cal's monster offensive line

1,532,806 Views | 9985 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Shocky1
JB was a Chieftain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1 said:

exclusive cal's monster offensive line recruiting update:

coach bloesch has extended an offer to 6'4" 290 lbs tulsa starting left tackle dillon wade who entered the portal this evening & already got offers from tcu, ohio state & other powerhouses

the key will be getting the impact day 1 starting left tackle to visit berkeley...

the university of california, berkeley=#2 ranked university in the united states (including houston)
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/

Would be a huge get!!!!
Shocky1
cal football program already promoting jaydn ott for 2023 heisman trophy with new promotional video in conjunction with cinematic executive producer brian driscoll (formerly from la jolla, now resides in national city)

let the hype begin#
Shocky1

the 2022 pac 12's #3 tackler with 104 tackles has opted to return to berkeley in 2023 for the foliowing 6 reasons:

1) jackson wanna be the pac 12's #1 tackler in 2023 & lead cal to a major bowl game
https://stats.pac-12.com/sports/fball/2022-23/players?sort=dtt&view=&pos=d&r=0

2) the nfl scouting feedback wuz that he gotta become more explosive with violent sacks in blitzing packages & that he gotta improve his footspeed/technique in pass coverage

3) his dad peter told him if he bails now he can eat **** and die (which is the equivalent of brunch at shoneys)

4) shoneys is in negotiations to become the official food/meals provider for the california golden bears football program according to sources such as ben marshall & my caddie jamie at the honors club

5) his moms lindsay has agreed to stop charging him 20 bucks plus a 5 dollah service fee for doing his laundry on weekends

6) the 5th graders at montera middle love painting his face with black oils on gameday mornings

yeah there's some unfinished biz in berkeley

Shocky1

6'1" 230 lbs clemson transfer inside linebacker sergio allen from peach county high school in fort valley georgia is on an official visit to cal today

with jackson sirmon presiding over the eye of the hurricane in the middle of the field, the bears d needs another insider backer to step forward & claim the adjacent starting position this spring after femi's departure to ucla

the vaunted tigers recruit out of high school is not a dumb azz, he's majoring in sociology & completed internships with adobe & first rate in england this spring

growing up & living in the south his entire life, sergio is hopefully looking for a cali adventure at the epicenter of the free speech & civil rights movements...kinda worked out ok for my yoga buddy jaylen brown

the university of california, berkeley=#2 ranked university in the united states
Shocky1
for those of you wondering why javian "the jet" thomas from mack wuz not more highly recruited despite his fast as **** speed & gaudy rushing statistics (14 yards per carry), it's because tho he's listed at "175 lbs" (he's not "5'10" either) when we were both on the field at memorial stadium during pregame warmups earlier this season, he's actually the same weight as shocks, colin morikawa & rickie fowler...the 4 of us are all 165 lbs...the jet is gonna get his body rite for football punishment & will be a 180 lbs as a true freshman

one thing is for sure, if the jet gets even a small running lane/window, he gone

where's javian? (he gone)#
Shocky1

will someone walk me home (not to my car, let's walk together, you are not alone)?#
Shocky1
guess the con artist's prediction/reassurance to donors the last several months that the board of regents vote would be "50/50" wuz about as accurate as his statement yesterday that "mark isn't making any excuses"

vote for andrew mcgraw for athletic director#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CBwwtE7D5mA
justin wilcox (3.43 gpa), defensive back
javian "jet" thomas (3.4 gpa), running back
nohl williams (3.61 gpa), corner back
kaylin moore (3.4 gpa), corner back
frederick williams iii (3.6 gpa), strongside defensive end
zurich ashford (3.62 gpa), defensive end
ben marshall (3.4 gpa), tight end
ryan mcculloch (4.1 gpa), edge defender
tiumalu afalava (4.1 gpa), defensive end
cade uluave (3.8 gpa), outside linebacker
sailasa vadrawale (3.46 gpa), corner back
nyziah hunter (3.0+ gpa), wide receiver
nick morrow (3.7 gpa), offensive tackle (grayshirt will arrive in january)
michael luckhurst (4.37 gpa), kicker (already on roster as a walk on, will be on scholly in january)

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (just ask roxy)

Shocky1
4.0 gpa guard isaiah kema has visited kansas & oklahoma state the last 2 weeks & got an offer to trip to nebraska this weekend

isaiah is gonna take a 2 year mission before enrolling so really he's a 2025 prospect & realistically not a cal fit at this time with our need for immediate rotation talent with starting upside for cal's monster offensive line

3.88 gpa austin boyd visited harvard (he's not a dumb azz) last weekend & might still be in play for an actionable offer

asu portal transfer guard ben scott took an official visit to nebraska last weekend

9,000 piece jigsaw puzzle (cal's monster offensive line)#

Shocky1

what's ur nil?#
Shocky1
harebear said:

shocky, wilcox is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.43 GPA and scored a 1090 on the PSAT

anybody else notice the name of the quarterback on the far left of this recruiting article?

why didn't cal sign that guy?

and what's a psat, is that a doctor's office herpes test score or something else?...justin scored 1090, should we b concerned or what?
Shocky1
Shocky1

went to the 9:30 am class this morning at modern yoga with anton (who is regarded in arizona as the top yoga teacher on planet earth) & signed up for tomorrow nite's winter solstice & cacao ceremoney

this is a loose transcript of our conversation after class:

shocky (with a fist bump): thx brah, looking forward to tomorrow nights cat cow ceremoney, you mentioned we're gonna be drinking some chocolate to help us transition the seasons, is the chocolate from ghiradhelli?

anton: no, it will be way better than that, ghirdehelli is all processed

shocky: what, ima from the bay, ghirardelli's the best chocolate in the world, do you know how i know that?

anton (kinda shaking his head): ok, tell me

shocky: when you eat great chocolate, you should immediately get acne and zits along with a sugar high

anton (thinking shocky is truly crazy as ****): hmmm, see you tomorrow then

shut up shocky#
harebear
Shocky1 said:

harebear said:

shocky, wilcox is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.43 GPA and scored a 1090 on the PSAT

anybody else notice the name of the quarterback on the far left of this recruiting article?

why didn't cal sign that guy?

and what's a psat, is that a doctor's office herpes test score or something else?...justin scored 1090, should we b concerned or what?
You'll notice the other QB's SAT score was listed as "passing". That can't be good.

Was kinda impressed by the JW psat (as in "preliminary scholastic aptitude test", get yer mind out of the gutter shocky). Was 20 pts higher than my psat and I didn't play 100 sports (including both QB and defense for the same team).

Shocky as for the other fotos you requested, this is the only one I could find since I need to use minimally invasive methods in other to attempt to be persona si grata with the fine folks (yes, some of them are indeed fine -- as in esteemable, I'm not talking about looks) in the athletic dept.

Shocky1
wait, harebear, ur saying #12 in the above foto is the same guy?

junction junction what's ur function?
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

2023 cal's monster offensive line recruiting update:

6'7" 305 lbs offensive tackle maxwell iheanachor from east los angeles community college got a conditional offer this afternoon, he got 3 years to play 3...yeah he's #71 (not the teammate who is getting picked up kinda like a barbell or something)

iheanachor attended the king/drew magnet high school of medicine and science which is off the 105 in los angeles, his family is from the federal republic of nigeria

check out his quickly he mobilizes into vertical passing sets, maxwell got quick feet

he also got offers from kansas & missouri and will be an unofficial visitor for ucla's game tomorrow with usc, maxwell is a big time talent

it's no secret that the most open starting positions in the california golden bears football program are at both tackle positions, maxwell iheananchor got an opportunity to win that job this spring while earning a world class education (and no, kansas & missouri are not even close to being world class academic institutions of higher learning)

le godspeed pelu re maxwell bi o se se ipinnu pataki aadota odun

the university of california, berkeley=#2 ranked university in the united states (including maricos las palmas de colima)

cal's monster offensive line (needs impact tackles)#
Shocky1
maxwell, make sure you very carefully read in its entirety the byu student conduct handbook, ok?

it clearly states that any unmarried byu student that engages in sex with anyone other than who they're married to will be expelled from the university

celibacy matters (in provo)#
Pittstop
Is he visiting Cal this week?
Shocky1
ben coleman on an official visit to asu & in tempe right now talking with beau baldwin, the sun devils roster is severely depleted & with ncca sanctions looming will be arguably the worst team in ncca football next season despite decarlos brooks & slater zellers returning home to the valley of the sun & starting...ben is from so cal, tempe is not home

met melquan & his moms at blondie's pizza back in the day on a gameday when his older bro melquise was a wide receiver for the bears

shocky: hey that's a great jersey, he's got great speed, do you know melquise?

melquan & moms: that's our boy!

shocky: that's awesome, are you any good?

melquan: ima faster than melquise with better hands

shocky: wow, we gotta get you to berkeley, what's your gpa?

melquan: around 2.6 i think

forks up (with tempe 12 showstoppers)#
Shocky1
just spoke with a golf buddy who plays out of silverleaf & major asu sun angel donor who wanted my thoughts on ben coleman

told him ben is a hard working true student athlete that got a big personality & that is loved by the coaches & his teammates in berkeley, zero skeletons in his closet...told him it was absolutely coaching malpractice that angus mcclure & bill musgrave played coleman out of position at tackle instead of his more natural guard position which exposed his lack of mobility to play in space

told him ben needs to get a yoga practice to which mr sun angel laughed & said "you think everyone needs to get a yoga practice"...well, that's kinda true, isn't it?

mr sun angel then asked me about beau baldwin

told him beau is a good guy & personable but absolutely failed during his time in generating any offense in berkeley...the fact that cal poly averaged only 15.3 & 21.6 ppg the last 2 seasons is not a surprise to anyone who has followed baldwin's career but that dillingham's decision to hire him as an offensive coordinator is certainly unusual

mr sun angel confided in me that his cadre of devils are concerned that dillingham has already hired multiple high school coaches for his staff

mr sun angel then asked me about charlie ragle

told him gotta go, it's starting to get dark & my dog pack gotta hike up the mountain before the coyotes & bobcats start prowling for dinner

mr sun angel: schulzy, is that all you ever do is walk your dogs like 5 times a day?

shocky: not really, i also go to yoga & win hundreds of dollars in golf bets from you every time we tee it up, in fact do you want me to pick you up on saturday morning to make sure your on time?...your kinda like a ******* atm to me

click

shocky is a real charmer

arizona state university=#1 ranked stripper school in north america

forks up#
Shocky1
ben scott & grant starck are taking official visits to westwood this weekend
Shocky1
Pittstop said:

Is he visiting Cal this week?
pt, maxwell is on an official visit to tempe right now
Shocky1
pt, if maxwell does not commit while in tempe then he will be flying directly to berkeley for his 4th & final official visit (already tripped to byu & kansas) in a 10 day roadtrip
Shocky1
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

official visitor this week#
everyone loves justin (weekend brunch at the claremont)#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

official visitor this weekend#
cali palm trees at the claremont#
Shocky1

those consumed by troy taylor's hiring at stanford should know there's an almost zero chance he's ever gonna win more than 4 games in palo alto unless there is a radical transformation within stanford admissions to accept portal transfers & there's an almost zero chance that's ever gonna happen

those consumed by the board of regents decision vote were those "insiders" who actually believed the con artist's "50/50" bull**** which was always "95/5"...the board of regents function is not to micromanage the campus decisions...and to be honest with you, giving more money to our current athletic director is kinda like giving money to a drug addict, he's just gonna waste that money on **** that nobody wants while not spending athletic department money on stuff that 95% of his constituents want like buying out mark fox's contract without donor participation or not tryna do the football staffing hires on the cheap so he can waste more money on title ix championships in sports like quidditch which nobody cares about as part of his empire of dirt

vote for andrew mcgraw for athletic director#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

coach spav has made the decision to offer 6' 194 lbs university of louisiana monroe portal transfer quarterback chandler rogers who got 2 years of remaining eligibility

this season rogers had an impressive qb rating of 141.67 (against mediocre opponents) with an accurate 67.5% completion rate for 2403 yards with 15 touchdowns & 7 interceptions while also rushing for 607 yards, dude got wheels

will be interesting to see if chandler takes an official visit to berkeley this weekend...
chandler, ur gonna luv the palm trees at the claremont this weekend, palms are my favorite trees & the looming palm tree by the iconic short par 4 18th hole & the olympic club's clubhouse always makes me smile

https://instagr.am/p/ClofoVEO_8R
what's ur favorite tree?#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/Ch-FTJUObgC
NVBear78
Shocky1 said:

Are we targeting him???
Big C

Troy Taylor is at Stanfurd right now because he consulted with Joe Kapp and was told, "This is what we do; we take their millions and make them our own".

golden beers
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/Ch-FTJUObgC

Isn't that the 8th hole? Just bustin balls but think the 18th is the other side .. amazing photo and love that course minus holes 2-5
Shocky1

nv, walter rouse is kinda like a unicorn, a 4 year starter at left tackle in palo alto & a stanford graduate with a 3.52 gpa (that's a college not a high school gpa) in biochemical engineering

coach bloesch & coach saffell will be doing everything in their power to persuade walter to take an official visit to berkeley, the trajectory of the 2023 california golden bears season will be determined by cal's monster offensive line particularly at the wide open tackle positions...the competition will be fierce, during high school rouse (a washington dc native) took official visits to notre dame, north carolina & northwestern

to be honest with you it was disappointing to see coach spav wasting valuable precious time this week (that could've been spent conversing with matthew cindric & ben coleman sr in person) in texas visiting mikal harrison-pilot who is just all about the nil dollars (he will sign with tcu for big bucks) who brought a dozen+ family members with him on a free cali summer vacation during his official visit to the claremont, he's been playing the bears the entire time

right now the bears got zero offensive line commits, coach spav gotta focus on solutions for a team room that's gonna determine if the bears lose 8+ games next season or win 8-10 games next season & play in a major bowl game (all the other pieces of the puzzle are in place in berkeley for an epic season that captures a surprised national audience)

cal's monster offensive line (needs impact tackles)#
Shocky1
golden beers said:

Isn't that the 8th hole? Just bustin balls but think the 18th is the other side .. amazing photo and love that course minus holes 2-5
beers, you are correct, that foto is of the poorly redesigned par 3 8th hole which necessitates a weird kinda long walk after the short par 4 7th hole but both the 8th & the 18th got amazing views of the palm trees & the iconic clubhouse

right now, the entire o-club lake course is being totally renovated by gil hanse...as arguably the most well traveled golf architecture rater/ranker in the world having played the last 17 world top 100 lists i communicate with both gil & tom doak on a regular basis re: their current projects...the best living architect & my #1 absolute idol in life bill coore don't do emails but luckily also lives in north scottsdale so i make a concerted effort to accidentally "bump" into bill as often as possible, his wife sue (a motivational speaker) just laughs when she sees me coming
https://top100golf.blogspot.com/2006/01/people-who-have-played-top-100-golf.html

gil just completed an exciting makeover of the previously mediocre & uninspiring lake merced & his los angeles country club north (max homa got the course record) renovation will be showcased at next year's 2023 us open...the best course built anywhere in the world the last couple of years is hanse's fun & architecturally brilliant o'hoopee match club which is a very uber private retreat in the middle of nowhere georgia (best reached flying in/out of savannah)

my bay area rankings (can't wait to see the new coore & crenshaw brambles when it opens next summer in middletown which will be close to my t-rex yoga studio in yountville) are as follows:

1) san francisco golf club-shocky caddied here during his cal summers for $$ & monday free golf
2) california golf club
3) olympic club lake
4) lake merced
5) mayacama
6) the meadow club

tequila4kapp
Shocky1 said:

golden beers said:

beers, you are correct, that foto is of the poorly redesigned par 3 8th hole which necessitates a weird kinda long walk after the short par 4 7th hole but both the 8th & the 18th got amazing views of the palm trees & the iconic clubhouse

right now, the entire o-club lake course is being totally renovated by gil hanse...as arguably the most well traveled golf architecture rater/ranker in the world having played the last 17 world top 100 lists i communicate with both gil & tom doak on a regular basis re: their current projects...the best living architect & my #1 absolute idol in life bill coore don't do emails but luckily also lives in north scottsdale so i make a concerted effort to accidentally "bump" into bill as often as possible, his wife sue (a motivational speaker) just laughs when she sees me coming
https://top100golf.blogspot.com/2006/01/people-who-have-played-top-100-golf.html

gil just completed an exciting makeover of the previously mediocre & uninspiring lake merced & his los angeles country club north (max homa got the course record) renovation will be showcased at next year's 2023 us open...the best course built anywhere in the world the last couple of years is hanse's fun & architecturally brilliant o'hoopee match club which is a very uber private retreat in the middle of nowhere georgia (best reached flying in/out of savannah)

my bay area rankings (can't wait to see the new coore & crenshaw brambles when it opens next summer in middletown which will be close to my t-rex yoga studio in yountville) are as follows:

1) san francisco golf club-shocky caddied here during his cal summers for $$ & monday free golf
2) california golf club
3) olympic club lake
4) lake merced
5) mayacama
6) the meadow club

Claremont CC doesn't make the cut?
First Page Last Page
Page 38 of 286

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.