cal's monster offensive line

1,532,670 Views | 9985 Replies | Last: 51 min ago by Shocky1
Shocky1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://instagr.am/p/CdRMGFPPSdq
mb, it is not well known but matthew cindric got an undergrad haas biz az degree & is now finishing up the 2nd year of a masters in education with a minor in the mechanical displacement/engineering of opposing defenders

cindo is not a dumb azz (he's the unbreakable leader of cal's monster offensive line)#
grrrrah
Shockster - Minor correction on the visitor list. I got excited when you listed Dayton Aupiu as being from Pacifica, which is where I live. Turns out he goes to Pacifica HS in Oxnard, CA.
Shocky1

grrrrah, appreciate the correction (edit has been made), one of the most exciting golf architecture restoration projects on the drawing boards is the alistar mckenzie sharp park in pacifica...apologies to dayton for confusing his hometown

grrrah=aced geography 10 (coastline beach towns of north america & ibiza) in berkeley

shocky=dumb azz failed mapmaker
Shocky1

this is shocky's view from his dead on 50 yard aisle seat around the 25th row at memorial stadium on fall gamedays that only lacks a view of his t-rex yoga studio in yountville & bikinis in ibiza

do u got ur season tix(s)???#
Big C

Also, Shocky, is there really a "Caldecott Tunnel High School"? Just kidding! You got me earlier, with that "Stinson Beach HS", but you know, fool me once / fool me twice, blah, blah, blah...

Welcome to Cal, Trevor!
Shocky1

profound cal's monster class message#
UrsineMaximus
LACC

Pitch and putt front nine, gimmicky back nine. How did that course get the Open? And what is with the club buying up a bunch of tickets thereby keeping the crowd to a minimum?
juarezbear
UrsineMaximus said:

LACC

Pitch and putt front nine, gimmicky back nine. How did that course get the Open? And what is with the club buying up a bunch of tickets thereby keeping the crowd to a minimum?
They took the money and ran. They weren't that interested in hosting and in fact have turned the USGA down several times over the the past decades.
Shocky1
ursine, the vibe & energy level at the us open last week wuz way off...the crowd wuz very uptight & there wuz little cheering outside of shocky's "go bears" & "let's roll, max" & "let's do this, colin"

lacc members (which is how shocky got his tixs) controlled half of the 9,000 general admission tixs & a significant percentage of the hospitality tents...and the build out surrounding the 18th green wuz limited which is kinda mind boggling...hopefully the usga learns from their mistakes & the next us open in la at riv is more inclusive to reflect the people's open (not the billionaire's club)

yeah there's better **** to do in la like hiking thru the canyons with doggys singing big boys don't cry

89Bear
Shocky1 said:

ursine, the vibe & energy level at the us open last week wuz way off...the crowd wuz very uptight & there wuz little cheering outside of shocky's "go bears" & "let's roll, max" & "let's do this, colin"

lacc members (which is how shocky got his tixs) controlled half of the 9,000 general admission tixs & a significant percentage of the hospitality tents...and the build out surrounding the 18th green wuz limited which is kinda mind boggling...hopefully the usga learns from their mistakes & the next us open in la at riv is more inclusive to reflect the people's open (not the billionaire's club)

yeah there's better **** to do in la like hiking thru the canyons with doggys singing big boys don't cry

Shocky, your favorite Palm Desert courses?
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/BAJZQQixco9
89, the palm desert is an absolute wasteland of 100+ vapid housing development cartball (non walking) golf courses with little architectural interest, it's really one worth a roadtrip if ur going to coachella which is amazing for people watching

1. stone eagle-an ingenious tom doak design with a walkable routing on a mountainous canyon hillside that brilliantly weaves 6 par 3s to traverse the harsh terrain...greens are naturally built into crevices with containment mounding to keep golfers out of the desert...no homes is a huge plus & the bonus par 3 19th might be the best hole on the property

2. quarry club-the shadow creek of the palm desert, no expense wuz spared in creating a remarkable desert oasis of fauna, boulders & palm trees, nothing is natural...more edgy than the usual fazio design this is one of his top 5 designs...the fun par 3 course is not to be missed even tho none of the members play it

massive drop in quality

3. the madison club-last time there shockster wuz greeted by name at the guard gate by a security hottie on a horse & later saw the kardashian klan doing the hang at the clubhouse...this is basically the quarry club (which is built in a dramatic hillside cove) except its 100% manufactured on a dead flat parcel that would otherwise be suitable for a costco

4. pga west (stadium)-a pete dye thrillah including an island par 3 green that is more a survival round than a fun celebration of golf

5. vintage club (mountain)-nothing original on this fazio upscale housing development course, ur grandfather's definition of a great golf course as viewed from his personal turbo golf cart while listening to the rat pack

sadly there is no magical affordable public golf like rustic canyon in la (moorpark) & shocky has not played yet but just got invited for this winter to rate/rank gil hanse's new thermal course which is supposedly quite interesting
Shocky1

the trench workers (a legacy of mobility & controlled violence)#
Shocky1
Shocky1 said:

Shocky1 said:

https://instagr.am/p/B2uRZ3XhF_C
earlier this month my daughter taylor sent me a phone video of emily ratajowski pushing a stroller on her street (they must be sorta neighbors or something) in soho, t tole me emily don't look anything like this in real life & the video kinda confirms that...some beauty is really just a trick of the lights

we talked about what constitutes real beauty & i tole her that natural radiant love in ur heart, an easy laugh (goofy is just fine) & an authentic smile plus kindness towards doggys is hott...don't worry t, u don't got no resting b**** face

love u sweetie (taylor, not emily)

taylor's most excellent adventure (there's such a lot of world to see)#

how do u know if ur a true new yorker???

shocky is doing the hang with his daughter taylor this week, we like to do stuff together while listening to music really loud with the top down & saying stoopid **** to each other plus the monster likes to bark at passing cars for amusement

so tonite while uber driving her to old town to see her asu girlfriends tole her to check to see if we had time to drop by defalco's deli for a to go spaghetti with meatballs for dad

tay checks her smart phone (dad got a flip phone>) & tole me it would take 19 minutes to get there

dad laughs & says that's 100% wrong, we're only a couple of blocks away

tay checks her phone again & tells me that all new yorkers got their apple google maps directions set to walking times, not car driving times...don't be a dumb azz, dad

ruh roh (empire state of mind)#

Shocky1
Big C said:

Also, Shocky, is there really a "Caldecott Tunnel High School"? Just kidding! You got me earlier, with that "Stinson Beach HS", but you know, fool me once / fool me twice, blah, blah, blah...

Welcome to Cal, Trevor!
big c, did u know that the next athletic director andrew mcgraw wuz the starting quarterback at pasatiempo high school back in the day?
Big C
Shocky1 said:

Big C said:

Welcome to Cal, Trevor!
big c, did u know that the next athletic director andrew mcgraw wuz the starting quarterback at pasatiempo high school back in the day?

shocky, u know i know that because u know i read the monster... and he gets extra points for drumming in the cal band

ima fan... let's go!
Shocky1
russian bear asks in another thread why charging a "modest attendance fee" won't work for increasing attendance at football & basketball games

the reality is that lazy azz bureaucrats markeisha everrett (hired by knowlton) & impotent vasileios iliopoulous (together they have ineptly failed to increase attendance in berkeley despite the departures of multiple bay area professional franchises) are not fully dialed in that berkeley got a record number of students from 1st generation college families (engineering social change/redistribution of wealth thru elite educational opportunities) from lower socioeconomic families (for whom college athletics tixs are an unaffordable luxury) that often did not attend high school football or basketball games while achieving remarkable 4.0+ gpas/valedictorian statuses in high school

cal football & basketball tixs need to be FREE to build gameday student attendance patterns that can be perpetuated for decades

but that isn't happening right now in berkeley & as a result cal athletics is NOT building a future fanbase of season tix buyers/future whale donors

the con artist & his worthless bureaucrats cannot be fired soon enough, knowlton is the only athletic director in the united states of america that refuses to be interviewed & does not have either a twitter/instagram account to transparently galvanize the fanbase
Shocky1

cal's monster offensive line recruiting update: 2026 high priority prospect

6'7" 330 lbs center tommy tofi with a 3.5 gpa at archbishop riordan got an early offer from coach bloesch

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (and a short drive across the bay bridge for the fam & friends on gamedays)
https://www.forbes.com/top-colleges/
Shocky1

cal's monster offensive line recruiting update: 2026 high priority prospect

6'6" 270 lbs 80" wingspan offensive tackle from eastside catholic in seattle with an unofficial visit to berkeley

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (for those that are mentally limitless)
Shocky1

cal's monster offensive line recruiting update: 2025 high priority prospect

coach bloesch has extended an offer to 6'55" 250 lbs guard kelepi semisi vete from tennyson high school in the yay area ...yeah it's pancake season in hayward

kelepi is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.67 gpa

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (including halalava, tongatapu, tonga)
Shocky1

congrats to 5'9" 173 lbs 2025 running back carter jackson from granite bay high school on his commitment to coach at...1568 rushing yards as a sophomore & 26 touchdowns

carter is not a dumb azz, he got a 3.4 gpa

yeah the underdog with an unbreakable work ethic is the most dangerous person on planet earth

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (for those that want to pursue generational wealth thru nfl development on the field & intellectual capitalism in the classroom)

Shocky1

good to see consummate team player & fellow bears 2025 running back commit jusyis jojo solis retweet carter jackson's commitment announcement...classy gesture, mr prez

roommates (50 year friendship)#
Shocky1

max & colin in next week's pga rocket mortgage classic in detroit & allison tryna make me jealous or something
Shocky1

coach so'oto, your 1st phone call should be to horizon high school's kanyon floyd re: a cal full scholly offer

Shocky1

college football's most dangerous running back (goes to classes, collects the rents & got the cleanest room in the house)

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (for those not looking for the easy road to ******* nowhere/loserville)

don't be a dumb azz$ (better to palm a tight azz)#
Shocky1

haas biz ad grads know pizza (shocky iz a big fan of a ham & pineapple slice with a dash of oregano at blondie's)#
Shocky1

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world

not a truck stop town for low gpa dumb azzs (that aren't concerned about life after football)#
Shocky1

the university of calveston=#1 ranked skool for lil baby
Big C
Shocky1 said:

college football's most dangerous running back (goes to classes, collects the rents & got the cleanest room in the house)

the university of california, berkeley=#1 ranked public university in the world (for those not looking for the easy road to ******* nowhere/loserville)

don't be a dumb azz$ (better to palm a tight azz)#

It had been a while since I had thought about how good Jaydn Ott is. Dude's got the magic! Could take us places.
Shocky1
big c, hope everybody enjoys/celebrates the electricity of what is probably jaydn's final season playing fall gamedays at memorial stadium, running back recruiting is reflecting this probable reality
JB was a Chieftain
Shocky1 said:

the university of calveston=#1 ranked skool for lil baby

Shocky you a fan of lasagna? Might be a clue to who the latest commits are
eastcoastcal
Shocky1 said:

big c, hope everybody enjoys/celebrates the electricity of what is probably jaydn's final season playing fall gamedays at memorial stadium, running back recruiting is reflecting this probable reality
the expectation being that he will transfer elsewhere for a year due to NIL offerings?
Econ141
eastcoastcal said:

Shocky1 said:

the expectation being that he will transfer elsewhere for a year due to NIL offerings?

NIL offering + NFL exposure via B1G. With Wasserman at UCLA I think we are going to be their minor league.
Shocky1
https://instagr.am/p/CoizYpipUg6
coastie, we're talking about the national football league

1500+ yards in 2023 & then get paid#
oskiswifeshusband
If that were true why didn't he already leave ?

Shocky1

econ, cal has lost 1 key starter to ucla (femi made a habit of running into the wrong gap) so ur comment really isn't based on actually any empirical evidence but rather reflects ur kinda depressed outlook on life...u probably need more sex and/or a yoga/meditation practice, ok?...u can do this

the hunt is on#
First Page Last Page
Page 119 of 286

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.