cal's monster class deux

1,395,478 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
FrankBear21;842845713 said:

Who is it?

i dunno probably a curvy brunette yoga female with a flat stomach

cal basketball is giant (working hard, caking dough)#
Shocky1

clothes are for losers

summer of 2017 (comes & goes in waves)#:moon:
Shocky1
Shocky1;842845701 said:

there are no silent commits at this time

don't be a dumb azz#

it should be mentioned that chris the talker walker is never silent:rollinglaugh:

gotta fix the gold gym carpet (now)#:rant:hammer:
Shocky1
my man coleman podcast interview re: his 1st year at cal, gives himself a c- because shocky is still calling him dontae

whatever, we fell in the cali sun...who the **** is don?

https://soundcloud.com/morethanthemasters/don-year-year-cal

bad azzs from georgia (like chief noc a homa)#:buttkick::buttkick::buttkick::buttkick:
Shocky1

clothes are for losers (nude as the news)#
Shocky1

what up, jordan?

congrats on your near double double 13 points with 8 boards against slovenia's u20 team at the 2017 adidas eurocamp games in treviso, italy

quelle femminine curve yoga brunette italiane con stomaco piatto sonno magnfici

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including fettuccine carbonara):crazy

the path (from roseville to berkeley goes thru treviso)#
HoopDreams
Will "Oakland's own Ivan Rabb become a LA Laker?

Shocky1
jordan brown=slovenia's worst ******* nightmare

jordan je posast#
Shocky1
dontae, good to hear that you realize that your mediocre free throw shooting last season of knocking down only 61% is unacceptable & that your putting in the work to correct that weakness in your game, crooked azz shooting is a decision not a fate if your not putting up 500+shots a day to get better

slashers like you are gonna get fouled a ton, you gotta knock down them free throws...last year's team played like **** in close games because more than half the rotation guys couldn't make a ******* free throw when it mattered

tell you what, i'll consider calling you don if you make 80%+ this season, ok?...do we got a deal, dontae?

shut up, shocky#:bluecarrot:

Shocky1;842844480 said:

dontae: where you at shocky?

shocky (on his phone): the team dinner was closed off to me & taylor at the last minute even tho we already had plane tickets & **** like that

dontae: that's too bad, do you got any messages for the guys then?

shocky: yeah, tell nicky ham to get a clean shave or something, isn't he the smartest bear of them all?

nick (in the background): tell shocky to mind his own damn business, he's a dumb azz talking about my crooked azz shooting, i'm a way better shooter than roman

dontae (covering the phone): nick says hi

shocky (hanging up): whatever

i spy (50 year friendships)#:buttkick:
HoopDreams
I'm thinking these two are going to make a lot of noise next four years

Shocky1
you are never alone in life if you surround yourself with those that truly love you & that support you in your relentless quest to fulfill your undeniable dreams

50 year friendships including asha (montera middle school)#
Shocky1
yeah jordan it makes no sense to consider playing for a rapist enabler like steve alford in westwood when you can stay home & play in front of your moms & family in berkeley, it's all becoming clearer in treviso

la casa e dove e il cuore

cal's started at the bottom class (2018) is smiling#
HoopDreams
Cal grads accomplish great things, including help save the Universe

bluesaxe
God I hope not.

HoopDreams;842845879 said:

Will "Oakland's own Ivan Rabb become a LA Laker?

HoopDreams

Shocky1

i love my city#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (closer to roseville than westwood/marvin bagley jr)
Shocky1
walked 18 holes this morning with a founder (played on the gopher golf team back in the day) at the spring hill golf club to stay current with completing the golf digest us top 100 list, it's a remarkable pure golf fazio design with immaculate conditioning, no homes/golf carts & multiple short par 4s with a premium placed upon precise 2nd shots

the golf pro & staff still remember former cal golfer (now on the pga)/fellow undergraduate haas biz school grad brandon hagy's epic 340 yard carry driver over a hazard

yeah minnesota is not paris but it's downtown got **** going on & it's my favorite city in the midwest which is kinda a backhanded compliment like marcus lee is the best bigs free throw shooter among him, the king & roman davis

blungld
Shocky1;842846198 said:

yeah minnesota is not paris but...it's my favorite city in the midwest

My favoite midwestern city is Ohio...or maybe Michigan.
NYCGOBEARS
blungld;842846209 said:

I like Detroit. That's a great music town.
caltagjohnson
NYCGOBEARS;842846211 said:

I like Detroit. That's a great music town.

One of my last visits to Detroit was for a conference. I was staying at the best hotel. I started to go for a jog and the bellman stopped me. It is not safe to jog in Detroit. Use our fitness room.
stu
If you're in San Francisco you probably think Berkeley is in the Midwest.
UrsaMajor
Nah. Berkeley is the East Coast.
BearlyCareAnymore
stu;842846236 said:

If you're in San Francisco you probably think Berkeley is in the Midwest.

And if you are on the east coast you probably think the Midwest is in the eastern half of the country.
bluesaxe
Same thing with me. They recommended I not go out at night, or any time after working hours. Then I went to get gas to leave town and watched a guy part about ten feet from the pump and pay booth, lock his car, pump his gas, pay, unlock his car and leave. It was not a comfortable place. This was a while ago though, late 90's.

caltagjohnson;842846225 said:

One of my last visits to Detroit was for a conference. I was staying at the best hotel. I started to go for a jog and the bellman stopped me. It is not safe to jog in Detroit. Use our fitness room.
NYCGOBEARS
bluesaxe;842846262 said:

Same thing with me. They recommended I not go out at night, or any time after working hours. Then I went to get gas to leave town and watched a guy part about ten feet from the pump and pay booth, lock his car, pump his gas, pay, unlock his car and leave. It was not a comfortable place. This was a while ago though, late 90's.

Pussies.
Shocky1
blungld;842846209 said:

look sometimes we all kinda geographically challenged, is minneapolis a southern city in canada like cancun?

don't be a dumb azz#ork:
Shocky1

brandon, got mad respect for you & looking forward to future conversations, you got a brite future...yeah taylor loves talking fashion with you

while not a part of the cal basketball program anymore, you got 4 options

1) you can stay at cal on scholly for a 4th year & graduate/prepare for the lsat like your boy glapion

2) you can transfer to a d1 school with 1 year of eligibility after sitting out a season

3) you can be immediately eligible for two years of eligibility at a d2 school

4) you can throw caution to the wind & play professional in asia & do the modeling thing

brandon, truly hope you stay in berkeley & earn the coveted cal degree while being my floor guest on a couple of gamedays...in today's fiercely competitive global economy that favors the well education, a diploma from the #1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world is your best opportunity to become minted

my favorite sniper#:bravo
joe amos yaks
blungld;842846209 said:

Give me Bulgaria, Bulgaria, and Kansas City.
Shocky1

former cal quarterback/photobomber aaron rodgers earned $100 million+ in the nfl & is now he's enrolled in summer school in berkeley as he's gonna finish his degree...too bad he just got dumped by mutt olivia munn who would probably prefer a mutt like her that works passionately with rescue dogs & got a yoga/meditation practice like her

sorry aaron...good luck with your studies, appreciate your support of coach wilcox:gobears:

moffitt library's finest#ork:
MoragaBear
Staff
He's not in summer school. He was kidding.
Shocky1
MoragaBear;842846352 said:

He's not in summer school. He was kidding.

so was shocky

but not the part about olivia
HoopDreams
Good handles and shooter, with court vision

Several players including Brown and Jordan Mathews have singled him out as a friend
[COLOR="#000080"]Brandon Chauca[/COLOR] has always been a team favorite

A lot of games are won and lost off the court ... in practice, from the bench, and outside the bright lights

Team dynamics and intangibles help teams win

Good luck to a true student-athlete

Shocky1
what up andre?

hope you & your dad enjoy your unofficial visit to berkeley today

whatever you do, if you wanna know where to get your hair styled in town make sure you ask theo or coach o'toole, coach wyking & chris the talker walker don't know **** about that
:nono:

Shocky1;842844080 said:

coach wyking has offered 2018 bad azz big 6'7" 235 lbs andre kelly of lincoln high school (stockton) & team arsenal

kelly scored 24.1 ppg along with a redunkulous 15.1 rpg, 2.7 arg & 1.9 bpg, dude can motor in transition & would be a good fit in the bears new high tempo offensive scheme as a 4 that can slide to the 3 in a big lineup...right now he got crooked azz shooting from behind the 3 point line but he's a got a fluid stoke as evidenced by his 72% on free throws

andre is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.5 gpa that is trending upward...but more importantly he got good hair

family is really important to him, the proximity of stockton to berkeley on gamedays would allow him to share his collegiate playing experience with his parents, family, coaches & friends

an unofficial trip is gonna happen this month, kelly has already been back to the bay for california golden bears basketball & football games...with marcus lee & kingsley okoroh graduating/pursuing the nba after this season, the time is now

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (including nor cal):gobears::gobears::gobears:
Shocky1

andre, your not a dumb azz, you got a 3.5 gpaork:

let me break it down for you, ok?...academically mediocre schools are for dumb azzs that don't wanna read books & **** like that, them guys are gonna be ****** when their basketball days are over & they gotta try to compete in a fiercely competitive global economy that favors the well educated, got it?:nono:

early playing time opportunity (marcus & the king gonna graduate/pursue their nba aspirations after this season)#:bluecarrot:

Shocky1;842616928 said:

us news is ranking cal #3 in their 2015 collegiate world rankings

a cal degree is like a winning lottery ticket, it will open an unlimited number of doors in the future in your quest to achieve your dreams & goals in life...today's highly competitive global marketplace favors those that are well educated, that's just the way it is...if you go to an academically mediocre school & get injured you are ******, that's why you got to be mentally limitless

but you gotta have academic ambition to graduate from cal, are you willing to do the work?

yeah, ambition is priceless, it's something in your veins

50 year decision#
Shocky1
darius mcneil has been released from by head coach steve prohm from his iowa state letter of intent, the lisbon plan can now move forward

this is muy bueno news en portugal, houston & berkeley

adios ames (friendship is a boat in a storm)#:bigpuke:

Shocky1;842843104 said:

yeah there's noise re: another player for cal's go all the way up class (2017) but those details are protected by the top secret & highly confidential lisbon plan which can only be discussed at 4:00 am on the bay bridge near the telegraph island exit on the 1st friday of every other month...this stuff is so guarded that even lindsay brauner don't know **** about it if you can believe that

lo siento, seor gypo (are you rom?)

and if they ask you where you live (point to the hills)#
First Page Last Page
Page 160 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.