cal's monster class deux

1,380,184 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
NYCGOBEARS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
HoopDreams;842703952 said:

All except the his favorite color is red part. Go Bears!
Shocky1
[video=youtube;AbfOND81Ttk][/video]

this is cal basketball#
Shocky1

let's be real here, i'm not only responsible for recruiting cal's diamonds are forever class (2015) & attendance growth at haas pavilion (25.7% increase in tix sales this season) but also mentoring re: what not to wear...jaylen gets it (now)

"this is the one that kind of popped out...i know a lot of young guys tend to go with flashy colors or fluorescent patterns or floral patterns...i just wanted to keep it simple, classic, timeless but definitely, definitely classy...that's what i wanted to do...that matches my personality so i expressed myself thru the suit...and i'm super meticulous and picky...so i had to make sure...i had to do my due diligence on suits so it took me a while"

-jaylen brown, renaissance man & true california golden bear

Shocky1;842686259 said:

brenden, nice job borrowing your dad eric's skinny black tie (i know all your fashion tricks) that works well with the shiny jacket & the green (although i'm partial to fuschia) shoelaces that tell the world that you got it goin' on

roger, i didn't know you wear glasses...is it really true that cal basketball players can read books & **** like that?

sammy, the whole miami casual sunday afternoon brunch at joe's stone crabs attire is pulled off by the matching jacket & topsiders...please order me the jumbo lump crab cakes with green tomato & caper remoulade along with a cold perrier, ok?

cole & jabari, did you guys go online with glapion & get 45% off on a bulk discount purchase of 3 brown shoes?...hope they got a refund policy

ivan, gotta love the sleek clean lines of your crisp fashion forward ensemble complemented by the brassy watch but what's up with the right hand across the belly, do you got diaherea or what?...where was this award winning fashion statement at the banquet when you dressed like a runaway at the lake merrit bus stop?

kam, trust me, neither kristy or alicia keys likes your ugly azz beard, are you really trying to look like a 40 year old convict or are you auditioning for the role of javert in les miz?...lose the beard, what time does the personal grooming department at walgreens close tonite?

jordan, you got a good sense for colors along with the tie flair, you are a ceo in the making (as long as you don't go all creasy on dumb azzs in the board room)

stephen, you look like the stern headmaster at a private east coast prep school that would thoroughly enjoy knocking any troublemakers on their azzs if they get out of line

king, nobody wears 3 piece suits during the summertime in the san francisco bay area, you should've consulted that curvy brunette yoga female friend of yours victoria before you stepped out the door

nick, you are a ******* fashion disaster (although the tapered slacks are a definite plus) with your too busy (sometimes less is more) statement that tries unsuccessfully to work black on black, no wonder you look like a waiter at nobu malibu that is covering his balls after delivering the anti curcho peruvian style spicy chicken skewers to the wrong table...no tip for you, my friend

dominik, jesli tylko przestrzegac zalacen natalii mody wam wtedy bedzie kredens gc i nie klaun w cyrku

what not to wear#
Shocky1
you gotta have your own signature sense of fashion style to get one of them curvy brunette yoga females...sometimes the bus stop homeless look works (and sometimes it doesn't), gotta know the difference

let's do this#
HoopDreams
Shocky1
[video=youtube;RB4c1kO9FPs][/video]

this is cal basketball#
HoopDreams
[COLOR="#0000CD"][SIZE=6]" Go Bears"[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Shocky1
[video=youtube;_HiiFZbGvGc][/video]

cal's diamonds are forever class (2015)#
Shocky1

lo que hasta, chica bonita?

in late april the ncca adopted a new rules that allows college coaches to attend the fiba u17 world championship games, the cal staff is among the elite 30+ programs checking out the action which tipped off thursday afternoon in zaragoza, spain

the bears got actionable offers out to jordan brown (#1 player overall on cal's big board, 2nd of the team in rebounds with 12 boards after 2 games), troy brown jr (13 points on 5-10 field goals along with 3 assists & 3 boards in the game 1 blowout vs taiwan), wendell carter (1st on the team in rebounding at 9 rpg & 2nd in scoring with 11.5 ppg) & kevin knox (team high 7 steals along with a 10.5 ppg on an efficient 9-14 field goals)

cal basketball never sleeps#
HoopDreams

HoopDreams

stu
Shocky1;842704050 said:

let's be real here, i'm not only responsible for recruiting cal's diamonds are forever class (2015) & attendance growth at haas pavilion (25.7% increase in tix sales this season) but also mentoring re: what not to wear...jaylen gets it (now)

I suppose Jaylen wasn't sure it would be the Celtics, but I think that green hat is not exactly what you might call the best complement to a maroon jacket. I'd suggest something like the gray jacket he rocked here:

Shocky1
stu;842704309 said:

I suppose Jaylen wasn't sure it would be the Celtics, but I think that green hat is not exactly what you might call the best complement to a maroon jacket. I'd suggest something like the gray jacket he rocked here:

stu, let's be real here, all the nba draft selections looked like dumb azzs in their oversized nba lids...a tight smaller ball cap with a curved brim is a much better look

on the other hand, them curvy brunette yoga females can always rock the lids with a little bit of fashion sense

Shocky1

lids are a very tricky fashion proposition & should be avoided in most circumstances

but yeah, the fairway on the 11th hole at augusta national is always a good place to rock your favorite lid after knocking your 2nd shot tight to the far right pin placement

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5714[/ATTACH]
click for larger image

Shocky1

naseem gaskin, an attacking/high scoring 2018 prospect visited with the cal staff on wednesday during an unofficial trip to berkeley, more importantly naseem got really good hair...gaskin is being coached up this summer by kelvin potts of team arsenal

high gpas & good hair matter at the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including oaktown)

Shocky1;842603696 said:

bishop o'dowd's 6'8" freshmen (2019) raymond hawkins scored 9 points with 8 boards in his 1st high school game

lou richie told me he's the real deal, the potential to play at ivan rabb's level...like his efforts with young ivee, richie who is a true educator & a firm believer of his young men all becoming high character student athletes, is working overtime to provide hawkins with the necessary academic tutoring/mentoring to ensure a bright future for a young man from a challenging background

raymond hawkins, write the name down

in addition to raymond hawkins & 2018 flashy point guard elijah hardy, head coach/community leader lou richie also got 6'3" 170 lbs 2018 shooting guard naseem gaskin who is fluid & athletic with a moneyball free throw stroke...naseem's moms is 6'2" & he could grow into being an explosive wing

https://vimeo.com/45797764

lou richie & richard midgley (both are close friends with theo robertson)=nor cal's finest (which is not the case for the dumb azz with the pointy euro trash shoes)

go dragons#
Shocky1
kevin knox dnp in team usa's 104-57 romp over egypt to go 3-0 & qualify for the field of 16 finalists...in the 1st 2 games fort knox averaged a hard cash 10.5 ppg on a golden 9-14 field goals along with a valuable 4.5 rpg & a team high 7 grand larcenies, that's some serious domestic monetary currency with international implications

Shocky1;842688970 said:

the cal staff has offered 6'8" 195 lbs top 10 player in the 2017 class kevin knox from tampa catholic high school

knox averaged 30 ppg & 11 rpg as a junior during his junior year in florida & is currently averaging 21.3 ppg, 7.6 rpg & 1.7 apg on the aau circuit this summer for team e1t1...he plays with extraordinary athleticism & remarkale ball skills for a guy of his size

kevin got a 3.5 gpa & moms says if he gets 3.5+ he'll get wheels, dude is definitely motivated...he's not a dumb azz

all the major powerhouses are scheduling in homes with the knox family, the biggest question from a california golden bears recruitment perspective is does kevin wanna experience something different away from the east coast?...does he wanna attend the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world in the diverse & beautiful san francisco bay area in a cal basketball supportive family environment?

[video=youtube;8l7n3jrMqvU][/video]

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including the swamplands of florida)
Shocky1
jordan brown's comments after scoring 12 points on 6-8 field goals & 8 boards in zaragoza spain:

"it was a good game, egypt played hard...everyone is going to come out here and play their hardest game against us...we really shared the ball today...i think we're really getting used to each other and starting to trust each other more...most of the players who were getting travel calls and stuff like that, this is their first time playing the fiba rules and they're getting used to the international rules...most team are going to play their best game against us because it's usa and they really want to come out and compete against us"

yeah, jordan brown got a 3.5 gpa & is the #1 player overall on cal's big board & is the staff's top priority for cal's started at the bottom class (2018)

note: foto below is jordan in argentina for team usa's under 16 team, he's stronger now (kinda like drake, sorry meek mill)

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including spain)
Shocky1
troy brown jr's comments after scoring 15 points on 6-13 field goals along with 11 boards & 5 assists in zaragoza spain:

"we started off with a lot of intensity...yesterday we came out and kinda played to the other team, we didn't do the things we need to do...today we came out with a different mentality especially after coach got on me, gary (trent jr) and kevin (knox)...i felt that really got me fired up, it just made us want to play harder...even though we've been practicing a lot, we're still trying to get that team chemistry and flow together...people aren't worried about points and stuff like that...we're playing more team basketball and not being selfish and i'm liking it"

troy brown jr is the consummate team player that is multiple in his skillsets & got a 3.7 gpa (he's not a dumb azz) & is a high priority target for cal's touch the sky class (2017)

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including spain)
Shocky1
bishop o'dowd's flashy 2018 distributor/facilitator point guard elijah hardy has been offered by usf
OdontoBear66
Shocky1;842704413 said:

bishop o'dowd's flashy 2018 distributor/facilitator point guard elijah hardy has been offered by usf

USF acceptance rate 60.1%. Cal 14.8%. As shocky would say don't be a dumbazz---pick Cal
Shocky1
OdontoBear66;842704419 said:

USF acceptance rate 60.1%. Cal 14.8%. As shocky would say don't be a dumbazz---pick Cal

elijah got a lotta time before any decisions gotta be made...dude hasn't even been to the bishop o'dowd junior prom yet but no worries, he's gonna invite a curvy brunette yoga female

dragon's fireball#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842703612 said:

jordan "creasy" mathews with the commitment to gonzaga...if marco harris can contractually reschedule the 2016 road trip to spokane to 2017 or 2018 in order to avoid the drama of playing against cal's former leader in minutes played (1011 minutes) that should be considered

50 minute friend#

cal vs gonzaga series cancelled with no rescheduling planned at this time

j mat got only 2 classes each worth 4 units left in berkeley & expects to arrive in spokane around august 26th in time for gonzaga's fall semester

gotta keep all the stubborn goats further afar from each other:headbang

the end of all this drama ****#
concordtom
Shocky1;842704494 said:

elijah got a lotta time before any decisions gotta be made...dude hasn't even been to the bishop o'dowd junior prom yet but no worries, he's gonna invite a curvy brunette yoga female

Inappropriate for a grown man to be commenting on the dating of a 16 year old boy, on a public internet board.
Take a chill pill, perv.
Shocky1
concordtom;842704552 said:

Inappropriate for a grown man to be commenting on the dating of a 16 year old boy, on a public internet board.
Take a chill pill, perv.

tom, i'm trying to mentor elijah so he don't grow up to be a fat azz like you that went to an academically mediocre school

cal's monster class is one giant ******* public service announcement

your welcome
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]after giving notice last season, that he is the talent we always knew him to be....
....who will have a [SIZE=7][COLOR="#000080"]MONSTER[/COLOR][/SIZE] breakout season to help lead this team as a senior?[/SIZE]

Shocky1
from georgia to cali, making the jump...let's do this, baby

[video=youtube;bzBXclJ4HRk][/video]

summertime grind#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842703238 said:

ira, how about we bet a really unhealthy meal at del taco that sean miller is gonna tell you by 9:30 am this morning that you remind him of aaron gordon & that he's gonna use you just like him?

players always playing, they wanna feed your ego with crap that they think you wanna hear, don't be a dumb azz

bear down (tucson is a dump)#

ira, kinda think we split the bet since the donut boy of tucson told you during your unofficial visit that he's gonna use you like aaron gordon, stanley johnson & solomon hill

but here's the bad news, he's also ready filled the roster with other guys that he's made the same empty promises...how are you gonna get developmental playing time with these guys already at the 3 & 4?:

*****ray smith, 6'8' 180 lbs at the 3
*****chase comanches, 6'10" 205 lbs at the 4 (could slide to the 5 when dusan ristic leaves in 2 years)
*****lauri markkanen, 6'11" 220 lbs at the 4
*****terrance ferguson, 6'7" 185 lbs at the 3 (did not go to a legit high school but still offered by arizona)
*****rawle alkins, 6'4" 200 lbs at the 3 (not cleared by the ncca at this time by the ncca but attending summer school in tucson)
*****keanu pinder, 6'8" 195 lbs at the 3

and keep in mind the donut boy of tucson is also actively recruiting several other 3s & 4s for the 2017 class in addition to you

at cal your path to developmental playing time is much clearer at the 3 & 4:

in 2017 you would play the 4 when senior marcus lee slides to the 5 in the bears small ball lineup & would compete with sophmore roman davis for playing time at the 3, that's 30+ minutes a game as a true freshman

ira, when are you gonna visit berkeley again?

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (not to be confused with an academically mediocre school in tucson)

celebrate academic ambition & korean bbq (don't be a dumb azz)#
Shocky1
ira, did the donut boy of tucson outline the life gameplan for you if you get injured, how are you gonna still gonna achieve all your dreams in life if basketball is taken away from you forever in a split second career ending injury?

are you confident that an arizona degree is really gonna open any doors in life for you?...what is arizona's worldwide ranking among universities?

Shocky1;842703932 said:

what up, ira?

did the donut boy of tucson during your unofficial visit yesterday sit down with you & show you his tired azz "your gonna be the next aaron gordon" video?

that's a real smooth sales pitch

yeah, 1st there are some highlights of you balling out & then he shows you clips of gordon playing multiple positions telling you that he's gonna use exactly the same way, that you remind him of aaron so much while he munches down some of them glazed maple fudge heart attack bombs with fuschia sprinkles...he's got this sales pitch down including the well timed sincere smile when he tells you arizona is a player's program without mentioning that one of his players is accused or raping the sister of one of his teammates last season & that the parents of the victim are upset with miller for not kicking the rapist off the team

well i guess its better to be hustled/told your gonna be the next aaron gordon by the donut boy of tucson than him telling you your gonna be the next elliott pitts, no that would not be a good thing

my wild azz guess is that nobody in pima county told you arizona's ranking among worldwide universities, right?...yeah, they don't like to talk about that...that's ok, arizona is an academically mediocre clown school for future del taco nite shift workers on lassen street, hard to imagine valerie being down with that **** forever

don't be a dumb azz (celebrate academic ambition & korean bbq)#
oskidunker
So now Gonzaga plays one less team with a hgh rpi. So maybe this non game will be the one that keeps them and Mathews out of the NCAA tournament. You never know about karma. Go Bears!
petalumabear
oskidunker;842704619 said:

So now Gonzaga plays one less team with a hgh rpi. So maybe this non game will be the one that keeps them and Mathews out of the NCAA tournament. You never know about karma. Go Bears!

San Diego State has a low rpi.? Reaaally....
parentswerebears
How do we replace that game? Are we still going to play SDSU in Sac?
Shocky1
parentswerebears;842704634 said:

How do we replace that game? Are we still going to play SDSU in Sac?

with the gonzaga series cancelled there are currently 3 elite teams on the bears preseason schedule that will impact the team's year end rpi ranking, that could change in the near future as cal's schedule is negotiated & finalized

*****san diego state aztecs at the newly constructed golden 1 center in sacramento monday november 21st (neutral site)
*****seton hall pirates at the 75th pearl harbor anniversary at bloch arena on wednesday december 7th (neutral site)
*****virginia cavaliers at haas pavilion on wednesday december 21st (home game)

aloha baby#:woohoo
Shocky1
the staff is looking to potentially restart the st marys series in 2017 (hopefully with no games played at the gaels tiny trap house in moraga)

Shocky1
princeton (22-7) is returning everybody & will be a strong test for the bears at a neutral site on tuesday december 6th & also bump up cal's rpi

trust me, the tigers are not a bunch of dumb azzs (we're not talking about arizona or oregon)...curvy brunette yoga females from academically mediocre schools wanna date & marry cal, stanford & ivy league grads, that's just how the world works

http://www.calbears.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=30100&ATCLID=211041990

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Steph Curry Select Camp roster announced[/SIZE]

First Page Last Page
Page 13 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.