Shailene and Aaron

14,661 Views | 80 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by B.A. Bearacus
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
okaydo said:

bipolarbear said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

Hope Aaron finds happiness. My advice: I know you're enamored by Hollywood but no more actresses dude. Find a lady who knows the same pop culture trivia/references as you despite being 5-8 years younger, laughs at most of your jokes, and who will be a good mother to your children.
38 years old is probably time to stop wolfing around and find a nice girl to settle down with and start a family. Chasing lingerie models and young actresses starts seeming pathetic after a certain age.

…He hasn't been goffing it up …

Is that in the Urban Dictionary?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
B.A. Bearacus
Time to check in on Jared Goff's life.

https://instagr.am/p/CZdh8SyLJMW

Fun fact. Her older bro Shane is a professional hockey player in the ECHL (East Coast Hockey League). Athletic genes if Jared and Christen start a family and make a little future Cal QB.

okaydo
They look like they're the same age…

B.A. Bearacus
okaydo said:

Thank you okaydo for this positive Aaron post!
bearister
A Garber's head butt in a fight would be certain death. Dude's got a melon. Does he know Bob Saget?*

*Too soon?
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
okaydo
B.A. Bearacus said:

okaydo said:

I'm not saying Rodgers looks young. I'm saying Garbers looks older with his "grey" hair.
B.A. Bearacus
okaydo said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

I'm not saying Rodgers looks young. I'm saying Garbers looks older with his "grey" hair.
Young okaydo, the path to Aaron positivity cannot begin without the absence of Aaron negativity. Your post was positive because it was not negative.

B.A. Bearacus
Friends, let's all show Aaron some compassion here. It was not just a girlfriend who broke up with him. That would be painful enough. It was someone he thought he was going to live the rest of his days with. It's someone who would have met his family if he weren't estranged from them, which is also tragic. Let's have some sympathy for our guy. He's human and feels pain and must be in a hell of a lot of it right now.
okaydo
Couple points:

1. This is why Rodgers can't date a "civilian."

2. Maybe this is why Rodgers has become close to Barstool -- to protect himself. I don't follow Barstool, but there has been insane hate coming from B*rstool against Mahomes' girlfriend and brother.

3. My insane conspiracy theory: Maybe Rodgers has Barstool going after Mahomes. OK, it's probably not true. But I genuinely feel that Rodgers' resurgence these past few years is in response to Mahomes. Mahomes' first year as a starter, in which he won MVP, coincided with the year McCarthy was fired. And I believe Rodgers, fueled by jealousy over Mahomes being "the new him, but better," improved himself and the result is 3 NFC championship games and 2 MVPs.

4. I'm trying to get to the bottom of this. But apparently there were 2 fake Kansas City Chiefs articles that circulated this week. One was written by fans and posted to Medium to look like a legit article. And it was mostly a hit piece targeting Eric Bienemy. Another story, which I haven't seen, claimed that Mahomes was sick of his girlfriend and brother.

okaydo
Ha ha.

I bet they (as in he) had the breakup leaked. So he could decry the media once more for spreading falsehoods about his life.

(I'm serious…because that's why reporters are afraid to report stuff from his side, because he'll say something different publicly.

https://instagr.am/p/CaRC1rdLw14
B.A. Bearacus

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.