Shailene and Aaron

14,692 Views | 80 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by B.A. Bearacus
bearister
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shailene Woodley and Aaron Rodgers are seen packing on the PDA

https://mol.im/a/9423571
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
Fyght4Cal
I don't believe a word of it.
Patience is a virtue, but I’m not into virtue signaling these days.
okaydo
Fyght4Cal said:

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!

Fyght4Cal
okaydo said:

Fyght4Cal said:

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!

HA!
Patience is a virtue, but I’m not into virtue signaling these days.
okaydo

okaydo

okaydo
okaydo
Breaking news!

Wait a second. Olivia Munn says she was "obssessed" with John Mulaney in this 2015 interview.

Wait -- who was Olivia dating in 2015?

okaydo
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'M SHOCKED THIS DIDN'T LAST.

IS LOVE DEAD?

https://www.tmz.com/2022/02/16/aaron-rodgers-shailene-woodley-break-up/
BearBoarBlarney
Rumor is that the immunity started to wear off over time. I wish them both well.
okaydo
BearBoarBlarney said:

Rumor is that the immunity started to wear off over time. I wish them both well.

She's vaccinated. If she wasn't vaccinated, she would be fired from her job.

Major TV and movie productions have various zones. Zone A consists of the actors and the crew members who work closely with them. Everybody in Zone A has to be vaccinated. So she's vaccinated.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/business/business-news/hollywood-studio-projects-get-stricter-about-covid-19-vaccine-mandates-1235045153/

socaliganbear
Hollywood beards don't work long term. Need someone not famous.
juarezbear
socaliganbear said:

This
okaydo
socaliganbear said:

But you want to maintain a secret, the best way to keep your secret a secret is by avoiding dating somebody who isn't famous.
socaliganbear
okaydo said:

socaliganbear said:

But you want to maintain a secret, the best way to keep your secret a secret is by avoiding dating somebody who isn't famous.
I feel like lawyers and money can help keep lots of secrets.
B.A. Bearacus
okaydo said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'M SHOCKED THIS DIDN'T LAST.

IS LOVE DEAD?

https://www.tmz.com/2022/02/16/aaron-rodgers-shailene-woodley-break-up/

I'm sure it's a case of one too many "I didn't sign up for this shiit" moments with Aaron and his body autonomy issues causing headlines. She started dating a top 10 most liked NFL player and ended up engaged to the most hated active athlete in all American sports. When including inactive but living athletes he is only behind OJ and Curt Schilling.
DiabloWags
B.A. Bearacus said:

I'm sure it's a case of one too many "I didn't sign up for this shiit" moments with Aaron and his body autonomy issues causing headlines. She started dating a top 10 most liked NFL player and ended up engaged to the most hated active athlete in all American sports. When including inactive but living athletes he is only behind OJ and Curt Schilling.

LOL!
ColoradoBear
Sources say it's due Rodgers terrible haircut.
okaydo
I seriously doubt Rodgers would've gone to a division with 3 good QBs.

B.A. Bearacus
okaydo said:

Paging Bearister. Okaydo on the record calling Derek Carr good.

I think A-Rod would have been fine with the challenge. I don't think he fears playing Justin Herbert or Derek Carr twice a year.
bearister
B.A. Bearacus said:

okaydo said:

Paging Bearister. Okaydo on the record calling Derek Carr good.

I think A-Rod would have been fine with the challenge. I don't think he fears playing Justin Herbert or Derek Carr twice a year.

I'm afraid to call any QB a choke again after calling Stafford a choke. With that said, CARR IS A CHOKE.

*I refuse to participate in the AR personal life discussion. I consider that off limits.
Cancel my subscription to the Resurrection
Send my credentials to the House of Detention
I got some friends inside
okaydo
The timing is weird. Rodgers first announced he had a fiancee during his MVP speech last year. Then Shailene was revealed to be the fiancee soon after. Now news of their breaking up comes 6 days after his 2nd MVP.

B.A. Bearacus
bearister said:

*I refuse to participate in the AR personal life discussion. I consider that off limits.
I feel this has merit, but can you expound on this position? Pretend your audience is okaydo.
BearSD

calumnus
okaydo said:

The timing is weird. Rodgers first announced he had a fiancee during his MVP speech last year. Then Shailene was revealed to be the fiancee soon after. Now news of their breaking up comes 6 days after his 2nd MVP.

Personal life is a distraction during the season?
82gradDLSdad
BearSD said:

Looks like Arod is still looking for his first ring.
BearoutEast67
And here I thought the Mockingbird stood a chance. Oh well, at least she helped him grow out his fabulous Fabio hairdo.
Donate to Cal's NIL at https://calegends.com/donation/
89Bear
Hope he calls Joe Rogan to learn how to get over a breakup.
CaliforniaEternal
I've never understood the whole long hair thing on dudes. It's cool he has the hair for it but I knew nothing good would come once the man bun emerged. Fabio and Furio he is not.
Alkiadt
CaliforniaEternal said:

I've never understood the whole long hair thing on dudes. It's cool he has the hair for it but I knew nothing good would come once the man bun emerged. Fabio and Furio he is not.
Man Bun = This Generation's Mullet.
B.A. Bearacus
Hope Aaron finds happiness. My advice: I know you're enamored by Hollywood but no more actresses dude. Find a lady who knows the same pop culture trivia/references as you despite being 5-8 years younger, laughs at most of your jokes, and who will be a good mother to your children.
bipolarbear
B.A. Bearacus said:

Hope Aaron finds happiness. My advice: I know you're enamored by Hollywood but no more actresses dude. Find a lady who knows the same pop culture trivia/references as you despite being 5-8 years younger, laughs at most of your jokes, and who will be a good mother to your children.
38 years old is probably time to stop wolfing around and find a nice girl to settle down with and start a family. Chasing lingerie models and young actresses starts seeming pathetic after a certain age.
okaydo
bipolarbear said:

B.A. Bearacus said:

38 years old is probably time to stop wolfing around and find a nice girl to settle down with and start a family. Chasing lingerie models and young actresses starts seeming pathetic after a certain age.

Ehhh....Shailene was the only famous person he dated who was younger than him. And she just turned 30 a few months ago. He hasn't been goffing it up with a model. A person in his position would -- if they are not Mahomed -- would usually date somebody *at least* a decade younger. Perhaps 15 years. Actually, his future bride is probably a senior in high school right now. So he should probably just wait.

I could see why he hasn't dated somebody not famous (at least not since The Bachelor girl's sister). It's too complicated.

LateHit
^ Mick Jagger says Hello.
B.A. Bearacus
okaydo said:

Actually, his future bride is probably a senior in high school right now. So he should probably just wait.

I could see why he hasn't dated somebody not famous (at least not since The Bachelor girl's sister). It's too complicated.
Rodger Goodell's twin daughters are 19 right now. They will be the perfect age for Aaron to propose to one of them in two years.
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.