cal's monster class deux

1,395,406 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
concordtom
NYCGOBEARS;842724240 said:

Shocky, I got this.... Ira, ask any of your Korean relatives where they'd rather go to school if they had the choice; UC Berkeley or the University of Arizona? I'm pretty sure that I know all their answers. #바보 하지 말라
#babo haji malla

I didn't know the Koreans sided with the South in the Civil War?!?!
Is that why Ira is interested in Alabama? For reasons of historic affiliation?

EDIT: Oh, wait, that was Troy Brown, Jr. and Alabama.
Is he Korean, too? Cause if they're related, why not just come to Cal together and make it a family affair?!
mikecohen
Shocky1;842724428 said:

taylor has got her 1st real job as a hostess at an upscale japanese sushi restaurant in north scottsdale but no worries she's gonna get friday nite november 11th off from work (and a half a day of school) to celebrate cal basketball's epic opening nite at haas pavilion with her dumb azz dad:cheer

When some loud braggart tries to put me down, I tell him: Wait a minute, Buddy, ain't you heard of my school, it's number one in the state . . . Rah, Rah, Rah, Rah, Sis Boom Bah, BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL!
south bender
mikecohen;842724758 said:

When some loud braggart tries to put me down, I tell him: Wait a minute, Buddy, ain't you heard of my school, it's number one in the state . . . Rah, Rah, Rah, Rah, Sis Boom Bah, BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL!

?
Shocky1

cal is a basketball school (but demetris got wheels)#
Shocky1
jemarl baker threw down 32 points on an uber helicopter 6 3 pointers from the pink stucco roof of the beverly hills hotel this afternoon

jemarl (like juhwan) don't got great hair like ira but is arguably the most talented long range high school shooter in the united states of america & he's the perfect pilot with his mile high credentials to lead cal's all the way up class (2017), just ask steph & fat joe

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including french montana):acclaim:
Shocky1

we will never forget (remember the fallen)#
mikecohen
south bender;842725675 said:

?

Isn't that Shocky? That song always struck me as, like totally, weird; but it does seem to be a spiritual, if not intellectual, precursor to our fearless leader.
concordtom
mikecohen;842726409 said:

Isn't that Shocky? That song always struck me as, like totally, weird; but it does seem to be a spiritual, if not intellectual, precursor to our fearless leader.

Beach Boys.
We did this last year, or was it 2, or 3, years ago.
concordtom
Shocky1;842726182 said:

we will never forget (remember the fallen)#

Shocky1

what up theo?

i've seen guys at funerals with bigger smiles & more enthusiasm than you during your official visit to minnesota, gotta love all them empty seats in the background it's kinda like a gophers basketball game:headbang

yeah now that your 5 official trips are done your gonna make your final azz decision...are you gonna stay home (so your family can watch your games in person, i get that, that's a big deal) in the frozen tundra of the midwest for an ethically challenged head coach that is gonna be fired after this season or are you gonna purse an opportunity of a lifetime to earn a degree at the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world in the fabulously diverse & beautiful san francisco bay area while playing for a strongly principled head coach with academically ambitious & high character teammates in a family first team environment?

theo, let's be real here, minnesota isn't exactly sweater weather:gobears:

Shocky1;842724147 said:

what up theo?

hope you enjoy your 5th & final official visit this weekend to local minnesota, too bad it's not sweater weather like cali

coach pitino is doing a great job with the program, the gophers were 2-16 in big 12 play last season & are projected to finish 12th in the big 12 this season along with declining fan attendance

the gophers top recruit for 2015 kevin dorsey has transferred to colorado state after posting a sexually explicit video online but the good news is that reggie lynch has been reinstated to the basketball team after being arrested for sexual assault charges...no wonder jericho sims decided to pass on being around such low character guys & is gonna go to texas

theo, how did richard pitino ever get a head coaching job?

is it because his dad won a national championship at louisivllle by using strippers & underage hookers to recruit guys?...did you know richard pitino was an assistant coach for his daddy when all that **** went down?
http://www.espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/14951432/three-former-louisville-basketball-recruits-told-ncaa-investigators-attended-stripper-parties-had-sex-them

but no worries pitino is gonna be fired after this season if the gophers go 2-16 again in big 12 play...the only reason that he didn't get fired after last season's abysmal failure both on & off the court is because minnesota didn't have an athletic director, pitino's biggest supporter ad norwood teague got fired due to sexual harassment charges

i dunno, theo, but i'm kinda noting a pattern here with the minnesota basketball program, are you seeing it too?

whatever you do, don't ask pitino about his daddy or the current allegations of his overspending on private jets, luxury hotels & parties, ok?
http://www.si.com/college-basketball/2016/05/11/minnesota-gophers-richard-pitino-overspent-private-jet-travel-budget

this **** is getting live
Shocky1
it makes no ******* sense to me, but why is my boy & fellow haas guy sammy singer in the foto above to the far right wearing the shades & the ugly azz minnesota shirt?
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]lying down on the job again?

is 6-7 [COLOR="#000080"]Roman Davis[/COLOR] going step up and provide relentless energy, be a monster on defense and on the glass this year?
is he going to work hard like Roger on improving his shot?
Roman what will it be?[/SIZE]

Shocky1
happy b-day damari milstead, good luck with your college decision, you got a lotta really good options

frank knight's mariners#
mikecohen
Shocky1;842726496 said:

it makes no ******* sense to me, but why is my boy & fellow haas guy sammy singer in the foto above to the far right wearing the shades & the ugly azz minnesota shirt?

All white people look alike
Shocky1
mikecohen;842726575 said:

All white people look alike

my boy sammy is jewish

ice in his ******* veins game winner (seattle style baby)#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]2028 recruit
already working on her left hand[/SIZE]

Shocky1
update: theo john is targeting a collegiate decision announcement before the end of september ("in about 2 weeks")

recap of his minnesota official visit (with shocky subtitles):

"it was an amazing time (coach pitino showed me his high tech video resume he's putting together in preparation for his termination after another 2-16 season in the big 12), every visit i've been on has been great (although san francisco is slightly more cosmopolitan than the world hot spots of norman, milwaukee, minnesapolis & west lafayette)"

"like any visit the food was amazing (and it was nice not having coach christopher around telling me i got to eat healthier more nutritious organic food groups)...i saw all the features (that ugly azz 1960's governmental big box architecture that is an eyesore throughout the midwest), the academic advisors (you got to have at least a 2.5 hs gpa and/or a successful ged completion certificate to get accepted at minnesota and stuff like that (coach pitino showed me how to fudge expense reimbursement forms, that was pretty interesting)"

"then I toured all the campus and the facilities (which isn't as much fun as seeing the golden gate bridge or the eiffel tower), the building weren't that new to me because i've seen them before (in my nightmares)...they showed us the renderings for the new buildings and how it would help the players (if they aren't arrested on sexual attack/harassment charges) and recruiting (which will be very important when minnesota conducts a nationwide head coach search next summer after firing coach pitino)"

re: his cal official visit:

"they're in a beautiful location (unlike the boring azz midwest that i've lived in every day of my entire life thus far), amazing weather (it's sweater weather)...it was a great time (in learning how a cal degree will open doors for the rest of my life in becoming minted and meeting a curvy brunette yoga female with a flat stomach")

yeah theo john would be a fantastic & much needed big with early playing opportunities as a back to the basket 4/5 & as a forward facing 4 joining jemarl baker & juhwan harris dyson as part of cal's all the way up class (2017)...cal basketball is about them uber helicopter rides & if they ask where you live, point to the berkeley hills & tell them go all the way up

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including the frozen tundra of minnesota)
Shocky1
theo, them curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs wanna date & marry cal, stanford (just ask mcdonalds game all american reid travis from minnespolis why he didn't stay home for college) & ivy league guys, that's just the way of the world

but are you willing to do the work?...are you mentally limitless with academic ambition?...cal isn't for everybody, neither are them curvy brunette yoga females

50 year decision#
Shocky1
coach martin & the staff are gonna do an in home visit (georgetown is also gonna do the same tonite) with troy brown jr & his family in las vegas tomorrow (tuesday)

yeah it's pretty clear from troy's hand signals that he's very interested in becoming a part of cal's all the way up class (2017) along with jemarl baker & juhwan harris dyson

troy, and if they ask you where you live, point to the berkeley hills & tell them to go all the way up...and you can stay up in them uber helicopters (unless coach martin want you to go to class or s&c workouts or some **** like that)

cal's all the way up class (2017)#
Shocky1
not listed at calbears.com but the bears got a tentatively scheduled exhibition game with cal baptist on thursday november 3rd
Shocky1
update: theo john's decision could be potentially announced as early as tomorrow
tedbear
Shocky1;842727061 said:

update: theo john's decision could be potentially announced as early as tomorrow

Any insights to where he might end up?
Shocky1
tedbear;842727111 said:

yes but that's his deal not mine

will announce tomorrow at 5:00 pm minnesota time
Shocky1
welcome 6'3" 175 lbs walk on koko kurdoghlian from la canada high school in so cal to the cal basketball family, he's currently working out with the guys in berkeley

http://www.latimes.com/socal/glendale-news-press/sports/tsn-vsl-all-area-boys-basketball-player-of-the-year-la-canada-high-s-koko-kudoghlian-rebounds-way-to-one-fin-20160406-story.html

koko got not only a great name but also great hair in a kinda zippy the pinhead sort of way

kurdoghlian is joining my boys cole welle & nick hamilton to the saddest show on earth, the slow & the forgotten, them cal basketball walk ons under the neglected tyranny of coach martin...but no worries i'm gonna be your #1 fan/supporter koko, let's do this

[video=youtube;SL6yXkoaMxM][/video]

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (and guys with great ******* names like koko & shocky):gobears:
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Keeping it real[/SIZE]

[COLOR="#0000CD"][SIZE=4][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Shocky1
coach webster in utah today to visit with trevin knell & to let trevin know that tracy is a better shooter (just ask him)

Shocky1;842719382 said:

yeah trevin knell got a 4.0 gpa & a pure shooting stroke with deep range to midnite city

50 year decision (travel/experience the world)#:bravo
concordtom
Shocky1;842727116 said:

yes but that's his deal not mine

will announce tomorrow at 5:00 pm minnesota time

So, you're saying that your mocking of Minnesota, its weather, its coach, and your posting of "California" females.... didn't do any good?
Hmmm. Go figure.

You know, my great grandfather was born in a very small town in southern MN in the 1880's, in a house his grandfather (immigrant from Scotland) homesteaded and built in the 1850's. He had to work as a cooper and in a cement factory while growing up. He was laughed at when he first inquired about going to college. But, he did go to U of MN and graduated as an engineer. He moved to CA in his late 20's and ended up founding a company with his brother in SF.

I got no problem with U of MN.
We've all got Roots.

#doesn't make it any warmer, but global warming may
mikecohen
Shocky1;842727138 said:

welcome 6'3" 175 lbs walk on koko kurdoghlian from la canada high school in so cal to the cal basketball family, he's currently working out with the guys in berkeley

http://www.latimes.com/socal/glendale-news-press/sports/tsn-vsl-all-area-boys-basketball-player-of-the-year-la-canada-high-s-koko-kudoghlian-rebounds-way-to-one-fin-20160406-story.html

koko got not only a great name but also great hair in a kinda zippy the pinhead sort of way

kurdoghlian is joining my boys cole welle & nick hamilton to the saddest show on earth, the slow & the forgotten, them cal basketball walk ons under the neglected tyranny of coach martin...but no worries i'm gonna be your #1 fan/supporter koko, let's do this

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (and guys with great ******* names like koko & shocky):gobears:

Interesting: From the write-up, he would appear to be a clone of Nick Hamilton; but, whereas Hamilton is famous for his inside play, Kurodghlian is basically an outside/mid-range/drive player, with good defensive skills (which, IIRC, Hamilton is also known for). So the question arises how (at 6'3") did he get all those rebounds? The highlight reel doesn't much show that.
Shocky1
mikecohen;842727276 said:

Interesting: From the write-up, he would appear to be a clone of Nick Hamilton; but, whereas Hamilton is famous for his inside play, Kurodghlian is basically an outside/mid-range/drive player, with good defensive skills (which, IIRC, Hamilton is also known for). So the question arises how (at 6'3") did he get all those rebounds? The highlight reel doesn't much show that.

koko aka zippy got tenacious hops & a relentless motor like the shockster

will we make our mark this time, will we always say we tried?

screaming from the rooftops of berkeley (long live the walk ons)#
GOCAL73
tedbear;842727111 said:

According to Minneapolis StarTribune, Theo John will decide between Marquette and Minnesota. Considering these are his final two schools, it's amazing Cal got serious consideration.
BearlyCareAnymore
Shocky1;842727138 said:

Much closer to Alan Cumming than Zippy.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5848[/ATTACH]
calfanz
Bad News

Jeff82
HoopDreams;842726646 said:

[SIZE=5]2028 recruit
already working on her left hand[/SIZE]

Mine is also.
BearlyCareAnymore
calfanz;842727561 said:

Bad News

Doesn't he know that if he came here there would be pictures of girls on our board? Where else on the internet are you going to find that?
First Page Last Page
Page 31 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.