cal's monster offensive line

1,782,082 Views | 10931 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Shocky1
Ethan1987
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hmmm okay I'll take your word for it. And I have some Gainsville connections that are decently reliable.

Do you and The Censor still have beef?
The_Tedford_Era
@Shocky1 u boys talkin bout the barracuda again?
Shocky1
no the monster don't got no beef with the censor, the $1 trial membership which expired on november 30th wuz rather enlightening re: the mindset of that segment of bears fans

ethan, if u got $1 u should sign up too
Econ141
I am completely at a loss as to what the heck is going on. So now we lost our OC hire because UCLA matched the offer and now JMike is leaving. Great to see our admin and NIL money come together.
Ethan1987
Can we both sign up at the same time? I really want to be enlightened.

Whats shell game mean?
Shocky1
The_Tedford_Era said:

@Shocky1 u boys talkin bout the barracuda again?
https://instagr.am/p/CZ2e8pALKmd
what up tedford (who also just signed up for this site today)?

as u know sexy fish is more about the ambiance & people watching than the barracuda

https://instagr.am/p/CgKDDIUpUdR
Shocky1
Econ141 said:

I am completely at a loss as to what the heck is going on. So now we lost our OC hire because UCLA matched the offer and now JMike is leaving. Great to see our admin and NIL money come together.
econ, jmike not going anywhere tonite but rumour has it that ethan1987 & thetedfordera r gonna move out of moms basement later this week but who really knows for sure

revenge of the nerds (not taking about the unhealthy as **** candy)#
Shocky1
cal's monster offensive line recruiting update:

keep an eye on my favorite poly bad azz 6'4" 303 lbs +1 athletic guard tyler manoa from west hayward who is a graduate portal transfer

https://instagr.am/p/CYDSN84LRAL
the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked grad certificate program in the east bay (which is a 15-20 minute drive for the extended fam on gamedays at memorial stadium)
Gkhoury2325
Lord knows we need a player like Monoa..
Big C
Econ141 said:

We don't know 100% that the guy that supposedly bailed was the UCLA guy and we for sure don't know why.

The two new posters talking about JMike might be trolls, or they might not be. Seems to me like JMike is in a good situation here, established as a featured receiver. Of course, some of our guys might get NIL offers they can't refuse. Hopefully they let us try and match, or at least come close.

Wild West
rkt88edmo
Ott-ivant shall not be denied - if you build that oline the pair will destroy
Shocky1
today is the opening day of the transfer portal which will run december 5th thru january 18th (there are exceptions for graduate transfers & players in programs losing their head coaches)

this is gonna be the most insane week of the year for the staff, it's literally like speed dating as they evaluate hundreds (last year there were 3,000+ players in the portal) of potential prospects & start to build relationships with those that got an athletic/academic/cultural fit with berkeley

there are 2 reasons this last weekend's big december 3rd/4th recruiting weekend was bumped back to the next 2 weekends

first of all, in a perfect world where cal didn't have a cheap azz athletic director the bears would would be introducing in person the new offensive coordinator and offensive line coach to prospects making official visits

secondly, on official visits coach wilcox often acts as the closer on sundays with key targeted prospects that got actionable offers...with the portal opening today it makes sense to see who's out there to clearly prioritize the big board before locking in commitments

no rest for nobody this week, get your helmet on, it's go time, let's roll baby

what up sky blue?#
SBGold
Econ141 said:

where is the info J Mike is leaving?
Shocky1
goldy, it's made up, got it?
Shocky1
cal punting update:

kaynon floyd, the top punter in arizona (horizon high school, 4.73 gpa) as part of the 2024 class won a punting contest with a 53 yard bomb with a 4.5 hangtime...the average nfl hangtime is 4.4 which includes coffin kicks, elite nfl punters average around 4.8 hangtime...check out the winning grin

kanyon & his dad visited berkeley for the big game

australian jamieson sheahan got a legit nfl opportunity after finishing the 2022 season 14th in the nation in punting with a 45.27 average
https://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/individual/17
https://instagr.am/p/CkE5GBBybkH
looking forward to the 2023 spring game to check out fellow down under pro kick 6'4" 175 lbs ethan baxter from shepparton which is north of melbourne, back in the day ethan played cricket with jamieson's younger brother

special teams matter (unless ur irvinebear)#

Goobear
89Bear said:

Goobear said:

89Bear said:

Time to shut down the thread and BB and FB programs????
Vote for putting everyone out of their misery!!
You can just delete the application from your device if you so desire
Nope. Gonna keep posting about the incompetence.
Maybe Rollo will come here. Your idol from Mater Dei.
That is funny 89. I guess you are not a fan.
SBGold
Good news, but see Oladejo is leaving
Shocky1
very sad that femi is gonna leave berkeley without a degree (which is worth millions over a lifetime & the best way to support moms), he's gotta lotta untapped upside but wuz held back this year by off field issues

dr harry edwards wuz rite (the struggle that must be)#
Econ141
Shocky1 said:

very sad that femi is gonna leave berkeley without a degree (which is worth millions over a lifetime & the best way to support moms), he's gotta lotta untapped upside but wuz held back this year by off field issues

Damn - really liked him.
udaman1
can we get this guy from Clemson? His younger brother is the #10 overall prospect in the country and may be going to USC.
SBGold
udaman1 said:

can we get this guy from Clemson? His younger brother is the #10 overall prospect in the country and may be going to USC.
Hard pass, he's an INT machine
Gkhoury2325
Cal should take DJ is Cal can get his brother. He is not coming so this is moot. DJ thinks he is big time. LOL
Shocky1
udaman1 said:

uda, jack plummer is gonna be the bears starting quarterback in the 2023 season & pass for 3500+ yards to his elite wide receivers corps plus heisman trophy candidate jaydn ott taking ******* pitchouts to the house at memorial stadium, the clemson qb wants a clear path to starting & berkeley is not that road
Shocky1

what up, camden, what's for lunch. u got extras?...heard a rumour that rubi rose is gonna be the pasadena hs dance & cheer squad coach next season & that she's planning new moves, is that true?

Econ141
SBGold said:

Good news, but see Oladejo is leaving

Already committed to UCLA. Did he get recruited during our game with them? Lol. We are going to lose many in the coming years to UCLA because of this realignment crap.
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

congrats to the remarkable non complaining teamplayer decarlos brooks on earning his berkeley degree & gritty north/south running contributions this year, would love to see dlos be the man at his next school rushing for 1000+ yards each of the next 2 seasons & fulfill his dreams

this is not like the sad as **** decision by damien moore to leave berkeley without a degree which is gonna have 50 year negative consequences during life after football

with jaydn ott firmly committed to his teammates & the program at this time (his moms values a world class education more than usc suitcases), the running back room is now rightsized:

starter: jaydn ott-heisman trophy candidate, give him the ******* rock, u got action

back up: both speedsters ashton hayes (who got end zone meals on wheels) & my favorite player on the team ashton stredick r gonna compete for a lotta gameday snaps

and make no mistake about it (this is not a joke), ashton stredick is the future of cal football (people don't know what they don't know)

incoming freshman: 3.4 gpa mcclymonds javian "jet" thomas is probably gonna commit to them hometown california golden bears this upcoming week, e40 speed with mac dre stoopid as **** moves

maybe add another walk on (it would criminal for coach wilcox to not reward stredick with a football scholly) but this is all the running backs we need (6 rbs this season wuz too many)

yeah there's only 1 football

gimme the goods, half the action (u get the chance to getaway, for me its 2 late)#
to the surprise of nobody, chris street in the portal which is why he wuz not mentioned in the above post

chris street will hopefully test the waters & get feedback very quickly re: his marketplace value...if it's not what he wants it to be there's still time to quickly (like this week) return to the cal football program & earn a degree from the #1 ranked public university in the world which is worth millions of dollars over a life time

not gonna lie, this is a young man that is very easy to root for, every time i see him he got a huge flashing smile, just bundles of positive energy

chris, let's play 20 questions, ok?...what's a berkeley degree worth to you?
https://instagr.am/p/ClKRJAgPwdt
Econ141
Why do we keep losing guys to UCLA? Rj Jones, justyn martin, oledejo? Not to mention Boss, and kezimwer allen.

These guys are or will be beasts. Meanwhile we get non-contributors from them.

What's the deal ? They have less fans and are the #2 Public uni.
udaman1
Welp, I'm all in on Plummer then, I guess.
Alkiadt
Econ141 said:

Why do we keep losing guys to UCLA? Rj Jones, justyn martin, oledejo? Not to mention Boss, and kezimwer allen.

These guys are or will be beasts. Meanwhile we get non-contributors from them.

What's the deal ? They have less fans and are the #2 Public uni.

They have a better winning tradition.
wc22
They had a head start on NIL because of basketball
WalterSobchak
wc22 said:

Yeah, a 50 year head start.
JTfromClash
yo @shocky5 so is gunderson out of the picture? where does Cal turn now? And who is to blame?
Econ141
wc22 said:

The explanation is always that someone else had a head start. This is Cal Athletics.

Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

cal's monster offensive line exclusive announcement:

who gonna be the 1st commitment for the california golden bears 2024 class?

camden jones got elite size as a 6'6" 225 lbs with a 80" wingspan tight end that's a nightmare mismatch with +1 athleticism & a 4.75 40 from pasadena high school

plus camden got good hair unlike geep

yeah seeing shocky whose played the last 17 world top 100 golf course lists in the end zone pregrame for the big game vs stanford during his unofficial visit was kinda the tipping point...or maybe it was rubi rose, who knows?

the university of california, berkeley=#2 ranked university in the world (including the colonnade mall & nobu malibu)
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/

50 year decision (don't be a dumb azz)#
exclusive announcement: 1st commitment for the 2024 california golden bears class is camden jones

camden, give me some time but already working with housing to see if you can double bunk with rubi rose when you arrive in berkeley for cal's 2023 summer bridge program, ok?
Shocky1
udaman1 said:

Welp, I'm all in on Plummer then, I guess.
uda, jack plummer is gonna be one of the top quarterbacks in the nation next year if he receives better pass protection from cal's monster offensive line & also if the play calling is less predictable & exploits both the middle 3rd of the field with downfield vertical passes and pitchouts to superstar jaydn ott

let me share something with you, standing by jack's dad in boulder we were both furious as **** at billy m's failed slow count /developing quarterback sneak which put an already injured student athlete in further harm's way, that was the most reckless play call in the history of cal football & absolutely unacceptable

jack got nfl size (he's closer to 6'6" than 6'5", as a point of comparison chase garbers measured out at 6'078" at nfl pro day), a wonderlic score that places him among the smartest quarterbacks in the national football league & most importantly he got the absolute respect of jmike, jeremiah & mavin (if these guys stay around for 2023 it's gonna be because of plummer)

jack plummer=1st team all pac 12 in 2023#
First Page Last Page
Page 30 of 313

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.