1;842670830 said:

former cal player & standout & current head coach at uab jerrod haase is a leading contender for the stanford opening

the stature of pac 12 basketball would be further enhanced by press conferences between the donut boy of tuscon & the donut boy of palo alto focusing upon the best dunkin' donuts multiple variety boxes, teasing each other about their man boobs & **** like that

This post says nothing about Haase but it sure says a lot about you.
dal9
^,^^
I'd like more info. Is Haase sweaty? Could he and Miller also have a sweat-off?
concordtom
HoopDreams;842670677 said:

[SIZE=7][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR="#0000CD"]Thank you Bears
It was a great run!
[/COLOR][/FONT]
[/SIZE]

this is a great post that makes me wonder when the next scrimmage is. Can't wait till Oct/Nov.

The other two posts on this page turn me off entirely. Zzzzzz, offseason.
HoopDreams
[SIZE=6][FONT=Century Gothic]big props![/FONT][/SIZE]

Shocky1
Chapman_is_Gone;842670833 said:

This post says nothing about Haase but it sure says a lot about you.

your comment actually tells me a lot about you, that you got body issues resulting from abandonment insecurities as a child & that you also frequent top dog too much on gamedays

don't argue with me re: my clinical analysis of you, chapman, i aced psych 1 at cal
Shocky1
dal9;842670846 said:

^,^^
I'd like more info. Is Haase sweaty? Could he and Miller also have a sweat-off?

anything that involves 2 highly competitive men is always possible
Shocky1
la familia de shockster is ready to roll on our 2016 spring break adventure, this is gonna be ******* epic

and then when we get home those dumb azz bitches had better get jobs

wheels up (with the dad of the year)#
concordtom
I thought was a thread about Cal Basketball Recruiting. (?)
NYCGOBEARS
concordtom;842671112 said:

I thought was a thread about Cal Basketball Recruiting. (?)

This thread is more about Shocky channeling his inner Bruce Chatwin.
concordtom
NYCGOBEARS;842671118 said:

Sorry, had to look that one up..

Charles Bruce Chatwin was an English travel writer, novelist, and journalist. His first book, In Patagonia, established Chatwin as a travel writer, although he considered himself instead a storyteller, interested in bringing to light unusual tales. Wikipedia
Born: May 13, 1940, Sheffield, United Kingdom
Died: January 18, 1989, Nice, France
Shocky1
Shocky1;842662573 said:

cal 2016 commit & combo guard 6'3.5" dontae coleman has been named 1st team all alabama community college conference after in 28 games averaging 19.9 ppg with 47.7% fgs, 42.6% 3 pts & 76.9% fts along with 6.2 apps & 4.4 rpg, he's multiple like t-wall except he don't got a california curvy brunette yoga female girlfriend (yet)

yeah, dontae's gonna take his official visit to cal in the near future & arrive in berkeley for cal's summer bridge program, he's gonna fall in the california sun for sure

midnite train to berkeley#

the cal staff is gonna officially trip both dontae coleman & nick robinson the weekend of april 8-10th

potential roommates#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842670642 said:

the cal staff has extended an offer to 6'6" 200 lbs 2016 combo guard nick robinson from kenwood high school in chicago

coach webster has told nick that cali don't got freezing azz winters like chicago, it's not sweater weather

[IMG]?o=eyJ3aWR0aCI6OTk5LCJoZWlnaHQi OjY2NiwieCI6MC41OSwieSI6MC4xOH0%3D&s=r3Id6ec3yF9zy707mbn7NA6%2BEMk%3D[/IMG]

kenwood lost to simeon 54-49 in the epic city public league championship game despite robinson's 13 points & 8 boards

[video=youtube;dOELzmm36Bo][/video]

nick is a lot more mature than most high schoolers, both his dad & brother passed on last year, he's had to accept more responsibility as he strives to respect their memories thru his efforts both on & off the court

robinson is gonna officially visit berkeley on april 8-10th, he's also got interest from wisconsin, st joseph's (march 28-30th officially visit) & is a former indiana state commit

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including the windy city)

overhead during cal's potential roommates official visits for dontae coleman & nick robinson:

dontae: nick, can you believe this cali weather, it's perfect, no wonder coach webster is always dancing & singing

nick: it's not sweater weather, that's for sure

dontae: how did your visit to st joseph's go, is that a name of a school or a hospital or something?

nick: it's kinda an academically mediocre in a 2nd rate conference with really lousy weather, why does shocky call you dontae instead of don?

dontae (shaking his head): long story, dude...if you commit to them bears, do you wanna be roommates?

nick: do you snore?
Shocky1
tyson jolly's prep school grades are no better than his high school grades, he would've still been a borderline cal admissions applicant with his test scores

gonna wish t-man nothing but best wishes as he moves forward as a student athlete
petalumabear
NYCGOBEARS;842671118 said:

Like CT I also had to look this up expecting something fantastic.....
I learned he was named #46 out of 50 British writers from 1945 to the present (this was in 2008).... sounds like Schlocky... Yeah I'm in the 92 percentile!!!
Also, he was married and bisexual... also sounds like our hero (I'll quote him now.... not that there's anything wrong with that)....
The only thing missing was a shameless love of American Trash.... i.e. the Kardashians and their boy who needs $53milion....
YUP... I'd say you nailed NYCGOBEARS/./
joe amos yaks
How about some kind of acknowledgment for criminal Coach Altman for his excellent work advancing the running Ducks to the 8?

Coach Miller gets donuts. What does Coach Altman get?
petalumabear
joe yaks;842671182 said:

How about some kind of acknowledgment for criminal Coach Altman for his excellent work advancing the running Ducks to the 8?

Coach Miller gets donuts. What does Coach Altman get?

He probably deserves cufflinks for his work with troubled players (handcuffs) but he's a hell of a coach as reflected by the success and multiple tournament appearances on his watch.
NYCGOBEARS
petalumabear;842671177 said:

Like CT I also had to look this up expecting something fantastic.....
I learned he was named #46 out of 50 British writers from 1945 to the present (this was in 2008).... sounds like Schlocky... Yeah I'm in the 92 percentile!!!
Also, he was married and bisexual... also sounds like our hero (I'll quote him now.... not that there's anything wrong with that)....
The only thing missing was a shameless love of American Trash.... i.e. the Kardashians and their boy who needs $53milion....
YUP... I'd say you nailed NYCGOBEARS/./

Chatwin's books are a great read. Highly recommend them. His bio is incredible.
Shocky1
petalumabear;842671183 said:

He probably deserves cufflinks for his work with troubled players (handcuffs) but he's a hell of a coach as reflected by the success and multiple tournament appearances on his watch.

agreed that dana altman is one "hell" of a coach, for those lacking a moral compass like petaluma bear that only measure their team's success in wins & losses on the basketball court, he is "successful"...for those of us who believe in the ideals of high character true student athletes, altman is an abject failure

dance with the devil#
Shocky1
went swimming tonite with shay & taylor at the peninsula's panoramic pool overlooking hong kong harbor, it's my favorite swimming spot in the world slightly ahead of the geroge v in paris & il pietro de positano on the amalfi coast

yeah, a cal degree will open unlimited doors around the world in the future for you...do you got the academic ambition that is necessary at the #1 ranked public university in the world?

petalumabear
Shocky1;842671391 said:

agreed that dana altman is one "hell" of a coach, for those lacking a moral compass like petaluma bear that only measure their team's success in wins & losses on the basketball court, he is "successful"...for those of us who believe in the ideals of high character true student athletes, altman is an abject failure

dance with the devil#

its a shame your time at Cal didn't imbue you with the basic skill of reading comprehension. But that's fine. You'll keep posting the crap you've been posting for years now and attack Cal fans who don't adhere to your slimy ways of doing things the "right way" and continue to ignore it when you are proven wrong. The funny thing is that the longer you do this the more you are proven wrong. You don't read what people write you twist it to your idiotic view of Schlocky's world which includes ignoring reality.

You can attack people who don't agree with your feeble minded views here and on other Cal boards but you are only further damaging your "reputation" as a Cal fan. Carry on pee wee.
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Cal thrashed the ducks[/SIZE]

ibelieveNyou
HoopDreams;842671435 said:

[SIZE=5]Cal thrashed the ducks[/SIZE]

Yes, what could have been!
BearsObserver
selected to NV First Team All-State ...

Shocky1;842660472 said:

coach martin has extended an actionable offer to 6'6" combo point guard troy brown jr of centennial high school in las vegas, the #8 ranked player in the 2017 class...coach jones is building relationships & responsible for recruiting las vegas

troy got a 3.7 gpa including ap & honors classes, basketball is not gonna define the future mcdonalds all american, he's not a dumb azz

the true student athlete unofficially visited cal & arizona (95%+ acceptance rate) last fall along with duke & kansas (sister jada plays for the jayhawks & writes a sports blog)

brown's centennial high school bulldogs season (24-4, coached up by todd allen with a high tempo, full court pressure playing style) ended in an epic 71-69 battle with them bishop gorman gaels led by current cal target charles o'bannon jr (21 points) & former cal recruit zach collins (24 points, 14 rebounds & 5 blocks)...troy took the game's final shot after battling for a rebound (shades of t-wall) but his 3 pointer was slightly off the mark & he finished with a multiple 19 points, 11 boards & 6 assists

yeah, troy brown jr would be an outstanding leader of cal's touch the sky class (2017), he's no lupe fiasco

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including las vegas)
brj1
petalumabear;842671414 said:

its a shame your time at Cal didn't imbue you with the basic skill of reading comprehension. But that's fine. You'll keep posting the crap you've been posting for years now and attack Cal fans who don't adhere to your slimy ways of doing things the "right way" and continue to ignore it when you are proven wrong. The funny thing is that the longer you do this the more you are proven wrong. You don't read what people write you twist it to your idiotic view of Schlocky's world which includes ignoring reality.

You can attack people who don't agree with your feeble minded views here and on other Cal boards but you are only further damaging your "reputation" as a Cal fan. Carry on pee wee.

the thing is, you are wrong, because Altman continues to do things the wrong way. He is running what Bill Walsh termed as a "renegade program" in reference to USC football. If you are a results oriented person, that's the cost of doing business. But there is nothing wrong in pointing out programs that are unethical, and run by unethical people, when you may be competing for the same players in recruiting. Because it's not a level playing field, and it does a disservice to kids in that program, because they aren't challenged academically.
petalumabear
brj1;842671532 said:

the thing is, you are wrong, because Altman continues to do things the wrong way. He is running what Bill Walsh termed as a "renegade program" in reference to USC football. If you are a results oriented person, that's the cost of doing business. But there is nothing wrong in pointing out programs that are unethical, and run by unethical people, when you may be competing for the same players in recruiting. Because it's not a level playing field, and it does a disservice to kids in that program, because they aren't challenged academically.

If you want to support schlocky be my guest. But don't be lazy like him in order to support his weak ass argument. I've stated here, numerous times, that Altman is a problem. So don't tell me I'm wrong about that. But, please, show me the unethical nature of the program. It's easy to make blanket statements without corresponding proof. Doing so is lazy and when he starts calling me a dumb ass, he's crossed the line. Without any substantive proof. Are you joining him in that empty endeavor?
concordtom
petalumabear;842671534 said:

If you want to support schlocky be my guest. But don't be lazy like him in order to support his weak ass argument. I've stated here, numerous times, that Altman is a problem. So don't tell me I'm wrong about that. But, please, show me the unethical nature of the program. It's easy to make blanket statements without corresponding proof. Doing so is lazy and when he starts calling me a dumb ass, he's crossed the line. Without any substantive proof. Are you joining him in that empty endeavor?
Please repeat for me, how is Altman a problem?
brj1
he's a problem because he is an unethical, possibly pathological, liar. Why was Brandon Austin, who had a sexual assault allegation at Providence hanging over his head, allowed to transfer into the U off O and the program to begin with ? Because, according to Altman, he never knew the nature of the incident at Providence. Is that plausible ? We know now that Austin was involved in a similar incident at Oregon, with two other players, on march 8 2014. But because Altman says he never knew of the 3/08 incident, all three players were allowed to play in the NCAA's in Milwaukee on 3/20/14. He was told of a sexual assault incident by his AD, involving players unknown on his team, on 3/17, the day they were flying out. In a small town like Eugene, with campus and Eugene PD responding to the incident, he didn't know anything about a serious incident involving his players. He went on business as usual, not wondering who or what happened. That's a pretty bottom line, cold blooded approach. He clearly has no problem lying in a press conference under the bright lights, what else would he lie about ? he's a disgrace and a disaster, an embarrassment to the entire Pac 12. I can't believe he still has a job.
Shocky1
concordtom;842671535 said:

Please repeat for me, how is Altman a problem?

Shocky1;842582700 said:

team: oregon ducks

shockster 2015/2016 pac 12 prediction: 4th place

coach: dana "the criminal" altman

what you need to know about altman: during labor day weekend of 2010 tony woods beat the crap out of his girlfriend in front of their 8 month old child...woods was arrested and charged with three counts of assault for kicking and pushing courney lorel barbout who suffered a fracture of her spine in the attack

against the 6'11" 250 lbs woods, courney had no chance to protect herself

wake forest did the right thing and suspended woods

so oregon's sleazeball head coach dana altman recruited woods to shore up the ducks interior defense

dana altman & steve alford are enablers of sexual predators that commit crimes of violence against women if it means they might win a few more games

who else has altman recruited to eugene?

*elgin cook, declared ineligible during high in milwaukee for having a gpa under 2.0 & also left school for florida due to his involvement with gang activity
http://themilwaukeedrum.com/2011/02/13/the-tragedy-of-elgin-cook-other-mps-black-student-athletes/

*jordan bell from long beach poly was academically ineligible out of high school

*christiano felicio from brazil was declared ineligible by the ncaa after attending a roseville "prep school" handpicked by altman that is facing allegations of academic fraud & child abuse
http://fox40.com/2013/01/10/roseville-prep-academy-coach-arrested-for-physical-abuse/

*jaquan lyle, 2.5 gpa in high school & suspended for fighting in high school was ineligible to enroll at oregon

*ray kosongo was denied admission by the university's special admission board which was created by concerned faculty re: altman's disinterest in recruiting high character student athletes

*ben carter, suspended along with dominic artis for selling team issued shoes/gear, transfered to unlv

*a.j. lapray transferred to pepperdine

*brandon austin, 2.6 gpa in philly, was suspended from the providence basketball team after being charged with a sexual assault of a female student...he immediately was recruited & transferred to oregon...when confronted by the media, altman claimed he checked austin's background but did not know he raped a girl while at providence...charged in the rape of an oregon female student...dismissed

*damyean dotson, suspended during the season for trying to use a fake id at a bar...charged in the rape of an oregon female student...dismissed

*dominic artis, named in the rape of an oregon female student...dismissed with a court restraining order does not allow him to set foot on the university of oregon campus

*elgin cook & jalil abdul bassit were arrested by the eugene police department for shoplifting at market across the street from matthew knight arena on sept 12th of last season...dana altman has stated "we expect our student athletes to conduct themselves as solid members of this community and team...both were "internally disciplined" (which means nothing as usual)"
http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2014/10/two_oregon_ducks_basketball_pl.html

*dana altman knews that elgin cook had been cited for assault & battery, disorderly conduct and vandalism four years ago in wisconsin before he recruited him to oregon...criminal dana altman has stated "i was aware of elgin's background prior to his arrival at the university of oregon...the two years before he arrived here, elgin did very well at prep school and junior college, especially in the classroom...we would not have recruited elgin if we didn't believe he was capable of receiving a college education that he would appreciate and value"
http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2014/10/dana_altman_was_aware_of_elgin.html

*jordan bell cited for harassing an oregon parking officer attempting to place a ticket on his car...altman suspended bell for 1 game, a home game vs pac 12 cellar opponent washington state

*dana altman has been named in the lawsuit against the university of oregon filed by the female student victim of the brutal player sexual assault for his role in allegedly lying to authorities that he did not know that brandon austin was dismissed by providence for raping a female student...settled out of court with a confidentiality clause

*ahmaad rorie transferred to montana after the promised playing opportunities never materialized

*dana altman has been named in a lawsuit seeking $7.5m in damages filed by rapist brandon austin
http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2015/10/dismissed_basketball_player_br.html

*trevor manuel is transferring from oregon after a couple of months in eugene

*dana altman has been named in a lawsuit seeking $10m in damages each filed by rapists dominic artis & daymean dotson
URL]http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2016/03/former_ducks_damyean_dotson_do.html[/URL]

*when mike montgomery had his cancer scare dana altman & his henchman tony stubblefield negatively recruited against the bears basketball program using this medical situation as a reason not to attend cal

make no mistake about, altman & stubblefield are pieces of worthless ****, they are dancing with the devil

what up in eugene?: oregon is losing pac 12 mvp joseph young (20.7 ppg, 4.4 rpg & 3.8 apg) & jalil abdul-bassit (8.2 ppg)...the ducks are returning elgin cook (13.2 ppg & 5.2 rpg), canadian dillon brooks (13.0 ppg & 5.2 rpg), dwayne benjamin (8.4 ppg & 5.8 rpg) & bouncy jordan bell (5.1 ppg & 6.1 rpg)...newcomers include villanova transfer dylan ennis & gunner tyler dorsey (and his dad)

what this means for the bears: cal will need to match up with oregon's defensive/rebounding intensity, that did not happen last season...if the bears can limit the ducks fast break attacks, then oregon will struggle in their half court offense as they likely not be a strong 3 point shooting team this season

oregon basketball is a corporate sponsored sports program that is loosely affiliated with a mediocre university that lacks academic integrity that is coached by a criminal

yeah, it's business as usual in eugene

moneyball#

criminal dana altman is the joe paterno of my lifetime
Shocky1
a great day for college basketball as dana altman's breaking bad criminal enterprise loses in the ncca tournament

i do not expect altman to return to eugene next season, the lawsuits are piling up, the faculty is becoming increasingly outspoken re: the type of non academic low character athletes being recruited by altman & stubblefield and this resulted in the ducks drawing only 8,901 per pac 12 home game...for a city with no nba or professional sports, that's not a very supportive turnout...in contract cal drew 10.913 fans during pac 12 play at haas pavilion

if altman can work out a deal with t boone pickens at oklahoma state, he's gone

mikecohen
Shocky1;842671574 said:

a great day for college basketball as dana altman's breaking bad criminal enterprise loses in the ncca tournament

i do not expect altman to return to eugene next season, the lawsuits are piling up, the faculty is becoming increasingly outspoken re: the type of non academic low character athletes being recruited by altman & stubblefield and this resulted in the ducks drawing only 8,901 per pac 12 home game...for a city with no nba or professional sports, that's not a very supportive turnout...in contract cal drew 10.913 fans during pac 12 play at haas pavilion

if altman can work out a deal with t boone pickens at oklahoma state, he's gone

I would think Altman would want to leave just to get away from you, Shocky.
south bender
mikecohen;842671627 said:

Really?

You think that Altman is even aware of him?
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]as I watch the NCAA tournament, I am reminded why it is the greatest sporting event of the year

This was a successful year for Cal basketball
One game without two starters does not define our season[/SIZE]

petalumabear
Nah. He can't even see him when he's standing up.
mikecohen
south bender;842671640 said:

Really?

You think that Altman is even aware of him?

That was a joke, Son. But: Who knows?
Shocky1
mikecohen;842671627 said:

dana altman knows exactly who i am...throughout this season's bears blowout of the ducks at haas pavilion, i relentlessly yelled/reminded altman that he's a criminal from my floor seats directly across the floor from him...near the end of the game he actually stared at me for almost a minute as i delivered my closing comments...last summer when shay & taylor were looking for work/income, i paid them to the send the post above citing each of altman's trangressions to virtually every factulty member listed in the university of oregon directories...we were surprised by the significant number of employees that strongly disagree with altman's approach to collegiate athletics

my point to shay & taylor is that we as passionate citizens can effect social activism thru social media if we are willing to work hard enough to share/deliver our messages
First Page Last Page
Page 304 of 331

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.