cal's monster class deux

1,380,658 Views | 6499 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Admin
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
darius, let's be real here, you would be my next fashion forward project if you move forward with them california golden bears, i totally get how such a life changing offer by shocky would be an emotional movement for you but your gotta keep your **** together, ok?

anyways you also got an opportunity to be the starting point guard in berkeley from day 1, glad to hear your retaking the sat to ensure all 3 parts are covered (only need 2 parts done at an academically mediocre school like iowa state)

but no worries, darius is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.4 gpa

us momma's boys gotta stick together, just ask ivan

houston to cali (let's do this, it's a party next door]#

Shocky1;842840842 said:

2017 6'2" 165 lbs darius mcneil from westfield high school in houston is seeking a release from his letter of intent from iowa state, those discussions are still ongoing...darius played for coach walker's aau team back in the day

mcneil is a speedy ball handler with a strong motor that can get to the rim & can make plays off the dribble...he got superior vision and also had offers from smu, texas tech & cincinnati

darius got good hair, he will not be outworked (his work ethic is redunkulous) & most importantly he's a mama boy like shocky

mcneil (who has not had any conversations with the cal staff) would be an ideal fit in coach wyking's uptempo system...guys who wanna be in the bears playing rotation are gonna be in elite condition with new s&c coach's jordan james demanding armed forces program...sorry, chief keef is not one of those guys, he got bad habits

yeah the diverse & cosmopolitan san francisco bay area with ideal year round cali weather is not ugly azz like ames

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public (#3 overall) university in the world (not just the country including texas):bravo
Shocky1
parentswerebears;842846462 said:

So what is the likelihood of Darius coming to Cal?

about the same odds as darius becoming a sharply dressed gq kinda guy under my tutelage

fashion matters (just ask them curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs)#:bluecarrot::newnana:
NYCGOBEARS
Shocky1;842846463 said:

about the same odds as darius becoming a sharply dressed gq kinda guy under my tutelage

fashion matters (just ask them curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs)#:bluecarrot::newnana:

Darius,

If you'd like real fashion advice, hit me up. I don't wear lavender linen shirts in the winter and my pants aren't baggy with pleats.

I'll be in Italy all next week for the Spring/Summer '18 fashion shows and market, so I won't be available, but hit me up when I get back.
#RealFashionAdvice #NoMoreFakeNews #Sprezzatura
Shocky1
NYCGOBEARS;842846496 said:

Darius,

If you'd like real fashion advice, hit me up. I don't wear lavender linen shirts in the winter and my pants aren't baggy with pleats.

I'll be in Italy all next week for the Spring/Summer '18 fashion shows and market, so I won't be available, but hit me up when I get back.

look around, darius, what's the truth?...i live in north scottsdale, vilebrequin linen shirts alway work in the winter if you don't gotta live in freezing azz ******* snow and rag & bone skinny jeans (not baggy, no pleats) from bergdorf goodman are real crowd pleasers with them curvy brunette yoga females if you got a 32 inch waist (not gonna work for fat azzs that don't got no yoga/meditation practice)...shades from ysl kicks from giuseppe zanotti get you camera time too

probably the only thing nycgobears & me can agree upon is that fashion couture don't start in ******* ames

ispy shocky (beware fake models following fashion week trends)#:bluecarrot:
Shocky1
darius, my crisp white dress chanel shirt with the fitted tux blows up/pulls together with the splash of fuschia, a real crowd pleaser

yeah shocky is a ******* black beetle, haters mad for whatever reasons i eurostep past a hater like im rondo

the nite is for screaming (the magic of cal basketball on gamedays)#:wave:wave:wave:wave:wave
GB54
So sharp and lanky, looking gangsta like Meyer Lansky
FrankBear21
Shocky is really pressing hard on this kid.
bearister
NYCGOBEARS;842846496 said:

Darius,

Will the Italians be slinging da sling?
NYCGOBEARS
bearister;842846527 said:

Will the Italians be slinging da sling?

You'd rock that sling too (errrrgh... the thought made me throw up in my mouth a little) if those chicks came with it.
bearmanpg
That thing looks more like some kind of torture device...don't think I'd be any good to the girls after wearing that contraption....
bearister
NYCGOBEARS;842846533 said:

You'd rock that sling too (errrrgh... the thought made me throw up in my mouth a little) if those chicks came with it.

In all seriousness, women over 75 find me extremely attractive.
Shocky1
darius, a splash of fuschia is kinda like facilitating/distributing 8 assists, it goes a long way towards making new friends & **** like that

/

socks (and clothes) are for losers#:nono:
NYCGOBEARS
bearister;842846544 said:

That Golden Girls crowd is butt wild.
Shocky1
FrankBear21;842846521 said:

Shocky is really pressing hard on this kid.

trust me, darius is doing all the pressing on this deal

Shocky1
bearister;842846544 said:

in all seriousness, over 75 women find me extremely attractive

shut up, shocky#
stu
Shocky1;842846572 said:

in all seriousness, over 75 women find me extremely attractive

Then you're only 19,925 behind Wilt Chamberlain! Let's see, if you live another 10,000 years ...
HoopDreams

Shocky1

klay, what up with that ****, are you an og of the scissors mafia or r u just telling us your gpa at washington state?:chainsaw:chainsaw:chainsaw

Shocky1;842840737 said:

yeah my niece bailey & me got a lotta energy on gamedays, got a lotta people tryna drain us of our energy

gamedays in berkeley#:bluecarrot::newnana::bluecarrot::newnana::bluecarrot::newnana::bluecarrot::newnana::bluecarrot:
Shocky1
klay, if your telling us your gpas that don't say much about the dude on the right

don't be a ******* dumb azz#
Shocky1
mbBear;842846601 said:

I believe you. Shocky has posted that this isn't true, just to put that out there.

never said that, your kinda full of ****, just to put that out there
Shocky1

white bear yacht club is northeast of minneapolis with spectacular views of white bear lake, it's an under the radar donald ross masterpiece (with faithful restoration work by tom doak) with tumultuously heaving fairways with never a level lie & green sites with outrageous internal contouring that will break your heart, the tips are a very comfortable 6500 yards

with its wonderful golf course and adjacent yacht club & tennis courts, it's my favorite club in the midwest...wbyc harkens back in time to an era of lavish summer night parties in the mansion clubhouse by the lake before the arrival of the cool fall air

yeah gatsby would approve of the monster's efforts to move the cal basketball program forward, always with an eye on the promising green light of a yet unrealized tomorrow

boats against the current (this is cal basketball)#
bearister
Shocky1;842846546 said:

darius, a splash of fuschia is kinda like facilitating/distributing 8 assists, it goes a long way towards making new friends & **** like that

/

socks (and clothes) are for losers#:nono:
Shocky1
ccajon;842846742 said:

Why does he continue to get into a recruits business I.e. concerning their grades.

I'd pay money to see shockys grades posted on here.

shocky graduated from the haas undergraduate b-school with a 3.92 gpa cumulative & phi beta kappa honors...the original plan was to go get a mba at harvard but then i got advised by my biz mentors that wasn't necessary, my mouth trumps a crimson mba diploma

that's gonna cost you 5 bucks

Shocky1

traveling bear (treviso, italy)#:tree
HoopDreams
[SIZE=4][COLOR="#0000CD"][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Shocky1
coach wyking outlines the plan for success but fails/forgets to mention that i'm gonna continue to recruit all the ******* players but that's ok because this **** is getting live

https://soundcloud.com/compass-media/college-hoops-today-with-jon-rothstein-cals-wyking-jones

menace 2 society#:buttkick:

Shocky1;842773490 said:

coach wyking knocking down a ninja turtle kale smoothie, sammy & lucas not impressed

Shocky1
[video=youtube;kCxx8PUTRN8][/video]

smooth lefty in attack mode#:chainsaw:chainsaw:chainsaw:chainsaw:chainsaw:chainsaw
Shocky1
allison, so ricky's leading the us open at erin hills but can he do a headstand?

mutt upgrade#:bluecarrot:

Shocky1;842845681 said:

allison, let's be real here, ricky is just an uneducated shocky without cal floor seats or a yoga/meditation practice

party next door#
UrsaMajor
You misunderstood Shocky. He meant women over 75 years old.
6956bear
Shocky1;842846877 said:

[video=youtube;kCxx8PUTRN8][/video]

smooth lefty in attack mode#:chainsaw:chainsaw:chainsaw:chainsaw:chainsaw:chainsaw

Reminds me of a shorter but better shooting Tyrone Wallace. Even the way he uses his off hand (right hand) while driving the lane. Good looking player.
Shocky1
6956bear;842846918 said:

Reminds me of a shorter but better shooting Tyrone Wallace. Even the way he uses his off hand (right hand) while driving the lane. Good looking player.

agreed mcneil's ambidextrous ball skillz reminds me of t-wall too, if tyrone can improve his 3 point shooting he's gonna get minted in the nba

hopefully darius got good of the court skillz with them curvy brunette yoga females with flat stomachs like t-wall too

chasing the dream (but somebody stole my bike)#:bluecarrot::newnana::woohoo
Shocky1
make no mistake about it i'm pretty proud of my work with t-wall with respects to his personal development

listening to shocky is the key#
Shocky1
Shocky1;842846929 said:

make no mistake about it i'm pretty proud of my work with t-wall with respects to his personal development

listening to shocky is the key#

so after his junior season & tyrone decided to pass on the nba/return to berkeley to earn his degree & fulfill his promise to his grandfather to become the 1st person in the family to graduate from college, i relentlessly made fun of t-wall's crooked azz free throw shooting that entire summer...the monster told him weekly that his girlfriend could make more free throws than him, that he was costing the teams wins late in the game with his errant free throws, that the nba isn't interested in broken down azz point guards that can't knock down free throws, that his form is all ****** up with his line drive trajectory, that pure shooters put up 500+ practice shots every single day no days off, etc.

then fall rolls around, taylor & me attend a scrimmage with refs to check out my diamonds are forever class (2015) class with ivan & jaylen...1st offensive sequence wallace attacks the basket & is hacked, he's gonna get 2 free throws

t-wall goes thru his free throw pre shot routine & lofts a beautifully rotating free throw with trajectory that floats thru the haas airspace that drops softly thru the net without even touching the rim

sitting in our normal floor seats right by the foul line i can't ******* believe it, it looks like steph curry is shooting them free throws, so i stand up & start clapping my hands & screaming "tyrooooonnnnnnneeeee"

t-wall looks over me at me with a full 1000 watt smile, points at me with his shooting hand & gives me a thumbs up...we're good to go, tyrone put in the work all summer

love that guy

yeah he took the monster's messages to heart & improved his free throw shooting from an abysmal 60.6% his junior to a kinda respectable 64.9% his senior year & got drafted in the 2nd round of the 2016 nba draft by the utah jazz

listen up young ones in cal's go all the way up class (2017) i'm not going nowhere so you can get to know me

love it hate it (the underdog is on top)#:buttkick:
UrsaMajor
It's true that Ty's ft% improved, but there is no way that 64.9% is "respectable" for a guard. He should be at 75% minimum.
Shocky1
UrsaMajor;842846990 said:

It's true that Ty's ft% improved, but there is no way that 64.9% is "respectable" for a guard. He should be at 75% minimum.

agreed shooting is the only thing keeping from t-wall getting minted in the nba

it's a process with an upward trajectory, **** don't change overnight, he shot 69.7% on free throws this season for the nba development utah stars while averaging 14.8 ppg & 3.7 apg

my man t-wall is on target to shoot 75%+ next season

bakorep#:bravo
First Page Last Page
Page 161 of 186

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.