cal's monster offensive line

1,842,194 Views | 11197 Replies | Last: 21 min ago by 82gradDLSdad
NVBear78
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Shocky1 said:

joe pasternack short term benefits:

1) will bring elite facilitator/distributor ajay mitchell, there are several nice pieces to the puzzle already in berkeley but without the glue guy to make it all work the bears are gonna lose 20+ games again next season & continue to shed fans/donors, significant upward trajectory upside will be possible with his ability to pass into tight windows & make all his teammates look better

2) will ensure the recommitments of absolutely necessary sharpshooter rodney brown (cal comparison is alan crabbe) & devin curtis from ryan silver's west coast elite under armour team...for a program that is currently shooting/scoring challenged, rodney is a critical recruit for the bears

3) fundraising for nil dollars for current & future california golden bears

4) ability to quickly assemble a recruiting focused west coast staff which potentially includes former bears that got friendships/relationships with pasternack

joe pasternack's long term benefits:

1) fundraising for the much need basketball only practice facility via preexisting relationships with cal's whale donors

2) accessibility and outreach to both longtime & new fans to buy tixs & sell out haas thereby creating again an energized & loud homecourt advantage that storms the floor after epic victories

One of the most critical issues to recognize as we hire a new basketball coach:

Which donors support him and will fund our many needs for NIL, increased program expenses not to mention the practice facility?

There could be a another good coaching prospect out there who does not have the support of big donors and would have much less chance for success than someone like Pasternek who reportedly has big donors lined up behind him.

Shocky1

nv, without donor support it's kinda naive to think you can win big in college revenue sports these days without open bar dollars, the sobering truth is that the alabama crimson tide football program is not gonna lose to a team that got less financial support for nil dollars, talented coaches that can develop players, sparkly practice facilities, extensive support coaching staffs and sold out stadiums...not gonna happen, this isn't hoosiers the movie

it should be also emphasized that joe pasternack is the only coach among all the candidates that has ever worked with berkeley admissions & successfully recruited high gpa student athletes to another uc school like santa barbara...casual fans will never understand this point but i can't cry about it anymore, just gonna drink my 32 oz green drink & get outta here even tho ima the one that's supposed to make it all rite

it cannot be underestimated the impact of academics upon successful recruiting to berkeley, naively thinking you can just hire a great human being that is charismatic who has possibly never recruited a basketball player with a gpa over 3.0 & hoping they can suddenly start selling berkeley's value to prospects & their families (particularly moms) or assemble a staff of former bears that they previously coached & that they can trust to do the right things on the recruiting trail is a low odds for success proposition with ur book of numbers & remedies but where r u tomorrow?

and to be honest with you, without ajay mitchell & rodney brown this program is gonna lose 40-50 games the next 2 seasons in an empty haas making a rebuild literally impossible at that point for even steve kerr so at that point just turn out the lights and stagger home to ur precious one & shocky will have plenty of time to learn how to quit being a laughed upon t-rex loser & do a handstand, princesses r mean

https://instagr.am/p/CZUlDjQrySJ
u should know how all the pros play the game (talk it out to daylight)#

SBGold
Jaylen's the one with the big bucks, he supports Amir
Shocky1
SBGold said:

goldy ima fan of amir too, if jaylen is all in with 7uice as a nil endorsement funnel to prospects, this could be a monster deal

https://instagr.am/p/CMKdPY0FN83

Shocky1

great golfer but even a better human being#
Econ141
Any truth to this?

Shocky1

econ, this guy got the same last name as me but this schulzie knows nothing!!!

he's just a homer fan that loves his owls (and nothing wrong with that) with no real knowledge of what's going on, amir made $230,000+ in 2022, do you really think that kennesaw state university (that pays their president $470,000+) can offer a restructured financial package that is even in the same zip code as cal that got an athletic director who is shamelessly paid $1,300,000+ and who recklessly extended his failing basketball head coach's $1,900,000+ salary?

https://instagr.am/p/ClOlflIOKEA

Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

mr. romance giving wife lacey a firm handshake & then when called out max giving her a bro shoulder hug

whatever happened to fist bumping or tongue kissing or azz grabbing?#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked school in the world for producing dream husbands

compare & contrast max's awkward wifey handshake/bro hug with my twin brah rickie fowler's almost pat on the azz which transitions into a spidey finger feel up of her lower back followed by a deep kiss with former cal pole vaulter allison on her b-day, who is the romeo???

monster social skillz (but a fashion disaster magnum pi shirt)#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/BmtSscCiWCy
back in the day#
tequila4kapp
Shocky1 said:

1) will bring elite facilitator/distributor ajay mitchell, there are several nice pieces to the puzzle already in berkeley but without the glue guy to make it all work the bears are gonna lose 20+ games again next season & continue to shed fans/donors, significant upward trajectory upside will be possible with his ability to pass into tight windows & make all his teammates look better

2) will ensure the recommitments of absolutely necessary sharpshooter rodney brown (cal comparison is alan crabbe) & devin curtis from ryan silver's west coast elite under armour team...for a program that is currently shooting/scoring challenged, rodney is a critical recruit for the bears

4) ability to quickly assemble a recruiting focused west coast staff which potentially includes former bears that got friendships/relationships with pasternack

1) fundraising for the much need basketball only practice facility via preexisting relationships with cal's whale donors

2) accessibility and outreach to both longtime & new fans to buy tixs & sell out haas thereby creating again an energized & loud homecourt advantage that storms the floor after epic victories
Combine the above with his proven track record of winning and I really don't know what the delay is. I kinda get the AAR love - he's the flavor of the day. But JP enters no-brainer territory...just get it done already.
6956bear
Shocky1 said:

SBGold said:

goldy ima fan of amir too, if jaylen is all in with 7uice as a nil endorsement funnel to prospects, this could be a monster deal

https://instagr.am/p/CMKdPY0FN83

Yes that could be a game changer.
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CpqZKRYPNHC

for the sofa king its not too late to try (way too many monster naps, wake the **** up)#
wifeisafurd
tequila4kapp said:

Shocky1 said:

Combine the above with his proven track record of winning and I really don't know what the delay is. I kinda get the AAR love - he's the flavor of the day. But JP enters no-brainer territory...just get it done already.
other site reporting AAR is not a serious candidate. So what is the wait?
Shocky1

wifey, the reality is that there is a lotta insider misinformation (aiden lee & tommy christakos are impact wide receiving threats, wyking jones is a good person, mark fox is not lazy & is respected by his players, shocky is a t-rex loser who conked out naps all afternoon with his doggys, that cal's men golf can't compete for a national championship again starting in 2024, etc.) out there, the truth is that amir is still in play thru 2nd interviews & that ajay mitchell gotta get lil baby to help with the moving van forever & always

true love won't deceive u#
SRBear
Based on what you said he makes too much sense for Cal to pass up....so I predict we will go for someone no one ever heard of.
Shocky1

reza's monster class#
eastcoastcal
END OF THE CON ARTIST & JSO SOON??

https://www.ocregister.com/2023/03/23/uc-berkeley-investigating-ad-jim-knowlton-associate-ad-jennifer-simon-oneill/
Quote:

Golden Bears boosters, some of whom have made seven-figure donations to the Cal athletic program, have lobbied Chancellor Carol T. Christ for months to fire Knowlton and Simon-O'Neill, arguing their failure to effectively address McKeever's behavior caused swimmers to be endangered and damaged the university's reputation.
philbert
Wow! Reza (assuming it's the same guy) was a HUGE Cal fan back in the day and had started up a Cal sports email list.
Big C

Shocky, I am expecting us to announce the new coach in the next 24 hours or so, maybe even as I am writing this. But just curious what you are hearing: Besides Joe Pasternack (my #1) and Amir Abdul-Rahim (my #2), who are the others, if any, who can legitimately be called "finalists"? Or is it down to two?

(no other names I have heard entice me, with the possible exception of Stan Johnson, who would be a #3 for me)

Even after the hire, I would be curious who else was legitimately in the running. Just for the sake of having a complete history, like when eastcoastcal recently asked who the finalists were last time.
Shocky1
big c, as the catalyst for the andrew mcgraw for athletic director campaign which is rapidly gaining traction & support, the con artist is not sharing the finalists list with me, the coaches are not being told who else is being interviewed

joe is the #1 best leader to earn this opportunity & amir a very close #2 (will jaylen via 7uice offer nil endorsements to prospects/current players & what's the gameplan for point guard for the upcoming season?), anybody else & you might as well just turn out the lights at haas & reallocate the overbooked court time for knowlton's new quidditch program/other non revenue sports
SBGold
Shocky1 said:

reza's monster class#

Shut up Shocky? Nah, Shut Up Reza
Shocky1
hey goldy, at least shocky never tole coach martin we wuz gonna build a statue of him or something
Shocky1

haas biz ad major with a bump & run 50 yard chip (an area of his game that he's focusing upon in his prep work) set up a match tieing birdie putt which he pulled but barely caught the corner of the cup, colin morikawa will advance to the sweet 16 in match play if he defeats jason day tomorrow

max homa is 100% dialed in (hence the wifey handshake/bro hug) with 5 birdies & no bogeys, only gotta tie or win his match against hideki matsuyama to advance into the final 16...no weakness in any aspect of his game & controlling his ball flight trajectory (the bullet driver 30 off the ground is pretty cool) in windy austin
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CoizYpipUg6
2023 nfl pro day workouts at memorial stadium today#
Shocky1

taylor just called me leaving madison square garden, she's doing high tech sales & her fortune 1000 madison avenue based firm hosted major prospects for the sweet 16

asked her who won?...t tole me the game wuz "really exciting" & the purple team won

r the bears purple?#
Shocky1

cal's monster freshman (the future of cal basketball)#

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including the chicago loop)
Shocky1

exclusive cal athletics annoucement:

as the undisputed prez of the rapidly escalating andrew mcgraw for athletic director/fire the con artist campaign movement the benevolent christ has asked the shockster to handle all 2023/2024 roommate assignments for the cal basketball team

1st monster rooming assignment: ajay mitchell (pac 12 leader in assists next season), jalen celestine (1st team all pac 12 next season), lil baby (social activities coordinator for the cal basketball program, strong pimp hand)

don't be a dumb azz (do u got season tixs?)#

Shocky1
Econ141
More electrifying than the runs and the o-line is the crowd in the background. Can we get back there again please?

eastcoastcal
Shocky1

epic failure to not include former pasatiempo high school star quarterback & future athletic director for the #1 ranked public university in the world that will be focused on revenue sports excellence in the very near future

yeah paws & shocky gotta vision for cal football that don't include a con artist

Shocky1
eastcoastcal said:

https://instagr.am/p/CkQ6rcpp9BX
coastie, good find, would encourage readers to check out all 9 points specified by danny o'brien, calling coach wilcox "tim" is both sad & funny for a pompous & incompetent worthless bureaucrat that is paid $1,300,000+ that got no interest in revenue sports

but there's a plan in place, we're getting closer to the time when the con artist & his #2 sidekick in deemphasizing football/basketball jennifer simon-o'neil will be joining the former basketball head coach & the evil as **** teri mckeever in cleaning out their offices

change is in the air in berkeley, california#
sonofabear51
I like one of the last comments on that thread: 'LET HIM COOK'. I agree, and let him twist in the wind. The truth eventually comes out.
Start Slowly and taper off
calumnus
sonofabear51 said:

I like one of the last comments on that thread: 'LET HIM COOK'. I agree, and let him twist in the wind. The truth eventually comes out.

I'm glad this is finally all coming to light but it was obvious from the beginning, instead of praising him and defending him, people needed say something before tge 8 year extension.
Econ141
calumnus said:

sonofabear51 said:

I'm glad this is finally all coming to light but it was obvious from the beginning, instead of praising him and defending him, people needed say something before tge 8 year extension.

I'm not sure the heat is high enough. He's still going to events and taking photo opps all the whole searching for our next disastrous head coach for mbb.
First Page Last Page
Page 87 of 321

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.