cal's monster class deux

1,380,937 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
HoopDreams
How long do you want to ignore this user?
[SIZE=5]LAST home game
LAST home game for our seniors ...
...and (probably) Ivan Rabb [/SIZE]

GoldenBear1
Senior night
I'm there with the family.
Need the rest of the extended family and our students to give a great send off.
Go Bears!
Shocky1
jordan, last nite the corrupt oregon basketball organization won a basketball game on a basketball court with a basketball

who are you, what are your core values, how are you going to achieve your life's goals including getting minted in the nba while finding inner peace & helping others while sharing your gameday experiences with those that you love?

Shocky1;842701297 said:

important information for all prospective 2017 & 2018 cal targets that are also considering oregon: dana altman is a criminal

what you need to know about altman: during labor day weekend of 2010 tony woods beat the crap out of his girlfriend in front of their 8 month old child...woods was arrested and charged with three counts of assault for kicking and pushing courney lorel barbout who suffered a fracture of her spine in the attack

against the 6'11" 250 lbs woods, courney had no chance to protect herself

wake forest did the right thing & suspended woods

so oregon's sleazeball head coach dana altman recruited woods to shore up the ducks interior defense

dana altman & steve alford are enablers of sexual predators (just like joe paterno) that commit crimes of violence against women if it means they might win a few more games

who else has altman recruited to eugene?

*elgin cook, declared ineligible during high in milwaukee for having a gpa under 2.0 & also left school for florida due to his involvement with gang activity
http://themilwaukeedrum.com/2011/02/13/the-tragedy-of-elgin-cook-other-mps-black-student-athletes/

*jordan bell from long beach poly was academically ineligible out of high school

*christiano felicio from brazil was declared ineligible by the ncaa after attending a roseville "prep school" handpicked by altman that is facing allegations of academic fraud & child abuse
http://fox40.com/2013/01/10/roseville-prep-academy-coach-arrested-for-physical-abuse/

*jaquan lyle, 2.5 gpa in high school & suspended for fighting in high school was ineligible to enroll at oregon

*ray kosongo was denied admission by the university's special admission board which was created by concerned faculty re: altman's disinterest in recruiting high character student athletes

*ben carter, suspended along with dominic artis for selling team issued shoes/gear, transfered to unlv

*a.j. lapray transferred to pepperdine

*brandon austin, 2.6 gpa in philly, was suspended from the providence basketball team after being charged with a sexual assault of a female student...he immediately was recruited & transferred to oregon...when confronted by the media, altman claimed he checked austin's background but did not know he raped a girl while at providence...charged in the rape of an oregon female student...dismissed

*damyean dotson, suspended during the season for trying to use a fake id at a bar...charged in the rape of an oregon female student...dismissed

*dominic artis, named in the rape of an oregon female student...dismissed with a court restraining order does not allow him to set foot on the university of oregon campus

*elgin cook & jalil abdul bassit were arrested by the eugene police department for shoplifting at market across the street from matthew knight arena on sept 12th of last season...dana altman has stated "we expect our student athletes to conduct themselves as solid members of this community and team...both were "internally disciplined" (which means nothing as usual)"
http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2014/10/two_oregon_ducks_basketball_pl.html

*dana altman knews that elgin cook had been cited for assault & battery, disorderly conduct and vandalism four years ago in wisconsin before he recruited him to oregon...criminal dana altman has stated "i was aware of elgin's background prior to his arrival at the university of oregon...the two years before he arrived here, elgin did very well at prep school and junior college, especially in the classroom...we would not have recruited elgin if we didn't believe he was capable of receiving a college education that he would appreciate and value"
http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2014/10/dana_altman_was_aware_of_elgin.html

*jordan bell cited for harassing an oregon parking officer attempting to place a ticket on his car...altman suspended bell for 1 game, a home game vs pac 12 cellar opponent washington state

*dana altman has been named in the lawsuit against the university of oregon filed by the female student victim of the brutal player sexual assault for his role in allegedly lying to authorities that he did not know that brandon austin was dismissed by providence for raping a female student...settled out of court with a confidentiality clause

*idrissa diallo was forced to decommit from cal when altman via his corporate sponsor threatened diallo's aau coach william middlebrooks with cutting their funding, idy then made an official visit to eugene

*ahmaad rorie transferred to montana after the promised playing opportunities never materialized

*dana altman has been named in a lawsuit seeking $7.5m in damages filed by rapist brandon austin
http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2015/10/dismissed_basketball_player_br.html

*trevor manuel is transferring from oregon after a couple of months in eugene

*kendall smith is transferring from oregon, altman's promises never came true
http://oregon.247sports.com/Bolt/BREAKING-Kendall-Small-to-transfer-46477371

*dana altman has been named in a lawsuit seeking $10m in damages each filed by rapists dominic artis & daymean dotson
http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2016/03/former_ducks_damyean_dotson_do.html

*5 star troy brown jr selected oregon over cal after nike promised to significantly upgrade/further enrish it's financial support of brown's aau team the las vegas prospect which is coached by his dad...on his annoucement day troy declared his commitment to the "oregon basketall organization"

*when mike montgomery had his cancer scare dana altman & his henchman tony stubblefield negatively recruited against the bears basketball program using this medical situation as a reason not to attend cal

make no mistake about it, altman & stubblefield are pieces of worthless ****, they are dancing with the devil

the heart of darkness#
89Bear
GoldenBear1;842811362 said:

Senior night
Go Bears!

Should be another barnburner!!
54-50 Bear win?
Shocky1
true student athlete with a 3.5 gpa & mcdonalds lock all american jordan brown aggregated another triple double as his woodcreek timberwolves tossed the kitty litter 68-39 vs them franklin wildcats in the cif playoffs:woohoo

yeah joran got double teamed all nite (not triple teamed, that did not happen) but no worries, complaining is for losers & trust me them curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs don't like complainers, don't be a dumb azzork:

you get what you relentlessly work for in life, wishing for **** is a fool's errand:axe

macking (pacific coast highway 1, the trip of a lifetime)#:cool:
Shocky1
GoldenBear1;842811362 said:

Senior night
Go Bears!

good to hear gb1, cal basketball is tremendous family fun
HoopDreams
Shocky1
kyle kuzma scored 21 of his 25 points in the 2nd half as the utah utes (18-10) successfully pounded the ball inside 86-81 against the colorado buffaloes (16-13) in boulder

bobby "off to the races" hurley's 7 year rebuilding plan still looks like **** in year as the arizona state sun devils (13-16) got exorcised 87-75 by the ucla bruins (25-3)

allonzo trier scored 25 points & a bag of peds as the arizona wildcats (26-3) wore the song out 90-77 vs the usc trojans (21-7)

louisiana tech bulldogs (21-8) are looking like a ncca tournament team 85-67 vs the north texas mean green

uc davis aggies (17-11) organically harvested 96-85 the cal state northridge earthquakes

cal poly mustangs (9-18) hearst castled 78-71 the long beach state 49ers
Shocky1
are you accountable with gameday energy & revenue, are you gonna be at the battle at the barricade for the seniors & young ivee tonite at 7:00 pm (ideally 6:45 as recommended for the senior walks with their families/friends), the tix sales are a real disappointment for those involved with the program, do cal fans want a big time basketball program?
http://calbears.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventInfo?ticketCode=GS%3ACTO%3AB16%3AB19%3A&linkID=cal&shopperContext=&pc=&caller=&appCode=&groupCode=&cgc=

let's be real here, watching the game on tv/posting on the game thread is for losers, that's a real disconnect between your passions in life & true engagement in the moment

roar a little bit, experience an unplanned adventure, this friday nite is gonna be whatever you make it to be

Shocky1;842810462 said:

if your a true california golden bear fan, is it acceptable to you that senior nite friday february 24th at 7:00 pm is half sold out right now?

yeah, taylor's high school got spring break this week so she's gonna roadtrip with her girlfriend caty & me to the san francisco bay area for the gamedays, celebrating our graduating seniors is very important to us...and no (unlike taylor) i don't got any fotos of me at augusta national with flowers in my hair & **** like that, i'm not candy azz soft

flowers in their hair (the revolution is now)#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Official Tipoff time 7pm. hoopdreams butts in the seats time 6:45pm.[/SIZE]

Shocky1

community activist lou richie told me he's gonna be in the haas for tonite's pregame ceremonies & then leave before tip off to hustle back to 98th avenue in oakland in order to coach up his bishop o'dowd dragons vs them redwood giants at 8:00 pm on 98th avenue in the ncs playoffs

diamonds are not forever (but the rock is still alive)#
oskidunker
The question is are your a Beaver Believer or a Beaver Griever?
OdontoBear66
oskidunker;842811677 said:

The question is are your a Beaver Believer or a Beaver Griever?

In the old days it was "Trojan or Bear (bare)", Bear of course....Now, "Beaver or Bear" is a bit tougher choice.
Shocky1

the oregon state beavers (5-24) have been banged up this season with injuries as the beavs best player 6'8" 220 lbs tres tinkle (20.2 ppg & 8.3 rpg) has been sidelined with a broken left wrist but are playing much better lately including a 68-67 buzzer beating victorious home upset of the utah utes

oregon state is led by sharpshooter 6'4" 175 lbs stephen thompson jr (16.4 ppg with an out of character 34.0% on 3 pointers & a team high 3.2 apg), 6'10" 250 lbs drew eubanks (14.9 ppg & 8.4 rpg) & 6'4" 185 lbs jaquori mclaughlin (11.0 ppg)

this is gonna be a battle of the 2 worst passing teams in the league, cal is 11th with 12.8 apg & oregon state is 12th in the pac 12 with 11.9 apg...the #1 key offensively for a bears victory will be to relentlessly impose our will & feed young ivee, kam & the king in the paint...rooks played his best low post game of the season vs oregon with 10 points on 4 of 4 field goals, we gotta build on that...if the bears can target eubanks & get him in foul trouble, the beavs are gonna be ******

the bears also gotta push tempo & transition buckets like they did in in corvallis, outlet passes gotta be crisper & more decisive

defensively the staff gotta learn from our schematic mistakes in palo alto & not leave whoever is guarding drew eubanks alone on an island without support...when eubanks (whose got a little reid travis to his game) makes his bull rushes at the basket, defensive help needs to arrive with the other big standing upright with their hands straight up & the guards/wings digging out his dribbles for thefts...and stephen thompson needs to be accounted for everywhere on the court with lockdown d, he's a different player when there's a hand in his face, thompson cannot operate at a high level without room to breathe

yeah the bears gotta compete for 40 minutes like their hairs are on ******* fire

let's do this#
Shocky1
what up, olivier?

you do not gonna worry about your ability to speak good english, ok?...you already speak english gooder than most americans...just keep listening to future, you got no worries

only thing you should concern yourself is coach martin trying to force you into an ugly azz haircut because he's jealous you got good hair:headbang

merci beaucoup

Shocky1;842810521 said:

mask off#
Shocky1
another cal's monster class exclusive recruiting update: this past week's offical visit with mr australia & his family went very well & he got a very short list, my cute cousin sidney (who lives in san francisco) loves our international guys roger & the king

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including new south wales)

Shocky1;842805093 said:

bonjour mes amis

un accueil chaleureux a notre visiteur officiel avec sa mere et son papa a l'universit de californie berkeley

un vrai athlete etudiant cle pour cal aller tout le chemin jusqu'a la classe (2017)

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including france):gobears:
Shocky1

what up mr australia?...as the director of international recruiting for the cal basketball program, there's a prospect in brazil that i'm more interested in than you, she's a latina curvy brunette yoga female with a flat stomach...she can do headstands with 10 ab crunching leg bends like me even after a white russian at nopa, all she needs is some green grass near the palace

sorry:crazy:crazy:crazy:crazy:crazy

Shocky1
[video=youtube;f7XaBR8GYng][/video]
Shocky1
[video=youtube;U5SJG9qQVm8][/video]
Shocky1
[video=youtube;dHyLJS9smDI][/video]
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Cal blow the doors off the Oregon State bus with a 30 point thrashing

it was an emotional night with the 5 seniors (and probably Ivan) last game in Haas

this is what college basketball is all about[/SIZE]

HoopDreams
[SIZE=5] Justice Sueing lead his team with 25 points for a huge win over chino hills and the ball brothers in the CSS South[/SIZE]

[video=youtube;nj_cSRHoHh4][/video]
Shocky1

left to right, roman "the time is now" davis, derek "pac 12 player" king & sammy "joe's stone crabs" singer

oregon state never knew what hit them, coach wayne tinkle was sick tonite in berkeley...the usually demonstrative white polar bear just sat in his chair & wiped his sweating forehead with a towel the whole game, i dunno but wearing a suit with a tie didn't seem like the right move but maybe he's a slave to ugly azz sears fashion or something

gregg gottlieb wore an orange tie that he got at the dollar store (not gonna lie, he might've overpaid)

derek king is now officially a pac 12 player, his name will forever be etched in stone in the records foot...kinda too bad that derek missed the 15 footer by 8 feet but no worries he got his talent as a haircutter with his sharp knives, lawn mover tools & **** like that

sammy singer attacked the basket like a ransom everglades raider with recently retired coach claude grubair in his ear en route to a perfect 7 for 7 field goals...you couldn't write a better disney ending to sammy's final home game at haas

my boy roman davis is a mentally unstable ******* psycho bad azz with a couple of screws loose like me but finally earned his chance to compete tonite & he made the most of it...funny how misinformed tv fans talk **** about him (and talented sharpshooter brandon chauca too) but the reality is that during the early warm ups multiple nba scouts have asked me about davis, he's got +1 athleticism which is why not signing ira lee isn't a major loss for the program...after the game during the players victory lap thru the fans both taylor & i separately told roman that we've bought a table for the team banquet in april & that we've specifically requested he be at our table

we visited with roger moute a bidias' mother after the game & i told her that her son's smile & the positive energy he exudes will carry serve him well in his worldwide travels as a citizen of planet earth...one of my favorite & most touching cal moments ever was speaking to roger about my experiences on safari in south africa & also playing durban country club and him then inviting me & my family to someday stay in his family home in yaounde cameroon...roger est magnfique

spoke with my fellow mutt of mixed descent lou richie & his beautiful mom before the game & the winningiest head coach in the history of college basketball justin labagh of city college of san francisco at halftime...after the game spoke with former sacramento kings yogi stewart whose one of his best friends coaches jordan brown's aau team (my responsbilities as the director of the cal basketball program never end) & about the economic revitalization of downtown sacramento due to former mayor kevin johnson's vision for the golden1 center

yeah it was a good nite in berkeley even tho taylor & her girlfriend caty told me i got a rip on the azz of my rag & bone skinny jeans...i told them that if them curvy yoga females with flat stomachs wanna stare at my azz then that's there prerogative, afterall we're all just black beetles that are ready to take this ******* tour to salt lake city, boulder & las vegas

real crowd pleasers (haters mad for whatever reason)#:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree:tree
Shocky1

what up, elijah?

congrats on being named the bval (bay valley athletic league) mvp as a junior, that's a major achievement

coach richie told me before he raced off to your playoff game that your were an unanimous 1st team selection, naseem gaskins was selected to the 2nd team & that raymond hawkins was passed up for all the conference teams including honorable mention by the other coaches because of citizenship issues

solid win tonite in leading your dragons to a 76-54 ncs playoff victory over them redwood giants

your academic transcripts & test scores are gonna be sent to coach webster in the near future but nobody should be telling you when to go to the libarary or not, you should be doing that on your own because you wanna be great both on & off the court

are you listening, elijah?...your gpa is gonna impact you future in ways you can't even imagine right now

the magic of oakland#:woohoo
Shocky1
looking very much like a ncca tournament team the princeton tigers (18-6, 11-0 in the ivy league) won the battle of wall street 64-45 vs them columbia lions
Shocky1
wake the **** up

now would be a good time to eat a healthy nutrititious coach nic approved breakfast (a sloppy belly is a choice, not a fate) & then go put up 500+ practice shots this morning like pure shooters trevin & jemarl (crooked azz shooting is a choice, not a fate) before getting some schoolwork done this afternoon (don't be a ******* dumb azz)

[video=youtube;LbARTyio_0Q][/video]

cal basketball never sleeps (sleep/video games is for losers)#
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]My fav Cal Bear, [COLOR="#000080"]Jabari Bird[/COLOR]. On senior night, he scored the most exciting six points you will ever see[/SIZE]

Shocky1
jordan brown needs an elite teammate at the 5 to prevent opponents from double teaming him

http://www.espn.com/blog/ncbrecruiting/on-the-trail/insider/post?id=16710

the hotel de paris (monaco) plan#
Shocky1
true student athlete with a 3.5 gpa & #2 player in the 2018 class jordan brown scored 28 points as in the cif playoffs the woodcreek timberwolves banished 87-63 the modesto christian crusaders (atlanta hawks scout/former mc head coach richard midgley told me he recently had the current crusaders hc over to his house the other nite to discuss scheming against jordan, richard is the only hs coach to ever successfully gameplan against young ivee which is major victory of one upsmanship with his longtime buddy lou richie)

make no mistake about it jordan is loyal to those closest to him

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (yeah it's close to roseville)
mikecohen
Shocky1;842812016 said:

what up, elijah?

congrats on being named the bval (bay valley athletic league) mvp as a junior, that's a major achievement

coach richie told me before he raced off to your playoff game that your were an unanimous 1st team selection, naseem gaskins was selected to the 2nd team & that raymond hawkins was passed up for all the conference teams including honorable mention by the other coaches because of citizenship issues

solid win tonite in leading your dragons to a 76-54 ncs playoff victory over them redwood giants

your academic transcripts & test scores are gonna be sent to coach webster in the near future but nobody should be telling you when to go to the libarary or not, you should be doing that on your own because you wanna be great both on & off the court

are you listening, elijah?...your gpa is gonna impact you future in ways you can't even imagine right now

the magic of oakland#:woohoo

I note on another thread that the staff has offered Spencer Freedman. How do you (or anyone else here) compare the two?
HoopDreams
[SIZE=5]Cal beats Ducks at Oregon
Asha dominates
Guess she didn't get dizzy playing on that floor[/SIZE]

Shocky1
mikecohen;842812273 said:

I note on another thread that the staff has offered Spencer Freedman. How do you (or anyone else here) compare the two?

mike, the staff is gonna take a true point guard in the 2018 class & spencer freedman is in the mix...coach martin has personally watched him this season along with his teammate justice sueing jr of mater dei

keep in mind that freedman got an offer but not an actionable offer at this time

Shocky1;842708026 said:

coach martin has extended an offer to 2018 point guard 6' 155 lbs spencer freedman of mater dei high school (played at santa monica high school as a freshman) & the earl watson elite aau summer team...don't let his rollercoaster baby face fool you, spencer was named co mvp (along with ira lee) of the elite 100 under armour tournament last weekend with his lead recruiter coach webster watching his games

freedman is known for his pinpoint passing & ability to consistently knock down 3 pointers, he will be a top 100 player in future rankings

spencer is not a dumb azz, he got a 4.3 gpa & is an ideal cal fit as a true student athlete...he has stated that "academics are really important to me and my family...academics, basketball, coaching and style of play will all be factors"

freedman's dad is a cal grad, hopefully the family will make an unofficial visit to berkeley this summer & also travel north to the bay area on gamedays this season

i dunno maybe spencer's dad remembers another kidd at haas pavilion from back in the day who facilitated & distributed while making everybody on the floor with him a better player, championship basketball starts with a leader at the 1

[video=youtube;a8XCpnUsKPY][/video]

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including dad's heart):gobears:
Shocky1

we heard the news from his moms lynn this afternoon, brenden glapion has been accepted to cal's world recgonized boalt law school...still no word yet from harvard law but the boalt acceptance letter assures him the opportunity to become minted in life with unlimited opportunities, this is like a winning lottery tix

as the prez of his fan club taylor called him & congratulated him on this stunning achievement, i also told him congrats on relentlessly doing the academic work with the strong gpas thru the years coupled with cal basketball on the resume

brenden, i'm looking forward to sitting with you again on the floor next season at haas if you accept the boalt offer (during one of your precious 2 hour breaks from studying)

[video=youtube;1IEj3fjL680][/video]

cal is a dream school (for those willing to do the hard work)#:bravo:bravo:bravo:bravo:bravo
Shocky1
all the 1996 guys assembled for a group shot in the donor lounge during halftime, brian raney who organized the event told me that he hopes to get tony gonzalez next time, that al grisby's son had a major high school game that conflicted with being in berkeley & that ed gray got his wires crossed on the date of the event (he thought it was saturday, today)

CalEnviroLaw;842812291 said:

Fox Sports had a close up shot of him, and the broadcast crew talked about him.
Shocky1
arguably the purest shooting guard (along with trevin knell) in the national high school ranks jemarl baker scored 23 points as his roosevelt mustangs muscle car'd 75-65 the oak park eagles

too bad jemarl is also arguably the worst on ball defender on the west coast among d1 prospects with his standing straight up defensive posture (no squat, coach marcus green is gonna change that **** next season), lack of strength (coach nic is gonna change that) & low intensity lackadaisical effort (coaches martin & webster are gonna change that)...there is zero chance baker could contain markelle fultz under 40 points in a pac 12 game right now, zero chance

cal's go all the way up class (2017)#
First Page Last Page
Page 94 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.