cal's monster class deux

1,379,900 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
oskidunker;842717098 said:

Jeans with a sports coat looks like Crap. what are they trying to convey? I am a businessman and but for me relaxing is wearing jeans but I still must wear a sports coat.
So how is it a bad style habit exactly when it sounds like a solution? The PROBLEM here is that men tend to OVERDO jeans, and become pretty one-dimensional. You want to be able to STAND OUT from the crowd – and your style is paramount to that. Change things up – wear chinos or corduroys. Women appreciate men who keep things fresh and can differentiate themselves. It makes you look more confident when you keep switching things up because it portrays you as a risk taker.

oskidunker, nobody is wearing a sports coats, that's not my deal, my fashion goal that evening was to be as approachable (fun) as possible to players & coaches and their families

the shockster selections in the foto above are as follows:

*****armani black tuxedo jacket with a fuschia pocket square
*****dior homme white men's dress shirt
*****rag & bone blue skinny jeans (size 31)
*****giuseppte zanotti kicks
*****no socks & no underwear (it's a yoga thing)

roll on you bears#

NYCGOBEARS
Shocky1;842717125 said:

oskidunker, nobody is wearing a sports coats, that's not my deal, my fashion goal that evening was to be as approachable (fun) as possible to players & coaches and their families

the shockster selections in the foto above are as follows:

*****armani black tuxedo jacket with a fuschia pocket square
*****dior homme white men's dress shirt
*****rag & bone blue skinny jeans (size 31)
*****giuseppte zanotti kicks
*****no socks & no underwear (it's a yoga thing)

roll on you bears#

#FashionVictim
concordtom
I like the jeans or chinos with a formal coat. I'm with Shocky here, though socks are a must - sorry. All I can think of when I see men wearing shoes with no socks is how bad their feet are going to stick, no thanks!

And I was going to say, "but hey, we should ask the fashion industry pro here." So, NYC, say more please.
NYCGOBEARS
concordtom;842717134 said:

I like the jeans or chinos with a formal coat. I'm with Shocky here, though socks are a must - sorry. All I can think of when I see men wearing shoes with no socks is how bad their feet are going to stick, no thanks!

And I was going to say, "but hey, we should ask the fashion industry pro here." So, NYC, say more please.

Let me just politely say that the outfit is equivalent to shopping at Whole Foods blindfolded, then throwing all the expensive ingredients together into a pot expecting it to taste good... And it doesn't - at all.
GATC
concordtom;842717035 said:

I agree on this. However, let's just say that if a person goes walking around with All That at even the slightest of formal occasions, they are likely taking themselves too seriously.
#Time and Place.

By the way, anyone else notice how the guy on the right weighs 30 pounds less than the guy on the right?

I noticed that, too. Barron Trump, Donald's 10 year old son, likes to wear suits around the house.
Shocky1

them california golden bears took a road trip to lake tahoe for the 4th of july weekend, yeah there are some 50 year friendships being built

but more importantly, are they learning anything from the cal's monster class fashion mentoring?

cole, the shades match the trunks (which is a good thing) but there's some weird azz design **** going on that doesn't quite work...as the original surfer dude on the team, we expect more of you

sammy, what the **** were you thinking when you got that outfit, did you get it in the where's waldo section at h&m?...you had better lead you team better this season than you selected this fashion disaster

brenden, clean & simple, like it...not sure you should be wearing trunks that are that long

marcus, you got the 4th of july theme going on, pretty good opening statement as a california golden bear

nick, you are the fashion mvp of this trip with this strong & powerful beachwear, no wonder them curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs are attracted to you...make no mistake about it your dad is very proud of you

fashion week (nor cal style)#

Shocky1;842686259 said:

brenden, nice job borrowing your dad eric's skinny black tie (i know all your fashion tricks) that works well with the shiny jacket & the green (although i'm partial to fuschia) shoelaces that tell the world that you got it goin' on

roger, i didn't know you wear glasses...is it really true that cal basketball players can read books & **** like that?

sammy, the whole miami casual sunday afternoon brunch at joe's stone crabs attire is pulled off by the matching jacket & topsiders...please order me the jumbo lump crab cakes with green tomato & caper remoulade along with a cold perrier, ok?

cole & jabari, did you guys go online with glapion & get 45% off on a bulk discount purchase of 3 brown shoes?...hope they got a refund policy

ivan, gotta love the sleek clean lines of your crisp fashion forward ensemble complemented by the brassy watch but what's up with the right hand across the belly, do you got diaherea or what?...where was this award winning fashion statement at the banquet when you dressed like a runaway at the lake merrit bus stop?

kam, trust me, neither kristy or alicia keys likes your ugly azz beard, are you really trying to look like a 40 year old convict or are you auditioning for the role of javert in les miz?...lose the beard, what time does the personal grooming department at walgreens close tonite?

jordan, you got a good sense for colors along with the tie flair, you are a ceo in the making (as long as you don't go all creasy on dumb azzs in the board room)

stephen, you look like the stern headmaster at a private east coast prep school that would thoroughly enjoy knocking any troublemakers on their azzs if they get out of line

king, nobody wears 3 piece suits during the summertime in the san francisco bay area, you should've consulted that curvy brunette yoga female friend of yours victoria before you stepped out the door

nick, you are a ******* fashion disaster (although the tapered slacks are a definite plus) with your too busy (sometimes less is more) statement that tries unsuccessfully to work black on black, no wonder you look like a waiter at nobu malibu that is covering his balls after delivering the anti curcho peruvian style spicy chicken skewers to the wrong table...no tip for you, my friend

dominik, jesli tylko przestrzegac zalacen natalii mody wam wtedy bedzie kredens gc i nie klaun w cyrku

what not to wear#
Shocky1
NYCGOBEARS;842717143 said:

Let me just politely say that the outfit is equivalent to shopping at Whole Foods blindfolded, then throwing all the expensive ingredients together into a pot expecting it to taste good... And it doesn't - at all.

kayne & the shockster along with them curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs disagree with you

illuminati#
NYCGOBEARS
Shocky1;842717199 said:

kayne & the shockster along with them curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs disagree with you

illuminati#

#TheEmperorsNewClothes

#BewareOfFalseProphetsAndBadCouture
Shocky1
NYCGOBEARS;842717202 said:

#TheEmperorsNewClothes

#BewareOfFalseProphetsAndBadCouture

not gonna happen

own the look#
NYCGOBEARS
Shocky1;842717204 said:

not gonna happen

nouveau riche
ˌno͞oˌvō ˈrēSH/
noun
people who have recently acquired wealth, typically those perceived as ostentatious or lacking in good taste.
synonyms: new rich, parvenus, arrivistes, upstarts, social climbers, vulgarians
"we appeal to the nouveau riche for much of our funding"
adjective
relating to or characteristic of the nouveau riche.
"nouveau-riche social climbers"
Shocky1
fashion clownz
noun
conformists who can't think for themselves, who rely upon others such as the sales staff at bergdorf or their mommy/spouse for their fashion decision making
NYCGOBEARS
Shocky1;842717210 said:

fashion clownz
noun
conformists who can't think for themselves, who rely upon others such as the sales staff at bergdorf or their mommy/spouse for their fashion decision making

Like that bad potpourri of obvious and clichd designer junk you put together was original?
Shocky1
NYCGOBEARS;842717211 said:

Like that bad potpourri of obvious and clichd designer junk you put together was original?

yes, 100% original...trust me, i don't ask men for their fashion opinions
Shocky1
GATC;842717150 said:

I noticed that, too. Barron Trump, Donald's 10 year old son, likes to wear suits around the house.

trust me gatc, i'm not a trump supporter at all

mikecohen;842540040 said:

As the future President's wife, she should be able to get cal basketball tickets when she wants.

mike, i'd rather see kim k & kayne (singing diamonds are forever at the presidential inauguration) in the white house than that dumb azz donald

Shocky1;842504273 said:

visited this morning the recently opened nicklaus design group ferry point golf course just outside of nyc with panoramic views of the manhattan skyline

arrive from my hotel by cab at the clubhouse around 7:30 am to stretch & warm up at the practice facility

upon arrival the head golf professional tells me that ferry point's developer donald trump heard that as a golf digest & golf magazine rankings panelist that i had an 8:10 tee time and would i like to play with the donald at 8:20 am instead?

so i say sure, no big deal, let's do this

so we make the introductions on the practice green & the 1st thing i notice is that trump has the weirdest color hair ever (kinda yellow orange) & that he has total man boobs along with an oversized obnoxious red cap

i walk & carry my lightweight leather mackzenie bag while the donald drives a golf cart literally to within 6 inches of every green...just as annoyingly, we then proceed to play thru every group on the golf course in front of us (why does he do this, why not just take the 1st tee time?)...it's funny to watch people's reactions as he dictates the playing thru, some golfers are understandably agitated while others want a selfie with him on their phones, he very clearly enjoys all the drama he's created

so he tells while we wait for the short par 4 8th green to clear that he thinks ferry point is one of the greatest golf courses in the united states (it isn't, there are at least a dozen courses on long island & the hamptons that are significantly better) & that he's qualified to make that statement because of his extensive travels around the globe playing golf, that nobody knows golf architecture better than him & that includes actual golf architects

so in front of his 2 buddies & his cart caddie i tell the donald that actually i'm one of the 13 guys (and the youngest) to have played the world top 100 courses & stare him down...total silence, one of his buddies who is the chairman of macys starts to laugh, & donald play punches my shoulder kinda hard, he's been pwned...whatever

dude is an interesting guy but playing golf with him is not really a celebration of the game but more like riding a roller coaster

you're fired, shocky#

update:
"they're bringing drugs...they're bringing crime...they're rapists and some i assume are good people"
-donald trump's disparaging comments re: mexicans

to be honest with you when i 1st read these comments i thought trump was talking about criminal dana altman & the oregon basketball program

the fallout from these racist comments is that numerous major corporations including nbc, univision & macys (which is kinda funny because the chairman played golf with us at ferry point) have cut ties with him

you're fired, donald#

Shocky1

Jeans with a sports coat looks like Crap. what are they trying to convey? I am a businessman and but for me relaxing is wearing jeans but I still must wear a sports coat.
So how is it a bad style habit exactly when it sounds like a solution? The PROBLEM here is that men tend to OVERDO jeans, and become pretty one-dimensional. You want to be able to STAND OUT from the crowd – and your style is paramount to that. Change things up – wear chinos or corduroys. Women appreciate men who keep things fresh and can differentiate themselves. It makes you look more confident when you keep switching things up because it portrays you as a risk taker.

this look works for me, on you not so much

NYCGOBEARS
Shocky1;842717218 said:

this look works for me, on you not so much

Call girl couture seems to be your thing. That's ok. We all have our piccadillos.
Shocky1
NYCGOBEARS;842717220 said:

Call girl couture seems to be your thing. That's ok. We all have our piccadillos.

by your definition 90%+ of the curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs in scottsdale, new york city, milan, paris, london, beverly hills/hollywood & san francisco must be afflicted then with call girl couture

the other 10% are probably republicans
NYCGOBEARS
Shocky1;842717224 said:

by your definition 90%+ of the curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs in scottsdale, new york city, paris, beverly hills/hollywood & san francisco must be afflicted then with call girl couture

Nah, that's just what you notice in those places because that's your taste. Stick to golf courses.
oskidunker
Ugh
Shocky1
oskidunker;842717227 said:

Ugh

Big C
Shocky1;842717186 said:

them california golden bears took a road trip to lake tahoe for the 4th of july weekend, yeah there are some 50 year friendships being built

but more importantly, are they learning anything from the cal's monster class fashion mentoring?

cole, the shades match the trunks (which is a good thing) but there's some weird azz design **** going on that doesn't quite work...as the original surfer dude on the team, we expect more of you

sammy, what the **** were you thinking when you got that outfit, did you get it in the where's waldo section at h&m?...you had better lead you team better this season than you selected this fashion disaster

brenden, clean & simple, like it...not sure you should be wearing trunks that are that long

marcus, you got the 4th of july theme going on, pretty good opening statement as a california golden bear

nick, you are the fashion mvp of this trip with this strong & powerful beachwear, no wonder them curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs are attracted to you...make no mistake about it your dad is very proud of you

fashion week (nor cal style)#

Geez, that's Marcus Lee? Nicodemus has his work cut out for him...
Shocky1
Big C_Cal;842717255 said:

Geez, that's Marcus Lee? Nicodemus has his work cut out for him...

despite being inaccurately listed as 6'9" 224 lbs by the kentucky athletic department, marcus lee was officially confirmed as 6'10" 211 lbs with a 7'3" wingspan at the may 2016 nba scouting combine

trust me, after working with coach christopher who is arguably the most energetic & hands on s&c coach in college basketball for almost 18 months marcus lee is not gonna weigh 211 lbs when he officially suits up for the california golden bears in november of 2017...he's gonna have the body of a bad azz nba enforcer that is gonna get paid

this is gonna happen, lee is learning healthy ways to put on good weight while not losing any of his elite jumping/athletic physical skills...marcus is gonna be off to the races

the grind (get minted)#
concordtom
NYCGOBEARS;842717225 said:

Nah, that's just what you notice in those places because that's your taste. Stick to golf courses.

LOL.
Can I second that?

Also, can I add that the "holes in jeans" look is absolutely ridiculous, stupid, and immature?
Very hip with the 15 year old crowd. This bitch is doing it to such an extent that she's like Barron Trump in the suit, taking themselves too seriously.
Shocky1
concordtom;842717276 said:

LOL.
Can I second that?

Also, can I add that the "holes in jeans" look is absolutely ridiculous, stupid, and immature?
Very hip with the 15 year old crowd. This bitch is doing it to such an extent that she's like Barron Trump in the suit, taking themselves too seriously.

tom, let's be real here, you really shouldn't be focusing on the fashion habits of others, you should be consumed with being more healthy/losing weight & buying season tixs for cal basketball instead of mooching off your dad like a 15 year old on gamedays
Shocky1
sammy & domingo are gonna graduate (just like hoop dreams & the shockster) this academic year from the internationally recognized haas biz school

get paid#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (and the c suites everywhere)
Shocky1
ira lee just underwent shoulder surgery & is gonna be out for 2-3 months, just another reminder re: the fragile mortality of athletes that basketball is gonna be done with you someday (and probably sooner than you think) & that you gotta have an academic/career plan to be prepared for that day
http://usatodayhss.com/2016/top-5-big-man-recruit-ira-lee-has-shoulder-surgery-out-2-3-months

attending an academically mediocre school like arizona with a 95%+ acceptance rate is a fool's errand in today's highly competitive global economy that favors the well educated

don't be a dumb azz#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world:bravo

Shocky1;842694501 said:

ira lee, a 6'7" 220 lbs power forward/rebounding machine & top 60 player in the 2017 class is a key targeted recruiting priority & got an actionable offer from coach martin & the cal staff that has been intently watching him at aau sessions...like troy brown jr (3.7 gpa) the bears are all in on ira lee

ira is an ideal fit with his 3.7 gpa during the fall semester, he's not a dumb azz...plus unlike coach martin he got great hair

lee switched from the oakland soldiers (nike) to the earl watson aau elite (under armour) this summer & is playing with friend jemarl baker (3.6 gpa) who recruited him to the aau team

ira is also hearing from his longtime friend young ivee who is talking to him re: cal & the opportunity to replace him at the 4 in 2017 when ivan declares for the nba draft

lee recently tweeted re: charlie moore's signing with them california golden bears, elite bigs want an elite point guard to distribute/facilitate them & yeah charlie (3.86 gpa) is that guy with skilled passing jemarl also sliding over to the 1 at times

listen to the interview below, the recruiting information is a little outdated but you can't help but be impressed with the poised & articulate ira lee
[video=youtube;2JQWRlu-9HU][/video]

right now this is looking like a cal (50 year decision in a family environment with world class academics) vs arizona (mediocre academics, off court chemistry issues, tucson is a dump) with the bears offering a much better opportunity (but not guaranteed) for an immediate starting role as a freshman...his curvy brunette yoga female girlfriend valerie higgins is signed to the usc women's basketball team but the trojans already got two talented 4s in chimezie metu & bennie boatwright

yeah, ira lee is expecting to make an early summer decision, he would be a perfect addition to cal's all the way up class (2017) with his friends jemarl & juhwan, he's got uber helicopter hops that's for sure

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including san pedro):gobears:
oskidunker
concordtom;842717276 said:

LOL.
Can I second that?

. +1 thank you
Shocky1
yeah nick hamilton is getting it done in the classroom & if he ever can consistently knock down open jumpers better than lil yachty his defensive tenacity is strong enough to earn some playing time in the rotation

love this guy

Shocky1;842694180 said:

happy 20th birthday to nick "the smartest bear of them all" hamilton

nick grew up with some family challenges (he's got the best dad of all time) but the gates scholar still got a smile every day, the clouds are never gray

hamilton blueshirted this season & told me at the banquet that he's gonna graduate from cal as an undergraduate in a remarkable 3 years & then play his final 2 years as a graduate student before pursuing a career as a sports agent

"nothing could stop me from achieving my goals in life except divine intervention"
-nick hamilton

nick, trust me on this, your ugly azz beard isn't gonna help you with them curvy brunette yoga females...i dunno maybe you'll get a facial manscape clean up package from your family for your b-day

Shocky1
happy birthday, theo john...cali isn't sweater weather

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including the midwest)
Shocky1
check out the link below re: the recruiting process/relentless communications from college & aau coaches that the brown family has experienced since the nike top 100 camp in st louis in 2014, it's insane (just ask troy brown sr)

http://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/the-recruiting-game/recruiting-game-process-fulfilling-stressful-centennial-s-troy-brown

coach martin & the staff have done a good job of building respectful relationships with the brown family...the key basketball factor will be explaining troy's potential utilization in the bears positionless (the bears scheme favors guys that are multiple like jaylen brown & t-wall) & the opportunities to handle the ball & play the 1

troy jr is an unselfish team 1st top 10 player in the 2017 class, he got a 3.7 gpa & is a wickedly talented artist...troy would be a strong fit for cal's all the way up class (2017)

and yeah, unlike coach martin, troy's younger sister jada (a senior on the kansas basketball team, his older sister janae did track at unlv) got good hair

does coach martin even own a comb?...why is he wasting money at supercuts?
dal9

So how is it a bad style habit exactly when it sounds like a solution? The PROBLEM here is that men tend to OVERDO jeans, and become pretty one-dimensional. You want to be able to STAND OUT from the crowd and your style is paramount to that. Change things up wear chinos or corduroys. Women appreciate men who keep things fresh and can differentiate themselves. It makes you look more confident when you keep switching things up because it portrays you as a risk taker.

I decided to "take a risk" by not wearing pants to work for Casual Friday and now I'm fired! This is the last time I am taking fashion advice on an internet message board! Thanks for nothing!
concordtom
dal9;842717849 said:

I decided to "take a risk" by not wearing pants to work for Casual Friday and now I'm fired! This is the last time I am taking fashion advice on an internet message board! Thanks for nothing!

First of all, No Pants Day occurs the first Friday in May - so your timing is several months off.

Second of all, and I think this is where you really went wrong and got yourself fired, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO WEAR UNDERWEAR!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Pants_Day

http://mashable.com/2014/01/12/no-pants-subway-ride-2014/#MEp4SIGZKPqR

dal9
*complains about pictures of fit half-naked women
*posts picture of flabby nude man
Shocky1
tom, you should take this sage advice here...honestly i think you're sexually confused with all your continued images/obsession with men & there's nothing wrong with that, we're not here to judge

Shocky1;842717296 said:

tom, let's be real here, you really shouldn't be focusing on the fashion habits of others, you should be consumed with being more healthy/losing weight & buying season tixs for cal basketball instead of mooching off your dad like a 15 year old on gamedays
Shocky1
dal9;842717849 said:

dal, some people can get away with certain fashion choices, apparently your not one of them

sorry

First Page Last Page
Page 26 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.