cal's monster offensive line

1,532,706 Views | 9985 Replies | Last: 57 min ago by Shocky1
Cal_79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
calfanz said:

DiabloWags said:

calfanz said:

sycasey said:

socaliganbear said:

Bowlesman80 said:

socaliganbear said:

DiabloWags said:

socaliganbear said:

Why create this straw man? You can easily find and cut 5 sports teams that do not include women and/or aquatics which are well funded. You can easily do this because we have soooo many sports.

Name them.

Easy, cut men's soccer, men's gym, men's XC, baseball, and demote Rugby to club.
Boo, especially cutting rugby. Men's soccer? I'm in.

You don't need to fit them. Just make it a club sport like many of the schools they rack up meaningless wins against.
Right, if there is already enough outside support (and there is) they should be able to survive just fine.
Besides pride. what is the advantage to Rugby being a Varsity sport?

I mentioned it in my previous post.
As a Varsity sport you get to "tag" recruits at the admission's office.
This is obviously very important if you're trying to compete.

As for "racking up meaningless wins" that's a statement by someone that clearly knows nothing about Varsity Rugby and most likely has never been to a match, let alone a Championship match against a handful of schools that have beaten CAL.

Sounds like a few things need to be granted special exemptions to Rugby.

Access to training facilities, and ability to tag recruits. Seems with a bit of legislative genius the administration at Cal can make this happen.

JK and legislative genius... Since when?
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

jennifer simon o'neil monster profile:

when the monster wuz around the athletic department on a regular basis back during the cal's monster class days it was well known by multiple coaches in multiple different sports that teri mckeever wuz mentally abusing the women's swimmers but that she wuz enabled by her close friend (mckeever is her child's godmother) & athletic department chief of staff (#2 ranking bureaucrat) jennifer simon o'neil

with her close friendship with mckeever in mind simon o'neil is flat out lying when she's quoted in the munger report that she wuz not aware of any issues within the women's swimming program...wut???

and given that she is the #2 person in the cal athletic department it's hard to believe the con artist didn't know anything also but his ability to misread people & situations is remarkable as his annual average salary of $1,300,000+ thru 2029

simon-o'neil has taken a page out of the knowlton paranoid/lack of transparency playbook by not making any twitter posts in almost 2 years...she has also retroactively scrubbed her twitter free of any references to the women's swimming program...what athletic department in the united states of america got the 2 highest rankings employees not on twitter?

donating to these non communicative worthless bureaucrats that are myopically working to deemphasize the revenue sports in berkeley is akin to burning ur $$$$$$ in the dumpster behind haas, it is recommended that you withhold donations until andrew mcgraw is named the new athletic director

and this will happen, multiple different major donors have confirmed to me during the last week that chancellor chryst knows now she made a mistake extending james arthur knowlton & lacks confidence in his abilities/decision making

wheels in motion#
cal's women athletic teams updates:

basketball: 13-17 this season, 10th seed in the pac 12 tournament, lost tonite to washington state, poorly coached

beach volleyball: 1-1 this season

cross country: finished 10th in the pac 12 tournament, losing this season to bay area division ii/iii schools that don't offer schollys

field hockey: 4-11 this season

golf: ranked 39th in the nation, women's college golf is dominated by high gpa asians, stanford can't sign everybody, this should be an annual top 10 program in the nation

gymnastics: 9-1-2 this season

lacrosse: 1-4 this season, 2-16 last season

rowing: 6th place ncca tournament last season

soccer: 10-5-6 this season

softball: 14-2 this season, coach chelsea spencer is the best women's coach in berkeley

swimming & diving: 7-2 this season

tennis: 3-4 this season

track & field: not ranked in the current top 25

volleyball: 7-23 this season, 0-20 in both the pac 12 this season & last season

water polo: 12-3 this season
Shocky1
why is coach chelsea spencer the best women's coach in berkeley?

1) the power surge 10 home runs last weekend is a function of solid tone muscle of multiple players that are doing the work in the s&c program (unlike the failed s&c program for cal's monster offensive line last season which resulted in granite statutes that lacked strength, bend, mobility & quick twitch movement which wuz a factor in the inordinate # of injuries in the o-line room)

2) relentless recruiting energy with the inclusive signing of black student athletes, already got a commitment from one of the top pitchers in the 2024 class in central catholic (modesto) randi roelling who struck out 386 batters as a junior

3) sports seasons are really ******* long, you gotta have fun too during the grind (coach martin understood this during cal's monster class era of championship basketball)...the fox & mckeever disparaging & mentally abusive no smiles/no encouragement coaching style will not work in 2023, do the happy dance with ur squad instead

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world & #24 ranked softball program
CalFanatic
A national champion coaching future national champions. In Coach Spencer we trust!
eastcoastcal
Softball's killing it

going to go out to a game after my midterms bc clearly coach spencer knows how to run things! I assume Jennifer Simon-Oneill has been kept far, far away from this team... the players look happy and having fun, so she can't be involved!
Shocky1
shocky's college roommate (harvard prep/santa monica beach club/jonathan club) tole me saw colin morikawa after the riv tournament at los angeles country club doing a reconnaissance round in preparation for this summer's us open on the north course

homework is for winners#
Big C
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

when the monster wuz around the athletic department on a regular basis back during the cal's monster class days it was well known by multiple coaches in multiple different sports that teri mckeever wuz mentally abusing the women's swimmers but that she wuz enabled by her close friend (mckeever is her child's godmother) & athletic department chief of staff (#2 ranking bureaucrat) jennifer simon o'neil

with her close friendship with mckeever in mind simon o'neil is flat out lying when she's quoted in the munger report that she wuz not aware of any issues within the women's swimming program...wut???

and given that she is the #2 person in the cal athletic department it's hard to believe the con artist didn't know anything also but his ability to misread people & situations is remarkable as his annual average salary of $1,300,000+ thru 2029

simon-o'neil has taken a page out of the knowlton paranoid/lack of transparency playbook by not making any twitter posts in almost 2 years...she has also retroactively scrubbed her twitter free of any references to the women's swimming program...what athletic department in the united states of america got the 2 highest rankings employees not on twitter?

donating to these non communicative worthless bureaucrats that are myopically working to deemphasize the revenue sports in berkeley is akin to burning ur $$$$$$ in the dumpster behind haas, it is recommended that you withhold donations until andrew mcgraw is named the new athletic director

and this will happen, multiple different major donors have confirmed to me during the last week that chancellor chryst knows now she made a mistake extending james arthur knowlton & lacks confidence in his abilities/decision making

wheels in motion#

basketball: 13-17 this season, 10th seed in the pac 12 tournament, lost tonite to washington state, poorly coached

cross country: finished 10th in the pac 12 tournament, losing this season to bay area division ii/iii schools that don't offer schollys

golf: ranked 39th in the nation, women's college golf is dominated by high gpa asians, stanford can't sign everybody, this should be an annual top 10 program in the nation

softball: 14-2 this season, coach chelsea spencer is the best women's coach in berkeley

Lacrosse and field hockey are two different sports?!? I thought lacrosse was French or something for field hockey. Please, nobody explain the difference to me, because ignorance is bliss. Kinda crazy... I am solidly behind the general idea of Title IX, but it seems like it goes a bit too far in some situations.
DiabloWags
Big C said:

Lacrosse and field hockey are two different sports?!? I thought lacrosse was French or something for field hockey. Please, nobody explain the difference to me, because ignorance is bliss. Kinda crazy...

You need to get out more.
Or stop being so lazy.

"Cults don't end well. They really don't."
AunBear89
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- (maybe) Benjamin Disraeli, popularized by Mark Twain
Big C
DiabloWags said:

Big C said:

Lacrosse and field hockey are two different sports?!? I thought lacrosse was French or something for field hockey. Please, nobody explain the difference to me, because ignorance is bliss. Kinda crazy...

You need to get out more.

Maybe I just need to brush up on my French or something. Because if anything, I need to spend less time with spectator sports, not more.
KenBurnski
DiabloWags

Jim Knowlton could be heard yelling GO BEARS!
DiabloWags
Sad.
But the noise level of students living in People's Park would be a problem according to a California state appeals court.

Man on fire walks through UC Berkeley campus, allegedly suffering mental health episode (ktvu.com)

"Authorities have not confirmed if the incident is related to a separate fire that occurred earlier in the day shortly before 11 a.m. at the People's Park Housing Construction Site.

At the housing site, there was a bathroom fire. UCPD and BFD said the fire was caused by arson and are investigating."

DiabloWags

Who is Joe Fasho you might ask?

He's a good Christian, full of right-wing BS and most likely a fake account.

Joe Fasho (@JoeFash0) / Twitter

Shocky1

joe fasho=unedukated troll-=no son recruited by the football program

fyi, the prez of the usa does not set the pricing for the waffle house's breakfast menu

coach sirmon has made it very clear that cal is a shoney's school
Oakbear
Big C said:

"lacrosse and field hockey are two different sports?!? I thought lacrosse was French or something for field hockey. Please, nobody explain the difference to me, because ignorance is bliss. Kinda crazy... I am solidly behind the general idea of Title IX, but it seems like it goes a bit too far in some situations."

They have this thing called Google, you enter a word llike "lacrosse) and they describe it.

or if creative, you enter "how is lacrosse different from field hockey" and google tells you

using google means you don't have to profess your ignorance for all to see
wifeisafurd
Big C said:

Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

wheels in motion#

Lacrosse and field hockey are two different sports?!? I thought lacrosse was French or something for field hockey. Please, nobody explain the difference to me, because ignorance is bliss. Kinda crazy... I am solidly behind the general idea of Title IX, but it seems like it goes a bit too far in some situations.
Put him in the penalty box for two minutes for that comment (using the one sport JK may understand).
Big C
Oakbear said:

Big C said:

"lacrosse and field hockey are two different sports?!? I thought lacrosse was French or something for field hockey. Please, nobody explain the difference to me, because ignorance is bliss. Kinda crazy... I am solidly behind the general idea of Title IX, but it seems like it goes a bit too far in some situations."

They have this thing called Google, you enter a word llike "lacrosse) and they describe it.

or if creative, you enter "how is lacrosse different from field hockey" and google tells you

using google means you don't have to profess your ignorance for all to see

Thanks for the tip. I should probably start googling everything before I post... or even speak!

('cause i wasn't being facetious or anything)
DiabloWags
Big C said:

Lacrosse and field hockey are two different sports?!?

This is field hockey

This is lacrosse

Bowlesman80
KenBurnski said:

See recruits? It's never boring, here.
WTAF was that?

This: https://www.mercurynews.com/2023/03/02/two-hospitalized-after-man-seen-walking-while-on-fire-at-uc-berkeley/
"Just win, baby."
Shocky1

cal's monster offensive line 2024 junior day update:

6'5" 280 lbs left tackle david abajian from chaminade prep in west hills is gonna be in berkeley this saturday

the bears gotta get more athletic in the o-line room, abajian got the work ethic to make this happen

david is not a dumb azz, he got a 4.0 gpa

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world
Shocky1

cal's monster offensive line 2024 junior day update:

6'6" 270 lbs offensive tackle ikinasio iki tupou is gonna make the short car drive from palo alto to berkeley this saturday with the fam for cal's junior day

make no mistake about it, iki got good hair

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including all polynesian countries)
Big C
DiabloWags said:

Big C said:

Lacrosse and field hockey are two different sports?!?

This is field hockey

This is lacrosse

So, almost the same, but not exactly the same. Got it.

I am at least partly responsible for this digression, me and my sarcasm, but let's get back to talking about kick-ass offensive tackles, guards and centers!
Shocky1

berkeley grad max homa with an opening round at bay hill 2 under par 70 playing with rory with a dumb azz (knocked a fairway finder non driver into the deepest rough on the course down the right side which left no angle of attack for an approach shot) bogey on the iconic par 4 18th hole
grrrrah
"Throw your bike at him - that'll help!"
Bowlesman80
grrrrah said:

I know, right? That surely puts out fire. Or was he trying to keep him away?
"Just win, baby."
eastcoastcal
https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2023/03/02/uc-berkeley-is-taking-additional-steps-beyond-teri-mckeever-firing/

Berkeley possibly investigating Knowlton / Simon-Oniell?? Would be excellent!

From the article, which makes it sound like investigations are certainly possible:

Quote:

"While the university is not going to comment on planning for any investigation into personnel matters, we understand that once underway investigations are likely to be confirmed by the subjects of the investigations or by witnesses who are in contact with the investigators," the university said in its response.

"Here is what we can say at this point in time about matters related to the prior coaching of the swim team: In mid-February, after carefully reviewing and considering the investigative report concerning Coach McKeever, campus leadership directed that appropriate follow-on steps be taken. These steps include addressing matters that were outside of the scope of the investigation of Coach McKeever. These steps are currently being implemented."
Bowlesman80
DiabloWags said:

Who is Joe Fasho you might ask?

He's a good Christian, full of right-wing BS and most likely a fake account.

Joe Fasho (@JoeFash0) / Twitter

Thank God, because I'm sick of anti-Christian, left-wing BS. I am ambivalent about fake accounts, however, since I always assume the photo does not match the poster.

Fun Fact: There are conservative Cal alums.
"Just win, baby."
Shocky1
brayden rohme's dinner tonite in his quest to weigh 300+ lbs for spring ball

cal's monster offensive line (burp)#
Shocky1
grrrrah said:

https://instagr.am/p/CFNvhGZF8jo
look grrrrah, not tryna be snarky or a know it all or something but fire fighting professionals will tell u that throwing bicycles is arguably the most effective risk management method for controlled fires

kinda surprised that as a berkeley grad u don't know this **** but whatever
DiabloWags
Bowlesman80 said:

Thank God, because I'm sick of anti-Christian, left-wing BS. I am ambivalent about fake accounts, however, since I always assume the photo does not match the poster.

Fun Fact: There are conservative Cal alums.

Sounds like I struck a nerve.

Fun Fact: There are white trash pieces of garbage out there that think of themselves as patriots and good Christians, just like Mr. Fasho.

But in reality, they're just LOSERS.

DiabloWags

Rickie Fowler, Wife Allison Stokke's Relationship Timeline: Pics (usmagazine.com)
DiabloWags

Bowlesman80
I'm going with the fake account theory.
But, even so, free speech is not always the speech you agree with.

"[P]olitical assassinations." *swallows hard. Welp, that would make the CIA happy.
"Just win, baby."
DiabloWags
Bowlesman80 said:

I'm going with the fake account theory.
But, even so, free speech is not always the speech you agree with.

Yeah, I heard Jan. 6th was just a "tourist" visit.
Just a bunch of good Christians exercising their right to free speech.
First Page Last Page
Page 78 of 286

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.