cal's monster offensive line

1,744,750 Views | 10816 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by Econ141
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
offensive coordinator search: the monster will huff, he will puff, but you will not be able to blow down memorial stadium in the end despite jimmy "shell game" k's empire of dirt which is not located near the 11th green at silverado

yeah everybody luvs to play clue without socks, bras or underwear at the t rex yoga/meditation studio in yountville without the distractions of insurance brokers

beam me up (to yoga in a black uber helicopter)#

Big C
Love the list of "clues"!

Regarding use of search firms, I absolutely agree that they should not be "relied upon", or "overused". However, the prudent use of a search firm can offer two benefits:
+ quite possible that they will uncover candidates that we did not know about
+ when approaching/interviewing a candidate that is already employed, the search firm can provide "plausible deniability" to the candidate ("I have not been approached by Cal," etc. -- no, they were approached by Search Firm X)

I am sure I'm not the only one who would like to hear more about why McGraw might be a great AD for us!

Shocky1
coach wilcox just advised me that recruiting asu & specifically horizon high school is his absolute #1 top priority

https://instagr.am/p/q7ORcSPJfF
the masked playcaller#

arizona state university=#1 ranked strippah school in the world (just ask taylor & her moms)

Shocky1
no rolo or troy

clue#
BearGoggles
Shocky1 said:

no rolo or troy

clue#
Frost?
tequila4kapp
Shocky1 said:

no rolo or troy

clue#
The UW OL coach as next OC? Does he have the chops after just 1 year as an OC at Boise?
Shocky1

bears tryna figure stuff out (or shocky tryna do a handstand)#
Gkhoury2325
tequila4kapp said:

Shocky1 said:

no rolo or troy

clue#
The UW OL coach as next OC? Does he have the chops after just 1 year as an OC at Boise?

I believe Huff would be a great choice for an OL coach and a run game coordinator. He gets about 700k a year from Washington, but Cal may need to pay him 850k to come. I do not see him as a OC. Not much experience calling plays. He has great OL's at Washington and solid recruiter. He would be a great get. HR hire if we get him. Good idea Tequila to get him in the room.
Shocky1
6956bear said:

So we should not expect Jemtegard, Lange or Swinney to return to the program?
just to clarify 6956 coach wilcox is not gonna run off any scholly players, ok?...but honest & transparent conversations re: one's future on the team that are sometimes uncomfortable are part of our head coach's roster management responsibilities...and the reality is that football is a very violent sport, just about anybody these days can get a note from the el monte spinal & taquito institute re: a medical retirement, ok?

bastian swinney: at 6'6" 310 lbs & a great work ethic, a healthy bastian got the potential upside to compete for an starting position within the interior offensive line this spring
https://instagr.am/p/CjdisQ-ueG_
dylan jemtegaard: the 3.95 gpa true student athletes took multiple bus connections every morning at the crack of dawn to get to high school, dylan is mentally tough but is currently kinda buried on the depth chart, what are his priorities in life?

ryan lange: has struggled with weight issues during his 2 years on the roster, the 3.8 gpa true student athlete out of pittsburg high school aspires to maybe be an orthopod doc someday...at a recent home game lange was on the sidelines in dress clothes without an apparent injury
https://instagr.am/p/CDr0g7Cna4F
gonna be real with u, luv all 18 (and that includes the 4 walk ons colin hamilton, colin moroney, dashaun harris & joshua stovall) amazing guys in the o-line room

make no mistake about it, this is cal's monster offensive line

50 year friendships#

Shocky1
human resources 101: gotta create a career development path for coach toler & his curvy brunette yoga female

https://instagr.am/p/CQe2subsJFS

bt3#
6956bear
Shocky1 said:

6956bear said:

So we should not expect Jemtegard, Lange or Swinney to return to the program?
just to clarify 6956 coach wilcox is not gonna run off any scholly players, ok?...but honest & transparent conversations re: one's future on the team that are sometimes uncomfortable are part of our head coach's roster management responsibilities...and the reality is that football is a very violent sport, just about anybody these days can get a note from the el monte spinal & taquito institute re: a medical retirement, ok?

bastian swinney: at 6'6" 310 lbs & a great work ethic, a healthy bastian got the potential upside to compete for an starting position within the interior offensive line this spring
https://instagr.am/p/CjdisQ-ueG_
dylan jemtegaard: the 3.95 gpa true student athletes took multiple bus connections every morning at the crack of dawn to get to high school, dylan is mentally tough but is currently kinda buried on the depth chart, what are his priorities in life?

ryan lange: has struggled with weight issues during his 2 years on the roster, the 3.8 gpa true student athlete out of pittsburg high school aspires to maybe be an orthopod doc someday...at a recent home game lange was on the sidelines in dress clothes without an apparent injury
https://instagr.am/p/CDr0g7Cna4F
gonna be real with u, luv all 18 (and that includes the 4 walk ons colin hamilton, colin moroney, dashaun harris & joshua stovall) amazing guys in the o-line room

make no mistake about it, this is cal's monster offensive line

50 year friendships#

I was asking a question based on some "clues" you provided. I did not say Wilcox was running anyone off. But clearly there needs to be several current players that do not return for the staff to sign some players. So whether those uncomfortable converstions regarding roster management constitute running a player off or not is open to interpretation. Telling a player they are not in your plans and perhaps they would be better off at a new school is running them off at Alabama but not at Cal. OK? And sure football is a violent game. Medical retirements have been a convenient excuse to allow players their scholarship while not counting against the roster number. In some cases those "retirements" are entirely valid, but some others are a mutually agreed to decision.

There are a number of players that have a Covid season if they want it. Not sure Cal must honor it. I think the staff does not have to bring the player back. They may have a few guys they would like back. I think we may see some guys that hope to continue to play try their lot elsewhere. We saw that with Chris Brooks, Nikko Remigio and JH Tevis.

December 5th is a big day for Cal football. The transfer portal window opens. It will be open for 45 days. Who will enter? And what players that enter from elsewhere will Cal truly be able to pursue and get committed?

That date (Dec 5) is the single biggest reason Wilcox made the decision to fire Billy M and Angus now rather than after the season. He needed time to find their replacements ahead of Dec 3 & 4 OV weekend they have planned . They were getting fired regardless but the timing matters.
Shocky1
scholly roster math is fun:

trust me 6956 we're on the same page, ok?

right now the program got 3 bears that don't got no more eligibility: daniel scott, odua isibor & jamieson sheahan

that means theoretically there are 82 current scholly players that could return next season with eligibility

but right now the bears got 10 committed schollys for 2022 plus 1 silent commit, so that's 11 schollys that are accounted for at this time which means 11-3=8 additional current scholly players gotta leave the program

and the staff is targeting another approximately 5 players from the big official visits december 3rd/4th recruiting weekend & then shortly thereafter portal transfer evaluations of offensive tackles & maybe a cornerback with height & length which means 8+5=13 total current scholly players gotta move on

yeah scholly roster math is fun, shocky's favorite teacher at dixie (kinda an odd name for a school in marin county, maybe should be changed to the stinson beach arts & seawood) elementary school back in the day was miss jones (she always tole me i wuz her favorite student & i believed her, always wanted to kiss her but that never happened)

so in 5th grade miss jones had mark bernadetti who was kinda a **** up sit next to me hoping my academic ambition would rub off on him or something

mark tells me later in the school year when we're shooting hoops together at recess that he actually hated me at 1st but grew to like me over time (a common theme in my life), he also told me about his initial conversation with miss jones re: the seating move

miss jones: mark, i'd like you to sit by shocky for the rest of the school year, he's pretty good in helping with math homework

mark: what?...i don't like shocky at all, he thinks he knows everything

miss jones (a curvy brunette yoga female in her early 20s): how do you know that shocky doesn't know everything?
https://instagr.am/p/Ckd5pY0vvfY

shut up, shocky#

6956bear
Shocky1 said:

right now the program got 3 bears that don't got no more eligibility: daniel scott, odua isibor & jamieson sheahan

that means theoretically there are 82 current scholly players that could return next season with eligibility

but right now the bears got 10 committed schollys for 2022 plus 1 silent commit, so that's 11 schollys that are accounted for at this time which means 11-3=8 additional current scholly players gotta leave the program

and the staff is targeting another approximately 5 players from the big official visits december 3rd/4th recruiting weekend & then shortly thereafter portal transfer evaluations of offensive tackles & maybe a cornerback with height & length which means 8+5=13 total current scholly players gotta move on

yeah scholly roster math is fun, shocky's favorite teacher at dixie (kinda an odd name for a school in marin county, maybe should be changed to the stinson beach arts & seawood) elementary school back in the day was miss jones (she always tole me i wuz her favorite student & i believed her, always wanted to kiss her but that never happened)

so in 5th grade miss jones had mark bernadetti who was kinda a **** up sit next to me hoping my academic ambition would rub off on him or something

mark tells me later in the school year when we're shooting hoops together at recess that he actually hated me at 1st but grew to like me over time (a common theme in my life), he also told me about his initial conversation with miss jones re: the seating move

miss jones: mark, i'd like you to sit by shocky for the rest of the school year, he's pretty good in helping with math homework

miss jones (a curvy brunette yoga female in her early 20s): how do you know that shocky doesn't know everything?

shut up, shocky#

So 13 players need to move along to free up scholies for potential recruits. I think that number will be easily hit. I think some of those uncomfortable conversations have likely already taken place. The group of players that decide to walk before the UCLA game will be interesting to observe.

I do think there will be some guys the staff would prefer to not lose that end up in the portal. This sort of season takes a toll on everyone and likely there will be some players looking to play elsewhere. The new coaches are crucial. They need to hit some home runs with these 2 hires. Not just for better productivity but for roster retention and potential transfers.

I do believe we will see some additional staff maneuvers before Spring as well.
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/B8FaO5vHD-f

congrats to benji, marshall & the entire cal football staff is assembling thus far a very strong 10 player 2023 class of true student athletes in what will be a very limited space available scholly class

zurich ashford (3.62 gpa), defensive end
ben marshall (3.5 gpa), tight end
ryan mcculloch (4.1 gpa), edge defender
tiumalu afalava (4.1 gpa), defensive end
cade uluave (3.85 gpa), outside linebacker
sailasa vadrawale (3.46 gpa), cornerback
nyziah hunter (3.0+ gpa), wide receiver
nick morrow (3.7 gpa), offensive tackle (grayshirt, will arrive in january)
ethan baxter (strong australian student), punter (already on roster, will take sheahan's scholly in january)
michael luckhurst (4.37 gpa), kicker (already on roster as walk on, will take longhetto's scholly in january)

the university of california, berkeley=#3 ranked university in the united states of america
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/

scholly math is fun:

here are the 10 public commitments for the 2023 scholly class

the 11th commitment is a silent, don't tell nobody but he got a 4.0 gpa, he's not a dumb azz

the departures of billy m & coach mcclure will not negatively impact any of the above commitments

2+1=69? (shut up, shocky)#
Chapman_is_Gone
More pure bull**** from the desert-dwelling blowhard.

Sitting at your insurance salesman desk in an undesirable part of Phoenix sure gives you a lot of time to put together your fanciful posts.

Cal students and prospects, stay away from this Shockey weirdo: , about 75, wearing no socks, with a off-kilter facial expression that strongly hints to stay away. Boy, the stories his x-wife must tell.
Shocky1

deutsch raises the much talked about 2023 fashion week in paris question will the california golden bears spring from fall to winter in this summer of our discontent with or without frost?

clue (merci beaucoup mademoiselle)#
KenBurnski
Maybe the perspective needs zooming out. Didn't Hasbro produce the Clue board game? Is there a Coach Hasbro in the Wilcox coaching sequoia??
harebear
KenBurnski said:

Maybe the perspective needs zooming out. Didn't Hasbro produce the Clue board game? Is there a Coach Hasbro in the Wilcox coaching sequoia??

It could be Head Coach Justin Wilcox and OC Chris Cocks.

Who is Hasbro's new CEO?

Three months after the sudden passing of long-time CEO Brian Goldner, Hasbro has named its new chief executive. Chris Cocks, who served as president and chief operating officer of the company's Wizards of the Coast and digital gaming division, has been promoted to the top leadership position.
Hasbro taps Dungeons and Dragons lead Chris Cocks as new CEO
www.cnbc.com/2022/01/05/hasbro-taps-chris-cocks-as-n…
Shocky1
hare & kenny, there's zero chance hasbro is gonna attempt a trademark infringement on their ms fuschia board game unless they wanna get sued 12 ways to sunday in the desert before the phx open & barrett-jackson car show but after the super bowl for punitive damages & fees recoupment

clue (brendan glapion is the shockster's legal representation/future son in law)#
Shocky1

beware of clue misdirections:

it's not mr mustard in the ballroom with a crowbar, don't put that answer in ur packet

football recruiting is best not done by old white guys like mr mustard, the next offensive coordinator is an outstanding recruiter (unlike billy m who marshall had to take over lead contact duties earlier this year on qb recruiting because of the generation gap) not only with high school prospects but also a really smart curvy brunette yoga female who may or may not have connections to modern yoga in scottsdale and/or the national football league

remember cal's monster offensive line being coached up to knock opponents on their azzs is a weapon regardless of the suspect, got it?
NVBear78
Shocky1 said:

shut up, shocky#

Bahahaha
Big C
Shocky1 said:

it's not mr mustard in the ballroom with a crowbar, don't put that answer in ur packet

football recruiting is best not done by old white guys like mr mustard, the next offensive coordinator is an outstanding recruiter (unlike billy m who marshall had to take over lead contact duties earlier this year on qb recruiting because of the generation gap) not only with high school prospects but also a really smart curvy brunette yoga female who may or may not have connections to modern yoga in scottsdale and/or the national football league

remember cal's monster offensive line being coached up to knock opponents on their azzs is a weapon regardless of the suspect, got it?

Spav?

Brennan Marion (currently passing game coordinator at Texas)?
Shocky1
one uc coach smiled, yelled & animatedly encouraged his players to play together in a loose/ fun atmosphere while throwing shocky level fistbumps at his guys in an epic victory in front of an energized home fan base, another uc coach looked unhappy the entire game & his players played tense (notice how they look down when leaving the floor to the bench, they don't make eye contact) with uncorrected crooked azz shooting mechanics from the 3 point line again

congrats tritons, not sure what you is but congrats

this **** is getting live (in the gaslamp district)#
Shocky1
sorry but gotta laugh at alky's clueless suggestion that marty wilson be named the interim head basketball coach if mark fox is walked to his car, apparently alky got zero sources among the players because wilson is truly disliked by more than half of the current & past players

the fact that he coached at pepperdine & couldn't recruit prospects to malibu is irrelevant to the fact that the only person on the staff who is respected by a significant majority of the current players is andrew francis

greg richardson is not happy, maybe someday he'll write an article detailing how the termination of cal's monster class went down & why in retrospect supporting wyking (who is not a good human being) wasn't the right move (just like supporting fox initially wasn't the right move either) but that would just be yesterday leaking thru the roof...but yeah the monster agrees with richardson that change is necessary now, the facial expressions/body language says it all, fox has lost this team

there's gotta be a mirrorball (welcome to my world, greg)#
Shocky1
Big C said:

Shocky1 said:

Spav?

Brennan Marion (currently passing game coordinator at Texas)?
clue: the new oc is not like billy m in the dark film room with the no doze bottle, that's not the winning packet with the rite suspect, room & weapon, ok?

clue: the next oc got 2023 commitments, do any of them (2 of them actively recruited by the bears) wanna flip to berkeley?

clue: he from 56th street not 63rd

clue: knowing the names of all the american vice presidents is kinda important to history 100 in berkeley for smart students like doms & eastcoastcal

https://instagr.am/p/BfWZHs1ldoR
tequila4kapp
What kind of ETA are we looking at for an announcement of the new hires?
Shocky1
monday november 28th at 10:42 am
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

l

loosely edited transcript of cal grad herm edwards getting fired by chancellor crow & athletic director ray anderson (who is also his agent, kinda a conflict but whatever) in the endzone after losing by a couple of touchdowns to eastern michigan voc ed high school:

herm: what up guys, are we still tailgating later or what, how's that insatiable appetite?

ray: don't get emotional, herm, that ain't like you, you outta know i got a heavy heart but me and michael are gonna walk you to your car

herm: your getting cynical and that won't do, yesterday is still leaking from the roof, can we please be absolutely sure?

michael: herm baby, it's been nice

herm: is there gonna be a mirrorball for me?

ray (winking): yeah we gonna pay you your full contract, no negotiated buyout

herm: do you know the way to san jose?

clue: not to sully the odds of the oc deal going down but the savvy observer knows we gotta watch the asu head coach final selection to ensure there is no desert home field advantage that is not available in the city by the bay
tequila4kapp
I thought I had it figured out, but for the VP name clue. That one is a head scratcher. Also, the name I landed on per the clues didn't wow me, so I hope I'm wrong.
Shocky1
let's be real here, tequila, it's as clear as lake geneva with the late afternoon fall reflections on the water of the looming swiss alps that ur true identity is disgraced billionaire/backroom card champion james peterson

but it's too bad madison got the best of u, yeah them mutts like madison, taylor & me can b sneaky as **** sometimes

plz don't worry tho, the 2017 amsterdam international gaming statues is gonna require me to 100% fully & transparently disclose the nature of all clues in this game once the offensive coordinator announcement is made public, ok?...and if there r any disputes, u can be assured that the oslo peace mediation counsel of the head pro at del paso country club, former wisconsin basketball superstar frank kaminsky (congrats on passing the bar instead of stopping in like an alky but u still don't got good spelling skillz) & leo tolstoy will fairly resolve any disputes

in fact dr shock recruited leo tolstoy back in the day as part of his duties as the director of recruiting/gameday energy for cal's monster class, this is the confidential profile/scouting report that i compiled for coach martin:

*****leo nikolayevich tolstoy: a late emerging 5 star with an actionable offer from the cal staff...leo has got a 4.38 gpa and is considered a strong berkeley fit in that he is considered the greatest writer ever in russian literature by scout & rivals...his significant production is tempered by his preference for making non violent resistance statements & questioning authority during timeouts...lacks lateral mobility & quick twitch reflexes and is not a strong on ball defender primarily because he is dead
Shocky1
congrats to 6'4" 200 lbs 3.5 gpa (harvard offer) robbie mascheroni jr from campolindo high school on his preferred walk on offer from coach toler

robbie doing the hang in berkeley since he could walk, dad a former rugby player & uncles water polo guys

check out his body control & hands for #28, if his 4.56 40 is accurate he's gonna be in the wide receiver rotation sooner than later

the university of california, berkeley=#2 ranked university in the united states (including the caldecott tunnel)
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/
sonofabear51
Campo has had a ton of football talent in the last few years. They are 11-0 so far this year!
89Bear
Current duck oc comin' this way?
Shocky1
89Bear said:

Current duck oc comin' this way?

nope
Shocky1
sonofabear51 said:

Campo has had a ton of football talent in the last few years. They are 11-0 so far this year!
so what, can they beat acalanes & miramonte?
First Page Last Page
Page 20 of 310

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.