cal's monster class deux

1,375,687 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
mikecohen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
SBGold;842715891 said:

I'm thankful for Shocky's support of the programs at Cal.

The curvy, yoga brunettes are not hurting anyone, they are probably helping.

I'm glad to claim him as our's.

+1
mikecohen
SFBearz;842715909 said:

Please, sexism is not helping women.

Sexism, by definition, includes the denigration of women, which Shocky doesn't do, EXCEPT for the implication that attractive women must helplessly (because controlled by God) fall for graduates of educational institutions which provide greater access to worldly power, which (I think) is worth talking about (to get Shocky to see that he is positing a world in which women are inferior because their desires are not in their control but are pre-determined by power and position).

I don't think that pointing out a woman's attractiveness necessarily denigrates women. Any words and/or graphics can be used to express denigration, no matter how outwardly contrary to that expression they appear to be.

I believe Shocky is innocent of any denigrative intent, or even perception - although I do think he is woefully unaware of the implications, outlined above, of his rap about attractive women being helplessly attracted (beyond their will) to the halls of power, regardless of any other considerations. It is a form of determinism which is unworthy of a graduate of especially this institution.
Shocky1
mike, this should clarify any confusion re: my views of curvy brunette yoga females...personally i think tom is attracted to lumpy conservative donut eating males but that's ok, we're not here to judge

Shocky1;842694009 said:

*****curvy brunette yoga females from cal, stanford & ivy league schools do want to date & marry cal guys that got flat stomachs & that like to shop with them at whole foods & restoration hardware
*****curvy brunette yoga females can get high gpas & be intelligent if they got academic ambition & they are mentally limitless
*****curvy brunette yoga females from academically mediocre schools (by definition they got low gpas) wanna date & marry cal, stanford & ivy league guys
*****dumb azzs with low gpas that just wanna play basketball on a basketball court with a basketball at academically mediocre schools like arizona are ****** in life if they get injured, in one second in one play it's all ******* over

50 year decision#
mikecohen
Shocky1;842715967 said:

mike, this should clarify any confusion re: my views of curvy brunette yoga females...personally i think tom is attracted to lumpy conservative donut eating males but that's ok, we're not here to judge

One thing:

Many, most or maybe even all guys with low gpas that just wanna play basketball on a basketball court with a basketball at academically mediocre schools like arizona are probably more accurately categorized not as dumb.

It takes an awful lot of support / encouragement / practice / outside inspiration / etc., from somewhere (if not from their immediate family then it has to come from somewhere else) to create a kid who, at 17, 18 or 19, is capable of succeeding at academically superior schools.

Also, such success is far from the only meaningful measure of success in life; and we'll all be better off to the degree that we recognize those other measures - not that it wouldn't be good for everyone to be capable of succeeding at academically superior schools (whether they choose to do so or not), but the salutary tendency in our culture to head in that direction (for the benefit of all children and other humans) has shown itself not to be capable of immediately achieving that goal; and, unfortunately, there are political forces which are, at all stages, anti-education, and that have enough power to suppress the ability of our system to encourage and enable that good.

Although, in the end, these blockages will be relegated to "the dustbin of history", they, from time to time in our recent history have risen to the political ascendancy.

Hopefully, at this particular point in time, their shtick is so depleted of any virtue that even the most clueless can see it - or at least enough people to hold such monsters down long enough to allow the virtuous developments that have been blocked for so long, and are so necessary to our society, to finally occur, to the point where the virtue/non-virtue-categories that you describe become atavistic and disappear, along with all the other things in the world that at one time or another seemed so secure and powerful but were eventually swept away by the needs of all humans for love.
Shocky1

mom's cooking#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall, stanford is #4) university in the world
concordtom
Shocky1;842715923 said:

that's not true if you're a curvy brunette yoga female with an uber helicopter

all the way up#

Thank you for this post. It gave me a happy thought. I think she's about to take a leap out of the helicopter. Gonna do a spread eagle landing on your face.
Open up and say "Ahhhhh", Shocky.

Who here is from the 60's and has better ideas of how to protest? I'm far too soft.

Shocky1
troy brown jr is competing at nike's 2nd annual "the trip" which started at the white house & is now in the bahamas, troy is on the team usa's 13 man roster which will compete vs the bahamas select team

welcome to paradise#

Shocky1;842712017 said:

fat joe & remy ma wanna know if you can spot the one elite academic institution among troy brown jr's collegiate finalist logos?

troy got a 3.7 gpa, he gonna take an uber helicopter to the school that will help him stay all the way up & if you ask him where he live when basketball is done with him he's gonna point to the berkeley hills & tell you to go all the way up...nothing can stop him

go all the way up (with academic ambition)#:tree
Shocky1
troy brown jr is currently in the bahamas & is gonna continue to rack up the frequent flyer points before making a collegiate decision but he's gotta ask himself what school best combines athletics & academics that is also affordable for his moms, dad & sister jada to visit on gamedays to watch a lot of his college games?

Shocky1;842712630 said:

troy brown jr has set his 5 official visits...troy has already taken thorough unofficial visits to cal & arizona and does not intend to take any official visits to them...brown will take an unofficial visit to hometown unlv tomorrow

troy got a 3.7 gpa, will this be a basketball decision or a 50 year decision?

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (and the only elite other than georgetown academic university among troy brown jr's 8 finalists)
Shocky1

the cal football team after 2 practices at memorial stadium is departing tonite from san francisco international airport on the 15 hour flight to australia for the california golden bears opener vs the hawaii rainbows in sydney

the monsters on the offensive line chris borrayo, steven moore, aaron cochran, jeremiah stuckey, dwayne wallace, addison ooms, dominic granado & patrick mekari are gonna sit/lie down in business class to ensure a comfortable flight

chad hansen, demetris robertson & marquise stovall are dumb azzs if they think they got better wheels & hops than them kangaroos & **** like that

this trip is gonna be giant

roadtrip down under#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including oz)
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]who is Cal's 2017 priority recruit?
Meet Mr. Lee[/SIZE]

Shocky1

summertime in the bahamas (kinda like cali)#
Shocky1
jordan brown loves his community, is engaged & thoughtful in helping others & got a 3.5 gpa...he's an ideal cal fit in ways that extend far beyond playing basketball on a basketball court with a basketball

and yeah, he's also the #2 ranked player in the 2018 class

coach martin's love train (gonna stop in roseville)#
Shocky1

https://soundcloud.com/the-tribe-akashic/keep-me-company-feat-master-wendu-tae-haru

this is cal basketball (dare to be different)#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Allyson Felix on her Gold Jordans[/SIZE]
[SIZE=5][COLOR="#0000FF"]"basketball was my first love"[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Shocky1
exclusive cal's monster class foto of young ivee & his friend ronald from back in the day

jemarl, troy & ira got a chance in 2017 & jordan in 2018 got the opportunity to meet micky d

yeah, jabari, marcus & jaylen already met ronald in chicago, where the **** was charlie?

but don't ever eat that ****, it will kill you (if coach christopher don't take you out 1st)

https://vimeo.com/45797764

young ivee is from oakland (not the bay area)#
HoopDreams
Shocky1
HoopDreams;842716398 said:

who's the dumb azz with the white dior shirt & cal golf cap stormin' the floor by my boy's brandon's left fist?

check out the unbridled happiness on coach martin's face as he lifts nick kerr(?, zo isn't strong enough to life cole)

gotta love coach christopher's pink/fuschia socks, always rolling in style (thx fallon)

roger looks like he's ready to dance (or box), he's a champion in every way possible

mitch, roman, t-wall & dwight all got good wheels

kam is being pulled towards the celebration by gravitational forces, it's truly a win for the ages

the cal football team is starting to storm the floor too, brothers from different mothers

and yeah young ivee is being lifted all the way up by an uber helicopter named jabari & jaylen

scoreboard: 00.0 seconds left cal 74 arizona 73

this **** is getting live

do you got your season tix(s) for this upcoming magical season of cal basketball, are you gonna experience the magic of cal basketball on gamedays or not?
Shocky1

as shay & taylor get older they don't wanna hold their dad's hand as much as they did back in the day, that's ok that's part of growing up

but look carefully at the foto above, taylor is holding my wrist as the buzzer goes off in the bear's epic win vs arizona before i storm the ******* court, that's what i do (it's in my blood)...taylor & i hold hands at the end of tight games at haas pavillion, that's one of my family's most treasured traditions

what are your sacred traditions on gamedays at our palace haas pavillion?

the magic of cal basketball (share it with those that you love)#
concordtom
Say, have you ever thought of getting a tattoo? You should do it, Shocky!

Here's a design idea for you:
Start with an outline of Haas' entrance:

Replace the words Haas Pavilion with Cal Basketball, or other meaningful words you choose, as nobody needs another person's last night tattooed on their body, unless it's your wife, or the absolute best curvy brunette yoga tandem you ever came across.

Anyways, then you'll have 3 window panes to work with. In one of them, might be this:

In window pane #2, you can put your signature fandom/court-storming image out of your collection. This could be one of you as SuperFan (like the one behind Mathews with your fist pumping in the air) or the one of you bouncing off some larger fool at center court.

In window pane #3, you can put some traditional Cal basketball artwork/logo with any meaningful words to you.
This could be "The Bear will no quit, The Bear will not die", or the Bear Territory chant, or anything else of personal meaning.

Add personal artifacts of note as you see fit. For instance, instead of just random people milling around the Haas entrance steps, you could have them be your favorite players, Shay and Taylor, and other personal fan favorites you've met in your Haas journeys. Also, some of them could have golf clubs slung over their shoulders, or simply a golf club bag could be leaning against a wall. You could put your parents somewhere there, too, as I know how much they mean to you as well.

If you are too afraid of the pain of getting a tattoo, perhaps just commission an artist to do a painting for you. Perhaps Jamal Boykin, if he has continued with it?
That could be a pretty killer work of art, my friend/nemesis. If you've got the money to blow on all your trips, you certainly could afford this!
Place it front and center in your Scottsdale foyer. Or, perhaps, over the dining room table. Or even in the bedroom, above the bed - your wife will love it. Well, or if she doesn't, I imagine she'll love the fact that it will keep you from ever getting ED.

Maybe next time I'm at Haas I will take my zoom lens and take photos of you during the games and then post them on here for you to share with your selected artist.
Please wear fuschia.
Shocky1
t-wall is working out in santa barbara in preparation for fall camp with the utah jazz but he's always got time for that curvy brunette yoga female girlfriend ms alcantar

ambidextrous#
Shocky1

domingo gets buckets#
Shocky1
another complicating factor in getting minted for american basketball players is the increasing # of foreign players (who can actually shoot, dribble & pass the ball, valued nba skills, not the trash time aau dunkfests that are not developing usa high schoolers to get paid in the future)...consider the 2016 nba draft:

1. ben simmons (australia)-philadelphia 76ers
4. dragan bender (croatia)-phoenix suns
6. buddy hield (bahamas/oklahoma)-new orleans pelicans
7. jamal murray (canada/kentucky)-denver nuggets
9. jakop poeltl (austria/utah)-toronto raptors
10. thon maker (australia)-milwaukee bucks
11. domantas sabonis (lithuania/gonzaga)-oklahoma city thunder
13. georgios papagiannis (greece)-sacramento kings
15. juan hernangomez (spain)-denver nuggets
16. guerschon yabusele (france)-boston celtics
23. ante zizic (croatia)-boston celtics
24. timothe luwawu (france)-philadelphia 76ers
26. furkan korkmaz (turkey)-philadelphia 76ers
27. pascal siakam (cameroon/new mexico state)-toronto raptors
28. skal labissiere (haiti/kentucky)-phoenix suns

so 15 (50%) of the nba's 30 guaranteed contract 1st rounders are foreign born players, that means there are 15 american born players in the 2016 draft who are gonna get paid for sure

if you don't got an academic/career back up plan which involves the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world there's a very good chance your gonna be ****** someday in the near future...attending an academically mediocre school like arizona (no wildcats drafted at all in the 2016 draft) or oregon (criminal dana altman has developed/put only 1 player joseph young in the nba during his 6 years in eugene, do your homework) that won't open any lucrative doors after college is a fool's errand

don't be a dumb azz (50 year decision)#

Shocky1;842710753 said:

check out the linked article re: the 2nd round of the nba draft, getting minted is more of a dream than a reality for those selected outside of the guaranteed money of the 1st round

there are too many high school "stars" who naively consider/pick academically mediocre schools because they think they're gonna strike it rich in the nba

it's never hurts to got big nba dreams but it's also as important to be mentally limitless & pursue world class elite educational opportunities that will also allow you to achieve your dreams in life for the day basketball is done with you (which is always sooner than you think)

yeah, them curvy brunette yoga females aren't interested (in the long run) in dumb azzs, are you a ******* dumb azz?

https://sports.vice.com/en_us/article/the-second-round-of-the-nba-draft-is-broken-but-not-beyond-repair

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world
Mr. Frumble
Shocky1;842716646 said:

another complicating factor in getting minted for american basketball players is the increasing # of foreign players (who can actually shoot, dribble & pass the ball, valued nba skills, not the trash time aau dunkfests that are not developing usa high schoolers to get paid in the future)...consider the 2016 nba draft:
so 12 of the nba's 30 guaranteed contract 1st rounders are foreign born players, that means there are 18 american born players in the 2016 draft who are gonna get paid for sure

Good point. Simmons (Australia), Hield (Bahamas) and Murray (Canada) are also foreign born, so its 15/30 first rounders from 2016.
Shocky1
Mr. Frumble;842716701 said:

Good point. Simmons (Australia), Hield (Bahamas) and Murray (Canada) are also foreign born, so its 15/30 first rounders from 2016.

thx mr fumble, above post edited with your corrections
Shocky1
beast mode (introducing new clothing line in australia, bears are entrepreneurial) & paws in sydney

bricks mansions (oaktown)#
Shocky1
is the shockster bitter about anything in his life?

**** yes, i'm still scarred by tsubasa onozaki & his staff's decision to not select diamonds are forever as the cal pregame intro song last season...check out the link below, even my man jaylen wants to collaborate with kayne...what a ******* dumb azz decision

hopefully tsubasa will select all the way up as this season's pregame intro song, our guys need uber helicopters at haas pavilion so that nothing can stop us when we're stormin' the court
[video=youtube;y2ak_oBeC-I][/video]

http://www.mercurynews.com/sports/ci_30198421/could-jaylen-brown-and-kanye-collaborate-studio

Shocky1;842441503 said:

whether it's playing high stakes poker in a monte carlo backroom, putting together a multi million dollar business deal or kissing a smokin' hot curvy brunette yoga female for the 1st time or all of the above, it's important to know the tell

the tell is a small almost imperceptible visual cue that tells you what the other person is thinking...its benefits are priceless

are you still with me?

so ivan rabb is being interviewed along with jaylen brown by the espn announcers after the bishop o'dowd vs wheeler match up...the talking heads ask the 5 star brown re: his thought process with respects to selecting a college...the camera & all eyes focus upon jaylen but i'm still just watching ivan

the articulate & thoughtful jaylen says "players and coaches come and go, i want to pick a college where i'm comfortable"...ivan is starting to nod his head

jaylen then says "i want to pick a college that has a family atmosphere, somewhere that feels like home"...ivan is totally moving his head in agreement & then looks down to his left at his heart, these 2 guys got a connection

the tell is clear (do not argue or question my body language reading skills, i aced psych 1 at cal)

diamonds are forever (expect the unexpected)#

i've been lobbying tsubasa onozaki, cal's director of video (he & his staff are creatively killing it lately with their fun & energized cal branding videos) re: my recommendation for the theme song for the cal basketball program's intro video on the haas scoreboard on gamedays, kayne's diamonds are forever

tsubasa told me that the players will reconvene after the australia team bonding trip & then decide as a group the theme song

if the california golden bears student athlete basketball players don't pick kayne's diamonds are forever that is gonna be a tell in my mind, a clear indication that i should shut the **** up, that they're not interested in this foo foo lame **** & that the cal's monster class thread should be terminated at that time

yeah, its all gonna be real clear real soon

the tell#

so how is the vote on the most important decision surrounding the cal basketball gonna play out?...what is the current analytic prognostication for kayne's diamonds are forever as this season's pregame introductions theme song?

full supporters:
*****brenden glapion, nick hamilton & cole welle are my core supporters, them rescue walk ons appreciate my efforts to fully free them from the tyranny of coach martin
*****roger moute a bidias invited both taylor & i at the year end team banquet to stay with his family at their home in cameroon

partial supporters:
*****kameron rooks & sam singer, key members of the original monster class, can't dance at all so hip hop songs are totally out for them
*****brendan chauca & kingsley okoroh appreciate the shockster rooting for the underdogs in life
*****jaylen brown is looking for a business partner re: his philosophical musings
*****ivan rabb is a mama's boy like me plus we both like mac & cheese too at the ol' yeller cafe

undecided:
*****roman davis isn't sure what to think, i dunno maybe the monster class can be produced with australian subtitles
*****stephen domingo don't understand how dumb azzs like me & oski could actually graduate from cal

moderately opposed:
*****jabari bird & jordan mathews don't like the constant references to their failure to consistently play relentless defensive & rebound
*****tyrone wallace overhead me mutter "whatever" when my current 1st wife kat told him "we love you tyrone" when the team circled the student section with the postgame high fives after a victory at haas

totally opposed:
*****coach martin would like to keep me further afar at all times
89Bear
Shocky1;842716892 said:

beast mode (introducing new clothing line in australia, bears are entrepreneurial) & paws in sydney

bricks mansions (oaktown)#

Hey Shocky, can you work on clothing with Paws????
Shocky1
89Bear;842716938 said:

Hey Shocky, can you work on clothing with Paws????

pawlawski is a fisherman, there's no fashion hope for him at all ever
berkeleyhigh91
Just add a pocket square to that fishing vest
Shocky1
berkeleyhigh91;842717008 said:

Just add a pocket square to that fishing vest

agreed

Shocky1

the magic of the pocket square#
concordtom
Shocky1;842717018 said:

the magic of the pocket square#

I agree on this. However, let's just say that if a person goes walking around with All That at even the slightest of formal occasions, they are likely taking themselves too seriously.
#Time and Place.

By the way, anyone else notice how the guy on the right weighs 30 pounds less than the guy on the right?
concordtom
Shocky1;842716898 said:

See, you prove my point. No tie, and jeans, OMG, JEANS!
Time and Place.

But, seriously, what's with the "fuschia" accent?
Is that your calling card now? You are going to wear a Stanford hued accent, post repeatedly how attractive women want Stanford grads? You're giving Cal an inferiority complex, Sir.
There are plenty of blue or gold scarves out there for you to don - get with the program.

PS: your daughter is lovely. Looks just like her mom. Please just don't post any yoga images of her - we wouldn't want to objectify her the way you do others.
oskidunker
Jeans with a sports coat looks like Crap. what are they trying to convey? I am a businessman and but for me relaxing is wearing jeans but I still must wear a sports coat.
So how is it a bad style habit exactly when it sounds like a solution? The PROBLEM here is that men tend to OVERDO jeans, and become pretty one-dimensional. You want to be able to STAND OUT from the crowd – and your style is paramount to that. Change things up – wear chinos or corduroys. Women appreciate men who keep things fresh and can differentiate themselves. It makes you look more confident when you keep switching things up because it portrays you as a risk taker.
OdontoBear66
oskidunker;842717098 said:

Jeans with a sports coat looks like Crap. what are they trying to convey? I am a businessman and but for me relaxing is wearing jeans but I still must wear a sports coat.
So how is it a bad style habit exactly when it sounds like a solution? The PROBLEM here is that men tend to OVERDO jeans, and become pretty one-dimensional. You want to be able to STAND OUT from the crowd – and your style is paramount to that. Change things up – wear chinos or corduroys. Women appreciate men who keep things fresh and can differentiate themselves. It makes you look more confident when you keep switching things up because it portrays you as a risk taker.

I love jeans, and have long ago given up sports coats, being retired, but I don't like the two together. Was in a club that did not allow jeans at all no matter how expensive with its country club casual standard and thought that was appropriate. It really ticked off a lot of the younger members with their $$$$ jeans. Jeans are country.
First Page Last Page
Page 25 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.