cal's monster offensive line

1,673,573 Views | 10487 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by Shocky1
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://instagr.am/p/CJToAWfleUL
the clock starts ticking the moment the athletic director and joe pasternack start interviewing each other this morning, their chances of solving the case of the missing cal basketball program is cut in half if they don't come to agreement in the 1st 48 hours which means the bears will start a walk on at point guard next season instead of elite facilitator ajay mitchell and lose 20+ games again next season in an empty haas
southseasbear
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/CJToAWfleUL
the clock starts ticking the moment the athletic director and joe pasternack start interviewing each other this morning, their chances of solving the case of the missing cal basketball program is cut in half if they don't come to agreement in the 1st 48 hours which means the bears will start a walk on at point guard next season instead of elite facilitator ajay mitchell and lose 20+ games again next season in an empty haas

Will Knowlton be alone representing Cal? I see no reason to trust his judgment.
Fire Knowlton!
Fire Fox!
Put Wilcox in a hot seat!
Shocky1
knowlton gotta lotta people looking over his shoulder, literally nobody trusts me to do the right thing anymore

zero vote of confidence#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/B8FaO5vHD-f
6956, ur not a dumb azz, it is also true that shocky is not a dumb azz either now that he know how to use bold print cuz its fun

the reality is that thx to the negative forces that have almost destroyed the magic of cal basketrball, the program is at an existential point after a 3-29 season & the few remaining season tix holders/donors almost ready to throw in the towel which means the program is at a breaking point particularly with markeisha everett's failed leadership in not offering free tixs to students like san diego state which is investing in the future (a hardcore fan base)

so the bears need to win next season, can we agree upon that?

if the bears start a walk on at point guard they will lose 25+ games

if the bears start devin askew at point guard they will lose 20+ games...askew got innate scoring skills but distributing don't come naturally to him, he will flourish next season in berkeley with a 100% healthy body (needs to become more bouncy & quick twitch, he moved last season kinda like a granite statue on valium) as a starter at the 2 with a 15+ ppg, there's a reason coach cal recruited him to kentucky outta high school

and no there are/will be zero point guards they got even half the 1 skills of ajay mitchell...he made 20+ passes yesterday in to tight windows, it wuz absolutely unreal...ajay got 2 years of remaining eligibility, as bad as the record wuz last season this is not a total rebuild so a winning record & maybe the magic of cal basketball will shine brite in a couple of months from now when the 2023/2024 season tips off

so joe pasternack is the best opportunity to win right now, not in a couple of years from now

very impressed with amir abdur rahim, he's articulate, passionate & proven himself with his remarkable turnaround at kennesaw state...my questions to amir would include his strategy at point guard for the upcoming season & also aau/west coast recruiting connections?...does he got a relationship with ryan silver to ensure the commitments of sharpshooter rodney brown & devin curtis?...will be bring jabri abdur rahim (moms dee dee grew up in oakland/berkeley grad) to the bay?

https://instagr.am/p/CnxXL5tPffO
amir would bring energy back to the cal basketball program, shareef would finally be invested in the program as would my yoga buddy jaylen brown whose next contract will be the nba max $290,000,000+...raising nil & practice facility dollars would be a real thing

can u imagine jaylen brown calling up a high school mcdonalds all american with a strong gpa & telling him why berkeley is the best place to build ur brand as an intellectual & also do u wanna be nil endorsed by me for my new clothing line 7uiceshops.com?

https://instagr.am/p/CpyhrAQMeWd
anybody else would just be the con artist being the con artist

6956 is not a dumb azz#
wifeisafurd
Shocky, tell us why Joe versus the other alleged candidates: Johnson, Terry, Abdur Rahim, Michelson, and I guess Madsen as well?

(noticed from your last post your starting).

Also, I assume Joe may get a look by more schools than Cal. Why does he choose to work for JK?
Alkiadt
Shocky1 said:

6956, ur not a dumb azz, it is also true that shocky is not a dumb azz either now that he know how to use bold print cuz its fun

the reality is that thx to the negative forces that have almost destroyed the magic of cal basketrball, the program is at an existential point after a 3-29 season & the few remaining season tix holders/donors almost ready to throw in the towel which means the program is at a breaking point particularly with markeisha everett's failed leadership in not offering free tixs to students like san diego state which is investing in the future (a hardcore fan base)

if the bears start devin askew at point guard they will lose 20+ games...askew got innate scoring skills but distributing don't come naturally to him, he will flourish next season in berkeley with a 100% healthy body (needs to become more bouncy & quick twitch, he moved last season kinda like a granite statue on valium) as a starter at the 2 with a 15+ ppg, there's a reason coach cal recruited him to kentucky outta high school

and no there are/will be zero point guards they got even half the 1 skills of ajay mitchell...he made 20+ passes yesterday in to tight windows, it wuz absolutely unreal...ajay got 2 years of remaining eligibility, as bad as the record wuz last season this is not a total rebuild so a winning record & maybe the magic of cal basketball will shine brite in a couple of months from now when the 2023/2024 season tips off

so joe pasternack is the best opportunity to win right now, not in a couple of years from now

very impressed with amir abdur rahim, he's articulate, passionate & proven himself with his remarkable turnaround at kennesaw state...my questions to amir would include his strategy at point guard for the upcoming season & also aau/west coast recruiting connections?...does he got a relationship with ryan silver to ensure the commitments of sharpshooter rodney brown & devin curtis?...will be bring jabri abdur rahim (moms dee dee grew up in oakland/berkeley grad) to the bay?

amir would bring energy back to the cal basketball program, shareef would finally be invested in the program as would my yoga buddy jaylen brown whose next contract will be the nba max $290,000,000+...raising nil & practice facility dollars would be a real thing

can u imagine jaylen brown calling up a high school mcdonalds all american with a strong gpa & telling him why berkeley is the best place to build ur brand as an intellectual & also do u wanna be nil endorsed by me for my new clothing line 7uiceshops.com?

6956 is not a dumb azz#

Jabri Abdur-Rahim has already transferred once. He'd have to sit a year unless he transferred as a one year grad student.
HoopDreams
playing with a brother is one thing, but not many people would play for a brother, although Amir is older so you never know

Alkiadt said:

Shocky1 said:

6956 is not a dumb azz#

Jabri Abdur-Rahim has already transferred once. He'd have to sit a year unless he transferred as a one year grad student.
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/Cg5KTshOlMl
at 6'8" 210 lbs the shooting guard nightmare mismatch with length & 38.7% 3 point shooting jabri abdur rahim would need a ncca exception (which are quite common these days in their efforts to not control movement) to play in berkeley with 2 years of remaining eligiblity

plus jabri got good hair

chief nocahoma fell in the cali sun#
Shocky1

cal's monster offensive line spring ball update thru practice #5:

o-line room undisputed leader matthew cindric & physical specimen with upside bastian swinney are still not cleared for team work contact

at this time the realistically locked in 4 starters are the articulate/hardworking (listen to above video interview with excellent questions) brayden rohme at left tackle, my favorite amigo in felony gas station hold ups brian driscoll at center, poly bad azz/future pac 12 1st teamer sioape vatikani at right guard & former montana game warden (no not joe pickett) tj session at right tackle

quickly emerging 4 finger stud trent ramsey & former tackle ender aguilar are splitting starting duties at left guard

flagstaff's january arrival nick morrow has not cracked the 2 deep but is impressing with his willingness to work in the weight room & his footspeed at tackle (huge upside prospect)

former bears offensive line coach steve greatwood watched the o-line work during practice

follow her on instagram (**** real)#
calfanz
sorry, Lars needs to move on.

Tired of his soft self.
Shocky1
100% disagree calfanz, at 7'1" 260 lbs with a soft shooting touch around the basket & a very good free throw shooter along with a team 1st attitude the best basketball for lars thielmann is all in front of him with much better coaching (less dribbling, pass catching drills, improved post interior footwork & better defensive awareness of passing lanes) if he opts to stay in berkeley & play for the new coach (playing professionally back home is a legit option)...the monster thinks he got thurminator upside

nd okafor gotta lotta upside too but do you really want him playing 30+ minutes per game next season backed up by skinny as **** devin curtis who must become invested in the nutrition/s&c program with intensity starting day 1 during cal's summer bridge...while on the field at memorial stadium during pregame checking on cal's monster offensive line, stood close to devin & his moms talking to the former basketball staff which wuz kinda awkwardly tryna make conversations, his reported weight is not even close to accurate

yeah lars just needs more gameday floor seat mentoring from his favorite fellow german to tap into his inner thurminator, then he won't be so surprised when the monster greets him in the walk thru line after stormin' the floor after epic cal basketball victories, this **** real or something

would be kinda helpful if hoop dreams would quit just standing around clapping & beached bear would quit daydreaming with his hands in his pockets & help out with the lars development/coaching plan on gamedays

but most of all it would make a world of difference if lars wuz on the receiving end of perfectly thrown dimes for short range finishes around the bucket from from truly elite facilitator/distributor ajay mitchell

https://instagr.am/p/Cm4nv1MP6Tg
demand the ball, lars, demand the ball (shocky's pet project now that young ivee not in the haas)#
Shocky1
wifeisafurd said:

Shocky, tell us why Joe versus the other alleged candidates: Johnson, Terry, Abdur Rahim, Michelson, and I guess Madsen as well?

Also, I assume Joe may get a look by more schools than Cal. Why does he choose to work for JK?
wifey, 100% respect your major contribution to the cal's men golf team & being a major force in the successful recruitment of desean jackson (and his moms), my take on the basketball candidates you cited is as follows:

stan johnson: my golf buddy mr sun angel from silverleaf tells me that johnson is an effective recruiter, he wuz primarily responsible for bringing markus howard to tempe while an assistant coach...at 43 years old he's the right age but he's never coached anywhere with high gpa academic requirements & his lack of any berkeley connections means he would not hit the ground running for a failing program that wuz 3-29 last season

rodney terry: a 54 year old with zero berkeley connections, no way

amir abdur rahim: my 2nd favorite choice & only other seriously worthwhile candidate...the 42 year old would be mentored & able to utilize the shaeef numerous professional connections to build out his staff with a nba vibe which would be cool...the real wild card is can he sell jaylen brown as the face of cal basketball recruiting via nil endorsements for 7uice?...if so, this could be potentially a monster hire in the college basketball world...but at the end of the day amir's lack of west coast recruiting connections & the necessity of an impact point guard for next season make him the #2 choice...reality is that steve kerr could be hired & this team would still lose 20+ games next season without an elite facilitator/distributor at the 1 (modern college basketball is dominated by point guards with the ball in their hands)

brian michelson: yeah let's hire a white guy (90%+ of the playing rotations for nationally ranked teams are comprised of black student athletes) whose only experiences in life are the lily white jesuit high school in portland, drake university in non diverse des moines & playing/coaching at gonzaga with the whitest student population on planet earth to the #1 ranked publicly diverse university in the world, what could possibly go wrong?

mark madsen: a white guy whose dream job is to be the head basketball coach in palo alto

joe pasternack: your right joe gotta lotta national interest right now but his wife lindsay has already made the mental move back home to the bay so unless he wanna live by himself in a condo by the sandpiper golf course he's gonna accept any offer from knowlton very quickly...basketball wives very often call the shots, cal's basketball future wuz dismantled when roberta martin wuz done with cal after her 3.67 gpa son joshua wuz not cleared off the wait list by berkeley admissions (who accepted the white/lower gpa quinn tedford back in the day) & matriculated at purdue...plus joe tole me cal is his dream job which has been confirmed to me by multiple impeccable sources that are very close to him & in a position to know his personal dreams in life

and working for knowlton is not an issue/problem for pastrnack, chancellor christ has issued a vote of no confidence (which you & i have privately discussed) for her athletic director & is currently working to terminate his thru 2029 contract with an annual salary of $1,300,000+ pending the results of the already iniated investigation of his & his fellow worthless bureaucrat jennifer simon-o'neil potential cover up of the suicidal swimmers complaints re: the evil as **** mckeever that the con artist praised & significantly lavished with increased financial compensation

the con artist (who unfortunately is not interviewed by this fan site) never created the expectation for the last coach to sell tickets or create any energy around the program & the lazy azz fox who wuz not respected by the players wuz more than happy just to collect his $1,900,000+ salary & get extended in his final job before retirement...pasternack will embrace fans & donors alike as this program should be able to sell out haas like wuz the case during the cal's monster class era with the unaffordability of family tixs to the golden state warriors...students should be offered free tixs to haas & new bay area fans particularly those without any berkeley affiliations need to be welcomed into an inclusive tent to celebrate the magic of cal basketball

pasternack is uniquely qualified among the candidates as the only one with actual working experience with berkeley admissions & also trusted relationships with some of cal basketball largest donors which is critical for the construction of a basketball only practice facility in the parking lot north of haas (and not the con artist's failed fundraising for his $125,000,000+ quidditch all sports facility which is never gonna get built)

during the recruitment of sami elaraky i got to know former bears walk on & city college of san francisco head coach justin labagh...we were once standing against the gym wall prior to one of the rams game & i asked him what wuz the secret sauce to him being the winningest coach in the history of college basketball (87% winning record, multiple state of california championships)...justin's answer has resonated with me thru the years, "you win games during the summer"...translation: recruiting results from april thru august are what win games, teams with more talent win most of the time in today's college basketball game

so at the end of the day the most important skillset of the next california golden bears leader is the ability to assemble an effective recruiting team (hiring staff & channeling social media) that is 100% focused on recruiting 24/7/35...pasternack is miles ahead of the other candidates with his west coast recruiting ties at both the aau & high school levels...cal's 2023 recruiting class of sharpshooter (better shooter than anybody currently in the program, alan crabbe is the cal player comparison) rodney brown & bouncy post devin curtis will be at risk per their aau coach ryan silver if pasternack is not the head coach, they need to be locked down during the next week

but the real wildcard is elite facilitator/distributor and all big west player of the year ajay mitchell whose ability to pass into tight windows is ******* unreal...mark my words, without ajay the bears will lose 20+ games next season...bet

wifey, this really isn't that complicated, it's really just a question of whether or not the con artist is gonna be obstinate or something
Shocky1

cal's monster offensive line recruiting unofficial visit:

maki stewart, 6'5" 305 lbs, #1 ranked offensive tackle in 2025 class, bishop alemany high school#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including mission hills)
Shocky1

cal's monster offensive line (#1 target on the 2024 big board)#
JB was a Chieftain
2 bookend OTs for Sam Jackson & Jayden Ott's Heisman candidacy year with a Rose Bowl victory!
Shocky1

jb, 100% it all starts up front, the trajectory of the 2023 & 2024 & even 2025 seasons will be predicated by the play of cal's monster offensive line led by poly renaissance man sioape vatikani

bet
Shocky1

california golden bear for life (tony, not max)#
Shocky1
exclusive saturday scrimmage action shot foto of cal's monster offensive line downhill running game with the future of cal football ashton stredick gathering momentum with the push of tj session

this is cal football#
Shocky1

reigniting the magic of cal basketball & inclusively selling out haas like it wuz during cal's monster class is gonna require an assistant coaching staff that recruits like their hair is on fire & knows how to navigate berkeley admissions & sell the value of the cal degree to moms

joe's former players include teammates jerome randle (https://www.basketballnews.com/stories/international-basketball-feature-jerome-randle-qa-retirement-basketball-africa-league-bal-us-monastir-unlmted-brand-california-cal-u-golden-bears-post-career-goals

and also former bears sharpshooter/modesto christian state championship game head coach richard midgley who has worked the last 4 years as a scout in the nba for the brooklyn nets...as more than half the team this season got uncorrected broken down crooked azz shooting mechanics, midgley would be invaluable as a likable & passionate player development coach

plus sir richard got a curvy brunette yoga female that is smarter than him (she's a haas biz ad grad)

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including chicago & england)
Shocky1
JB was a Chieftain said:

2 bookend OTs for Sam Jackson & Jayden Ott's Heisman candidacy year with a Rose Bowl victory!

yeah it all starts in the weight room/yoga studio but most importantly manasse got good hair

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including africa & modesto)
wifeisafurd
Shocky1 said:

wifeisafurd said:

wifey, 100% respect your major contribution to the cal's men golf team & being a major force in the successful recruitment of desean jackson (and his moms), my take on the basketball candidates you cited is as follows:

stan johnson: my golf buddy mr sun angel from silverleaf tells me that johnson is an effective recruiter, he wuz primarily responsible for bringing markus howard to tempe while an assistant coach...at 43 years old he's the right age but he's never coached anywhere with high gpa academic requirements & his lack of any berkeley connections means he would not hit the ground running for a failing program that wuz 3-29 last season

rodney terry: a 54 year old with zero berkeley connections, no way

amir abdur rahim: my 2nd favorite choice & only other seriously worthwhile candidate...the 42 year old would be mentored & able to utilize the shaeef numerous professional connections to build out his staff with a nba vibe which would be cool...the real wild card is can he sell jaylen brown as the face of cal basketball recruiting via nil endorsements for 7uice?...if so, this could be potentially a monster hire in the college basketball world...but at the end of the day amir's lack of west coast recruiting connections & the necessity of an impact point guard for next season make him the #2 choice...reality is that steve kerr could be hired & this team would still lose 20+ games next season without an elite facilitator/distributor at the 1 (modern college basketball is dominated by point guards with the ball in their hands)

brian michelson: yeah let's hire a white guy (90%+ of the playing rotations for nationally ranked teams are comprised of black student athletes) whose only experiences in life are the lily white jesuit high school in portland, drake university in non diverse des moines & playing/coaching at gonzaga with the whitest student population on planet earth to the #1 ranked publicly diverse university in the world, what could possibly go wrong?

mark madsen: a white guy whose dream job is to be the head basketball coach in palo alto

joe pasternack: your right joe gotta lotta national interest right now but his wife lindsay has already made the mental move back home to the bay so unless he wanna live by himself in a condo by the sandpiper golf course he's gonna accept any offer from knowlton very quickly...basketball wives very often call the shots, cal's basketball future wuz dismantled when roberta martin wuz done with cal after her 3.67 gpa son joshua wuz not cleared off the wait list by berkeley admissions (who accepted the white/lower gpa quinn tedford back in the day) & matriculated at purdue...plus joe tole me cal is his dream job which has been confirmed to me by multiple impeccable sources that are very close to him & in a position to know his personal dreams in life

and working for knowlton is not an issue/problem for pastrnack, chancellor christ has issued a vote of no confidence (which you & i have privately discussed) for her athletic director & is currently working to terminate his thru 2029 contract with an annual salary of $1,300,000+ pending the results of the already iniated investigation of his & his fellow worthless bureaucrat jennifer simon-o'neil potential cover up of the suicidal swimmers complaints re: the evil as **** mckeever that the con artist praised & significantly lavished with increased financial compensation

the con artist (who unfortunately is not interviewed by this fan site) never created the expectation for the last coach to sell tickets or create any energy around the program & the lazy azz fox who wuz not respected by the players wuz more than happy just to collect his $1,900,000+ salary & get extended in his final job before retirement...pasternack will embrace fans & donors alike as this program should be able to sell out haas like wuz the case during the cal's monster class era with the unaffordability of family tixs to the golden state warriors...students should be offered free tixs to haas & new bay area fans particularly those without any berkeley affiliations need to be welcomed into an inclusive tent to celebrate the magic of cal basketball

pasternack is uniquely qualified among the candidates as the only one with actual working experience with berkeley admissions & also trusted relationships with some of cal basketball largest donors which is critical for the construction of a basketball only practice facility in the parking lot north of haas (and not the con artist's failed fundraising for his $125,000,000+ quidditch all sports facility which is never gonna get built)

during the recruitment of sami elaraky i got to know former bears walk on & city college of san francisco head coach justin labagh...we were once standing against the gym wall prior to one of the rams game & i asked him what wuz the secret sauce to him being the winningest coach in the history of college basketball (87% winning record, multiple state of california championships)...justin's answer has resonated with me thru the years, "you win games during the summer"...translation: recruiting results from april thru august are what win games, teams with more talent win most of the time in today's college basketball game

so at the end of the day the most important skillset of the next california golden bears leader is the ability to assemble an effective recruiting team (hiring staff & channeling social media) that is 100% focused on recruiting 24/7/35...pasternack is miles ahead of the other candidates with his west coast recruiting ties at both the aau & high school levels...cal's 2023 recruiting class of sharpshooter (better shooter than anybody currently in the program, alan crabbe is the cal player comparison) rodney brown & bouncy post devin curtis will be at risk per their aau coach ryan silver if pasternack is not the head coach, they need to be locked down during the next week

but the real wildcard is elite facilitator/distributor and all big west player of the year ajay mitchell whose ability to pass into tight windows is ******* unreal...mark my words, without ajay the bears will lose 20+ games next season...bet

wifey, this really isn't that complicated, it's really just a question of whether or not the con artist is gonna be obstinate or something
You misinterpret my motives. I'm curious why JP, and you evaluations of the other candidates, since you are one of the few people who still follow Cal basketball.

I can tell you what my criteria would be:

someone who ignites fan and donor interest - a big personality
someone who understands how to recruit, especially in the NIL days
someone who can develop players
someone who can operate w/I Cal's restraints (this is aspirational, I admit)

JP strikes me as a safe pick, but I'm not convinced he doesn't get an offer from a basketball program where he doesn't have to do a complete rebuild and can pay way more than Cal can offer. Coaches makes decisions based on their professional needs, not where their wife has relatives. It is a big coaching carousel out there. I suspect Cal will end-up with another retread.
Shocky1

wifey, appreciate the clarification re: your motives

as a point of clarification on my end i've been to 1 cal basketball game in the last 6 years but still stay in touch with the players & coaches that shared with me their dreams during cal's monster class...loyal bears like oskidunker who actually still got season tixs are way bigger fans than me these days

and now i gotta lotta interests that have replaced cal basketball fandom, this could be the last chapter in my love letter to cal basketball...with my ocd tendencies (attending 150+ home/road games in a row, playing the last 17 top 100 world golf course lists) ima either all in or all out

so my motives are simply whatever is best for the program

all of the criteria you cited are 100% important for the next leader, the only additional criteria that i would add to this list is an energy level unknown to planet earth & an ability to move forward despite looming adversity/obstacles

joe pasternack meets & exceeds all the stated criteria, he is right choice for both the short run (if any of the other coaches are hired the bears got a 95% probability of losing 20+ games next season without a facilitator/distributor at point guard like ajay mitchell) & the long run (he got the major donor connections/relationships to get the practice facility built)...he is the much needed player's coach kinda like coach martin

it is the skittish psyche that causes the mostly uninformed fanbase to think there is some unnamed mysterious coach that can lead the program to becoming nationally ranked again with mcdonald all americans on the floor & that sorry azz thinking is a contributing factor why dennis gates got passed over

wifey, when i say joe & lindsay want the cal job, this is not speculation on my end
wifeisafurd
Shocky1 said:

as a point of clarification on my end i've been to 1 cal basketball game in the last 6 years but still stay in
wifey, when i say joe & lindsay want the cal job, this is not speculation on my end

Well in the context of Cal being is real possibility, I understand that. There are all sorts of scenarios that a guy with JP's credentials gets an offer. Let' say Altman retires as rumored. and Oregon, which is loaded with talent and an active fan base, offers JP $3.5 million annually? Joe and Lindsay may have a change of heart, and I wouldn't blame them.
Shocky1

not gonna lie, any 6'5" 200 lbs 2024 quarterback (who played at de la salle last season) that wears a tie to an unofficial visit to berkeley is a monster kinda guy

if u tole me carson is gonna be taking home $10,000,000+ annual bonuses on wall street or in a silicon valley venture capital start up when football is done with him (and nobody ever knows when that day is gonna arrive but it will with no exceptions), then i would believe in u

that's the fresh look of a fashionista who knows his ****

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including soho & west valley city utah)

Shocky1

coach bloesch has extended an offer to 6'6" 315 lbs elite offensive tackle marquise thorpe-taylor from mount tahoma high school in drizzly azz tacoma

marquise is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.1 gpa & the mental upside to do even better in the classroom

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including the freezing azz northwest)
Shocky1

hungry bears don't sit still, **** chill#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

cal's monster offensive line spring ball update thru practice #5:

o-line room undisputed leader matthew cindric & physical specimen with upside bastian swinney are still not cleared for team work contact

at this time the realistically locked in 4 starters are the articulate/hardworking (listen to above video interview with excellent questions) brayden rohme at left tackle, my favorite amigo in felony gas station hold ups brian driscoll at center, poly bad azz/future pac 12 1st teamer sioape vatikani at right guard & former montana game warden (no not joe pickett) tj session at right tackle

quickly emerging 4 finger stud trent ramsey & former tackle ender aguilar are splitting starting duties at left guard

flagstaff's january arrival nick morrow has not cracked the 2 deep but is impressing with his willingness to work in the weight room & his footspeed at tackle (huge upside prospect)

former bears offensive line coach steve greatwood watched the o-line work during practice

follow her on instagram (**** real)#
cal's monster offensive line spring ball update thru practice #6:

coach bloesch gave ender aguilar the 1s work today at left guard with trent ramsey runnings with the 2s at left guard which also included the following other 2s:

jackson brown at left tackle

dylan jemetegaard at center

everett johnson at right guard

colin hamilton at right tackle (congrats to my favorite canadian walk on)

when team room leader potential 1st team all pac 12 matthew cindric is cleared for team play, then he will start at center & brian driscoll will slide over to left guard as snapping has been an issue with multiple centers this spring

the biggest staff disappointment for the 2023 spring ball has been huge upside interior lineman bastian swinney still not yet cleared for team play

an injury or two at tackle would have devastating consequences for the 2023 season, good thing that juco road grader martin "just in" tine gonna arrive in berkeley this summer with the opportunity to work into the playing rotation

**** real (**** chill)#
Shocky1
wifey, as you know from your storied legal career, those who **** around too long often don't get the deal done

the art of the con (moving all the shells around, where's the diamond, is it gone?)#
Shocky1

6'1" 200 lbs 2024 quarterback at desert mountain high school, 3.8 gpa, december grad#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/By5CzRlhR-T
the contrast in high school quarterback recruiting for this cycle vs the billy m years is kinda like night & day

coach spav has gotten multiple elite quarterback to take unofficial visits to berkeley & there is no doubt a blue chip true student athlete quarterback will be signed this december for the 2024 class

wristband play calling (always working)#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/ClMAcA-JQ78
special teams update:

6956, coach barton & coach wilcox are gonna continue to award 3 special teams schollys, walk ons will continue to be a big part of this room moving forward

punter:

jamieson sheahan finished 15th in the nation in punting with a 45.27 average with accurate corner kick placements & got additional coveted intangibles such as the unreal ability to kick with both feet & also make physical australian football tackles in coverage...jamieson got a legit chance as an undrafted free agent to win a nfl roster spot & earn some serious kangaroo coin
https://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/individual/17

tulsa grad transfer with a management major lachlan wilson from eaglemont australia is gonna be the scholly punter for the 2023 season...lachlan redshirted in 2019 & with a 2020 covid year got 2 years of remaining eligibility...depending upon how the upcoming season plays out lachlan could either return for just the fall semester of 2024 or pursue an undrafted free agent nfl roster spot after the 2023 season

fellow australian from north of melbourne (the epicenter of australian golf is the ethereal sandbelt region with royal melbourne & kingston heath as world top 25 courses) ethan baxter (#34 in top foto) blueshirted as a true freshman preferred walk on this season, ethan has yet to play in an american football game

the #2 ranked punter in the 2024 class kanyon floyd from phoenix will be visiting for cal's 2024 junior day on saturday march 4th...with a 4.73 gpa & an academically focused family, stanford would be the competition (duke, vandy & washington are recruiting him too) but the cards got their punter/kicker of the future in 2023 aidan flintoft from oaks christian...possibilities with kanyon include a full scholly offer, a greyshirt scholly (kinda like offensive tackle nick morrow from flagstaff who enrolled in berkeley this january) or a pwo offer (which imo will not work)

kicker:

a factor in the losses in both boulder & south bend wuz the cal field goal unit getting out kicked by the competition...the monster feels very strongly that now asu kicker (reunited with charlie ragle) dario longhetto should've never been the bear's starting kicker last season, 4.37 gpa true freshman michael luckhurst (#38 in top foto) with his powerful leg & instant high trajectory (unlike longhetto's low rising line drives) is gonna be a nfl kicker someday like his dad mick

slightly built but big leg 2023 pwo mateen braghani from san diego will arrive in berkeley this summer

longsnapper:

2023 starter slater zellers is gonna be joining dario & charlie in tempe in order to make room for longtime silent commit 4.0 gpa david bird who is a generational talent that got the upside to be a 10+ year nfl pro bowl veteran

the bears are very deep at this position with rocket bottle cap launcher walk on jake arguello (#47 in above foto) & 3.7 gpa pwo wesley brown from the san mateo college fightin' benjis

special teams recruiting update:

high school all american & the nation's #2 ranked punter kanyon floyd from horizon school in phx got the vip recruiting treatment from coach barton during cal's 2024 junior day

after saturday in berkeley kanyon (4.73 gpa) & his moms flew to michigan as an invited guest of coach harbaugh for the wolverines junior day, this is an elite talent that needs to be offered a scholly for the fall of 2024 or as a greyshirt (kinda like flagstaff's nick morrow) if lachlan wilson returns for a 2nd season with the bears

the plan right now is for kanyon to showcase his cannon foot (he can also do field goals & kickoffs) during cal's specialist and 7 on 7 team camp on saturday june 4th...it should be noted that none of the visitors this last saturday did any football work on the field

an elite punter can change field position multiple times a game, kanyon floyd got the upside to be the next nfl punter like bryan anger

welcome coach tinker from eugene to berkeley

here's an overview of basically everything u gotta know about ur specialists, the average high school gpa in ur room is almost a 4.0 gpa...yeah u don't got any dumb azzs

calling kanyon floyd tomorrow should be ur #1 priority

ur new friend

shocky

zach attack#
Shocky1

coach tink=man of action (1st day out, rikki don't lose that #)

the wrong blue n gold (in the freezing azz midwest)#
wifeisafurd
Shocky1 said:

wifey, as you know from your storied legal career, those who **** around too long often don't get the deal done

the art of the con (moving all the shells around, where's the diamond, is it gone?)#
yes, dead on. Deals die with time. Not sure JK is a deal maker.
Oakbear
wifeisafurd said:

Shocky1 said:

I am not sure I would like to know JK, but we hear so much about him being a dumb (fill in the word)

can he really be that bad, if so what idiot hired him? .. yes, the hire of MF was not a good one and IMO he rushed into it, but at the time it was "he might not be all that bad?"

Most of my opinion of JK is based on a few photos where he kind of looks simple.. not sure if those photos were posted with that intent or ??

anyway, just doing my part to fill this site up with useless posts LOL
tequila4kapp
Oakbear said:

wifeisafurd said:

Shocky1 said:

I am not sure I would like to know JK, but we hear so much about him being a dumb (fill in the word)

can he really be that bad, if so what idiot hired him? .. yes, the hire of MF was not a good one and IMO he rushed into it, but at the time it was "he might not be all that bad?"

Most of my opinion of JK is based on a few photos where he kind of looks simple.. not sure if those photos were posted with that intent or ??

anyway, just doing my part to fill this site up with useless posts LOL
He is successful, as measured by his reported employment agreement that rewards particular things. Those things generally relate to financial health and academics. It appears to virtually everyone that he fails miserably at everything else.
First Page Last Page
Page 85 of 300

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.