cal's monster offensive line

1,532,838 Views | 9985 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Shocky1
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
with a 2023 class of 5 offensive linemen, washington' scott huff currently got 18 scholly road graders in his o-line room
Tnish18
I thought Spav was Texas State and not North Texas?
JB was a Chieftain
Tnish18 said:

New OL coach is from North Texas
Shocky1
Tnish18 said:

tnish, u & jb r rite

shocky is a dumb azz#
Shocky1
norcal664, u gotta speak up, r u tryna make a guess on the # of palm trees to win that contest?

if u told me ur really chandler rogers, i would believe in u

https://instagr.am/p/CaqoI27LXYw
Shocky1
with the 2023 pga tour season kicking off tomorrow from coore & crenshaw's fabulous plantation course at kapalua with both colin morikawa (newly married) & max homa (new dad) among the 39 competitors, now is the time to tell you that as arguably the most well traveled golf architecture rater/ranker in the world that the most common question that's thrown at the shockster is "what's the best golf course in the world?"

that's obviously a pretty subjective question but can tell you that my favorite golf course in the world is the national golf links of america in southhampton (tip of long Island in the hamptons) which is an ethereal walking golf experience with hundreds & hundreds of uniquely shaped bunkers & fascinating shot strategies that reveal new subtleties with each additional round...once asked my one idol in life bill coore (also lives in north scottsdale) that question & he tole me "bill, there's an awful lot to admire about the national"

tequila4kapp
Shocky1 said:

with the 2023 pga tour season kicking off tomorrow from coore & crenshaw's fabulous plantation course at kapalua with both colin morikawa (newly married) & max homa (new dad) among the 39 competitors, now is the time to tell you that as arguably the most well traveled golf architecture rater/ranker in the world that the most common question that's thrown at the shockster is "what's the best golf course in the world?"

that's obviously a pretty subjective question but can tell you that my favorite golf course in the world is the national golf links of america in southhampton (tip of long Island in the hamptons) which is an ethereal walking golf experience with hundreds & hundreds of uniquely shaped bunkers & fascinating shot strategies that reveal new subtleties with each additional round...once asked my one idol in life bill coore (also lives in north scottsdale) that question & he tole me "bill, there's an awful lot to admire about the national"

Okay, I am now seriously jealous. I'm a golf nut and a design geek, with a serious preference for true links golf - quirky, natural, subtle, walking…that's golf. National is a dream course atop my personal bucket list.
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

look tequila, i dunno if ur a nationally recognized hostess ho ho trained nutritionist or what but there's no way the monster is gonna eat any of them chocolates glazed with fuschia sugary sprinkled heart attack hand grenades from v-doo, ok?

to be honest with you, when i think of u tequila my image is of a guy who owns a string of dive bears including ur personal fav hangout rudy's in multnomah county of which the most popular is called "the drunk oski" which has been cited numerous times by portlandia pd for "lewd and lacivious" behavior in the bathrooms but you don't really care and just pay the fines

you got a tattoo on your forearm that says "life is not linear#" which you tried to remove a couple of year ago but now it just reads "fe is ear" which is kinda confusing to a lotta people but you just laugh it off

your an incurable romantic, in fact you still carry photos of your 5 ex wives in your wallet...you got only one son who you don't talk to that often (you missed his birthday by 10 days last year but you get points for trying) that is a moderately successful golf club pro in st louis that's got a kinda golf blog that nobody reads

your standard style includes a beat to **** yellow joe roth cal cap that a patron once told you smells oddly "like bbq chicken wings & pu**y"...you got a chipped tooth from when you tried to break up that fight on a civil war gameday but you've never fixed it even tho you count at least a half a dozen dentists as friends

you contentedly live by yourself & your adorable black haired mutt des (who does her yoga stretches on the back patio every morning while barking at the passing golfers) on the right side of the long par 4 2nd hole at waverly country club, your regular game includes philip margolin & peter jacobsen and your caddie jimmy openly bumps your ball in the rough the whole round but nobody cares

you somehow got approval for a golf tournament entitled "the dive bar open" at waverley back in 2002 but you almost got kicked out the club when 2 strippers from coos bay drove a golf cart on the par 4 17th hole across the hour glass green into the willamette river...reality is that you know all the secrets of the board members and you just got a letter of reprimand which you immeditatley recycled...now you host your golf tournament at langdon farms & don't even ask for the security deposit back

your memory isn't so great these days, you call all your male patrons "pal" and the females "sweetie"...people think your mobbed up but that's not true, you just like the linguine con vongole at mucca osteria

your nickname is tequila but ironically your favorite drink is a black cow

how am i doing, tequila?

the world according to shocky#

tequila, do you gotta lotta turnover at your string of portlandia dive bars or something?
tequila, kinda confused now, thought wavereley wuz ur favorite course?

the staff would probably like u more if u & ur doggy love didn't meander over to the practice green in the evenings & then skull chip shots into the bushes, it's a crying disgrace

the life of tequila (and his book of numbers)#
tequila4kapp
Ha ha ha.

I definitely enjoyed Waverly. Among the top 2 most ridiculously pristinely manicured courses I've ever played (The Hideaway in Palm Springs is the other).

My favorite courses of all time - The Bandon courses minus Sheep Ranch, Pebble, Lahinch and others I'm not remembering right now

Favorite designers - Mackenzie, Egan, C&C

Meanwhile back at the ranch, if we can land some OL, edge rush and QB talent this weekend …
Shocky1

what up cole johnson?

welcome to berkeley from north texas as a backup to the backup to the backup to the backup quarterback but that's ok cuz ur allegedly r a really sharp football mind & we kinda need that in berkeley after living thru the billy m fiasco of zero pitchouts to jaydn ott

just so u know, i've quick dined in ur hometown of sulphur after a round at the most underrated golf course in oklahoma ardmore country club (a fabulous off the radar maxwell design with audacious putting surfaces), me & slim wadie luved them tasty shrimp burritos at potrillos (tho the waitress kinda laughed when i politely tried to order my daily 32 oz green juice), the dude at the gas station with the mullet tole us that would be a better culinary choice than the boomerang diner or the poor girls cafe

anyways cole, when u return to denton for the bears season opener this fall on saturday september 2nd, my expectation is that ur gonna make sure that this is the 1st play call of the game, got it?

the university of california, berkeley=#2 ranked university in the united states of america including its territories such as ibiza and lawton and so forth (where's north texas on this list?)
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

coach plough has extended an offer to former north texas tight end 6'3" 259 lbs asher alberding from houston, dad is the head football coach at clear lake high school

a physical blocker, no receptions the last 2 seasons, #89 got 2 years of remaining eligibility for a team player willing to do the dirty work that is necessary (but not glamorous) for wins

asher is not a dumb azz, he got an offer from yale out of high school with a 3.85 gpa & been named to multiple all academic district/conferece teams while graduating with a computer & information sciences degree

mean greenies in berkeley?#
tight end official visits recruiting update for this week:

coach plough in addition to asher alberding is also gonna bring in 6'4" 255 lbs blake smith from texas a&m and southland carroll high school in who got 2 years of remaining eligibility...smith is another physical guy who can knock guys on their azz unlike the worst blocking tight end in the pac 12 who is now in the portal, cal's monster offensive line needs nfl level blocking/aggression from its tight ends to get the ******* job done in 2023

https://instagr.am/p/ChnBTYzuF7e
blake is not a dumb azz, he wuz recruited by cal out of high school

texas recruiting vibes#

https://instagr.am/p/Cm7Slf3Omzo
DoubtfulBear
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

asher is not a dumb azz, he got an offer from yale out of high school with a 3.85 gpa & been named to multiple all academic district/conferece teams while graduating with a computer & information sciences degree

mean greenies in berkeley?

Going to North Texas instead of Yale out of HS sounds like something a dumb azz would do
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

coach bloesch just offered 6'4" 308 lbs 3 year starting left tackle marcellus johnson from eastern michigan who graduated from normal community high school in illinois

johnson already got multiple nationwide offers including byu, kentucky, louisville & south carolina...he is looking for the opportunity start at left tackle during his final year of eligibility, berkeley could certainly be the right choice

very athletic family, older bro eric plays for the indianapolis colts (drafted #159 in the 2022 nfl draft)

marcellus is not a dumb azz, he's been an all mac academic selection & graduated with a degree in construction management

will be interesting to see if this thoughtful young man wants to take an official visit to the left coast next month to the #1 ranked university in the world in the beautiful bay area (yeah just ask kendrick)

the university of california, berkeley=#2 ranked university in the united states
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/
what up marcellus?

thrilled ur gonna visit the left coast & berkeley this week, u could be the highly sought after day 1 starting tackle that we desperately need to supplement our strong interior line of cindo, sioape & driscoll (assuming his attitude is moving from la jolla to national city this offseason) to ensure a 2023 cal's monster offensive line

marcellus, trust me on this, palm trees are way ******* better than snow & wearing eskimo parkas all the time, got it?
Shocky1

what up, nick?

as a lengthy 6'6" 215 lbs wide receiver grad transfer from cincinnati (19 catches & 3 touchdowns this season) who originally graduated from hawaii with a sociology degree & is originally from mississauga canada please let oski know that ima giving you permission on ur official visit to berkeley this weekend to ring the bell/bang the drums at the campanile since that's apparently ur deal, ok?

but don't go up there to ring the bell/bang the drums if you got vertigo issues or something

and trust me, nick, there's a lot better looking & smarter people in berkeley around the campanile than that dumb azz mascot oski who just got out of the silverado wellness & rehab institute for the 13th time

https://instagr.am/p/CAURTSDDmdp
the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (which is kinda important for those from academically candy azz soft schools who need to bolster their academic resumes)

Shocky1
DoubtfulBear said:

Going to North Texas instead of Yale out of HS sounds like something a dumb azz would do
doubtful, in that yale is the best collegiate golf course in the world (the sacred nine at royal worlington outside of oxford england is a close 2nd, video below is of the epic par 3 9th hole with its wild azz biarritz green with the punchbowl center pin placement that funnels shots towards the hole) ur 100% correct

and let's be real here, the average cal, stanford & ivy league grad ala yale is probably worth a couple of million dollars by age 35 whereas the average north texas grad is probably still living in his mom's basement watching king of the hill reruns while waiting for his next shift at best buy...not that there's anything wrong with that, not at all, cal's monster offensive line thread is intended to be a welcoming & ******* friendly judgement free safe zone for everybody (except the con artist)
KoreAmBear
DoubtfulBear said:

Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

mean greenies in berkeley?

Sorry I almost spit my coffee onto my screen.
Shocky1
look koream, can we please be kind to asher?

apparently he's "a recovering dumb azz," so let's try to be supportive, ok?

and it's a good sign that alberding don't got a mullet which would be atypical for those with a 3.85 gpa

https://instagr.am/p/CDfPZPylmMI
KoreAmBear
Shocky1 said:

look koream, can we please be kind to asher?

apparently he's a recovering dumb azz, so let's try to be supportive, ok?

and it's a good sign that alberding don't got a mullet which would be atypical for those with a 3.85 gpa

https://instagr.am/p/CDfPZPylmMI
Of course I will take any ballers we can get. And if he got offered by Yale, that's plenty good, even though they're behind us in the Forbes academic rankings.
Shocky1
yeah asher tryna upgrade his station in life, nothing wrong with that

https://instagr.am/p/CEIEiqQDLt2
brunettes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>blondes (real talk from the monster)#
Shocky1

coach toler has offered 6'4" 204 lbs wide receiver joshua cobbs who is in the transfer portal form wyoming & originally from san antonio, he got 2 years of remaining eligibility

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including the alamo)
6956bear
Shocky1 said:

coach toler has offered 6'4" 204 lbs wide receiver joshua cobbs who is in the transfer portal form wyoming & originally from san antonio, he got 2 years of remaining eligibility

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including the alamo)
Well hopefully he is visiting this week. Cal has a spot open with Sturdivant entering the portal today.
Shocky1
the ugly reality of today's collegiate football landscape is that if fans don't pony up nil dollar$ (which isn't of interest to me right now because of my sorry azz butt hurt feelings re: the termination of cal's monster class, not gonna have lucy pull the ball from under me again & also favoritism for animal rescue advocacy here in maricopa county, dogs/cats shower me with appreciative licks to the face) that young men (usually from lower socioeconomic backgrounds & families that have not 1st hand experienced the transformation wealth that comes with elite academic degrees) will enter the transfer portal in the pursuit of dollars that won't begin to recoup the loss of future earnings that are inherent in a degree from the #1 ranked public university in the world

and that's why recruiting high gpa true student athletes is not a guarantee of staying the course in berkeley but it's probably the best tangible indicator of future academic success & willingness to earn a berkeley degree

wide receiver is easily the deepest talent level room in the program, the california golden bears wide receiving corps still gonna be explosive in 2023 with jeremiah, mavin, moe, starling & hopefully nziah too but the loss of jms is still a sad reminder that the sometimes non academic pursuit of quick money is a reality in the 2023 landscape of college football

gimme the goods, half the action (for some its gonna too late in 5-10 years from now when the nil dollars have been all spent)#
Alkiadt
Shocky1 said:

the ugly reality of today's collegiate football landscape is that if fans don't pony up nil dollar$ (which isn't of interest to me right now because of my sorry azz butt hurt feelings re: the termination of cal's monster class, not gonna have lucy pull the ball from under me again & also favoritism for animal rescue advocacy here in maricopa county) that young men (usually from lower socioeconomic backgrounds & families that have not 1st hand experienced the transformation wealth that comes with elite academic degrees) will enter the transfer portal in the pursuit of dollars that won't begin to recoup the loss of future earnings that are inherent in a degree from the #1 ranked public university in the world

gimme the goods, half the action (for some its gonna too late in 5-10 years from now when the nil dollars have been all spent)#

In this case, a UCLA degree is not going to hurt him now, is it?
Shocky1
alky, absolutely not, a ucla degree is a valuable degree particularly in so cal & the west coast

if j mike ends up in westwood with femi, good for both of them

the bruins nil dollars are spearheaded by casey wasserman (his wife laura ziffren is a berkeley grad) who championed the 2028 olympics returning to los angeles, he's a dynamic personality & to a certain extent can recoup some of his nil dollars thru future athlete professional agency representation

guys like sebastapool & 4th gen bear along with greg bear are leading the cal nil charge but the systemic mistake which is shared by the cal athletic department donor efforts is that it's focused on 70+ year old old blues that have loyally supported the program for decades but not creating a new generation of passionate fans thru social media outreaches like cal's monster class & free tickets to current students (and of course you got con artist james arthur knowlton hiring a thoroughly unqualified marketing/communications associate athletic director in markeisha everrett who then relocates the existing student basketball fans to behind the basket)

to be honest with you, the con artist just wanna get paid his average salary of $1,300,000+ thru 2029 while building up his olympic empire of sports that nobody really cares about, knowlton grew up playing hockey in massachusetts, football & basketball were apparently never really on his radar or a passion

literally the best thing with respects to the future of the cal athletic department would be knowlton's contract being terminated for cause because of the mckeever/simon-o'neil corruption & then andrew mcgraw being asked to rightsize the massive bureaucracy of the department (which is largely funded by old blues) & cutting programs that can't self endow their financial futures while focusing spending on the football and to a lesser extent the men's basketball program

alky, i know you bleed blue & gold, think we both can agree that ucla would be an almost lateral academic/50 year decision for j mike
Shocky1
ashton hayes & his moms reemerging from the portal at nevada, feel bad for the wolfpack running back coach that don't give her son enuf snaps next season while he prepares himself for becoming the parking valet supervisor at the peppermill casino in a few years from now

a poster on this board sent me a seriously funny picture of the two of them after the epic stanford victory, ashton is genuinely smiling but his moms looks like someone keyed her car in the parking lot or something...hell hath no fury like a moms who son didn't get enuf snaps cuz he wuz recruited by nebraska back in the day, yeah that makes a lotta sense but pretty sure she don't got an ivy league degree

really hoping coach thompson decides to salvage his remaining hair follicles & not bring in another scholly running back after this year's painful (for him) drama...yeah we got 4 high upside running backs if you give ashton stredick a well deserved football scholly & just another friendly reminder, there's only 1 football

who's the highest gpa pwo running back candidate on the west coast?

warning: recruiting prospects with little league parent(s) is hazardous to a good nite's sleep, coach

college football in 2023 (don't be a dumb azz)#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

coach plough has extended an offer to former north texas tight end 6'3" 259 lbs asher alberding from houston, dad is the head football coach at clear lake high school

a physical blocker, no receptions the last 2 seasons, #89 got 2 years of remaining eligibility for a team player willing to do the dirty work that is necessary (but not glamorous) for wins

mean greenies in berkeley?#
tight end official visits recruiting update for this week:

coach plough in addition to asher alberding is also gonna bring in 6'4" 255 lbs blake smith from texas a&m and southland carroll high school in who got 2 years of remaining eligibility...smith is another physical guy who can knock guys on their azz unlike the worst blocking tight end in the pac 12 who is now in the portal, cal's monster offensive line needs nfl level blocking/aggression from its tight ends to get the ******* job done in 2023

https://instagr.am/p/ChnBTYzuF7e
blake is not a dumb azz, he wuz recruited by cal out of high school

texas recruiting vibes#

https://instagr.am/p/Cm7Slf3Omzo
why all the tight end recruiting activity?

jermaine terry is checking out his nil opportunities, consummate team player elijah mojarrao is the most underrated tight end in the pac 12 & potentially the next jake tonges and ben marshall better be lifting weights/eating super clean with protein shakes & zero comfort food runs to shoneys
Shocky1
let's be very clear about ucla, they got declining attendance at the rose bowl despite making the sun bowl (which they lost) this season & the vast majority of fans are repelled by the unlikeable & arrogant chip kelly who has alienated a significant percentage of the fan base (it's kinda like the bears tandem of mark fox & the con man with the complete lack of fan outreach to drive attendance, they just don't give a **** as long as they get paid)

so ucla don't got hundreds of nil donors getting involved, this is all about casey wasserman opening his checkbook...and cal's comparable mega donor doug goldman (levi strauss money) has been offended by mike williams & now the con artist, that's why replacing the sitting athletic director with andrew mcgraw is so critical

can you name the only athletic director (at any level greater than junior high) in the united states that don't got an active twitter account?

helpful hint: it's the same athletic director who is paid an average of $1,300,000+ thru 2029 (that was achieved by leveraging a 78 year unsuspecting chancellor with deceitful & shameful lies about the northwestern athletic director job search) that tried to play dodgeball with jeff faraudo by requiring his recent interview be conducted by email with all questions cleared in advance

vote for andrew mcgraw for athletic director (vote early, vote often)#
Shocky1
how did the con artist alienate cal's whale donor doug goldman?

instead of the incompetent job search for an unlikeable retread that is now gonna be paid $1,900,000+ thru 2025 due to his mind boggling contract extension, knowlton should've listened to doug & hired joe pasternack

joe hires former cal basketball players as assistant coaches that get berkeley & that relentlessly recruit while we rebuild the fan base thru social media outreach, a $35,000,000-$40,000,000 only basketball facility gets built & the goldman family is 100% on board with nil support

instead the con artist hires fox, doug pulls his $10,000,000 lead donation to the practice facility & now knowlton is walking around with his time share architectural plans for a $125,000,000+ quidditch facility that can't even have the 1st shovel in the ground until the entire amount has been collected which is basically never

doug goldman (who knows casey wasserman) is the whale donor that can compete with wasserman's nil bidding wars

but knowlton doesn't care, as long as he can hire bureaucrats like his handpicked cfo tom lowry (who not surprisingly is from the air force) who basically told me of his bias last summer in a phone conversation with him & beth against the football program's "financial demands" & get paid thru 2029 he's good to go

go bears
Shocky1

right now the bears got 23 publicly (and several more that are awaiting student athlete disclosures) announced scholly departures:

daniel scott, safety...out of eligibility
odua isibor, edge defender...out of eligiblity
jamieson sheahan, punter...out of eligilbity
braxton croteau, outside linebacker...medical retirement
kyle smith, inside linebacker...graduation
orin patu, edge defender...grad transfer to arizona
patrick histake, edge defender...portal to hawaii...no berkeley degree
femi oladejo, linebacker...portal to ucla...no berkeley degree
trey paster, linebacker...portal as grad transfer
ben coleman, guard...grad transfer to asu
spencer lovell, guard...portal as grad transfer
nick alftin, tight end...portal as grad transfer
keleki latu, tight end...portal...no berkeley degree
jermaine terry, tight end...portal...no berkeley degree
j michael sturdivant...portal...no berkeley degree
ashton hayes, running back...portal to nevada...no berkeley degree
chris street, running back...portal...no berkeley degree
damien moore, running back...portal...no berkeley degree
decarlos brooks, running back...grad transfer portal to asu
slater zellers, longsnapper...grad transfer portal to asu
dario longhetto, kicker...portal as grad transfer
jack plummer, quarterback...grad transfer portal to louisville
kai milner, quarterback...portal...no berkeley degree
Shocky1

why does shocky intend to attend all 12 and likely 13th bowl game california golden bears 2023 football games in person?

no it's nothing like when the shockster attended 150+ consecutive basketball games during the cal's monster class era but the world is changing & adaptable people will still find happiness in their passions

the answer can be found in the running back room

so coach thompson's room got 4 remarkable human beings that all got supersonic speed...we're all done with the big azz backs that are grinders who can't ever take it to the house, that's not how college football is played in 2023

u got the jet from oakland, a young man that is gonna beat the statistics, **** the logistics

u got my favorite player in the program, the future of cal football in ashton stredick...for those of us who think ima joking u don't know what u don't know

u got byron caldwell whose family values a world class education & the long term opportunities that creates in life over transient nil dollars

and u got jaydn ott who straight a's in his 1st semester in berkeley & that is currently turning down nil offers 250% greater than his current cal nil deal...how can you not show up & root for this young man?...and yeah if jaydn stays the course & earns a berkeley degree the monster is gonna be at his graduation ceremony quietly sitting in the back marveling at someone who is truly mentally limitless

there are remarkable stories playing out in berkeley right now, u just gotta wanna see them

party of 4 is enuf (there's only 1 football)#
tequila4kapp
Shocky1 said:

right now the bears got 22 publicly (and several more that are awaiting student athlete disclosures) announced scholly departures:

daniel scott, safety...out of eligibility
odua isibor, edge defender...out of eligiblity
jamieson sheahan, punter...out of eligilbity
braxton croteau, outside linebacker...medical retirement
kyle smith, inside linebacker...graduation
orin patu, edge defender...grad transfer to arizona
patrick histake, edge defender...portal to hawaii...no berkeley degree
femi oladejo, linebacker...portal to ucla...no berkeley degree
trey paster, linebacker...portal as grad transfer
ben coleman, guard...grad transfer to asu
spencer lovell, guard...portal as grad transfer
nick alftin, tight end...portal as grad transfer
keleki latu, tight end...portal...no berkeley degree
j michael sturdivant...portal...no berkeley degree
ashton hayes, running back...portal to nevada...no berkeley degree
chris street, running back...portal...no berkeley degree
damien moore, running back...portal...no berkeley degree
decarlos brooks, running back...grad transfer portal to asu
slater zellers, longsnapper...grad transfer portal to asu
dario longhetto, kicker...portal as grad transfer
jack plummer, quarterback...grad transfer portal to louisville
kai milner, quarterback...portal...no berkeley degree

Of the portal guys not out of eligibility, 11 offense, 4 defense, 2 specialists. That's a lot of opportunity on the O side of the ball for incoming PT
Shocky1
damien moore gotta offer from the fighting tedfords
Econ141
Shocky1 said:

damien moore gotta offer from the fighting tedfords

Nice - I think that guy as absolutely going to kill it there.
wc22
Looks like the RB coach at Fresno is former Cal and WSU player James Montgomery.
Shocky1

congrats to 6'3" 205 lbs redwood high school quarterback brady weingart following in the footsteps of seattle seahawk jake curhan in crossing the richmond bridge to berkeley

and no, weingart is not a dumb azz, he got an overall 4.2 gpa

brady is a highly efficient pwo that throws a very catchable tight spiral & also got some innate escapability abilities too, biggest downside is that he stares down receivers in his hudl videos but that's correctable with coach spav

back in the day during high school shocky used to work as a dishwasher/table cleaner at the ross arts center, the monster used to make out & palm the tight little stinson beach surfing azz of a co worker (waitress who would smile at all the patrons, then tell me later how they wuz pain in the azz rich *******) from redwood high school during our breaks...she never walked me to my car so she gets points for that

we would engage in deep (or at least we thought so) philosophical discussions (she wuz a bit of a burner) re: how do you know what's true love?...we both reached agreement that it's someone that you wanna curl up & nap with during the afternoon...and that's why shocky's upcoming t-rex yoga studio in yountville is not gonna be open between 1:30-4:30 every afternoon, got it?

and to honest with u, the shockster has never met a rescue/foster doggy/kitty that didn't wanna conk out with me on sleepy afternoons, right minko stinko?

best job evah

they might be giants#
First Page Last Page
Page 51 of 286

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.