cal's monster offensive line

1,529,517 Views | 9960 Replies | Last: 25 min ago by rush the field
KenBurnski
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Dang Saffell looks great, he really shed that lineman body.
Shocky1

burnski, yeah the future head coach in waiting haas biz grad kinda lost his dad bod

wut happened to the pillsbury dough boy??? (shut up, shocky)#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/Cp8HfTNJ_RO
cal's monster class knowledgeable prediction re: the next chancellor, go ahead & bookmark this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adela_de_la_Torre

u can go to the bank on this one, zero chance she's gonna retain the con artist knowlton tho ima still of the opinion that the current chancellor christ investigation (which could eventually result in criminal charges) into knowlton & his confidante jenny is gonna result in their terminations before the june 2024 transition

bay area native & 3 berkeley degrees#
Shocky1

the magic of cal basketball (is more fun when 90% of the team don't got broken down crooked azz shooting mechanics)#
Shocky1
Shocky1

cal's monster offensive line major announcement (the most critical recruitment of the 2024 high school class)#

Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

con artists say the funniest things:

james arthur knowlton told multiple esp donors at the ucla game that it was "50/50" the board of regents were gonna stop the big 10 expansion into westwood

james arthur knowlton told me to my face when bill musgrave was hired that billy m was "a genius"

james arthur knowlton told mark fox that due to covid he deserved a contract extension from 2024 to 2025 with an annual salary of $1,900,000+

james arthur knowlton told the benvolent chancellor christ (78 years old & her current contract expires in march) that he was gonna get the northwestern athletic director position (my chicago golf club buddy who sits on the board of trustees has told me that's absolutely not true) & leveraged/scammed a berkeley employment contract thru 2029

james arthur knowtlon told a group of swimmers & their families after hearing their stories of abuse that teri mckeever is "a tough coach" and that "one day the would look back and be grateful (for the abuse)" before giving mckeever a lucrative 5 year contract

james arthur knowlton told the women's swimming parents that were expressing concerns re; their daughters' suicidal thoughts as a result of the mckeever abuse at the end of the zoom call "go bears!"

james arthur knowlton told eastcoastcal that he's gonna fundraise & collect (construction in berkeley can no longer commence until all funds are fully collected, no more debt) $125,000,000+ for his 4 story quidditch practice facility

james arthur knowlton told an inebriated donor & his ****faced wife who sit a couple of seats away from me at my 50 yard line/25th row gameday perch while glancing/glaring at me that "thanks, appreciate the support, trust me i don't let anything written on the bearinsider bother me, i'm deaf to all that"

vote for andrew mcgraw for athletic director#
update: and now the con artist & his confidante jennifer simon-o'neil are under investigation by the chancellor's office & yet there are 7% of the survey responders at this site who think he's doing a good job, they must be the most dumb as **** people on planet earth or something

keep in mind that knowlton hates berkeley and leaves at every opportunity as an absentee athletic director...despite his $1,300,000+ salary he rents & amazingly had never been to california before he wuz hired as cal's athletic director
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

fun contest: who is the better athletic director???

PROGRAMS:

jd wicker: san diego state runs a cost conscious 17 programs (6 mens & 11 womens)

james arthur knowlton: cal run 30 financially unsustainable programs with a current massive bailout from the chancellor's discretionary fund (that will be likely significantly reduced with the next chancellor)

CONSTRUCTION:

https://instagr.am/p/CkPWd2-oYyf
jd wicker got the $310,000,000 leed gold snapdragon stadium opened this year

james arthur knowlton is in his 4th year of tryna fundraise his time share $125,000,000+ quidditch facility that's NEVER gonna be built

MEN"S BASKETBALL PROGRM:

san diego state is ranked #22 in the nation at 21-5 led by former bear matt bradley who intensely disliked/felt disrespected by his former coach

cal is 3-24 with a head coach that wuz extended contractually from 2024 to 2025

STUDENT ATTENDANCE:

san diego state students attend the games for free, it's a party atmosphere with loud crowds that is developing a future generation pipeline of season tix buyers/donors

cal: the athletic department sells tixs to financially strapped students with markeisha everett & her fellow unemployable sidekick vasileios iliopoulos tryna relocate the few remaining students from midcourt to behind the basket

CONFERNCE NEGOTIATIONS:

jd wicker has relentlessly pursued a pac 12 invitation for san diego state

james arthur knowlton hasn't done **** other than to repeatedly lie to donors during the board of regents process telling them it wuz "50/50" that ucla would be blocked from joining the big 10 when in reality it wuz a less than 1% desperation hail mary pass for losers

ANNUAL SALARY:

jd wicker: $340,000+
https://nevadasportsnet.com/news/reporters/how-much-every-mountain-west-athletic-director-will-make-in-2022-23

james arthur knowlton: $1,300,000+ average annual salary thru 2029

verdict: tell the con artist to **** off (andrew mcgraw for athletic director)
https://instagr.am/p/B9crL6ilY2w
adela de la torre=berkeley's next chancellor
Shocky1

fellow haas biz ad grad brandon hagy is trending in the right direction on the korn ferry tour with a 2nd round 63 last week & led the tournament in average driving distance of 340.8 yards (that is not a typo) with a longest bomb of 372 yards...hitting less than half the fairways (48.6%) off the tee just needs to get cleaned up in brandon's quest to regain his pga card, hagy is an eminently likable golden bear & a great dad

this week's pga stop in minnesota for the travelers will include 5 former cal golfers: colin morikawa, max homa, michael kim, byeong hun an & james hahn

cal is a golf skool for high gpa true student athletes that can read books & **** like that#
Shocky1
2024 offensive lineman king large from st john bosco with a cal offer (conditional not actionable) with a commitment to smu
Shocky1
hard running but lacking breakaway speed (the player comparison is chris street) running back adam mohammed from apollo high school on phoenix's westside commits to in state arizona with 2 of his teammates

tuscon pool parties don't create generational wealth (but r a good way to contract stds)#
calumnus
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

fun contest: who is the better athletic director???

PROGRAMS:

jd wicker: san diego state runs a cost conscious 17 programs (6 mens & 11 womens)

james arthur knowlton: cal run 30 financially unsustainable programs with a current massive bailout from the chancellor's discretionary fund (that will be likely significantly reduced with the next chancellor)

CONSTRUCTION:

https://instagr.am/p/CkPWd2-oYyf
jd wicker got the $310,000,000 leed gold snapdragon stadium opened this year

james arthur knowlton is in his 4th year of tryna fundraise his time share $125,000,000+ quidditch facility that's NEVER gonna be built

MEN"S BASKETBALL PROGRM:

san diego state is ranked #22 in the nation at 21-5 led by former bear matt bradley who intensely disliked/felt disrespected by his former coach

cal is 3-24 with a head coach that wuz extended contractually from 2024 to 2025

STUDENT ATTENDANCE:

san diego state students attend the games for free, it's a party atmosphere with loud crowds that is developing a future generation pipeline of season tix buyers/donors

cal: the athletic department sells tixs to financially strapped students with markeisha everett & her fellow unemployable sidekick vasileios iliopoulos tryna relocate the few remaining students from midcourt to behind the basket

CONFERNCE NEGOTIATIONS:

jd wicker has relentlessly pursued a pac 12 invitation for san diego state

james arthur knowlton hasn't done **** other than to repeatedly lie to donors during the board of regents process telling them it wuz "50/50" that ucla would be blocked from joining the big 10 when in reality it wuz a less than 1% desperation hail mary pass for losers

ANNUAL SALARY:

jd wicker: $340,000+
https://nevadasportsnet.com/news/reporters/how-much-every-mountain-west-athletic-director-will-make-in-2022-23

james arthur knowlton: $1,300,000+ average annual salary thru 2029

verdict: tell the con artist to **** off (andrew mcgraw for athletic director)
https://instagr.am/p/B9crL6ilY2w
adela de la torre=berkeley's next chancellor

$300,000 is actually a very good salary. Jim Knowlton gets thatโ€ฆโ€ฆ.plus $1 million.
DiabloWags
Dont mean to rain on anyone's parade, but I posted this from the WSJ and SI about 5 days ago but no one seems to have noticed.

Just an FYI . . .

IRS says nonprofit NIL collectives giving tax deductions could be illegal - Sports Illustrated
eastcoastcal
DiabloWags said:

Dont mean to rain on anyone's parade, but I posted this from the WSJ and SI about 5 days ago but no one seems to have noticed.

Just an FYI . . .

IRS says nonprofit NIL collectives giving tax deductions could be illegal - Sports Illustrated

I believe the folks who run our collective already anticipated this and haven't been operating under the tax deductibility premise anyways. I have no tax expertise so no idea about the true meanings about this memo but just providing some insight. I think we're chilling
DiabloWags
Thanks for the insight.
Shocky1
if u tole me that someday coastie is gonna be cal's athletic director after making mint on wall street in replacing a wildly successful andrew mcgraw who retires after rightsizing cal athletics to 15 championship winning teams/priortizing the revenue sports to become a 5 handicap at pasatiempo, then i would believe in u

would not be surprising if the con artist receives a lengthy criminal sentence but who knows, the future is unknowable
Shocky1

#25 7' 235 lbs bouncy high upside post player noah boyed from mccook community college (his teammate simon okena from sweeden just signed with utah valley) in western nebraska (not that further afar from shocky's beloved sand hills links in neighboring mullen) & originally the patricia d james secondary school in st lucia is a major target for the california golden bears final & 13th scholly

noah got 3 years of eligibility (unless there are some international transfer issues) which is more than time to earn a berkeley degree & develop under coach masden nba's big man tutelage in the fantastically diverse san francisco bay area (western nebraska got more cows & cattle than people)

last season boyed averaged 10.9 ppg & 8.5 rpg averaging only 21.7 mpg...noah got an excellent handle (as contrasted to lars hands of granite) & can finish around the rim with explosiveness...at this time in his relatively young basketball development he is not a stretch 3 point threat & needs to work on his crooked azz free throw shooting (50.4%, 59 out of 117)...playing around half the game, 46 blocks for the season reflects his ability to become a defensive ******* nightmare for opponents daring to enter the paint

yeah noah boyed can elevate (attentive bears fans will notice the lead singer is david "the smartest bear of them all" kravish)

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including the beautiful people of st lucia & their kind invitation to shocky to visit this winter to play/rank their new coore & crenshaw dramatic cliffside course when it opens which got world top 25 potential...clothes r for losers)

https://instagr.am/p/CsmYnPwrMwz
Shocky1
Shocky1

the university of calveston (building a wall around the state of texas)#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

art history 269: advanced study of the curvy yoga brunette in modern works

summer school at the #1 public university in the world, let's ******* go

my favorite class at cal (whose ur study buddy?)#

4thGenCal
Shocky1 said:

Keep grinding - very excited for the upcoming season! Hoping for very good news on the OL front any day, cmon admissions!!
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/Cb2xIT1r8G3
Dear Mr. Schulz:

As the lead counsel for the University of Kansas and also the Chairman of the Downtown Lawrence Beautification Project, please be advised that we take exception with your extreme mischaracterizations of our University, Community and the Jayhawks Basketball Program.

If you do not immediately cease and desist in making any further slanderous commentary, we will be left with no other course of action other than to bring the full weight of the United States of American constitution against you, your rescue doggys & any yoga teachers/students that might be affiliated with you.

Your inaccurate commentary includes but is not limited to the following:

*****The University of Kansas is very proud of our most current Forbes rankings of #165 which is up 3 spots due to our academic progress in elevating the outplacement services of our highly regarded truck stop diesel engine repair and also entrepreneurial vending machine majors.

*****Not everyone in Lawrence Kansas is White as you've stated, in fact almost 100% of our Basketball teams & Black Studies majors are indeed Black.

*****Jaylon's girlfriend Brenley should have no health concerns re: the nightly "study buddy" program at McCarthy Hall, all 38 of our semi pro athletes living in this residence are checked weekly for fatal STDs by University Health Services and medically treated on a high priority basis.

*****We take the protection of women as an institutional mandate, in fact today's commitment of Texas portal transfer Arterio Morris who has pending criminal charges from June of 2022 in Frisco Texas for assaulting his girlfriend included a pinky swear promise to Coach Self that he will never do that again.

*****Coach Self is an educator at heart, he teaches his players how to properly stow their guns in cars, how to properly interact with law enforcement (just hand them 2 tixs to future Jayhawks games) & the importance of staying focused on developing basketball skills while blocking any out unnecessary distractions such as academics (in particular reading books), family, girlfriends, community service, etc.

You are hereby warned, Mr. Schulz.

Rock Chalk Talk Caulk!

Robby "Cheesecake" Whitemore, Esq.
Dear Mr. Shocky:

How are you?

I am fine.

Look you smelly non White hippies got lucky with Jaylon Tyson in basketball recruiting but you got zero chance with David Abajian in football recruiting, ok?

You mistakenly think that just because Abajian achieved a 4.0 gpa and is from Southern California that he wants to someday live in a cliff beachouse above San Clemente after graduating from a world class university like Cal, Stanford or one of the Ivy Leagues while building "generational wealth thru intellectual capitalism" when in fact he got the opportunity to attend Kansas or Oregon State and live the rest of his life in a Lawrence or Corvallis fully renovated 2nd floor apartment with wi fi included at no additional cost after earning a convenience store hospitality degree.

There are a lot of people like me that prefer the simple life working a honest day's 10 hour work shift. Not everyone wants the pressure of a fast paced career, in fact look at the happy face of one of our former Jayhawk football players who at age 29 is reaping the benefits of our highly acclaimed truck stop milkshake repair major.

Trust me, academics is NOT going to be factor in David Abajian's July 4th collegiate announcement!

Anyways Shocky, as a member of G2C2 (Global Golf Centurion Club) would you please include me in your next foursome in Hutchinson at Prairie Dunes?

Rock Chalk Stalk Caulk!

Robby "Cheesecake" Whitemore, Esq.
Shocky1

cal's monster offensive line 1st sighting of UNICORN matthew wykoff!!!

monster authenticators are working around the clock to validate this grainy black & white foto of the texan has not been altered or fotoshopped in any way...the center for international UNICORN investigations is also involved as is interpol & disneyland security

**** real (let's ******* go)#

Shocky1
4thGenCal said:

Shocky1 said:

Keep grinding - very excited for the upcoming season! Hoping for very good news on the OL front any day, cmon admissions!!
https://instagr.am/p/CTvrqI7Mt4C
we are officially on UNICORN watch, 4th gen is the landlord to the stars

**** real (an immediate impact unicorn guard agrees that clothes r for losers)#
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/Ctwh7dtrWiq
riv crowds will be more fun/louder than lacc#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

calveston, oh calveston
i am so afraid of being uneducated in today's fiercely competitive global economy
before i dry the tears she's crying
before i watch your golden gate sea birds flying in the sun
at calveston, at calveston
https://instagr.am/p/Bor6xqVB52w
glen campbell (former host of the los angeles open pga tournament):

back in the day shocky graduated from the haas biz school & accepted a corporate opportunity with a fortune 500 company in downtown san francisco which wuz fun in a m82 midnite city kinda way, rode the cable car down to my office on california street & sometimes drank too much (wuz not into yoga/meditation then, that enlightenment came later so there's still hope for s&c coach brian johnson) on wild azz friday nights often in the bermuda triangle in the city by the bay

but then took a lucrative transfer to phoenix, did not know a single person...loved the desert lifestyle in the winter but the summers wuz brutal...so in my mid 20s i somehow rounded up the scrappy funds to join forest highlands golf club in flagstaff which is the augusta national of arizona which got average day temps of the 70s/80s in the summer

so show up the 1st day the club opens for the new season on may 1st & the head pro mark johnson (now the general manager of the martis camp club in truckee) tells me he's gonna put me in the saturday morning men's choose up with some wily much older guys who wanna meet the new kid...fantastic, let's do this

so the other 3 guys are jerry colangelo (at that time the owner of the phoenix suns), the ceo of the arizona republic chip weil & glen campbell...they welcomed me in the best way possible intentionally walking in my putting line, making fun of my nickname & offering to hook me up with a suns dancer

anyways after the round campbell graciously invited me to his house at the end of the 16th fairway on the right side with dramatic canyon views of the 18th hole & we later played a couple of rounds at his valley club phoenix country club (he lived at the biltmore)

glen did a lot of crazy **** which is why he moved to arizona where he could focus more on golf/music & not all night parties in the hollywood hills, he didn't really write any of his songs but the lyrics to rhinestone cowboy are pretty autobiographical & help me remember a now passed on golf buddy who lived life to its fullest (but not without regrets too)

https://instagr.am/p/BouB7rthhSs
he would laugh for sure if wuz still alive if i tole him about calveston (we would probably even have a bears recruiting video with campbell singing the above shocky lyrics)

cal's official visitors list june 8-11th:

4 players from texas, 2 from california, 1 from arizona & 1 from nevada

tyler knape, offensive tackle, austin texas, 2024 leader/commit cal's monster offensive line
david abajian, offensive tackle, west hills california, 2024 cal's monster offensive line target
adam mohammed, running back, phoenix arizona
audric harris, wide receiver, las vegas nevada
caleb mitchell irving, wide receiver, dallas texas
martell hughes, inside linebacker, san diego california
luke webb, defensive line, deer park texas
temerrick johnson, apex predator edge defender, midlothian texas

the university of calveston=#1 ranked public university in the world
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/
cal's official visitors list june 15-17th

2 players from texas, 2 from california, 1 from oregon

brooklyn cheek, safety, modesto california, 2024 commit to cal's monster class
ja'ir smith, safety, college of san mateo fightin' benjis
charlie crowell, tight end, bend oregon
carlon jones, defensive end, bay city texas
michael-anothony okwura, defensive line, houston texas

cal football's fence around the university of calveston#
cal's official visitors june 23-25th

3 players from texas, 2 from california, 2 from washington, 1 from nevada, 1 from hawaii

camden jones, tight end, pasadena california, 2024 commit to cal's monster class
eze osundo, inside linebacker, trophy club texas, 2024 commit to cal's monster class
david washington, wide receiver, las vegas nevada
ej caminong, quarterback, seattle washington
rashawn clark, athlete, federal way washington
kekai burnett, strong side defensive end, honolulu hawaii
dayton aupiu, athlete, oxnard california
legend journey, defensive tackle, arlington texas
jamaal wiley, running back, stafford texas
Shocky1

fun facts: 2023 rankings of the top mechanical engineering schools in the united states
https://www.usnews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-engineering-schools/mechanical-engineering-rankings

1. massachusetts institute of technology (mit)
2. stanford university
3 (tie). university of california, berkeley
3 (tie). california institute of technology (cit)

unfortunately mit & cit don't got good football programs & stanford is gonna lose 10+ games in 2023

wut, no kansas or oregon state at the top of the academic rankings?

cal's monster offensive line (is not targeting low gpa dumb azzs)#
Shocky1
offensive lineman jensen somerville commits to ucla
Shocky1

harebear, can you label everyone at coach bloesch's pool party???

hint: the 2 pirates in the front of the pool are mike's sons drew & beau...no martin tine at this time

cal's monster offensive line (bears can swim/belly flop)#
Shocky1

congrats to 6'35" 195 lbs speedster wide receiver trevor rogers from caldecott tunnel high school on the commitment to them california golden bears

trevor is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.5 gpa & knows his fam wanna see both him & older wideout bro chris play together on beautiful fall gamedays at memorial stadium

yeah speed kills

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world
Shocky1

2023 & 2024 california golden bears yucky blucky fruitcake classes (mr spieker not amused):

doechii, why don't you introduce the 2023 & 2024 yucky blucky fruitcakes to the class?

2024 class:
trevor rogers, wide receiver (3.5 gpa)
michael-anthony okwura, defensive lineman (3.4 gpa)
eze osondu, inside linebacker (3.0+)
brookyln cheek, defensive back (3.0+ gpa)
camden jones, tight end (3.0+ gpa)
tyler knape, offensive line (3.8 gpa)

2023 class:
taj davis, wide receiver (3.0+ gpa)
king doerue, running back (3.5 gpa)
isaiah ifanse, running back (3.2 gpa at montana state)
marcus scott ii, cornerback (3.3 gpa at missouri)
tidiane "frenchy" jalloh (motivated student from france)
matthew wykoff, offensive tackle (3.75 gpa)
marquez "mojo" dortch, wide receiver (3.0+ gpa)
ben finley, quarterback (4.308 gpa)
patrick mcmorris, safety (3.65 gpa)
david bird, longsnapper (4.0 gpa)
marquise montgomery, wide receiver (3.0+ gpa)
martin tine, offensive tackle (3.0+ gpa)
stanley mckenzie, nose tackle (3.3 gpa)
david reese, outside linebacker (3.7 gpa)
sam jackson v, quarterback (3.1 gpa)
brian hightower, wide receiver (3.2 gpa)
justin williams-thomas aka j-will, running back (4.0 gpa)
asher alberding, tight end (3.85 gpa)
jt byrne, tight end (3.75 gpa)
lachlan wilson, punter (strong student from australia)
byron caldwell, running back (3.3 gpa)
sergio allen, inside linebacker (3.4 gpa)
matt littlejohn, defensive back (3.0+ gpa)
javian "the jet" thomas, running back (3.4 gpa)
nohl williams, defensive back (3.61 gpa)
kaylin moore, defensive back (3.4 gpa)
frederick williams iii, athlete (3.6 gpa)
zurich ashford, defensive end (3.62 gpa)
ben marshall, tight end (3.4 gpa)
ryan mcculloch, outside linebacker (4.1 gpa)
tiumalu afalava, defensive line (4.1 gpa)
cade uluave, inside linebacker (3.8 gpa)
sailasa vadrawale, defensive back (3.46 gpa)
nyziah hunter, wide receiver (3.0+ gpa)
nick morrow, offensive tackle (3.7 gpa)
michael luckhurst, kicker (4.37 gpa)

all 36 of these 2023 & 6 2024 scholly recipients are beating the statistics, **** the opinions and all the logisitics

wow, that was quite the introduction, doechii, we're gonna have to talk after class

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world

don't forget to take the chicken out#
mbBear
Shocky1 said:

fun facts: 2023 rankings of the top mechanical engineering schools in the united states
https://www.usnews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-engineering-schools/mechanical-engineering-rankings

2. stanford university

unfortunately mit & cit don't got good football programs & stanford is gonna lose 10+ games in 2023

Which football players are mechanical engineering majors?
OsoDorado
mbBear said:

Shocky1 said:

2. stanford university

I don't know if any football players are majoring in mechanical engineering, but I noticed that Mika Lee, a sophomore starter for the Softball team is majoring in both Applied Math and "Engineering" (don't know what kind.) Incredible!

For some reason, I also distinctly remember former Cal RB Joe Igber majoring in Architecture.
DiabloWags
OsoDorado said:

mbBear said:

I don't know if any football players are majoring in mechanical engineering, but I noticed that Mika Lee, a sophomore starter for the Softball team is majoring in both Applied Math and "Engineering" (don't know what kind.) Incredible!

For some reason, I also distinctly remember former Cal RB Joe Igber majoring in Architecture.

Richard Fisher, Civil and Environmental Engineering, 5th year senior 2010, O-Lineman.

Uncommon in every way: Engineers in intercollegiate sports - Berkeley Engineering

89Bear
Shocky1 said:

harebear, can you label everyone at coach bloesch's pool party???

hint: the 2 pirates in the front of the pool are mike's sons drew & beau...no martin tine at this time

cal's monster offensive line (bears can swim/belly flop)#
Coach B is doing well for himself. Nice place!!
That photo should be used in all recruiting info!!
First Page Last Page
Page 118 of 285

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.