cal's monster class deux

1,376,528 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
family friend laura (very successful medical professional high end talent recruiter based out of north scottsdale, originally from st louis) texted me before last nite's game telling me that i should meet one of her good friend's dad & son who are very interested in the cal basketball program

walking back to my seats at halftime with 2 water bottles for me & taylor i bumped into mike proctor & his son dominic...dom is a 6'6" 180 lbs 2/3 at national powerhouse bishop gorman high school in las vegas (previously attended st louis country day) and the las vegas prospects...dom is a 2017 targeted preferred walk on prospect for the cal staff...the bears are gonna lose a lot at the 3 next year with the bird man's graduation

dom is currently awaiting word from the cal admission's office

this will likely be a cal vs acc preferred walk on recruiting battle although other high academic schools are also in the mix

regardless of the family's decision, gotta wish dominic proctor nothing but the best on a go forward basis, he's a high character young man

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including nevada & missouri):gobears:
Shocky1
trevin knell led woods cross to a 69-58 victory over las vegas in their final game at tark classic with 40 points on 6 of 9 shooting from behind the 3 point line

let me repeat, knell knocked down 6 of 9 3 pointers...yeah that 1000+ shots a day practice regime pays dividends if your willing to do the work/pay the price

Shocky1;842780152 said:

trevin knell is absolutely blowing up at the tark classic in las vegas with back to back games of 25 & 36 points, he's gone from being a 2-3 star that nobody (other than the cal staff) had heard of to being a potential candidate for the mcdonalds all american game

props to moms vicki for waking up with her son at 5:00 am everyday in helping him pursue his relentless quest of becoming a world class pure shooter thru his daily practice regime of putting up 500+ and sometimes 1000 shots a day...his upward trajectory in terms of national recongition is built upon a foundation of hard work

trevin's knell arrival in berkeley in the summer of 2019 after his mission somewhere in the world is gonna be a special day on the best coast

4:00+ gpa true student athlete (loves smores)#:gobears:
Shocky1
kam thinks he will be back for the arizona or arizona state next week

Shocky1
what up, jemarl, you remind some guys of ray allen?...what's that mean, does allen not play lockdown d either like you?

http://ballislife.com/cal-bound-jemarl-baker-reminds-us-of-ray-allen-tarkanian-classic-highlights/

keep working, young one (gotta get better)#:axe
south bender
Shocky1;842781767 said:

kam thinks he will be back for the arizona or arizona state next week

Hmm. What do the physicians and our trainers think?
Shocky1
south bender;842781967 said:

Hmm. What do the physicians and our trainers think?

it's barry's call re: clearing him but kam thinks he will play next week
Shocky1
asu sun devils (7-6) shared the ball for 27 assists & knocked down 40% (18 of 45) of their 3 pointers in stripper poling the central arkansas bears...not substantiated but its believed that bobby hurled picked up all the tip money thrown on the floor so he double down on the 7th at turf paradise

dorian pickens went off for 25 points & stud reid travis scored 20 points with 12 boards as the stanford cardinals (8-4) almost got looted 86-80 by the idaho vandals...former cal high priority target/top 50 player cameron walker is literally unguardable with zero points (again)

utah utes (7-3) got exposed & pickpocketed south of market 89-86 by the san francisco dons at the diamond head classic...apparently none of the utes (21 turnovers) learned how to swim at garfield when they were five

point guards markelle fultz & david crisp combined for 13 assists as the washington huskies (7-5) took a bite 94-72 out of the seattle redhawks

usc trojans (12-0) latexed 83-75 the missouri state bears in front of a reported 845 fans at the galen centers, its' true nobody gives a **** about trojans basketball...the trojans are the worst undefeated team in the nation but give them credit, they didn't schedule malibu middle school in the preseason

colorado buffaloes (10-3) almost got endangered 76-68 by the eastern washington eagles who turned the ball over only 4 times the entire game

alcorn state braves (3-8) beat up on some school called the rust college bearcats 83-68

princeton tigers (5-6) bitch slapped the bucknell bison 72-70

bi polar san diego aztecs (6-4) got montezuma's revenge 66-51 on the southern mississippi golden eagles

uc davis aggies (6-7) got pharmed 77-67 by the air force falcons

uc irvine anteaters (6-9) shafted 62-57 the utep miners but thankfully no canaries were injured

wyoming cowboys (10-2) broke back mountained 72-58 depaul blue demons in chicago

south dakota state jackrabbits (7-8) got electirified & out dressed 89-67 by the wichita state shockys...yeah this **** is getting live
Shocky1

after protracted negotations with the school prez i've decided to support on a future basis them wichita state shockys

yeah our mascot as part of the contractual agreement will be officially changed to the curvy brunette yoga females

let's do this, gonna get used to this

wichita state's monster class#
south bender
Shocky1;842781975 said:

after protracted negotations with the school prez i've decided to support on a future basis them wichita state shockys

yeah our mascot as part of the contractual agreement will be officially changed to the curvy brunette yoga females

let's do this, gonna get used to this

wichita state's monster class#

Narcissism incarnate, thanks for this brilliant and relevant post!
Shocky1
south bender;842781977 said:

Narcissism incarnate, thanks for this brilliant and relevant post!

sb, realize your a little angry/frustrated right now but you'll get over it, just breathe deeply & focus on the positive, don't let negative energy enter your life

i dunno maybe should go to a lil yachty concert instead of cal basketball games?

joe amos yaks
Shocky1;842781972 said:

asu sun devils (7-6) shared the ball for 27 assists & knocked down 40% (18 of 45) of their 3 pointers in stripper poling the central arkansas bears...not substantiated but its believed that bobby hurled picked up all the tip money thrown on the floor so he double down on the 7th at turf paradise
usc trojans (12-0) latexed 83-75 the missouri state bears in front of a reported 845 fans at the galen centers, its' true nobody gives a **** about trojans basketball...the trojans are the worst undefeated team in the nation but give them credit, they didn't schedule malibu middle school in the preseason
alcorn state braves (3-8) beat up on some school called the rust college bearcats 83-68
princeton tigers (5-6) bitch slapped the bucknell bison 72-70
wyoming cowboys (10-2) broke back mountained 72-58 depaul blue demons in chicago
south dakota state jackrabbits (7-8) got electirified & out dressed 89-67 by the wichita state shockys...yeah this **** is getting live

Argh! Having much difficulty decifering half of your game reporting. Nothing about donuts.
Did ASu win or lose to Arky Stu?
Did you notice there was a Kreklow playing for MissouStu vs uSC?
Don't badmouth Rust College of Holly Springs, Missi. That's "where tomorrows leaders are today." Love them Bearcats.
Pu slapped Bucknell because that's what they do.
The Cowpokes thrashed DePaul in Chicago? In the freezing plains of Laramie, yes, but Chicago? Now there's gotta be a story there.
Jackrabbits vs Shockers = Jackalopes? What's with the Shockers? I thought they were suppose to be the surprise team.
Shocky1
who is the shockster's #1 targeted graduate transfer priority for 2017?

that would be princeton's 6'4" 205 lbs 2015 1st team all ivy leaguer henry caruso who is out for the rest of the season after a toe injury in hawaii, he's gonna be a gradaute transfer & has already received his full release from the tigers

last season caruso led his team at 15 ppg & was 3rd in the ivy league in 3 point shooting at 44.6% along with a highly efficient 52.2% on field goals & 71.8% on free throws (was shooting 85.7% on fts this season) along with 6.2 rpg & 50 assists

in watching him at bloch arena this month, caruso is a physical, very active competitor with a strong motor/body control & an above average handle & a pure shooting stroke that can also finish around the basket with skilled footwork...he played only 19 minutes but scored 9 points on 4 of 9 field goals along with 4 boards & only 1 turnover
[video=youtube;HrM-ci-GVQs][/video]

henry is not a ******* dumb azz, he got a 3.9 gpa along with 1920 on the sat as junipero serra high school in san mateo & he's never done peds with barry bonds or allonzo trier so that's definitely a good thing too...his dad graduated from santa clara & his mom graduated from georgetown, he's not gonna transfer to some academically mediocre school that's for sure...cal offers the best oppportunity to play pac 12 basketball & compete for the starting 3 next season with the bird man's graduation & share his senior gameday experiences in berkeley with his parents in the beautiful & economically vibrant san francisco/silcon valley bay area

henry, do you want to finish your education at the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world or what?...just ask grant & dwight about that, ok?

cal's go all the way up class (2017)#:gobears:
Shocky1
who knew that henry is also the lead singer for spoon?...caruso is a true renaissance man
Shocky1
Shocky1;842782026 said:

who knew that henry is also the lead singer for spoon?...caruso is a true renaissance man

to be honest with you all them white guys kinda look the same so who really knows

shut up, shocky#
bearybear
He makes sense. Need one more wing and let's wrap the 2017 class
HoopDreams
Cal women are loaded, including first team all-universe center KRISTINE ANIGWE, senior combo forward/guard COURTNEY RANGE, local O'Dowd and close friend of Ivan Rabb, ASHA THOMAS, and junior forwards PENINA DAVIDSON and MIKAYLA COWLING.

And they are just the starters. The rest of the team are talented and team players.

Cal is undefeated at 12-0, ranked NUMBER 20 in the Coaches poll, and that was before sweeping the Vegas tourney, including beat top 25 Oklahoma

The WBB has a new special ticket package which should not be turned down by any Cal sports fan:
10 tickets that can be used for any home game for just $30

This team is special across the roster, athletic, talented (roster full of All-Americans, top 100 players) a mix of local players and international players, and plays fast.

This team deserves our support ... link to the special ticket package...

http://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS:CTO:WB16:FLEX:&linkID=cal&shopperContext=&pc=&caller=&appCode=&groupCode=WB16P&cgc=&rsrc=WBB&rdat=tweet

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Cal's Defensive MVP is center KINGSLEY OKOROH

King is one of the top shot blockers in the NATION, and anchors the Number FIVE Defense in the NATION (Per Pomeroy AdjD stat)

King is not only blocking shots, but he changes shots, and even causes turnovers as players driving to the basket end up traveling as he towers over them[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]For Cal guards, it's like having a personal body guard protecting the rim
maybe I should start calling him, [FONT=Impact][COLOR="#000080"]Sir Kingsley "The Mountain" Okoroh[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Shocky1

what up juhwan?

you got an ok but definitely not great 3.0 gpa at heritage christian, glad to see your spending more time at the library, what's gonna be your gpa for this fall & what are you academic goals for the spring?

and yeah, did you put up your 1000+ practice shots yet today?...crooked azz shooting is a choice, not a fate

nice kicks, buddy

50 year decision (mentally limitless)#
Shocky1
joe yaks;842782021 said:

Argh! Having much difficulty decifering half of your game reporting. Nothing about donuts.
Did ASu win or lose to Arky Stu?
Did you notice there was a Kreklow playing for MissouStu vs uSC?
Don't badmouth Rust College of Holly Springs, Missi. That's "where tomorrows leaders are today." Love them Bearcats.
Pu slapped Bucknell because that's what they do.
The Cowpokes thrashed DePaul in Chicago? In the freezing plains of Laramie, yes, but Chicago? Now there's gotta be a story there.
Jackrabbits vs Shockers = Jackalopes? What's with the Shockers? I thought they were suppose to be the surprise team.

joe, i dunno but it's pretty obvious that something is being lost in translation, all you can do sometimes is to try & do your best
[video=youtube;fBwrx0YHo34][/video]

it's harder than you think to get everyone on the same page, life is not linear

that's why the donut boy of tuscon don't share his box with joe, he's kinda selfish & multiple in that way
Shocky1
26 points from true freshman jonah mathews as the usc trojans (13-0) broke back mountained 94-92 the wyoming cowboys (10-3) in overtime...charles obannon jr apparently wants to play in front of under 900 fans per game at the galen center with his commitment to the trojans, it's true nobody gives a **** about usc basketball

seton hall pirates (10-2) looted the treasure chest & stole the loose east coast women 72-61 from the rutgers scarlet knights

bi polar san diego aztecs (7-4) storm chased 82-63 the tulsa hurricanes
Shocky1

utah utes (8-3) pearl harbored 66-52 the hawaii rainbows...special k's team played without star kyle kuzma who came out of the locker room in the utes loss to usf in a boot on his right foot...without the multiple skilled kuzma who is their leading scorer (16.0 ppg), leading rebounder (11.3 rpg) & leading assist facilitator (3.6 apg), the utes are flying into stormy weather with zero visiblity in freezing azz salt lake city, they are gonna be out of biz if he don't come back to work soon

aloha utah#
Big C
HoopDreams;842782148 said:

[SIZE=5]Cal's Defensive MVP is center KINGLY OKOROH

King is one of the top shot blockers in the NATION, and anchors the Number FIVE Defense in the NATION (Per Pomeroy AdjD stat)

King is not only blocking shots, but he changes shots, and even causes turnovers as players driving to the basket end up traveling as he towers over them[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]For Cal guards, it's like having a personal body guard protecting the rim
maybe I should start calling him, [FONT=Impact][COLOR="#000080"]Sir Kingly "The Mountain" Okoroh[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

maybe you should start calling him "Kingsley"
HoopDreams
Big C_Cal;842782219 said:

maybe you should start calling him "Kingsley"

oh the perils of auto correct!
thank you Sir
fixed.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6056[/ATTACH]
joe amos yaks
Ah-h...donuts. Damn that pudgy Coach Miller.

ASu over Central Arky put Coach Hurley back into recovery after his "incidents" against NMStu and the next loss to CrU.

And whoa Nelly! Those lanky Cowpokes almost took down the Troy-boysz in a real shootout.

The hoops situation in the PAC-12 could be much improved if they'd put Hurley's voice in that whiney donut eating Miller's body. Hurley's voice would bring prestige back to donuts and Miller would get tossed every game.
HoopDreams

Shocky1
trevelin got good hair & scoring skills, does he got the lockdown d mentality & necessary gpa/academic profile to become a california golden bear in the future?
http://www.marinij.com/sports/20161222/mens-basketball-freshman-duo-ready-to-show-off-college-of-marin

Shocky1;842779803 said:

bearman, agreed that queen got good hair

but he don't got great hair...sorry trevelin

Shocky1
jemarl baker with the early morning xmas eve +1 workout, you don't get a pure shooting stroke with ideal ball/hand placement & a vertically balanced bouncy jump & then a soft release with nba range laser accuracy without putting up 1000+ shots every day (no days off)...watching baker shoot moneyball after moneyball thru the haas airspace this fall before a football game was like watching a magic show, my heart stood still (too bad he's a sorry broken down azz defender, the ball brothers would love to abuse him again offensively)

jemarl wants this, how badly do you want this too?

alan crabbe is not getting minted $75 million+ because he got good hair, you know that right?

rust never sleeps#
HoopDreams
Shocky1

this year's nomination for the holiday's dumb azz grinch award is oskidumpster, one angry negative stoopid comment after another, somebody needs to get sex or go to a yoga/meditation class or something:headbang:headbang:headbang

oskidunker;842782347 said:

No one from the Ivy league will be a star in the Pac 12

oskidunker;842782081 said:

Sorry,I find womens basketall very boring i have tried. They cant jump and over all the game is just not exciting. My personal opinion. The sparse crowds and cheap seats seem to indicate not much interest

oskidunker;842781593 said:

Can someone explain to me why he gets more playing yime than Roger? Roger does everything better. Lso why no Cole Welle?

Im sorry,but Domingo sould never play. He may have cost us the game. Terrinle,terrible foul shooter. Not even close on free throws

oskidunker;842781603 said:

Also the scoreboard still continues to have problems. This needs to be fixed!

oskidunker;842782135 said:

Domingo is not a good defensive player

oskidunker;842782345 said:

Mullins will only shoot when wide open. Mathews wss more agressive. Against Cal Poly's shitty zone Mullins went 4-5.

don't be a dumb azz#
mikecohen
HoopDreams;842782337 said:

Who are those guys, two of whom are almost as tall as Ivie and the other is taller?
HoopDreams

mikecohen;842782356 said:

Who are those guys, two of whom are almost as tall as Ivie and the other is taller?

[SIZE=5]former o'dowd teammates and california state champs[/SIZE]

Shocky1
Dear Shocky,

How are you?

I am fine.

Since you are apparently connected to everyone on planet earth, would you please let Santa know that the only thing I want for Xmas is for Jordan Brown to commit sometime during the next year to the University of California, Berkeley?

And quit making fun of my hair.

Best regards,

Coach Martin

Shocky1
what up, coach?

jordan asked me to let you know that he wants to change his number from #21 to #41, is that gonna be a problem?

your present from me of a package of 12 coupons for free haircuts at supercuts is in the mail, got no idea why you wanna keep me further afar

-shocky

Shocky1
just hoping that santa can keep his **** together tonite, a lot of kids are depending on him...and if you ask him where he lives, he's gonna point to the berkeley hills & tell you go all the way up

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including the freezing azz north pole)
Shocky1
merry xmas from taylor & her dumb azz dad (this don't mean that you don't got to put up at least 1000+ practice shots today)

it's fuschia (not pink)#
First Page Last Page
Page 67 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.