cal's monster class deux

1,380,007 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
wake the **** up, today is the 1st day of classes for the spring semester at the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world...yeah, you gotta sit in the 1st 2 rows, turn off all electornica media devices, lose the dumb azz hoodie look & start talking up a curvy brunette yoga female with a flat stomach (she's a crowd pleaser)

it's the dawn of a new day in berkeley

sleep (and clothes) are for losers#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5][COLOR="#0000CD"]http://www.nba.com/celtics/news/sidebar/post-011617-brown-impacts-fans-teammates-heartfelt-mlk-speech[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Shocky1;842795417 said:

a proud history of activism, of asking questions & not blindly following convention (the establishment), always daring to be different in the pursuit of a better tomorrow

thx you hoop dreams for sharing this beautiful foto, it's moving in a way that words cannot adequately describe

the university of california, berkeley=epicenter of the civil rights & free speech movement
UrsaMajor
Shocky:

Why would Roy Williams retire at Kansas? Is he planning to leave North Carolina just to retire in Lawrence?
Shocky1
UrsaMajor;842795591 said:

Shocky:

Why would Roy Williams retire at Kansas? Is he planning to leave North Carolina just to retire in Lawrence?

your right as usual ursa but the truth is that roy has cheated/committed academic fraud in both lawrence & chapel hill so who knows where he's gonna retire

i flew up to the bay area with former michigan fab 5/asu head coach bill frieder (he told me goldman participated in one of his nba fantasy camps & got no game, all campers are verbally abused all week which is apparently part of the experience) last week, frieder's daughter worked in cal's athletic department & is now #2 at the college of arts or something in berkeley

anyways bill told me he was on a fishing trip with a bunch of old coaches & he told williams, pitino, calipari & boheim that since all their wins are eventually gonna be taken away by the ncca for cheating that he's gonna have the most wins of the group, they all laughed & agreed with him

Shocky1

coach wyking at the 2017 mlk classic at st marys keeping an eye on 2018 salesian 5'11" james akinjo (29 points) & 2018 bishop o'dowd dragons 6'1" 165 elijah hardy (13 points) and 6'3" 170 lbs naseem gaskins (28 points) along with harvard westlake 2019 6'5" 180 lbs cassius stanley

"i have decided to stick with love, hate it too much of a burden to bear"#
Shocky1
tolu jacobs yaffa dnp in the 2017 mlk classic at st marys college, he's still not eligible with the high school transfer rules

yeah yaffa's high school career is still on hold kinda like his grip on this curvy brunette yoga female

but my recruitment of this remarkable young man is not on hold, i really want to coach up yaffa in berkeley as part of my continued collegiate coaching ascension, the upward trajectory of my teachings in going all the way up towards the orbits is unmistakable

tolu, as part of my commitment to transparently always telling you the truth, here's a sampling of my key effective coaching messages to my current stable of california golden bears bigs:

*****"when you get close to the basket just dunk the ******* basketball, don't dribble or use the backboard, be physical, it's good to be the king"-my message to the king

*****"hands straight up, no reaching, let's do this kam"-my message to k(rooks)

*****"demand the ball ivan, impose your will on the game, demand the ball"-my message to young ivee

but don't worry, tolu, i'll customize my coaching on gamedays specifically for you, ok?...john thompson sr is a sorry broken down candy azz bitch male stripper compared to me when it comes to my unique & succssful ability to develop bigs

and how much am i gonna charge you for all this knowledge?...that's the best part, tolu, it's for free:woohoo

Shocky1;842701570 said:

coach martin has offered 7' 275 lbs tolu jacobs yaffa a raw athletic force of nature playing this summer for the west coast all stars aau team & will be attending capital christian school in sacramento this fall...yaffa's family moved from nigeria in 2014 & last year attended king's ridge christian high school in alpharetta, georgia

tolu got academic ambition & got interest from bigtime programs from coast (stanford) to coast (virginia)..he is an ideal cal fit for reasons that extend far beyond playing basketball on a basketball court with a basketball

is yaffa just a selfish dumb azz baller that is inwardly focused?...check out his following quote:

"i really want to make money so i can help people in need...i might not have earthly things but i sure can put a big smile on ur face"
-tolu jacobs yaffa, the chairmanofdaboards

one of tolu's key mentors is joshua calbert (gotta love that name), a fast rising assistant coach at salesian high school (jabari bird) in richmond...salesian's head coach is bill mellis (named state high school coach of the year in 2012), a former cal team manager back in the day

trust me if capital christian schedules woodcreek (jordan brown) this upcoming prep season, shocky is gonna be in the house to check out the battling sophmores...they could become teammates in berkeley in a couple of years, their futures are unlimited both mentally & athletically

[video=youtube;AVq5lc6sVVo][/video]

impose your will (sweat equity)#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including nigeria)
Shocky1
the bird man told me that he (unlike his girlfriend kelli) don't got a yoga/meditation practice but when he says stuff like "i wouldn't change anything, just trying to get better in the future, keep fighting" i kinda wonder about that...this is an amazing young man, can't help but to root for jabari to achieve all his goals

[video=youtube;HIVSYerDGI8][/video]
Shocky1
[video=youtube;yU7lgKa4grU][/video]
Shocky1
san diego aztecs (11-7) blackjacked/shadow creeked 64-51 the unlv running rebels at the winn
Shocky1
future roomie stats tonite:
jemarl baker with 18 points & facilitating/distributing 7 assists
juhwan harris dyson with 19 points & a physical 10 boards
zero agreement on sink clean up duty

:nono::nono:

Shocky1;842780817 said:

juhwan: why do you always gotta wear exactly what i wear?

jemarl: what are you talking about, maybe if you didn't leave all your crap all the floor i could actually find my clothes

juhwan (shaking his head): yeah kinda like the way you find guys on defense after they already scored

jemarl: guess what buddy, shocky thinks you got crooked azz shooting

juhwan: who cares what shocky thinks, he's a dumb azz bitch azz male stripper as far as i'm concerned

roommates (50 year friendship)#:buttkick:
Shocky1
no need for jordan brown to put up big stats & embarazz anybody (unlike the donut boy of tuscon who tried to run up the score in coach martin's 1st year in berkeley to unsuccessfully convince young ivee that cal was a loser program) as woodcreek went on a 30-0 run to including holding oak ridge to no points in the 2nd half, the 2nd half played with a running clock...tough game against folsom coming up this friday nite

yeah some people don't really know who they are but there are some guys who love their families & want to stay closer to them in cali so they can share in their collegiate gameday experiences

i love my city (we believe)#

the universiy of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (and a short drive from roseville for those that you love):wave
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]start of the season[/SIZE]

concordtom
Shocky1;842795388 said:

yeah both dontae coleman & shocky are gonna be ready to compete on this week's roadtrip to the freezing azz northwest, too bad neither of us know how to start a fire or build an igloo

FYI: I asked Mr. Coleman face to face.
"So, there's lots of confusion over Don or Dontae. What's the story there?"
He laughed, and explained that Dontae is his name, but he's Don.
As the player next to him laughed at the question and interrupted, "Call him Dontae. Call him Dontae...", I had to ask again specifically, "So, which do you prefer."
He said with no equivocation and a smile, "Don".
"Okay, that settles that."

... I guess if his mom decided upon Dontae, you can use it.
But he prefers Don.

I prefer a basketball site without random pictures of sexy women - doesn't mean you're going to listen to me, either.

Have a good day.
Jeff82
concordtom;842796292 said:

FYI: I asked Mr. Coleman face to face.
"So, there's lots of confusion over Don or Dontae. What's the story there?"
He laughed, and explained that Dontae is his name, but he's Don.
As the player next to him laughed at the question and interrupted, "Call him Dontae. Call him Dontae...", I had to ask again specifically, "So, which do you prefer."
He said with no equivocation and a smile, "Don".
"Okay, that settles that."

... I guess if his mom decided upon Dontae, you can use it.
But he prefers Don.

I prefer a basketball site without random pictures of sexy women - doesn't mean you're going to listen to me, either.

Have a good day.

You were in line right in front of me, I guess. I had my sleeping daughter in a stroller, while we got autographs on a T-shirt for her.
parentswerebears
When did this autograph session start and does it happen every game? Or was this a special thing?
Jeff82
It was a special event announced for that game. They had all the players in the Haas room after the game, and you could get a poster or anything else you wanted signed by them, although it was set up for kids. It started maybe 30-45 minutes after the game ended.
parentswerebears
That is cool. Glad the team is doing things like that!
Shocky1
don't forget to pack a warm jacket for the freezing azz northwest, why the **** would anyone want to intentionally live in cold weather unless you are an eskimo or you own an igloo factory or something?

Shocky1
donnie tillman is probably gonna officially visit berkeley january 28th for the cal vs stanford weekend

donnie, look we both know utah is an academically mediocre school, it's not even in the same zip code as cal but let's take a realistic look at both team's rosters with respects to your future playing time as a multiple 3, ok?

2017 cal basketball roster including incoming players, next year the bears currently only got 1 scholly player taller than 6'4" and shorter than 6'10":
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/team/roster/_/id/25/california-golden-bears

*****6'7" 200 lbs roman davis (will be a sophmore): averaging 2.4 mpg
both of cal's 2017 commits jemarl baker & juhwan harris dyson are 6'4"

2017 utah basketball roster including incoming players, next year the utes currently got 7 scholly players taller than 6'4" and shorter than 6'10":
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/team/roster/_/id/254/utah-utes

*****6'5" 190 lbs devon daniels (will be a sophmore): averaging 26.8 mpg
*****6'8" 215 lbs chris seeley (will be a redshirt freshman): not playing this season
*****6'8" 220 lbs david collette (will be a senior): averaging 27.6 mpg
*****6'9" 221 lbs kyle kuzma (will be a senior): averaging 29.8 mpg
*****6'9" 220 lbs max reininger (will be a sophmore): averaging 3.4 mpg
*****6'9" 215 lbs makoi mawlen is signed for 2017 (will be a freshman)
*****6'6" 190 lbs gabe bealer is signed for 2017 (will be a junior)

cal got 1 guy with your height, utah is gonna have 7 guys with your height next season, do you really want to be the 8th?...what roster offers the opportunity to compete for a starting position & early playing time?

where do you want to live the next 4 years, the almost all white freezing azz salt lake city or the wonderfully diverse ideal weather san francisco bay area?

what area is economically vibrant with high tech start ups that are minting fresh out of college hard working millennials, salt lake city or the san francisco bay area (silicon valley)?

donnie, special k has done a great job of selling you that he's gonna develop you, that he played in the nba

coach martin is more low key, he don't bring it up all the time (which might be a mistake on his part because there are some guys that wanna hear that **** all the time) but he also played in the nba

reality is that during larry's 6 years in freezing azz utah he's only put 2 guys delon wright & jakop poeltl into the league, coach martin & his staff got a way better track record of developing guys for the nba, did you know that?

donnie, your 1 injury away from basketball being done with you forever, what's your 50 year plan to ensure that you achieve all of your life goals in order to take care of your moms & your pretty curvy brunette yoga girlfriend with the beautiful smile?...are you gonna use basketball or is basketball gonna use you?

moral of the story: don't be a dumb azz & fall for the sales pitch, check out all the facts

what's your 50 year plan?#

Shocky1;842695280 said:

coach martin & the staff is in daily communication with emerging key 2017 priority wing 6'7" 215 lbs donnie tillman originally from the housing projects of detroit & now flourishing at findlay prep & the oakland soldiers...tillman is not nationally ranked yet because he played in only 5 games last year because of a now fully recovered meniscus tear w/ cartilage damage but like charlie moore he's gonna be a top 100 player before the end of his upcoming senior season

the findlay prep program operates like a college program with serious time management skills required by its student athletes...before the season the players (who live in 2 houses a block away from the school) got 6:00 am conditioning on the football field followed by school from 8:00 to 3:00 pm with weights at 12:40 pm before lunch...after school there's a basketball practice followed by dinner & then homework study sessions...then at 9:00 they got work outs with the coaches

although coach martin & coach webster are recruiting tillman as a multiple 3, he views himself as positionless like draymond green:

"that's my biggest comparison, a more athletic draymond green...i'm a rebounder, i can knock down a mid range shot, i can step up and hit a three, i can sometimes create for myself and for others and i can post up inside and out...and i really love that about (green's) game"

-donnie tillman

he forget to mention that he also got serious hops & can play above the rim too

growing up in tough circumstances in the midwest, donnie can relate to the past experiences of coach martin & coach webster, he would bring a mentally tougher, more bad azz much needed mentality to the sometimes candy azz soft but lovable california golden bears

and here's the best news, tillman told ryan gorcey that "education is #1, basketball will take care of itself" & that he got an overall 3.3 gpa...donnie tillman is not a dumb azz, he got academic ambition & is mentally limitless

[video=youtube;R-LUg5Ur5B4][/video]

expect donnie tillman to visit berkeley in the near future, he's gonna make his moms donna holmes who suffers from epilepsy proud of her by taking care of her in the future...and yeah, donnie is an ideal cal fit both thru his multiple skills at the 3 & his hardwork in the classrooms

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including the streets of detroit)
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]"I probably talk to Tyrone the most. I played with him for three years, yeah he just came back a couple of games ago against Washington, but I probably keep in contact with him the most to see how he's doing."[/SIZE]

Shocky1
dumb azz arizone homer with 3 chins jeff goodman is now reporting that allonzo trier is finally admitting he used peds
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/18505663/status-allonzo-trier-arizona-wildcats-limbo-positive-test-ped

cal's monster class 1st reported this "news" on october 29th

a player's program#

Shocky1;842752766 said:

the arizona basketball program under the direction of the donut boy of tuscon is appealing to the ncca re: alonzo trier's usage/testing positive for performance enhancement drugs with the story that trier has asthma & that he & the entire university of arizona athletic medical staff didn't know that his meds that open his lungs are actually ncca banned drugs

yeah allonzo trier loves that breakfast of champions, it's got no moral fiber

a player's program (no need to read books & **** like that, no problemo if you rape a teammate's sister, no worries if you got a 2.5 gpa or don't attend a legit high school & we'll look the other way if you wanna load up on peds)#
Shocky1
stephen domingo making the classic lines retro look work with the perfect cuff length with no regrets

mingo (shocky like tats too)#
Shocky1
1 & done markelle fultz went off for 37 points & 8 assists as the washington huskies (9-9) despite being outboarded -11 took care of biz on their home court 85-83 vs the winless in the pac 12 colorado buffaloes (10-9)

washington state cougars (9-9) shot a crooked azz 2 of 18 (11.1%) on 3 pointers in getting dumped 88-47 in the palouse by the utah utes (13-5)...the bears rpi would've benefited from a trip to the washington schools this season but that's just how the pac 12 scheduling works out sometimes

#16 ranked virginia cavaliers (14-3) endangered 71-54 the boston college eagles

uc irvine anteaters (12-9) morro bayed 70-48 the cal poly mustangs (5-13)

wyoming cowboys (13-6) broke back mountained 80-70 the lost on the way san jose spartans

south dakota state jackrabbits (8-13) got turned into a grass fed treat 85-83 by the iupui jaguars which sounds like the name for a drug outpatient center in the mission
Shocky1
a cal degree is like a winning lottery tix, it will open an infinite number of doors for wealth creation & a financially stronger tomorrow for you

check out the link below, cal is the #1 ranked college for accepting students from the bottom 20% of wealth (basically poor people) & tranforming them into the top 1% of earners (basically people who can do whatever the **** they want to in life & take care of those that they love including their adopted rescue dogs & cats)

but you gotta be willing to do the work to earn this winning lottery tix, are you mentally limitless with academic ambition or are you a ******* dumb azz?:nono:

http://news.berkeley.edu/2017/01/18/berkeley-among-top-u-s-universities-for-upward-mobility/?utm_content=bufferae3b6&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked catalyst/facilitator for social change & wealth redistribution (for those willing to do the work)
HoopDreams
Shocky1

the corrupt oregon ducks organization is led by criminal dana altman & is loosely affiliated with an academically mediocre school...the team is 16-2 including a 89-87 home win at mathew knight arena against ucla

the ducks basically play a 6 starter rotation of skinny shot blocker 6'10" lbs chris boucher (13.7 ppg & 6.9 rpg), 6'7" 225 lbs dillon brooks (13.6 ppg), 6'4" 195 lbs tyler dorsey (12.7 ppg), 6'2" 195 lbs dylan ennis (11.8 ppg), 6'9" 225 lbs jordan bell (10.2 ppg & a team high 8 rpg) & 6'2" 200 lbs payton pritchard (8.3 ppg)

here's the deal, oregon hasn't faced an elite d like cal (or arizona) all season & will struggle in their half court sets if the bears can minimize their transition breaks...the ducks are not a good 3 point shooting team (35.9% on the season) & nobody shoots over 39.1% (brooks) behind the line, that's why these guys aren't prepared to play in the nba...altman's point of emphasis on offense is to relentelessly crash the glass, the bears are the best team in the pac 12 in defensive rebounding, putting a body on their players & boxing out will be critical tonite

defensively oregon's scheme is to play a zone (another reason their guys aren't prepared for the nba) that quickly doubles/traps the ball with their length...lots of dribbling tonite will be fatal, the bears gotta quickly & decisively pass the ball, the post interior behind the d passes to ivan, kam & the king will be available all game but will guys deliver the entry lob passes?

other than dontae's couple of bruises from his shocky level fueled up basket attacks the bears are as healthy as we've been all season, that's gonna make a difference

jabari has also gotta attack the basket & keep shooting, the bird man has gotta let it fly with a smile on his face

the goal tonite will be to be the aggressor with ball stability & energy, staying together when the other team makes the inevitable run or two

if them california golden bears make them crooked azz shooting oregon ducks shoot contested 3 balls & block out/dominate the defensive glass like they've done all season, the bears are gonna win

compete (for 40 minutes)#
Shocky1
happy 21 birthday allonzo, the ncca isn't gonna let you play until there is zero trace of peds in your system, nobody is buying your asthma medication excuse

to your credit, you haven't raped a teammate's sister

a player's program#
Shocky1
taylor & i traveled to the 2015 nike summit in downtown portland back in the day so we could sit on the floor & deliver key recruiting messages to ivan, jayen & caleb...ivan smiled & waved when we yelled "go bears" & jaylen gave us "a funny smirk"

it was very illuminating to learn that in all star games that the bigs got no chance to touch the ball other than offensive rebound put backs as allonzo trier jacked up a dozen+ wildly missed shots while never sharing the rock

allonzo turned 21 yesterday, he's gonna declare for the nba draft after this season, he's gonna be cut because of his crooked azz shooting & then just be another arizona drop out like brandon ashley (who recently spoke at bishop o'dowd re: some of his decision making regrets, he had an actionable cal offer back in the day) with a limited future in a highly competitive global economy that favors the well educated

jordan, next time you talk to the donut boy of tuscon ask him brandon ashley, elliott pitts & ray smith, ok?

bear down#
UrsaMajor
Definitely need to get the ball into the post, but lob passes except when clearly open are a recipe for disaster against long defenders who can get a hand on them even when fronting.
Shocky1
MilleniaBear;842796848 said:

What the hell did he take that stays in your system for 4 months? Thats more than weed!

according to the ncca appeal documents from arizona, it's "asthma medication"
LOUMFSG2
Shocky1;842796881 said:

according to the ncca appeal documents from arizona, it's "asthma medication"

Asthma that was caused by a car accident, if I understand correctly
Shocky1
LOUMFSG2;842796887 said:

Asthma that was caused by a car accident, if I understand correctly

that makes you stronger so you can raise your nba stock which is kinda pointless if you got crooked azz shooting

ncca isn't buying this story either
Shocky1

justice sueing scored 31 points with 9 boards & steals (defensive motor is running) as the mater dei monarchs checked out/cancelled the reservations for the santa margarita eagles 67-57 out of hotel california

shocky is a mutt & has never met anybody from the islands that likes freezing azz weather

high of 37/low of 28 in salt lake city today (not exactly aloha weather), high of 56/low of 50 in berkeley today

don't be a cold dumb azz#ork:
Shocky1
you gotta have poise & ball stability to win on the road in hostile venues against top 25 ranked opponents, that didn't happen tonite at the sterile (no collegiate charm) mathew knight arena in eugene...20 turnovers won't win ****

worst game (as a healthy player) dating back to montera middle school in young ivee's basketball days, physically abused by jordan bell (11 of 12 field goals for 26 points) inside on a nite his own shot wasn't falling...fully expect ivan to play like his hair is on fire at oregon state on saturday nite

as been repeatedly stated by me many times before, this isn't a very good passing team as countless open post interior passes were not made because of player indecisiveness and/or lack of passing fundamental skills...the bears are #11 in the pac 12 in assists & this game's 11 assists just confirms that a major flaw of this team is the inability to facilitate & distrubte one another, it's not a matter of guys being selfish at times (which was a limiting factor to the trajectory of last season's team) but it's just not happening right now...watching nick kerr on the bench it's pretty obvious that his opinions/solutions are not being inclusively weighed by the senior coaches on this team

losing to the corrupt oregon ducks basketball organization is like a cut in the blood, the world is not ending but bad azz dontae coleman needs a lot more minutes to get the circulation moving on this fearful looking team, this team plays too candy azz soft at times

and yeah dillon brook's injury is all about karma

Shocky1;842787023 said:

piece of **** dillon brooks was ejected with a flagrant 2 foul for intentionally kicking josh hawkenson in the balls as the corrupt oregon ducks basketball organization (15-2) continued their journey into the heart of darkness under criminal dana altman's calculated watch in physically attacking 85-66 the washington state cougars (9-6)
[video=youtube;0Q2tiYX6L3o][/video]
Shocky1
congrats vol70, your the dumb azz poster of the day, if you told me you were still living in your's moms garage because your incapable of processing & dealing with life's challenges, i would believe you

Vol70;842797137 said:

I know how Cal can get a coach who is a really good recruiter. Pony up a couple more million in salary for the head coach, lower admission standards for basketball players and upgrade facilities. Not that hard.
First Page Last Page
Page 77 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.