cal's monster offensive line

1,782,296 Views | 10931 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by Shocky1
calfanz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1 said:

alky, absolutely not, a ucla degree is a valuable degree particularly in so cal & the west coast

if j mike ends up in westwood with femi, good for both of them

the bruins nil dollars are spearheaded by casey wasserman (his wife laura ziffren is a berkeley grad) who championed the 2028 olympics returning to los angeles, he's a dynamic personality & to a certain extent can recoup some of his nil dollars thru future athlete professional agency representation

guys like sebastapool & 4th gen bear along with greg bear are leading the cal nil charge but the systemic mistake which is shared by the cal athletic department donor efforts is that it's focused on 70+ year old old blues that have loyally supported the program for decades but not creating a new generation of passionate fans thru social media outreaches like cal's monster class & free tickets to current students (and of course you got con artist james arthur knowlton hiring a thoroughly unqualified marketing/communications associate athletic director in markeisha everrett who then relocates the existing student basketball fans to behind the basket)

to be honest with you, the con artist just wanna get paid his average salary of $1,300,000+ thru 2029 while building up his olympic empire of sports that nobody really cares about, knowlton grew up playing hockey in massachusetts, football & basketball were apparently never really on his radar or a passion

literally the best thing with respects to the future of the cal athletic department would be knowlton's contract being terminated for cause because of the mckeever/simon-o'neil corruption & then andrew mcgraw being asked to rightsize the massive bureaucracy of the department (which is largely funded by old blues) & cutting programs that can't self endow their financial futures while focusing spending on the football and to a lesser extent the men's basketball program

alky, i know you bleed blue & gold, think we both can agree that ucla would be an almost lateral academic/50 year decision for j mike
Wasserman is scum. Google Epstein and Wasserman
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

why all the tight end recruiting activity?

jermaine terry is checking out his nil opportunities, consummate team player elijah mojarrao is the most underrated tight end in the pac 12 & potentially the next jake tonges and ben marshall better be lifting weights/eating super clean with protein shakes & zero comfort food runs to shoneys

gotta be honest with you that during jermaine's 2 seasons i can't think of a single devastating block or remarkable reception & rumble run, the reality is that while he looks the part he's not a very good football player with elite athleticism

when terry showed up in berkeley during summer bridge his freshman year at 280+ lbs, the staff failed him by not demanding that he convert to the offensive line which would better suit his inability to play in space

really hoping jermaine gets a college degree from somewhere, there are too many uneducated young men in richmond that never even had the academic opportunities he's been given & now walked away from

the struggle that must be (the quick buck is usually a longterm ****)#
Shocky1
calfanz on the money as usual, is casey wasserman a pedophile or just a close friend of one?

8 clap in westwood#

UrsineMaximus
Shocky1 said:

why does shocky intend to attend all 12 and likely 13th bowl game california golden bears 2023 football games in person?

no it's nothing like when the shockster attended 150+ consecutive basketball games during the cal's monster class era but the world is changing & adaptable people will still find happiness in their passions

the answer can be found in the running back room

so coach thompson's room got 4 remarkable human beings that all got supersonic speed...we're all done with the big azz backs that are grinders who can't ever take it to the house, that's not how college football is played in 2023

u got the jet from oakland, a young man that is gonna beat the statistics

u got my favorite player in the program, the future of cal football in ashton stredick...for those of us who think ima joking u don't know what u don't know

u got byron caldwell whose family values a world class education & the long term opportunities that creates in life over transient nil dollars

and u got jaydn ott who straight a's in his 1st semester in berkeley & that is currently turning down nil offers 250% greater than his current cal nil deal...how can you not show up & root for this young man?...and yeah if jaydn stays the course & earns a berkeley degree the monster is gonna be at his graduation ceremony quietly sitting in the back marveling at someone who is truly mentally limitless

there are remarkable stories playing out in berkeley right now, u just gotta wanna see them

party of 4 is enuf (there's only 1 football)#
Good vid but I would have 1 critique (surprised the coach hasn't picked it up). When moving left and past the orange pylon, he moves his right arm up and over. He should keep the elbow tucked to absorb the hit. Never lift your ball carrying arm over the defender ~ else fumble.

Like golf, details matter and like golf, ingraining a poor technique becomes habit. In this instant case, a bad habit.
Shocky1

interesting running back technique commentary ursine but make no mistake about it colin morikawa got no bad golfing technique in the 1st round of the 2023 pga season at kapalua's plantation course

colin got married a couple of week ago in a super secret ceremony at the bel air hotel & today showed vastly improved putting with a traditional grip (no more claw on short putts) & a much more naturally free flowing stroke (last season his putting stroke looked very mechanical)...also he's more neutral now in lining up his putts, in the past his shoulders have been open like his patented full swing trademark fade but in putting that just results in missed putts to the left of the target line

max homa is not quite as en fuego but almost holed out for a double eagle on the par 5 5th hole which is the easiest hole on the pga tour, bill coore added a centerline bunker in the driving zone to try to tighten it up but it's still basically like a long par 4 for the best golfers in the world

monster culinary pro tip: the locals will tell you that the best poke is at the oddly located tamura fine wine & liquor store in a kinda industrial area of lahaina up the hill near the airport, not only fabulous tasting but its also a real good value too

aloha baby#
Shocky1

scott fujita's protege#
89Bear
Shocky1 said:

scott fujita's protege#
Bring on the bad azz blockers!!!
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/COB7t4BlMYE
89, jt byrne attended former new orleans saints scott fujita's all saints day school where scott is the headmaster, the 2 have done 5:00 am workouts with a focus upon mobility & flexibility...jt (who looks kinda like a young justin wilcox except with a higher gpa) got a 3.75 gpa at carmel high school & graduated in the top 25 of his class along with working at beach cleanups & community kitchens and twice named his school's citizen of the year

https://instagr.am/p/Cf9jwaNJy_s
bears with a social contract (vs bears that are $cavenging tra$h can$)#

Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

coach bloesch just offered 6'4" 308 lbs 3 year starting left tackle marcellus johnson from eastern michigan who graduated from normal community high school in illinois

johnson already got multiple nationwide offers including byu, kentucky, louisville & south carolina...he is looking for the opportunity start at left tackle during his final year of eligibility, berkeley could certainly be the right choice

very athletic family, older bro eric plays for the indianapolis colts (drafted #159 in the 2022 nfl draft)

marcellus is not a dumb azz, he's been an all mac academic selection & graduated with a degree in construction management

will be interesting to see if this thoughtful young man wants to take an official visit to the left coast next month to the #1 ranked university in the world in the beautiful bay area (yeah just ask kendrick)

the university of california, berkeley=#2 ranked university in the united states
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/
what up marcellus?

thrilled ur gonna visit the left coast & berkeley this week, u could be the highly sought after day 1 starting tackle that we desperately need to supplement our strong interior line of cindo, sioape & driscoll (assuming his attitude is moving from la jolla to national city this offseason) to ensure a 2023 cal's monster offensive line

marcellus, trust me on this, palm trees are way ******* better than snow & wearing eskimo parkas all the time, got it?
marcellus started his nationwide grad transfer portal recruiting window roadtrip with a one day official visit to auburn on wednesday, a trip to missouri today & weekend stops at illinois & cal before making a decision next week and then enrolling at his selected school
Shocky1

baller#
calumnus
Shocky1 said:

interesting running back technique commentary ursine but make no mistake about it colin morikawa got no bad golfing technique in the 1st round of the 2023 pga season at kapalua's plantation course

colin got married a couple of week ago in a super secret ceremony at the bel air hotel & today showed vastly improved putting with a traditional grip (no more claw on short putts) & a much more naturally free flowing stroke (last season his putting stroke looked very mechanical)...also he's more neutral now in lining up his putts, in the past his shoulders have been open like his patented full swing trademark fade but in putting that just results in missed putts to the left of the target line

max homa is not quite as en fuego but almost holed out for a double eagle on the par 5 5th hole which is the easiest hole on the pga tour, bill coore added a centerline bunker in the driving zone to try to tighten it up but it's still basically like a long par 4 for the best golfers in the world

monster culinary pro tip: the locals will tell you that the best poke is at the oddly located tamura fine wine & liquor store in a kinda industrial area of lahaina up the hill near the airport, not only fabulous tasting but its also a real good value too

aloha baby#

Tamura's is from Oahu, and yes, poke and bottles of alcohol are what they specialize in.

Mahalo Ke Akua
Shocky1

hesiman candidate (4 in the room is enuf in a drama free room, there's only 1 football)#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CQRF-P4LF1o
jt byrne committed to cal without an official visit, he grew up a giants, 49ers & warriors fan & used to come up the coast for the big game too

jt knew coach plough from when he wuz recruited by him when tim wuz with the uc davis staff, he got 3 years of remaining eligiibility

wait until bryne finds out that berkeley moved its campus to mendocino, he's gonna wish then he had tripped to cal & checked out them mendocino golden bear vegetarians
oski003
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/COB7t4BlMYE
89, jt byrne attended former new orleans saints scott fujita's all saints day school where scott is the headmaster, the 2 have done 5:00 am workouts with a focus upon mobility & flexibility...jt (who looks kinda like a young justin wilcox except with a higher gpa) got a 3.75 gpa at carmel high school & graduated in the top 25 of his class along with working at beach cleanups & community kitchens and twice named his school's citizen of the year

https://instagr.am/p/Cf9jwaNJy_s
bears with a social contract (vs bears that are $cavenging tra$h can$)#

Is this an actual beach or did they just dig a hole and pour a bunch of sand in it?
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/Cj_YG6zAqWW
undercover agent 003, the closest beach with real sand to corvallis is out on the coast in bandon

kinda funny to read knowlton's imaginary updates notes, the con artist mentions that he wanna support the basketball team by building a practice facility but surprisingly he don't give an update on the kinda important fundraising of $125,000,000+ in cash that's necessary for construction to begin, why is that?

anyways to be honest with you, knowlton got the funds raised to dig a couple of holes in the ground near strawberry canyon to fill in with sand in his quest to win a national championship in beach volleyball
DiabloWags
Carmel Beach.

The first competitive 2-man match took place at Cook's Cove roughly 75 years ago.
They used kelp as court lines.
"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
calumnus
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/CQRF-P4LF1o
jt byrne committed to cal without an official visit, he grew up a giants, 49ers & warriors fan & used to come up the coast for the big game too

jt knew coach plough from when he wuz recruited by him when tim wuz with the uc davis staff, he got 3 years of remaining eligiibility

wait until bryne finds out that berkeley moved its campus to mendocino, he's gonna wish then he had tripped to cal & checked out them mendocino golden bear vegetarians

Shocky,

I'm sure I just missed it, but what position does Byrne play?
Shocky1
diablo, my wild azz guess is that the entire oregon state football program including players, coaches & staff didn't fly down in private jets to pebble beach in order to practice at carmel beach, got it?

ur career goal of working as a tenured professor in geology & geography at the #1 ranked public university in the world is in serious danger with comments like that

i cannot explain it, any other, any other way

DiabloWags
TE
Shocky1
calumnus said:

Shocky,

hey amigo, let me check on that & get back to you, ok?

https://instagr.am/p/B3bqTRxJIT6
DiabloWags
Shocky1 said:

diablo, my wild azz guess is that the entire oregon state football program including players, coaches & staff didn't fly down in private jets to pebble beach in order to practice at carmel beach, got it?

ur career goal of working as a tenured professor in geology & geography at the #1 ranked public university in the world is in serious danger with comments like that

i cannot explain it, any other, any other way

Sorry, I thought that was a photo from his hometown (Carmel) where he was a 3 sport athlete.
You are correct. It's OSU.
Dig the song.

Econ141
Shocky1 said:

calumnus said:

Shocky,

hey amigo, let me check on that & get back to you, ok?

https://instagr.am/p/B3bqTRxJIT6

This was brilliant. Tight End lol.
Econ141
Shocky1 said:

hesiman candidate (4 in the room is enuf in a drama free room, there's only 1 football)#

You got me pumped until I saw the highlight of Sturdivant. Then I just got sad.
Shocky1
u b sad kinda a lot econ, do u got a yoga/meditation practice?
Econ141
Shocky1 said:

I simply mirror the state of our football program. If we can become contenders for pac-10 championships, I'll be happier than the most flexible man alive.
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

coach toler (with official authorization from both doechii & the monster and notarized certification from koream bear) has extended an offer to junior college all american wide receiver 6'5" 210 lbs marquis montgomery from snow college who is originally from kapolei hawaii

marquis plays with starling like height & length with an instinctive ability to make **** happen with yards after catches, montgomery is a threat with the ball in his hands brah

the staff is working relentlessly to get marquis to berkeley for an official visit, what time is benji's poly cookout?

one thing is for sure, mm is not gonna double sport it, he's no jaylen brown but then again its tuf for an islander to thaw out in cold as **** utah, got it?

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (and a degree that can be the path to buying a shoreline mansion in diamond head with or without football)

Big C

We interrupt this thread about Cal Football's offensive line to note that the Cal Men's Basketball team just beat Stanfurd 92-70, before hundreds and hundreds of fans at Haas Pavillion. This, after demonstrating up to just two weeks ago that they were one of the most inept teams in the history of the world.

16-22 on 3 point shots and 21 assists tonight. Up until a week ago, it would take them 3-4 games to get that. This turnaround may be ephemeral, but it is fun and pretty incredible, however long it lasts. Enjoy the journey. Go Bears!
Shocky1

colin morikawa putting with the joyous freedom of a 12 year old without a care in the world on a fun friday afternoon after school, the haas biz ad grad is in 1st place in maui after 2 rounds at a redunkulous 16 under par

and yeah his shirt is not pink, it's fuschia

fashion matters#
Shocky1
congrats to chris street on his 1st offer from north alabama, it would be beyond sad if this effervescent young man don't earn a college degree so very happy this opportunity materialized

chris is pursuing his nfl dreams of getting minted but with the wisdom that will come when he's 30 years old he will realize he unwisely traded a priceless berkeley degree worth potentially millions of dollars for an ephemeral dream sold by gladiators every sunday on tv

the struggle that must be#
Shocky1
fun story by ben coleman re: magic tricks by dilly at benihana that resulted in his asu commitment but that's not really what happened, there's always been a family plan to earn a berkeley degree & then grad transfer with his childhood friend travion brown to his mom's college

but it's a way better story the way ben tells it here

Big C

If a guy earns his Cal degree, then goes somewhere else to finish his eligibility, I wish him the best (unless he goes to U$C, (F)UCLA or Furd. Heck, up until 2022, I probably didn't even care if they went to (F)UCLA, but that's all changed).
Shocky1
Big C said:

We interrupt this thread about Cal Football's offensive line to note that the Cal Men's Basketball team just beat Stanfurd 92-70, before hundreds and hundreds of fans at Haas Pavillion. This, after demonstrating up to just two weeks ago that they were one of the most inept teams in the history of the world.

16-22 on 3 point shots and 21 assists tonight. Up until a week ago, it would take them 3-4 games to get that. This turnaround may be ephemeral, but it is fun and pretty incredible, however long it lasts. Enjoy the journey. Go Bears!

congrats big c to the players (shout to my guy joel brown's facilitating/distributing 7 assists) & the old blues that wuz in the haas but since lucy pulled the ball on cal's monster class i didn't even realize there wuz a game tonite
Shocky1
Econ141 said:

Shocky1 said:

I simply mirror the state of our football program. If we can become contenders for pac-10 championships, I'll be happier than the most flexible man alive.

gotta be honest with u econ, that's not a healthy way to live ur life, ur happiness should not be conditional/predicated on other people or events not disappointing u

let's look to rescue/foster dogs & cats (many whom have lived pretty messed up lives) for clues, ok?... they 100% live in the moment with zero regrets re: the past & no expectations re: the future...none of us r guaranteed **** in life, that's not how it works, ok?...ur not alone on this journey

honestly with my remarkable insights into the human condition, it's kinda surprising/disappointing that modern yoga (they make fun/discriminate against t-rexs that can't do handstands & losers that don't got smart phones) don't wanna hire me as a substitute yoga teacher (they probably worried that shocky will say crazy as **** stuff during the namaste final comments) but whatever

and remember movement (unless ur napping) n palm trees are key, this is really ******* important to know

don't be a frowny dumb azz (better to palm a tight azz)#
Big C
Shocky1 said:

Big C said:

congrats big c to the players (shout to my guy joel brown's facilitating/distributing 7 assists) & the old blues they wuz in the haas but since lucy pulled the ball on cal's monster class i didn't even realize there wuz a game tonite

it was heartwarming to see Sam Alijiki bubbling over with joy in the post-game interviews

little-reported fun moment: the game pauses for over a minute as the ref ties kuany's shoe for him at the ft line

too bad you missed the game, shocky. unfortunate situation for all concerned
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

colin morikawa putting with the joyous freedom of a 12 year old without a care in the world on a fun friday afternoon after school, the haas biz ad grad is in 1st place in maui after 2 rounds at a redunkulous 16 under par

and yeah his shirt is not pink, it's fuschia

fashion matters#

colin morkawa with a 6 stroke lead heading into the final round which can be 100% attributed to the strong fashion pairing of purple (which is the new black) with white pants/belt...on the other hand max homa shot a 10 under par 63 despite rocking a bland white shirt with powder blue trim & ugly azz gold pants, he needs to do better

so let's compare colin & shocky, ok?

similarities: both are fashion forward (unlike max who dresses like he got a sears endorsement deal or something) almost 5'9" 165 lbs, mutts of mixed descent, berkeley haas biz ad school grads, they got rescue dog(s), both married a kat & each one plays at augusta national every year

differences: colin is better than shocky in golf and shocky is better than colin at golf tho it should be mentioned that morikawa's standard 1st activity upon arriving at the practice range at pga tournaments is to do scissors kicks to open up his hips

future #1 ranked player in the world#
First Page Last Page
Page 52 of 313

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.