cal's monster offensive line

1,780,022 Views | 10918 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by HoopDreams
Econ141
How long do you want to ignore this user?

Shocky1
^ that's the same look 89 & shocky get when the bears attack the middle 3rd of the field in the passing game

nando to endries (touchdown for them ******* california golden bears!)#
Shocky1
^^ don't tell nobody but it's also the same look that's gonna be on spav's face when nando audibles a pitchout to electric in space jaydn ott this saturday in salt lake city

67 yard touchdown run!#
Shocky1

shocky's tajmania brother from a different mother (cal football needs more **** *** up swagger)#
AZ Bear
Vatikani being day to day is definitely the best news I've heard all week. Super happy to hear that! Happy that Sirmon is only day to day too, though I was less worried about the severity of his injury (I'm not a doctor but I intuited that being carted off was potentially more severe).

Any idea about how bad Ott's shoulder re-injury is?
Shocky1
^ jaydn's shoulder is kinda banged up but he's tuff & "probable" for the utes
Shocky1

low rent non curvy brunette yoga females from truck stop academic skools gone wild#
wifeisafurd
Shocky1 said:

^ jayden's shoulder is kinda banged up but he's tuff & "probable" for the utes
Cal got pretty lucky on the injury side. Played with OSU despite having arguably the best offensive and defensive player on the team in the second half and losing arguably the best lineman.
Big C

Yeah, great news about Vatikani. It sure looked more serious. We are used to less-serious-looking events ending up in the mysterious OFTYLBI (out for the year lower body injury... or upper)
Econ141
AZ Bear said:

Vatikani being day to day is definitely the best news I've heard all week. Super happy to hear that! Happy that Sirmon is only day to day too, though I was less worried about the severity of his injury (I'm not a doctor but I intuited that being carted off was potentially more severe).

I can't recall for sure but hasn't Wilcox used "day-to-day' earlier this season and the person didn't come back for weeks? I'm just glad it's not out for the season so I'll take it.
philbert
Econ141 said:

AZ Bear said:

I can't recall for sure but hasn't Wilcox used "day-to-day' earlier this season and the person didn't come back for weeks? I'm just glad it's not out for the season so I'll take it.
Well, I think he said Ott got injured against Auburn but he that he expected him to play against Idaho but then he didn't.

Strykur
philbert said:

Econ141 said:

AZ Bear said:

Well, I think he said Ott got injured against Auburn but he that he expected him to play against Idaho but then he didn't.
Without Cam Rising we have a pretty decent shot however do the guys now just want to rest for SC.
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CyHbqXxPM5x
major cal's monster class injury announcement update:

doms is 100% healthy & ready to roll this weekend

it's a great day to be a bear#
Shocky1
^^^ philbert, allowing jaydn's body to rest another week after that truly scary azz javid head crash somersault wuz the rite move for multiple reasons, these young men r not treated like the disposable gladiators at truck stop academic stools at the #1 ranked public university in the world

^^ strykur, the team look kinda flat to me & my cousin sidney in the pregame tunnel hype up festivities before running onto the field against oregon state, with nando as now the clear qb1 that's not gonna be un problemo in salt lake city...nobody in the program is looking past the utes to the oppenheimer game
philbert
no issues with guys sitting out due to injury. just pointing out that Wilcox isn't always reliable with injury info.

I believe Cindo was listed as the starter on the depth chart for Auburn when it was later revealed that he was out for the year.
Alkiadt
philbert said:

no issues with guys sitting out due to injury. just pointing out that Wilcox isn't always reliable with injury info.

I believe Cindo was listed as the starter on the depth chart for Auburn when it was later revealed that he was out for the year.

That was by design. No need to let the opposition know.
philbert
I thought about that. Not sure it makes a huge difference for an OL. Maybe they avoid a couple of exotic blitz packages during the game? I think it matters more in the pro game where they have a lot more time to practice and prepare.
Shocky1

cal's monster offensive line snaps vs oregon state:

brian driscoll: 68
barrett miller: 68
tj session: 68
sioape vatikani: 61
matthew wykoff: 42
bastian swinney: 33

pound for trench (with selfless high gpa trench workers)#

Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CvVYokbvKaf
multiple nba organizations scouting teams including the phoenix suns rate jaylon tyson as cal's #1 nba prospect, there is zero chance he won't start & play 35+ minutes in a tight 7-8 player rotation in closely contested games that will expand to 10-12 against lesser opponents
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CyHG9GnSCVG
cal basketball's only true insider these day 4th gen bear introduced me at the oregon state football game to talented high upside walk on 6'10" 215 lbs (tole me his ideal weight would be low 220s) gus larson from new canaan connecticut...dude wuz wearing swim trunks to a nor cal fall evening football game, he tole with a laugh that he's not missing eastcoastie weather

the ivy league transfer is not a dumb azz, he got a 4.0 gpa in high school & a 3.1 gpa at penn

his wingman jalen cone tole me he's got 3 point shooting range & gus tole me he's got the green light on the perimeter from coach madsen

where's mystic pizza & fishers island (ferry ride from new london)?#
Shocky1

walking with ben during his integalatically fun 61 at the scottish open this summer his driving distance increase (carrying the ball 300 yards in the air) off the tee (compared to last season) wuz kinda redunkulous, his instagram indicates he took only 1 time a south korean cough medicine recommended by his moms & he regrets not checking the ingredients

life is not linear

bears including shocky sometimes **** up#
89Bear
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/CyHG9GnSCVG
cal basketball's only true insider these day 4th gen bear introduced me at the oregon state football game to talented high upside walk on 6'10" 215 lbs (tole me his ideal weight would be low 220s) gus larson from new canaan connecticut...dude wuz wearing swim trunks to a nor cal fall evening football game, he tole with a laugh that he's not missing eastcoastie weather

the ivy league transfer is not a dumb azz, he got a 4.0 gpa in high school & a 3.1 gpa at penn

his wingman jalen cone tole me he's got 3 point shooting range & gus tole me he's got the green light on the perimeter from coach madsen

where's mystic pizza & fishers island (ferry ride from new london)?#
Swim trunks. That is a power move!! Respect.
Shocky1
89Bear said:

Swim trunks. That is a power move!! Respect.
https://instagr.am/p/CjqM_QbNebD
89, not gonna lie to u, larson's swim trunks wuz ugly azz but that's ok, the future ivy league/berkeley grad is gonna figure out this **** when he's working on wall street & marries a curvy brunette yoga female that he met at the west village equinox who got fashionista style

fashion matters (but clothes r for losers, life is kinda confusing)#
Shocky1

don't be a dumb azz#
Shocky1
^ tmi: shocky went to the lunch box & got all that nasty ugly azz stomach/manzilian hair removed...neck tats still there

doggy maintenance matters (bow wow)#
AZ Bear
Very encouraging comments on Larson. Shocky, if I'm not mistaken, New Canaan is pretty close to CT's version of La Jolla. Is Gus gonna have a National City attitude or a La Jolla attitude in the low paint? Did you lecture him on making sure his effort and attitude are more New Haven than New Canaan?

BTW, didn't Brian Driscoll wear some colorful swim trunks in some of the OL photos that got circulated last offseason? Is Larson maybe an analogue to Driscoll? I must say, from what I've perceived, Driscoll has stepped it up big time this year in filling in for captain Cindric...kudos Brian!
89Bear
Shocky1 said:

don't be a dumb azz#
Three dudes in that pic are looking to take you down or they have no idea what to do with you!
Shocky1
89, let's focus on the 3 curvy brunette yoga females that r checking out the monster's junk or something, ok?
sonofabear51
Uh, where? LOL
Shocky1
^ ouch
sonofabear51
Love ya Shocky, keep 'em coming, bro!
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CrzZt2UrVT_
^^^^^^ az, u make a lotta good points but trust me driscoll not gonna win any paris fashion week recognition with his sears sofa king bowling fashion line tho rohmie gotta a certain cohesive look...agreed he's 100% moved his attitude this season from la jolla to national city, yeah with continued 2024 development with coach bloesch & coach saffell then brian (2023 pac 12 most improved lineman) will be a legit nfl prospect

these haters on my body, shake 'em off, ooouuu#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

the following is a reprint from cal's monster class back in the day:

visited this morning the recently opened nicklaus design group ferry point golf course just outside of nyc with panoramic views of the manhattan skyline

https://instagr.am/p/CtR6QY5uwFE
arrive from my hotel by cab at the clubhouse around 7:30 am to stretch & warm up at the practice facility

upon arrival the head golf professional tells me that ferry point's developer donald trump heard that as a golf digest & golf magazine rankings panelist that i had an 8:10 tee time and would i like to play with the donald at 8:20 am instead?

so i say sure, no big deal, let's do this

so we make the introductions on the practice green & the 1st thing i notice is that trump has the weirdest color hair ever (kinda yellow orange) & that he has total man boobs along with an oversized obnoxious red cap

i walk & carry my lightweight leather mackzenie bag while the donald drives a golf cart literally to within 6 inches of every green...just as annoyingly, we then proceed to play thru every group on the golf course in front of us (why does he do this, why not just take the 1st tee time?)...it's funny to watch people's reactions as he dictates the playing thru, some golfers are understandably agitated while others want a selfie with him on their phones, he very clearly enjoys all the drama he's created

so he tells us while we wait for the short par 4 8th green to clear that he thinks ferry point is one of the greatest golf courses in the united states (it isn't, there are at least a dozen courses on long island & the hamptons that are significantly better) & that he's qualified to make that statement because of his extensive travels around the globe playing golf, that nobody knows golf architecture better than him & that includes actual golf architects

so in front of his 2 buddies & his cart caddie i tell the donald that actually i'm one of the 13 guys (and the youngest) to have played the world top 100 courses & stare him down...total silence, one of his buddies who is the chairman of macys starts to laugh & donald play punches my shoulder kinda hard, he's been pwned...whatever

dude is an interesting guy but playing golf with him is not really a celebration of the game but more like riding a roller coaster

you're fired, shocky#
liv & pga updates:

1) the proposed but not finalized 2024 14 tournament liv exhibition golf tour for american traitors that have turned their backs on 9/11 will not return to any of the trump owned/managed golf courses that have dominated the liv schedule

2) the official golf world rankings announced this week that the liv exhibition tournaments will NOT receive any world golf rankings points...this means that very few liv golfers will qualify for the majors in the future...this is fantastic good news

3) the shriners pga tournament at tpc summerlin in las vegas this week will not include colin morikawa (who just built a home nearby outside of the summit club in vegas, colin will be playing in the zozo pga tournament in japan next week), max homa (vegas is only a 45 minute flite from arizona) or byeong hun an (currently suspended, see above post)...michael kim & james hahn will rep the bears this week on the pga tour
Shocky1

who really cares about the pac 12 anymore?

after the upcoming oppenheimer game the bears & trojans will never meet again in football in our lifetimes

sc is irrelevant, got no interest in anything going on in south central after the bears go nuclear on them on october 28th, got it?

nando & shocky are very excited about the 2024 acc fall golf & gameday roadtrips!

late nite dinning at sexy fish on miami's brickell avenue (theory will only take you so far)#
Econ141

3 year extension for someone helping to create a winning football program.

Cal gave out what basically amounts to a lifetime pension to someone who destroyed our revenue sports.
First Page Last Page
Page 162 of 313

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.